Helping Out Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe friends continue to use her freely.
2k words
4.69
12.9k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the events that night, Sarah and Lara stayed for a sleepover at Chloe's house. Despite the sex that had occurred earlier, the three of them still managed to keep chatting as friends, and the sleepover ended up being pretty normal.

The next morning, Chloe had been planning to give both her friends blowjobs before they left, but after forgetting to set an alarm all three ended up oversleeping.

They had to rush to catch the late bus, but they did somehow make it. Luckily, they managed to snag the seats at the back of the bus.

"Hey Chloe..." Sarah whispered into her ear.

"Yeah?"

"Umm, I could use some relief right now." Sarah said.

Chloe gaped at her friend. The bus wasn't full, but it had plenty of people in front of them, and Sarah wanted her to...

"But... I can't, there's so many people!" Chloe frantically whispered.

Sarah, fiendishly beautiful girl that she was, just pouted. "You said 'whenever we want'."

Chloe did... remember promising that. She hadn't expected to get called out on it quite like this though. She desperately looked around, as though she could magically escape her promise somehow.

And despite herself, she couldn't help but also notice a tent in Lara's skirt as well.

Her friends... were probably both in pain.

Oh god, was she really thinking about doing this? On a bus filled with people?

Chloe tried to quiet the butterflies in her tummy. No, it was okay. They were at the back of the bus. As long as she was discreet, nobody would notice, right?

Before she could second-guess herself, Chloe quickly slipped down and knelt between Sarah's legs.

Lara was looking at her in shock, realising what she was planning to do. Her face blushed red, Lara scooted up beside Sarah, fidgeting with her skirt. Like Sarah, her hard penis was visibly outlined.

Chloe only had until the end of the bus ride to pleasure both of her friends. If she was too slow, then they would be guaranteed to spend the day with painful blueballs. And if they had an erection going into school, that could potentially even be humiliating for them.

Her friends were relying on Chloe to help her. That thought sent a pang though Chloe's heart, and she welled her determination.

Pulling up Sarah's skirt, her penis peeked out the top of her panties. Chloe lowered them, freeing it to pat softly against her lips.

Chloe quickly took Sarah into her mouth, bobbing up and down on her. She also very gently grabbed Sarah's balls, and began playing with them in her hand. Chloe already knew they could be very sensitive to pain, so she was careful not to squeeze them, just tickling and weighing them.

Sarah was trying very hard to stifle her voice, but her breath was becoming increasingly ragged as Chloe worked.

Lara's hand grabbed Sarah's and held her tightly, their fingers intertwining.

Chloe spent several minutes pleasuring her friend, before finally tasting the sweet-salt flavour of thick cum filling her mouth. Sarah's hips bucked, quiet gasps escaping her as she desperately tried to keep quiet.

As Sarah came, Chloe obediently sucked, making sure that the pleasure continued for the full length of the orgasm. When Sarah put a hand on her shoulder, she gently allowed the penis to escape her lips, and swallowed the large load of cum. Sarah always seemed to release a lot.

Licking her lips, she could still taste the heady flavour. She carefully licked up any other traces of cum from Sarah's penis, giving it a final kiss on the tip. It was quickly becoming a small ritual of hers, to give that kiss.

"Do me quickly please Chloe, we only have a few minutes before the bus arrives." Lara murmured, already expecting her turn.

Chloe nods, scooting across to between Lara's legs.

Lifting the skirt to reveal her friend's cock, Chloe was surprised to realise that Lara wasn't wearing any panties. Was Lara expecting this, Chloe thought dazedly? Her friend was expecting her to give a blowjob, and hadn't even bothered to wear panties.

The idea was electric all over. Lara didn't even want to waste time with panties, she probably expected Chloe to just kneel down and blow her with a single word... Her friend casually using Chloe's mouth or pussy for pleasure. God, Chloe was suddenly soaked. She'd have to take her own panties off after this, if she didn't want to be uncomfortable all day.

At Lara's insistent hand, Chloe realised she didn't have much time. Rather than waste any more, she just took the cock into her mouth.

This one was suddenly much scarier, as she belatedly realised Lara was sitting in the isle seat. Chloe was potentially visible, if anyone cared to look back.

Chloe was intimately aware of her potential visibility, right now. She couldn't look back because she was busy caring for her friend's need, so she just had to trust that her friends would warn her if anyone looked.

"We've got art today, huh? You looking forward to it?" Sarah asked Lara casually, her voice at a normal volume.

Chloe's eyes bugged out, silently praying nobody looked back at the sound of the voice. Sarah was going to have a conversation again, while they were doing things. God, that girl understood Chloe perfectly.

Chloe wanted to answer, but she couldn't with her mouth full, so she just kept sucking. Lara answered instead, trying to keep her voice steady.

"Yeah. I hope we have Miss Irving, she's super pretty and kind..." Lara responded.

With that, the conversation continued on gently, only tailing off as Lara was beginning to get close to cumming.

Suddenly, the bus stopped, and Chloe panicked.

Oh no! She couldn't stop now, this was literally the worst possible moment to avoid blueballs!

Luckily though, Lara came at just that moment, her cock suddenly pulsing with cum. Relieved to finish before somebody spotted her while getting up to leave, Chloe accidentally pulled back a little too soon.

Unfortunately, that meant Lara's orgasm was still ongoing, and a couple of spurts of cum painted Chloe's face in white.

Desperately swallowing the load in her mouth, Chloe looked at the two in alarm. "Guys, my face..." She whispered desperately.

Sarah and Lara both stared at her, expressions grim. It must be a really visible amount of cum then, Chloe realised forelornly.

Desperate for an idea, Chloe began rubbing the cum into her skin. It would mean she smelt of cum and had a strange sheen to her skin, but she could probably pass it off as makeup. And surely nobody would comment on the smell?

She could only hope. Since it was on her own face, Chloe could smell nothing but the thick semen, but that was probably just because of proximity.

When Lara and Sarah realised what she was doing, they quietly pointed out bits that Chloe had missed, as the three walked down the isle to leave.

Chloe tried to walk with self-confidence, as though nothing was wrong.

As they walked past, Chloe realised the bus driver was giving them an odd look. Looking back on reflex, Chloe spotted a little screen on the driver's dashboard, showing a security camera. It was a fish-eyed lens, showing the back of the bus!

Oh god, the driver had seen everything, Chloe realised, her face paling. Trying to hide her nerves, she gave the driver a quick smile and left, forcing herself to pretend nothing was wrong.

The school bus driver had seen her give both of her friends blowjobs, oh god. That was so embarrassing.

Once they had left earshot, Chloe frantically explained what she'd seen. Lara gave a careful shrug.

"Well, it's probably not a problem. She didn't call us out on it or anything, after all." She said reasonably.

Chloe took a shaky breath, trying to reassure herself that Lara was right, before Sarah added thoughtfully: "She probably did see you spread our cum all over your face though."

Chloe just about died of embarrassment.

----------------

Chloe had, guiltily, largely avoided her friends needs that day, after the bus incident.

She had given them both a blowjob after school, because obviously she still cared about her friends' health, but that was it. Ongoing mortification had kept her from being willing to do anything else, and her friends thankfully didn't push her on it, even though Chloe was sure they must have been hurting.

The next day, in order to make up for it, Chloe had invited both her friends to her house that morning.

They had both arrived with plenty of time. They didn't live far away, after all.

"I got a car!" Chloe blurted out, the moment they both arrived.

Both of them stared at her wide-eyed. "R-Really? Oh my god, congrats!" Sarah said, tackling Chloe in an excited hug.

"How did you get it?" Lara asked, equally excited.

"A-After yesterday with the bus driver, I just asked my parents. My mum said she happened to know someone who was selling an old one, and we went to get it." Chloe said, still happily hugging Sarah. "From now on I can give you both rides to school."

"Come on, show us!" Sarah said, pulling Chloe's hand. Chloe walked them over into the garage, showing it off. It was a little old, but comfortable looking.

"So the make's a Nissan, which makes it perfect for going around the city..." Chloe described eagerly.

As the beaming Chloe showed off her new car, however, her breathe suddenly hitched when she felt the back of her skirt lifted up, and Sarah's cock unceremoniously filled her.

Sarah, apparently, had discovered her pantiless state, and decided to take advantage of it.

"How's the petrol consumption? Is it expensive to drive?" Sarah asked, casually fucking Chloe.

"Oh, i-it's actually really e-efficient." Chloe said, trying not to hyperventilate. The sheer, unapologetic use of her pussy for pleasure was like nothing she could have imagined. Her friend hadn't even bothered to ask, she'd just decided to use Chloe, and that idea left Chloe so weak at the knees that she had to lean against her lovely new car.

She was getting fucked in the garage, while showing her friends her car. Her mum had only left a few minutes earlier, for all Sarah knew she could still be here.

The pleasure of being fucked and the casualness of it was too much, Chloe came, and she came hard. Her body convulsed, and she struggled to answer when her friends asked her questions.

Her convulsing pussy was enough to make Sarah release her cum deep inside. And without a word, Lara stepped up and unceremoniously entered Chloe's still orgasming body.

Getting fucked while still cumming was so intense that Chloe legitimately couldn't speak. The pleasure was incredible, despite the pain of overstimulation. Her shaking legs squeezed together as a second orgasm rushed through, practically destroying her already overwrought body.

But Lara just kept fucking, not a care in the world. Chloe couldn't concentrate, could barely say a word as the aching spikes of pleasure filled her body in time with Lara's thrusts.

When a finger gently rubbed against her clit, an incredible, awful, third orgasm ripped through her. Chloe genuinely collapsed at that point, her legs turning to jelly, too weak to hold her.

Lara was forced to hold Chloe up by the hips as she finished inside, adding her load of cum into Chloe's pussy.

A shaking Chloe was gently pulled into two pairs of loving arms, her legs too weak to support her.

"I'm glad we won't have to take the bus anymore." Sarah said happily.

-------------

As they drove to school, Chloe was intimately aware of the large load of cum dripping out of her pantiless pussy, and soaking into the seat of her new car.

Well, at least I enjoy the smell of cum. Chloe thought resignedly. It seemed like her car was destined to smell of her friends cum for the foreseeable future.