Helping Out My Sister-In-Law

Story Info
Surprising a needy girl with a Gloryhole.
1.2k words
3.93
28.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, let's dive into this steamy tale. My sister-in-law had been living the expat life for ages. And let me tell you, her two rugrats weren't the only things putting a damper on her sex life. Her hubby (don't even ask why) had this knack for avoiding her when things got tense. Now, the guy was knee-deep in his doctoral stuff, so you can imagine the poor woman was seriously parched, if you catch my drift.

She was in such dire straits that she turned to her sister for advice, who just so happens to be my wife, and we were pretty much an open book with each other. We came up with a wicked idea: get her a sex toy, one of those double-duty vibes with a clit stimulator. But guess what? She spilled the beans later, admitting that even that kind of action didn't put out the fire she had going.

Then comes the big news: she's planning a trip to Rio de Janeiro after those torturous pandemic years, and this time it's a solo adventure for work reasons. We geared up for her visit, brainstorming ways to get her back in the groove.

As soon as she landed, we naturally caught up, and eventually, it was time to spill the beans about her love life. And, well, let's just say the vibe wasn't great. Hubby finished his doctorate, but he still wasn't stepping up to the plate. I'm sitting there wondering how that's even possible. I mean, I managed to knock up my wife during my own PhD days, and trust me, nothing in this world would keep me from showing her a good time. And she's no slouch either -- she's a looker, sharp as a tack, and charming as hell. Not to mention, she'd had a bit of surgical enhancement, upping her curves and going full throttle on her boobs.

I'm not pegging the guy as gay or anything, but I got a hunch he might be hooked on some porn addiction, like half the dudes out there. Some guys OD on the fake stuff and lose interest in the real deal, you know what I mean?

Long story short, the poor lady was drowning in despair. She even broke down in tears while spilling the beans. Now, me, being the crafty dude I am, hatched a sly plan. I suggested that maybe we take her shopping for some fancy lingerie, and when she's back, she should go all out and try to win him over one last time. Both her and my wife were all ears.

Shopping day comes around, and I take them to this downtown sex shop, warning them not to freak out. We're there, and they're cracking up over everything (especially the rubber dicks, no surprise there), and they pick out a bunch of lingerie to try on. Here's where the masterstroke comes in: I take the lingerie and steer them to the fitting rooms. But plot twist, I'm actually leading them to this Gloryhole setup they've got going on. I step in first, and then they join me in the same booth. They're probably wondering why they heard all these sex sounds on the way there, but when they're in the booth, they must've figured it was just the TV in there -- playing a loop of hardcore flicks. My sister-in-law starts being a bit of a tease about changing -- classic move, right? I tell her she needs a dude's input and shouldn't sweat getting naked because, hey, I'm her sister's man, and I see her like a sister too. My wife backs me up, trotting out the same points...

She's all like, "It's not you I'm embarrassed about, it's the holes in the wall." I tell her it's the only place to change in the joint (yeah, that's a big fat lie), and if she hangs out near the holes, nobody's seeing squat due to the proximity.

Now, I don't know how much of this she's buying, but she sets up next to a hole and starts undressing. First, she's flaunting those pumped-up melons, and then she's revealing a body that's got curves for days (and yeah, my junior's waking up for the party). And just like that, she's standing there, in her birthday suit, trying on lingerie while we're giving our two cents, all to the backdrop of some hot action coming from the TV.

Out of nowhere, she lets out a scream. Something touched her butt. She spins around and locks eyes with a stiff dick poking through the wall. She starts laughing, half embarrassed, half clueless about what to do. And now's the time for the big reveal: I tell her I brought her there on purpose because I thought she needed a release, and nothing's leaving that room. My wife catches on to the genius of my master plan and throws in her support again. So, she walks up to me and settles into my lap, saying, "Go for it, sis. Time to drop the act and give some love to the cock behind you. It deserves it..."

And that's when the starting gun fires. So, without wasting any time, my eager-as-hell sister-in-law reaches for that ready-and-waiting shaft, gets down on her knees, and goes to town. With the tip just inches from her face, she opens wide and lets that meaty head slide in. She doesn't stop until her nose kisses the wall. With the whole damn thing in her throat, her mouth's like a faucet -- drooling and dribbling all over. As she eases back, she shows her audience that just one blowjob left that cock slick and wet.

And let me tell you, I'm totally on board. My jeans are getting tighter (my wife definitely notices), and I'm sneaking my fingers between her thighs.

After that first mind-blowing BJ, my sister-in-law seems to forget the world. Us, her husband, her kids -- all background noise. There's only that pulsing piece in front of her that matters. Only her pent-up pleasure from months of drought, screaming for attention. And right then, her throat switches from just blowing to full-on fucking that shaft.

Who's on the other side? Straight, gay, trans -- didn't matter. It's the dick she's been missing out on for months, so in her eyes, it's the best damn thing in the universe. And let me tell you, for those of us watching -- myself included -- the way she handles that throbbing member is devilishly brilliant. And you know what's coming, right? It doesn't take long before it's showtime... that jizz erupts into her mouth, splattering her boobs like there's no tomorrow. The dick vanishes, and she shifts her focus back to us, just in time to catch my wife moaning in orgasm as my fingers work their magic.

My wife comes back down to earth after her high, opens her eyes, and takes in her sister -- drenched in a stranger's spunk, grinning like a Cheshire cat. Then she plays all innocent, asking, "Ready to head out, sis?" And guess what she gets in response? A booming "Hell no. It's been fifteen goddamn months since that jerk of a husband touched me. I'm not leaving here until I've had at least fifteen cocks..."

Anyone would agree that once a month was too little compared to what she was owed...

And with that invitation, other penises started appearing through the glorious holes of that Gloryhole...

PS: IF YOU LIKED THIS, LIKE, VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT... AND READ MY OTHER STORIES...