Lucy Strips for a Roomfull of Guys

Story Info
Lucy offers to strip for another stag doo, and is gangbanged.
8.2k words
4.22
29.7k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of "Lucys stripping adventure." You don't need to have read the first part to read this, the summary is that Davids beautiful girlfriend Lucy stepped in at the last minute when a stripper failed to show up at a stag party for one Davids work colleagues. She performed in front of the guys in the room, and things got out of hand when she got carried away and ended up giving a blowjob to the groom, then to the rest of the guys...

A few weeks had passed since Lucy had performed at the stag doo, and things were slowly getting back to normal. Initially David had been shocked at what Lucy had done that evening, but the sex that they had in the aftermath had been mind blowing, and he realised that although he should be looking to end their relationship, he was actually now even more in love with her because of it.

Lucy had gone up a gear sexually that night and had been fucking him twice daily in the days immediately after it, and it had easily been the best sex of Davids life, like nothing he had ever experienced before. Lucy had fucked him harder and more intensely than ever, and the orgasms they both experienced had been stronger than he had ever thought possible. Eventually though, things did start to slow down. It had taken a few weeks, but their sex life did ease off, eventually returning to something that could be considered normal.

Another change in her that David noticed was that Lucy`s ego now knew no bounds, and he knew she had now taken complete control of their relationship, and he felt powerless to stop it. It felt like their whole relationship could implode and disintegrate at any moment, but for now he had decided to hang on to her for as long as he could and see where it took them.

One morning, David and Lucy were sat in their kitchen having breakfast. David was gazing at the morning tv programme in the corner of the room when he became aware of Lucy looking at him. He could see she had that mischievous look in her eyes, she always looked that way when she was horny, so he smiled and asked her what she was thinking, wondering if he was about to get lucky.

Lucy smirked at him, she thought to herself that they had never really discussed in detail what had happened that night, and she was getting restless, so decided to push the boundaries to see what would happen.

"Come over here and kiss me David," Lucy ordered. David didn't need a second invitation; he immediately came over to Lucy and they kissed passionately for a moment. Lucy broke off the kiss before asking, "You like kissing me, don't you?" David looked surprised, and replied "Of course babe! Why wouldn't I??"

Lucy decided to have some fun and spoke quietly to him. "I know you do. You enjoyed it that night too, didn't you? Even though I was covered in their cum David, it was all over my face, all those guys that you work with, they all came in my mouth, and all over me... And you still kissed me when we got home, you kissed me a lot that night. You enjoyed it really didn't you babe..." Lucy let her voice trail off as she said it and looked into Davids eyes.

At the same time, she let her hand drop down to his crotch and found him erect through his trousers, so started to gently massage his cock, "See what I mean?"

David didn't reply at first, he didn't know what to say, but the conversation already had him as horny as hell. Lucy looked at him, expectantly, waiting on his reply. "Jesus Lucy, you`re filthy whore," was all he could manage back to her.

Lucy laughed and whispered in his ear. "I can be when I want to be honey, and you love it, I know you do." And with that she slowly sank to her knees in front of David, undid his belt and tugged his trousers and underwear down to his knees, his hard cock springing out in front of her.

She eyed David, trying to look as innocent as possible, before opening her mouth and initially sucking gently on the end of his cock, then slowly pushing her head forward taking more and more of him into her mouth. He groaned, watching in ecstasy as his beautiful girlfriend started sucking him off.

After a minute she stopped sucking and looked up at him, before gently saying, "the thing is babe, I loved it too. I loved sucking all those cocks, feeling their hardness in my mouth, the taste of those men, all of them. And I can't wait to do it again. You gonna kiss me next time like you did before?? You gonna kiss me when I behave like a filthy whore again??"

Before David could reply she was back on his cock, sucking him furiously, taking him deep into her throat. David groaned again, his head was spinning with what she just said, but he couldn't think straight as he needed to cum so badly. Less than a minute later he felt his orgasm approach, and he thought of the guys that night, holding her head in place like a whore so she had to take their cum in her mouth.

He did the same, just as he was about to cum, he put his hand behind her head so she couldn't back away from him and groaned out loud as he came in Lucys mouth. He held her head in place as he spurted again and again deep in her mouth, watching Lucys throat contract as she swallowed his load, until eventually, he was spent. Only then did he release her, and she rocked back on her knees, gasping and catching her breath from the cock which had just emptied itself in her mouth.

After a moment she got her breath back and stood up in front of David, before smiling and telling him directly, "Find me another group to strip for David, and I'm gonna suck all their cocks again too..."

David watched in astonishment at her brazenness as she turned and walked out of the kitchen, wondering what the hell he was going to do about it, and whether he should actually try and find her another stag doo.

David gathered himself and headed off to work for another mundane day in the office. He had been enjoying his work a bit more than usual these last few weeks, as word of the stag doo had spread round the office, he found he had become somewhat of a local celebrity.

Brian (who was present that night) had told most of the guys in the office that not only had David saved the evening by arranging a replacement stripper at such short notice, but what a woman it was that turned up, and how she had not just stripped naked, but had given blowjobs to almost all of the guys that evening.

All the guys wanted to be his friend now, he had lost count of the amount of people who now said good morning to him when he entered the office each day and generally wanted to chat to him. Most of them had asked him in conversation how he came to know such a hot stripper, and David had generally fobbed them off with stories (which were complete lies) of his past, and how he had actually known a few strippers over the years, but had always kept in touch with that one, as she was so good. He could see the adulation in their eyes when he told the stories and wondered what they would think if they ever found out the truth, that it was actually his girlfriend doing all this.

Another few weeks went by, and although Lucy hadn't mentioned any more around doing another performance, David knew she would still be expecting it to happen. He had looked on a few online forums, and there were certainly guys on there advertising for strippers, but he was wary of the unknown as he didn't know who these people were. He really needed someone vaguely familiar, but obviously not someone close enough that would recognise either of them.

Just when he thought he was going to have to take on some random stripper request from an online forum, his luck changed. He had been sat in his office chair typing away on another dull spreadsheet, when Brian approached him with someone David had not met before, a relatively new starter with the company, which Brian introduced as Derek.

Derek then explained to David that his brother was getting married in a couple of months, and then the inevitable question came - would David ask his stripper friend to perform for his brother's stag doo??

Davids's heart skipped a beat when the question came, "Well I'm not sure if she's available," he replied defensively, trying not to give too much away. Derek looked a bit deflated before responding "Will you ask her anyway, from what Brian has told me she sounds unbelievable! And we`ll pay her handsomely for it, please tell her we would give her £1000 if she would do it?"

Jesus, David thought to himself, that's a lot of money. He hadn't considered the amount of money that they could get from this. "Leave it with me, I'll ask her when I can," David replied. Derek looked hopeful and thanked David before heading off and back to work.

That evening David told Lucy about the offer. "£1000!!! Make it happen!" Lucy nearly screamed when David told her. David had to laugh at her enthusiasm and agreed to set it up, but insisted that she set some rules if this was to go ahead.

Lucy thought about it then gave her rules. "Ok. No more than 10 guys there, think that's my limit of what I can handle. And tell them no touching, at least let's start from there." David noticed she had that wicked twinkle in her eye again as she spoke, "and another thing, you only come in at the start to make sure they understand I'm not on my own and they need to follow the rules. Then you wait outside till I finish, I'm not having you getting in the way like you did last time!"

David protested strongly that he needed to be in the room to ensure her safety, but Lucy was adamant and stood her ground, she insisted she could control them all fine on her own, that was part of the thrill of it for her. Eventually David conceded he would wait outside, but would remain near the door and he would come running if she shouted for help.

Lucy smiled to herself, there was no way she was going to let David in there when she did this, so there would be no-one to tell her off or try and stop her from doing whatever she wanted to them...

Back at work the next day, Derek was elated when David told him his stripper friend had agreed to perform for his brother and set out the rules. Derek readily agreed and promised that he would limit the amount of people to 10 at the very most, which wouldn't be easy as most of the guys in the office would want to be there if they found out. David gave him a stern warning on the need for discretion and Derek sheepishly agreed to keep this from the people in the office, and also that there was to be no touching. Anything that did or didn't happen would be at Lucys discretion, and he would be there to ensure her safety. They discussed the venue, which wasn't somewhere David had heard of, but it had a function room, and the doors would be controlled to ensure privacy, and she would also receive all the money on arrival. The date was set - 2 weeks on Friday...

The next 2 weeks took an eternity to pass for David and Lucy. On one hand they were fucking like rabbits again, full of lust for the upcoming event, but it was also taking an age to come around. Lucy had tried on multiple outfits, trying to decide what to wear, and had booked herself into the expensive hairdressers on the morning of the big day, she was determined to be the hottest thing in town that evening.

The fateful Friday finally arrived. David went to work as usual that morn albeit he was a bit annoyed. Lucy had gone from one extreme to the other, she had been shagging him relentless in the run up to the event, but for the last 3 days she had stopped all sexual activity between them, he very much got the impression she was saving herself for that Friday. All she would tell him was that she needed to be at her best, and to give her some space. He was actually now looking forward to that evening, these guys would get her unbelievably horny again, then David would be fucking her for weeks after it. Not a bad arrangement really, he thought to himself.

The stag doo started at 8pm and Lucy was due to perform at 10:00, which should be just enough time for the guys to have a few drinks and loosen up a bit. At 9:15 David was pacing nervously up and down in their kitchen, waiting on Lucy to appear after what had seemed like hours of preparation upstairs. When she finally appeared, he was gobsmacked. She looked more beautiful than ever, she had worn her hair up, with a long ponytail hanging down the back. Her makeup was immaculate, finished off with some deep red lipstick which really accentuated her lips.

She had a long black dress on, which had a deep plunging neckline to show off her size 34C cleavage, and the dress finished just above her knee. Quite conservative by Lucys standards, David thought to himself, though he could see she had black sheer nylons on under her skirt, with a pair of shiny black high heels to complete the look. As if Lucy had read Davids's mind she giggled and hoisted the side of her skirt up and he could see her stocking tops. "Oh my god Lucy, you`re so fucking hot! David exclaimed. You sure about wearing stockings to this???"

"Of course I am!" Lucy confidently blew him a kiss as she replied then headed for the door...

When they arrived at the venue, David immediately noticed it was quite a bit bigger than last time. The car park seemed quite large too, and there were a few people coming and going from the main entrance.

They parked up and headed towards the venue. There were 2 doormen blocking the way inside, both of them were very tall and mean looking, and both were wearing suits. They seemed to be checking peoples id`s as they tried to enter, a good thing, David thought to himself, it made him feel a bit more secure.

When David and Lucy tried to enter, they were stopped by the doormen, who simply blocked their way in with a raised hand. "Let me see your membership cards, I don't recognise you," one of them said sternly to David. David started to explain who they were, without saying what they were really there for. He said himself and Lucy were arranging entertainment for the stag doo inside in the function room, but the doorman didn't seem to be buying his story. David did notice that whilst he tried to explain the situation to the doorman, the other one was blatantly eyeing up Lucy, and didn't seem to care whether anyone noticed.

David could tell this guy wasn't going to let either of them in, but in the nick of time Derek appeared from behind him and explained that they were part of his party. The doorman begrudgingly stepped aside and they were allowed to enter, although they were warned they were only allowed in the function room, and they were to stay in there, and not venture into the rest of the facility.

Derek introduced himself to Lucy, and she could see he was instantly under her spell, his eyes were infatuated with her as he praised her and thanked her for coming. They arrived at the function room and David told her to wait there whilst he went in and checked everything was ok. Lucy waited outside, and noticed she was in some sort of hall, with what looked like the main bar area further down the corridor through some doors. She got a few whistles and admiring looks from some people who walked by, which she simply ignored.

If only they knew what I'm about to do in there, she smiled to herself...

Inside, David was busy sorting the room out, with help from Derek. Thankfully the room had a small stage at one end, which had a pool table in the centre of it. They pushed the heavy table to the side of the stage to create more space for Lucy, and Derek paid David the £1000, which he received in a ball of rolled up notes. David couldn't believe the money they were getting for this, and felt very much like some sort of pimp as he set the place up for her to perform and collected the money. He gathered all the guys together and told them their stripper was ready - but explained the no touch rule. He could feel the expectation from the guys, they were quite rowdy, but he was sure Lucy could handle them.

He put some slow music on with a deep beat, turned the volume up and left the room, leaving everyone nervously watching the door waiting to see what would happen.

Back in the hall he told Lucy everything was ready, explained where the stage was and that he had the money, and for the first time noticed Lucy seemed a little nervous. Before he could ask if she was ok, she just brazenly told him, "Wish me luck babe!" and strode into the room slamming the door behind her. In the distance David thought he heard a faint cheer go up from the guys, but any noise was mostly being drowned out by the music. He leant on the wall wondering how long he would be stuck there for.

Inside the room Lucy confidently strutted around the room, almost marching around the place. She was surprised how nervous she was, and mentally told herself to calm down and relax, she could do this. She could see the guys were all congregated near the stage, so she strutted over and climbed the 3 steps up onto it and turned to face them all. She instantly felt better as she seen utter adulation from them all, they just stood there staring at the unbelievable beauty in front of them.

"You like what you see guys???" she had to shout to make herself heard above the music, and got the response she wanted. Cries of "holy fuck, you`re too hot!" and "Jeeeeesus I love you girl!" stood out from all the shouts of appreciation from them all. Now she felt good, she felt her confidence start to flow.

Closing her eyes, she started to dance slowly and rhythmically to the music, making sure she moved her hips a lot. She turned around and wiggled her ass to them which drew more cries of appreciation from them. She continued dancing around the stage for a few mins, feeling sexier and sexier as she did it, egged on by the obviously enthusiastic crowd.

As the current song ended, she took the opportunity to talk to them before the next song started. "Where's the lucky groom??? Come up here and see me honey!"

A slightly scared looking young man was pushed forward and joined Lucy on the stage. "Hi I'm, erm, Steve," he said nervously as he approached Lucy. Lucy winked at him before putting her arms around him and dancing slowly into his embrace, rubbing herself against him sensually. She could smell his aftershave and she felt her first sexual urge at the man's scent as she danced up against him.

Turning round to face the guys with Steve behind her, she leaned over her shoulder and told Steve to pull the zipper down on the back of her dress. She danced slowly from side to side as she felt the zip being pulled down her back till it was at the bottom. There was little holding the dress up now, it was really just her shoulders preventing it from falling down.

She could feel the tension in the room and all the guy's eyes were firmly fixed on her, willing the dress to come off. She gave it the gentlest of tugs at each shoulder and it dropped, it fell completely from her and landed around her feet.

Lucy held her hands out to the side as she stood in front of them all wearing nothing but black sheer stockings and high heels, and the tiniest pair of matching knickers and bra. in an instant, the place erupted with everyone shouting and whooping at the top of their voices. Some of them were even clapping at her, which she found hilarious.

She remembered Steve was still stood behind her so she started dancing again, swaying her hips from side to side and slowly backed into him, rubbing her ass against his crotch as she did it. She could feel his cock stiffen behind her, so ground against it even harder, she was starting to feel horny now, as memories of her last experience came back to her.

She turned around to face Steve, who just didn't seem to know what to do. He`d been told no touching so he just stood there as Lucy ground against him, she then opened her legs and stood with her feet either side of Steve and thrust her crotch onto his, but still he didn't do anything. Damn, she thought to herself, I should have brought a chair up here to sit him on. She stepped back slightly so she was stood right in front of him again.