Helping Palak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then guided me away from the crowd and into the village. Little children were playing on the ground, pulling grass, eating dirt, throwing dirt and grass at each other, chasing each other in and out of the houses.

We reached the other end of the village hand in hand, this area was deserted, and the voices of the people had now dropped down to a distant murmur, instead I felt the sound of breeze rustling through the treetops and smelled the scent of wet soil like it was raining nearby. I noticed that there was a path on this side which led into the forest.

We stopped and turned to look at each other. She took my other hand too, interlacing her fingers through mine. It had gotten past sunset and was getting darker. She looked so beautiful in the twilight, smiling and seemed genuinely happy. She said, "So, what do you think?"

I looked around a bit and then said to her, "It's quite nice actually. Peaceful, calm. I feel relaxed already. So close to Nature. People seem really cheerful to see me for some reason. Apart from the struggle to keep my eyes trained on their faces, I think I can live here!"

She laughed and said "Atta boy!"

We just stood there looking at each other smiling. The freckles on her chest caught my eyes again, and I looked back at her face and asked nervously, "Sooo... What's next, Dinner? Kind of starving here"

Her smile wavered a little, she said, "Um, yeah there will be a feast actually, to celebrate an event!"

"That sounds great! What kind of event?" I asked.

She left my hands and tucked a streak of hair behind her ear, clearly on the edge of being nervous. She began, "That's a long story, actually. I told you I've been studying Kawahivas for two months right? And I have studied and documented so much—"

"Wait wait, this is what I don't get. How exactly are you documenting all this? Here we are with nothing on us, naked as our birth day, how do you record all that you learn?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and said "Well duh, I remember them. It's not like I'm writing a novel, the point is to discover their ways. So where was I?"

"You have documented so much"

"Right. Even though I've learnt all I could in the past 2 months, there's an event I haven't been able to study yet: their wedding ceremony" she told me.

"Oh, so there haven't been any weddings for the past 2 months?" I asked.

"There have been a few. But the thing is that it takes place in secrecy inside that hut" she pointed at the hut located in the middle of the village "No one attends these weddings except for the couple getting married, the priest and Ara"

"What's an Ara?" I asked, puzzled.

"It's a name, you dummy. In the Tupi family of languages of the indigenous, Araci means 'Mother of days' and that's what we call the woman you met earlier. Her friends simply call her Ara" she said.

I nodded, "Oh, and what did Ara said to you after she was done with me? It was clearly something about me and it cracked everyone up" I asked.

"Uh she said that what you lack in your skinny body you make up in your cock and that-" she suddenly paused.

"And what?"

"urmm, and that I won't be needing a cucumber anymore.." she said blushing deeply.

"For what?" I asked, perplexed.

"umm" she began, "I don't know how else to put this but uh-I use a cucumber for um-you know, for masturbating and It's-It's not exactly a secret among the girls", she finished with a nervous smile.

Suddenly an image of Palak lying on the ground on her back, shoving a thick cucumber in and out of her pussy came into my mind. I quickly sat down on the grass as blood rushed to my penis. I sat with my knees up to my chin to hide my arousal.

She too sat down cross-legged in front of me, her eyes trained on mine. We stared at each other, me wide eyed, and her with an innocent smile.

I finally blurted out "Good god, that is quite a wild image" she blushed and looked down while I added, "Second of all, why would Ara even imply such a thing?"

She looked up apologetically and said in a low voice "Because I told her so. That we're a couple", she finished, biting her lower lip.

I furrowed my brows at her statement, something clicked in my brain and within a matter of seconds it all came crashing down on me.

Wide eyed I said, "No..."

She sighed and said "Yes"

I looked at her sternly and began, "So that's your intelligent plan? Getting married yourself to find out the ritual? And you chose me for that honor. I mean, me? Of all people!"

"Because there's no one I trust more!" she said.

"And what about the fact that we'll be getting fucking married!" I was on the brink of raising my voice at her, but I tried composing myself and added in a voice as steady as possible, "Even if we overlook the fact—which we shouldn't by the way—that you are involved in a serious relationship with Nilesh, it's still us pretending to be lovers and getting married. There's complicated written all over it and you know what I'm talking about, don't you?"

She took a breath and exhaled tiredly, she said, "Yes, I know. But I also know that as close friends we're entitled to do some crazy shit together. And if we just suck it up and decide it to be not complicated and have fun instead, then that's how it will be."

I started to speak but she added, "Being said that, I'm not going to force you for anything either and we'll be perfectly fine if you too decided to walk away", she said crossing her arms in front of her chest, a look of hurt on her face.

All the anger that was developing inside me dissolved away and I realized I had already made my decision two days ago when she had called me and said she needed me. I'd help her through anything, I thought.

I got up, walked on my knees and sat beside her. Took her hand in mine, our shoulders touching. I said "I'm not going anywhere"

She squeezed my hand tightly and turned to look at me. Her eyes were misty, her lips thin and seemed firm. She too glanced down at mine and I realized how close our faces had gotten. We were practically leaning on each other, her knee over mine, her breast pressing on my arm and her face mere inches away from mine.

I lost track of time as I stared into those beautiful eyes, we kept inching forward until I started feeling her breath on my mouth. My own respiration picked up, could literally feel the heartbeats going frantic, I was too paralyzed to make the move first.

Some eternities later she leaned completely forward and kissed me right beside the lips. She flicked my nose with hers gently a couple of times, our lips were so close that if I simply pouted I would touch them. She whispered on my lips, "Thank you" and put her forehead on mine while I closed my eyes and tried to remember what she was thanking me for.

--

Afterwards we laid back on the grass, holding hands looking at the stars. We just stayed like that on the ground and talked for hours. Palak told me more about the natives. The halls on either side were separate living quarters for men and women. Individual huts were only allowed for married people.

I also learned that every adult has a responsibility in the tribe. Some males go for hunting in the morning, while other remain for sentry duty i.e. guarding the village. There's also farming, handling a cattle ranch and fishing among other work you can do here. The females mostly do household works, gardening, taking care of the young ones, teaching the children about the Kawahiva traditions.

The marriages usually take place 7 days after the official announcement. Ara had already announced ours this evening upon our arrival.

Later we walked together around the village for a bit and then joined the feast. It was a feast for the commencement of our 7-day wedding ceremony and for that everyone had simply gathered around a campfire and dinner was served in mud bowls made through pottery and hardened by kiln-heating. I admitted to Palak that these guys were way more civilized than I had expected. For dinner we got cooked chicken dipped in some kind of spicy soup with salad to which I had exclaimed, "sweet, they've already discovered chicken curry!"

I also noticed the lack of any kind of metallic utensil, tool or weapon, which as explained by Palak was due to the fact that they don't really have any access to metallic ores otherwise they would've discovered metal forming too.

After the meal we went on a stroll around the village. Palak introducing me to various people, all were genuinely happy to see us together.

And then we went inside the hut. The same hut where we would be getting married in 7 days' time. We shall be allowed to sleep together in the same hut for the following nights and when we were married we could build a separate hut for ourselves if we chose to stay.

At first I didn't see anything but darkness, then my eyes adjusted to the light of two torches burning very dimly on opposite corners.

The hut was not very big, almost a cube of 30 feet in length and width and height. And it was empty except for the two small torches. The ground was a little grassy, cold and soft, there was a handmade carpet laid in the middle.

We sat on the carpet, talking. Palak's eyes were already sleepy as she said, "Now don't you get any naughty ideas at night."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Sleeping with a hot naked girl, I'm not making any promises!"

She yawned and laid down on her back, I followed and laid beside her, carefully avoiding to touch her. I was looking up at the ceiling when I heard her say, "Yeah, keep dreaming"

But then I felt her hand on my chest and quickly after that her lips on my cheek, she kissed me lightly, whispered, "Good night", and then turned facing away from me. I looked at her perfect round butts and suddenly had an urge to reach out and grab them. Instead I just stared at them and said, "Good night, sleep well", and after a while, the exhaustion of the day took over and I fell asleep too.

--

I was standing beside a river, it was daytime. I couldn't remember how I got there, I wasn't even able to move. I was aware of a pleasant warm feeling on the front of my naked body and also on my palm, which was weird coz I was standing in the shade of a tree. My penis was rock hard, pointing upwards. The sun was reflecting directly on my face through the water, I shielded my eyes with my hand. But the reflection got brighter and brighter until it became blinding and I literally couldn't see anything. The reality seemed to be slipping away like I was standing in one place and rest of the matter was dissolving around me, yet I still couldn't see anything in the blinding light. I started feeling like I was falling and grasped at something tightly. I lost sense of direction, of up and down and then suddenly I felt gravity hit me, but weirdly not on my feet but from the side. I realized my eyes were closed yet it felt brighter outside my eyelids. I noticed I was lying down on the ground on my left side and then I remembered where I was.

I quickly opened my eyes and felt morning light flooding through door and found myself in heaven.

I was still on the floor of the hut I had been sleeping in, but now I was spooning the naked form of Palak.

My left arm had extended out and her head was resting on it. It seemed like both of us were pressing onto each other. My rock hard dick was pointing upwards and perfectly aligned in her ass crack. My right hand had went over her and grabbed tightly onto her luscious boob, it was actually much more than a handful. I savored the feeling of her body which felt soft and warm and the heavenly feeling of my erect penis clamped between her ass cheeks.

I could feel her erect nipple pressed by my palm. And before I could think my hand instinctively squeezed her breast. I swallowed hard and my cock twitched on her butt crack, sending a shiver up my body. I quickly left her boob and put my hand on her tummy, thinking.

If I tried to move away, her head's position would be disturbed and she might wake up. And in addition, she was kind of leaning back and pressing onto me, I couldn't just move away. I'd have to make her change the position first.

I spoke slowly and quietly through the mess of her hair, "Hey. Palak. Wake up, we have a um, situation. No no no don't move don't move! Ohhh fffuck.." I gasped, because in the process of waking up she had slid down a little to remove her head from my arm but as her body slid down, her ass rubbed against my dick pulling down it's foreskin in the process. At first Palak began to say pleasantly, "Hmmm hey good mor-" Then she froze completely in place as revelation hit her, I had also put my hand on her hip to stop her from moving anymore.

She quickly rolled away from me and sat up in a kneeling position facing me, she reached back with one hand, felt her butt and got a horrified look on her face and said, "what the... did we had anal sex?"

I too sat up, reached out and grabbed her by the shoulders and said, "Hey calm down okay? I think we would definitely remember if we had sex, it's not like we were drunk or something. At some point we just started spooning, and um, judging by the precum on my penis and now on your hand, we might've...humped."

She made a face and said, "Ew! You mean you humped me! That position could've been in no way pleasurable for me. God I'm so fucking horny right now", she said, burying her face in her hands.

I looked at my erect penis and said awkwardly, "Hey if it's not apparent, I'm kind of horny too"

She looked up and at my penis and rolled her eyes.

Quickly as that she stood up grabbing my hand, started pulling me up saying, "c'mon get up!"

I did and followed her outside, "What, where are we going?"

"We need to sort some things out, my buddy", she said looking back and then started walking faster.

I noticed people looking at us with weird expressions, especially giving attention to my boner. Palak said, "Don't worry, I've seen hundreds of morning woods walking around during my stay here. It's quite a normal routine for you guys and an eye treat for the girls". I blushed and said "that's comforting".

A couple of girls I've seen earlier talking with Palak were giggling as we passed them, Palak just screamed something at them as she increased her pace even more and they burst out laughing.

"Hey what did you say to them!?" I asked.

"That I'm going to fuck your brains out!" She said laughing.

We had just reached the edge of the village. A path went into the forest, the same one I had noticed last night. I had stopped dead in my tracks behind her upon hearing her comment and she too stopped and motioned for me to follow her. It was all happening so fast that I couldn't think, all rational thinking had gone somewhere and my brain and my penis were telling me to follow her.

She said loudly, "Let's see. You have 60 seconds to reach the river, following this path. And if you do, I might have a treat for you!" She giggled and winked at me.

I swallowed hard and broke into a sprint, passing her. The trot from the hut had brought down my erection to a semi and now it was going down even further. I didn't care, I just ran into that opening in the forest, following the slippery path covered with grass, mud and fallen branches and leaves. I had been counting too and after about 40 seconds I burst out on the other side of the forest onto a grassy plain, a shallow, calm and clean river was flowing about 100 meters from where I stood, a mild breeze was flowing which felt cold on my sweaty body.

I bent down with my hands on my knees, catching my breath. Palak suddenly appeared from behind and beside me and burst out laughing as she said, "I should've asked you to jump into the river too! God that was hilarious. Did you seriously thought I was going to fuck you?" She then collapsed on the ground and continued with her fit of laughter, perfectly defining the expression ROFL.

I simply stared at her and said "What! It was all a prank to exploit my horniness? You made me spoon you on purpose!"

She tried to control her laughter as she said "No no that was really an accident and actually felt good, I was so horny. But then I couldn't resist and simply improvised", she continued laughing.

"Oh really. You think it's funny?" I kneeled close to her where she laid on the ground. She suddenly stopped laughing, swallowed and said "what are you doing?"

"This" I said as all of a sudden I attacked her, tickling the sides of her as she at once screamed and started laughing, pushing me with her hands and kicking her legs randomly.

"No no, Stop! Pleeease stop!" she pleaded with me as I pinned her to the ground with my weight and continued tickling.

Suddenly I felt something brush lightly on my tummy and too late I realized she had managed to get her hands past mine. The onslaught was such that we were both screaming and laughing at the same time as one managed to tickle the other, our legs were entwined pinning each other as we laid on our sides. I grabbed her hands on my body and held them there and said laughing "okay okay you win. You win."

She too said laughingly "See? I always do"

I left her hands and used mine to brush the tangled hairs from her face and then traced a path down her body up to her hips with my fingers and rested my hand there. We laid there our legs intertwined, hands resting on each other's bodies. "You're so beautiful", I told her.

She put her hand on the side of my head, smiled and looked into my eyes lovingly. The look was one composed of affection. I wanted to kiss her, embrace her. But I resisted.

"Wanna go for a swim?" she asked me. "I would love to" I told her.

We got up and walked towards the river hand in hand. We played a little in the water, splashing each other, chasing each other, took a long swim up and down the river which was as clean and silent as rivers could get. I could even see the white sand and aquatic vegetation beneath the calm water.

I came out before her and sat on the grass basking in the morning sun and watching her swim. I watched her wet, dripping body as she later came out of the water and walked towards me. Her wet hair sticking to her head, her big breasts dripping water, her nipples were erect again, my eyes stayed on her mound, two wet doors to heaven. She reached where I was and sat down beside me. I knew she was watching my erection. She knew that I knew. Neither of us cared.

We sat in silence, drying ourselves in the sun. I wondered what she was thinking, wondered how she felt about us. She had always been in more control of her emotions than me. And I was conflicted with mine. I couldn't tell her though, for I always had been too scared that if I did, I could lose her even as a friend.

"You alright?" she asked. I noticed she was looking intently at my face as I was lost in thought, her beautiful eyes squinting, her brows furrowed and her body practically glowing in the morning sun.

I smiled and told her, "Yeah I'm okay. Just thinking about stuff"

She took my hand and said "I know you're worried. That this situation and the sexual tension would affect our friendship. And I can assure you that.. If anything, we are getting even closer than before and I'm really glad we are."

I shook my head, smiling I said, "How do you always figure out what's going on my mind?"

She grinned and said, "Not always. But I know you mister!" Then suddenly she got closer, leaned in and kissed me full on the lips. It was nothing passionate or romantic, just a simple lip on lip contact and before I could even begin to respond to it, she broke away.

She smiled at me and got up, said "We should get back now"

"Yeah good idea. Just give me a minute, you go on." I smiled and told her.