Helping Pat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands released her breasts and fell on his chest when he came. Cassidy was so deep her in her thoughts that she didn't immediately notice that he came. She was imagining herself as a dangerous and sexy secret agent. Mr.G was the mark, manipulated into helping her complete her mission.

She kept rocking on his dick until its softening disrupted her rhythm. She awkwardly climbed off of him and put her clothes back on, well most of them. He insisted that he keep her panties as part of the deal. It was a weird request but she granted it.

He put his pants back on and gave her a kiss at the door. Walking back she saw that Pat was in their driveway practicing shooting hoops. She wasn't sure if he saw her kiss a shirtless Mr. G, but he definitely saw her leave his house. She walked straight inside without addressing Pat. There she found her parents were now home. After some small talk she announced that she was heading back to college early. She barricaded her door again that night and left in the morning before her parents left for work. She never again spent another night in that house.

12