Helping Pat Ch. 04 - Slippery Slope

Story Info
It was just a one-time affair but then Pat needed more help.
4.2k words
4.3
13.2k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

Author's Note: If you're a fan of my anthology, this is my first story where the publication order is out of sequence for chronological order with this story taking place at the same time as Teaching Her to be an A+ Student.

*

Cindy Condor walked into her bedroom and took off her nightgown. Dropping it in the hamper, she walked nude over to her dresser. She thumbed through her various colors of panties. She paused on a blue satin pair, but then passed it over for a black cotton pair.

The matching bra wasn't clean so she just grabbed a peach strapless one. She slid on a pair of black shorts, but then checked the weather on her phone and decided to switch to spandex capris. After that she pulled on a pink form fitting tank top and finished the outfit with a bright white pair of ankle socks.

Once dressed, she walked over to the master bathroom. Cindy pulled her hair back in a bun and thought about putting make-up on, but then decided against it. She turned to one side and then the other, judging how she looked while adjusting her clothing and breasts. She liked the way her ass looked in these pants; she still got it at age 43 and even after 3 kids.

She went to the kitchen to get a glass of water before leaving. There she passed her husband getting some eggs out of the fridge. She noticed him eye her up and down but he moved over to the stovetop without saying anything. He used to slap her ass whenever she walked past him in spandex or leggings.

"I'm going to head out for a jog," she told him as she poured herself a glass of water.

"OK," he said. "I'll probably be gone before you get back. I have to run into work today. Customer paid extra to get the project done ASAP."

"Will you be home for dinner?"

"Yeah I think so."

"OK, bye then."

"Bye."

A couple months ago she would have given him a goodbye kiss as she walked out the door, but not today. Cindy actually couldn't remember the last time she kissed him as she slipped on her pink running shoes. It was sometime after Christmas, probably Valentine's Day.

She turned right and jogged to the corner where she took another right. She jogged down to the where the street Teed into the main street. There was no light here, so she had to wait a couple minutes for traffic to clear before she could cross.

She decided to stretch while she waited. Grabbing the telephone pole, she lifted one foot and held it against her ass. Then she switched to the other after counting to twenty. Next she bent over and touched her toes. A few months ago she didn't even get close, but she had been jogging and stretching more as of late, slow improvements were building up. She mostly ran as a stress reliever, but her Sunday runs had been a cause of stress as of late.

She spread her legs and then bent over to grab one toe and then the other. When she stood back up the road was almost clear. Just one more car approaching that she had to wait for. She swung her arms forward and backwards until that car past. She jogged across the street and then down the road ten feet until she reached the turn in for the next neighborhood.

This neighborhood had nicer homes. Not that her home was poor, but this neighborhood just felt fancy, large lawns and large houses, all with the same fake brick front. She took four familiar turns until she arrived at the pond in the center of the neighborhood. She got on the path on the path that circled the pond and nearly completed a full loop when she finally spotted him sitting on a bench.

He was sitting in the middle of the bench with his legs spread wide and stretched out across the back of the bench. He just calmly stared at the water; he was still as the surface of the water. He wore a simple blue Tee-shirt and a white pair of mesh running shorts that had a bright blue strip down either side.

"I love watching you run, you're getting fit."

She let out a heavy frustrated breath, but then her voice sounded normal when she spoke after that, "Thanks, these runs are really helping me hit my target weight."

"The only other people I've see are 3 old ladies going for a walk on the other side of the lake. This lake is for show, they don't use it."

"All it takes is one slipped comment, one line overheard, one text message read by the wrong eyes and everything comes crashing down."

"Believe me, I know. I've had a few discrete relationships over my 4 years of teaching." He stood up and brought his elbow up to his mouth to stretch his arm. After 5 seconds he switched to the other arm. "You ready?"

"Try and keep up," she said as she jogged on down the path. He sprinted after her. It didn't take long to catch up. He ran directly behind her for about 100 feet. It was fun to watch that ass move as she ran, the spandex hugging the curves of her body.

He moved up beside her and they ran together in silence. This was their eighth Sunday making this run together. It was a spot her and Paul would walk to when they first moved here, back when they just had Cassidy in a stroller.

A quarter of the way around the pond there was a wooded area. They turned off the path and ran towards it. There was a small path not obvious from the sidewalk that circled the pond. When they entered the woods he fell back in line behind her. He stumbled on the third turn. He didn't see a rock because he was too busy staring at her ass. She kept jogging and disappeared behind another bend.

He huffed and puffed as he ran to catch back up. She was already sitting on the ground in the grassy clearing when he finally caught up to her. Her legs were spread out in a V and she was bent forward with her arms outstretched reaching as far forward as she could.

He bent over and placed his hands on his knees. "You know I have a comfy bed in my house."

"And you have a front door my husband can see from the living room couch." She sat up and slid her legs together. She laid back in the grass and lifted one leg so it was straight up in the air. Her hands reached around the back of her leg and her fingers interlocked to help support her leg in the air.

"I guess if you don't mind lying on the ground," he said as he walked over to her.

He placed his hands on her bare calves. He could tell that she shaved her legs last night. He squeezed and then slid his hands down to her knee. Her knee was covered by her spandex capris. He crouched down as his hands slid further to her thigh. She grunted as he pushed her thigh towards her chest. One hand paused on her leg to hold it there while the other continued to slide until he was rubbing that spot between her legs.

"OK," she said after half a minute of him pushing on her leg. He let her leg fall to the ground. Her body relaxed as she exhaled heavily. Her head rolled back and then turned to the side. She closed her eyes and took a second heavy breath through her mouth. Her legs were limp and tired. She gave no resistance as he grabbed the hem of her spandex pants and peeled them down. His hands slid under her as she pulled them off past her ass.

He released his grip on her pants once he got them down to her knees. He lifted one foot and pulled off her shoe without untying it. Then he did the other. He eyed her thick bush of light brown hair as he finished removing her pants. Once removed, he checked her pants and found her black panties inside of them. He pulled them out and took a sniff.

"You know it'd be less stress on me if I was able to return as I left."

He pulled out his dick and balled the panties around his dick. He stroked his dick into her panties. "I need these to rub on Pat's quizzes to give him luck right before I grade them."

She lifted her shoulders off the ground as she dug her elbows into the ground. "You're joking, right."

"Don't worry; I let them dry before I do it."

"You wash them first?"

"Never," he said with a smile as he let them fall to the ground.

He climbed on top of her and rubbed his hard dick against her pussy. "Has Pat ever wondered why he's suddenly doing so well?" he asked right before inserting himself into her.

She grunted. "Last I checked he was getting a C+."

"Yea and that's a lot better than he deserves if he ever took the time to compare his work to other C students." He inserted his entire dick into her and then settled into a steady rocking motion where he only pulled his dick out an inch before shoving it back in. With each push in he made sure the entirety of his large shaft went inside her wet pussy with their pelvises grinding.

"We should talk about this later."

"I thought it'd be helpful to keep you focused on why you're doing this. It really is impressive how much you'll take for your kids."

"You're such an asshole."

"An asshole who likes your body."

Cindy closed her eyes and let out a soft purr. "Give me more of that."

"You're so hot and fit." He picked up the frequency of his thrusts. "I think these runs we've taken have been doing you good."

Cindy had been going on daily walks for years now, but they turned into runs when her affair with Greg began. Walking used to relax her, but now when she walked all she thought about this mess she had gotten herself into. Running helped keep her mind clear.

"I love fucking your wet pussy. You deserve to be fucked every day."

Her hands reached up, slipped under his shirt and rubbed his stomach. He was fit, certainly fitter than Paul, but he didn't have any toned or defined abs. Her hand slid further up to where she could scratch his hairy chest.

It was a subtle, but he winced at her scratch. He stopped talking and picked up her pace, fucking her faster and allowing his dick to move more than an inch as he pumped it inside of her.

Her other hand joined the first underneath his shirt. Her nails danced along his skin leaving behind white scratch marks wherever they traveled.

His arms were locked with his open palms plat on the ground on either side of her head. As she scratched his fingers curled, digging into the ground as his muscled tightened. His thrusts slowed in rhythm but grew more powerful in force. There was an audible smacking sound every time he pushed it, pushing it in as far as it would go and then even sliding her body as she continued to shove it even further.

Finally there was a push were he didn't pull back. He held it in there deep until for about three seconds until his dick started to pulse as he came inside her. He continued to apply the pressure, shoving his body into hers until every last drop was inside of her.

When he climbed off of her it was a quick motion to shove his dick back inside his running shorts, which had never come completely off. Her spandex capris took longer to get back on.

"Same time next week?" he asked.

"Unless Pat suddenly starts acing his weekly quizzes on his own."

He chuckled. "I'll email you the good news if it happens."

It was supposed to be a one-time thing to get Pat a passing grade for the fall semester, but then more help was needed in the spring. When they started their regular Sunday meetings, Cindy had wondered if Greg was intentionally failing Pat to keep fucking her, but after last week's session she looked through Pat's notebook; it was damn near blank. The math was above her head, but even she knew he was missing core fundamentals.

He ran off back down the path as she was putting her shoes back on. She followed after him two minutes later, but once she hit the pond she turned to run away from her house. She circled the pond one more time before heading home.

Once on the street, she took a zig zag approach to get home, generally moving back towards her house but taking several detours around various blocks. She ran fast, pushing herself with each step. The pain made it hard to think, hard to reflect on what she just did.

When she finally arrived home she fell onto her knees in the grass. The forward momentum kept pushing her forward, but her hands caught herself before her face smacked into the grass. On her hands and knees, her chest heaved as she struggled to catch her breath.

There was a steady drumming noise that appeared to match the pace of her breaths. She focused on that noise as her breathing returned to normal. She looked up towards the source and saw Greg milling about her driveway. She gasped and felt the wind knocked out of her. One hand rose to her gaping mouth. The momentum pushed her upper body back so that she sat on her heels; her chest still heaving with each heavy breath.

The man in her driveway turned. "Good run, mom?"

She took five deep breaths and blinked several times before she was able to respond. "Yea, really pushed myself today."

His eyes and chin drifted down and then up, before he turned to face the basket. He threw the basketball in a high arc. It bounced off the backboard, hit the rim, but then bounced out. He jogged after the ball before it rolled into the street.

He was wearing the exact same bright white mesh shorts as Greg, even with the blue stripe down the sides. That was the only resemblance to Greg. Greg was an attractive man in late 20's with thick dark brown hair, but Pat was in his prime with muscles bulging everywhere. He was playing shirtless and Cindy couldn't help but notice his strong shoulders, large pecks, and defined abs. Pat could pass for a fresh military recruit, especially with his short blonde hair. He actually looked an awful lot like her memories of Paul from when they first met.

Cindy sat there watching her son practice his basketball shot for five minutes. Then she felt ready to move and stretched until she felt ready to stand. She continued to watch him while she stretched and she noticed he kept glancing her way. He'd often miss his shot if he glanced at her before taking it. The shots when his back was to her had a much higher success rate.

"Have you done your math homework yet?" Cindy asked when she finally felt strong enough to stand again.

"I don't think I had any."

"Mr. G has told me many times through email that you have homework due every day and that you frequently forget." Pat rolled his eyes. "I'm going to go take a shower. Please start it before you do anything else."

"Sure thing, mom."

"Thanks."

Inside the house was quiet. Paul was off to work, her oldest Cassidy was off to college, her fourth year there already, and her youngest Caitlin was nowhere to be found. Caitlin was a high school sophomore and Cindy already feared that she was following in Pat's less studious footsteps. Cassidy always worked so hard, Cindy didn't understand where she went wrong with the other two.

Cindy jumped into the shower. Normally she'd like hot showers, but right after a run it had to be cold water. Water that makes you jump when you first step in. She stood in there for a long time and let the water just wash over her.

She thought of Paul while in there. Not Paul as she knew him now, but how he used to be: young and muscular, captain of the football team. She thought about the first time her and Paul found that grassy spot in the woods. They had just bought the house and went for a long walk together. It seemed like a nice spot to park and take a break. She kissed him when he rubbed her ass. "Stop, what if someone sees us," she said when he exposed her bare ass to the air.

"Then they'll get quite a show," he had responded. Cindy touched herself thinking about how Paul used to be. He was always very affectionate, even in public. Cindy thought about the rippling muscles he used to have as she inserted her finger deeper.

She envisioned herself back in her old bright blue cheerleading outfit, cheering on Paul as he played. She pictured her younger body as well, perky breasts, bright blonde hair, creamy skin. In her fantasy she screamed loudly as Paul raced past her. He ran so fast that his uniform was a blur of white and blue. Cindy held her breath as he launched the ball up into the air right before the buzzer.

She leaped into the air as the ball went in the net. The roar from the crowd came from all directions, but then the noise faded away as Paul turned to face her.

The whole crowd erupted in cheer, but the crowd faded away as he turned his attention to her. Paul looked just like he had when they first met with his short military cut red hair and a dimple in his cheek when he smiled at her. He ran towards her. She dropped her pom-poms and rushed towards him. She jumped and he caught her in his strong muscular arms. They spun in a circle as they kissed.

Cindy turned up the hot water as she imagined Paul reaching under her skirt. He touched her clit in the exactly the same way she was currently touching it. Her shirt came off and her perky breasts defied gravity. He sucked on them in the fantasy while she grabbed them in real life. She pinched her nipples pretending it was him.

She envisioned Paul taking her right there on the grassy field. His cock was long and she imagined him sticking every inch inside of her. He pulled back slightly, only and inch and then shoved it back in and somehow even further. With each thrust it felt like he was growing inside of her.

Cindy's knees grew weak, so she placed a hand on the shower wall to help hold her up. The water hot hit her in the chin, and she gasped a loud singular audible moan.

Her finger came out of her pussy and fell to her side. She stood there breathing heavily, her chest heaving with each deep breath. The air was fogging up from all the hot water. She turned off the water and grabbed a towel.

The air was cold when she stepped outside of the tub. She slipped on her furry bathrobe and matching slippers. Leaving the master bathroom, she sat on the bed and brushed her hair. She reflected on the day thus far. It was just a couple more weeks until the end of the school year. This thing with Greg was a temporary thing, putting her son ahead of herself, ahead of her marriage. Once Pat graduated then she could focus on Paul and rekindle their magic.

Once her hair was brushed, she made her way to Pat's room to check on him. His bedroom door was closed, and she opened it without thinking. "How's the math homeworking going?" she started to ask, but "How's the..." is the only part that made it out.

Pat was completely nude, laying on top his bed. His head turned away from her and towards his laptop. On that laptop screen were two huge breasted blondes playing with each other's nude bodies. Cindy screamed.

Pat turned to face her and his eyes shot wide. "Mom!" he shouted as he instinctively pushed the laptop off the bed. It crashed on the floor between the bed and wall. The video no longer visible, but the girls' moaning was still audible.

"I'm giving up so much to see you graduated and you can't even half-ass a math homework!"

"Mom, I was about to start," Pat said as he jumped to his feet.

"When?" Cindy asked as she took a step towards him. "After practice!" she yelled with another step. "After work! After friends! After gils!" It's always later!" Cindy pulled back her hand and slapped him in his muscular shoulder.

Pat grabbed her wrist when she swung to hit him a second time. He had a strong grip that hurt her wrist a little bit. Cindy placed her free hand on his muscular abs and tried to push him back. Cindy bent down and twisted as she tried to free herself from her son's grip.

Pat saw her start to fall so his free hand grabbed the bicep of her other arm. His large hands wrapped around her skinny arm. He swung her onto the bed so that she landed on something soft.

Cindy's bathrobe had come open in the tussle and now Pat could see her exposed breast. "Oh, fuck me hard!" screamed the voice from the computer.

Cindy was speechless as she laid there on the bed. Her son's hulking nude body standing before her, his large erect cock pointing directly at her, and background noise of two young girls moaning at the top of their lungs.

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers
12