Helping Pat Ch. 04 - Slippery Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat kneeled on the bed next to her. "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to do that. Are you alright?"

"Pat, what are you doing?"

"I told you I'll get started on math once I'm finished. You came in here to help me finish, right?"

He grabbed a flab of her robe and flung it even further open so he could see her wet pussy.

"Pat, what if Paul or Caitlin comes home?"

"Then they'll get quite a show."

Her jaw dropped open as his dick slid inside of her. Pat closed his eyes and bit his lip as he settled into a slow steady rhythm. She was silent as she was entranced by watching his all defined muscles twitch and flex as he fucked her. His chest, abs, shoulders, sides, biceps, there bulging muscles all over his body. The girls on the computer more than made up for her silence with their loud screams of passion.

He fucked her like a machine, powerful and consistent. There was no deviation in pace or depth for ten minutes when he finally said, "I want to try a tighter hole. Mouth or ass?"

Cindy was confused, but then he pulled out and grabbed her legs to flip her over. "Mouth," she quickly uttered.

"Alright," he said as he laid back in the bed with his hands crossed behind his head. She crawled over to him and licked her juices off his cock. The girls on the computer continued to moan loudly but he just breathed heavily.

Cindy put the tip in her mouth while one of her hands fondled his balls. That got a reaction out of him, a soft moan she could barely hear over the girls on the computer. She took more of his cock in her mouth, sucking hard and letting the tip periodically poke her in the back of the throat. She sucked harder and harder while he started to get louder and louder.

Finally she had him louder than the girls on the computer and that's when he came. Cindy was ready for it and swallowed every drop as it came.

He got up quickly after she removed his cock from his mouth. He walked over to his laptop and inspected it for damage before finally turning off that video. Cindy sat up on the bed and pulled her bathrobe closed. Pat walked over to his backpack and grabbed his math book. "See I'm doing it," he said as he brought the book over to his desk.

Cindy tiptoed out of his room. He seemed to be finally working and she didn't know enough about math to be of any help.

Once back in her room she brushed her teeth and took another shower. She scrubbed her body clean twice over.

When she climbed out of the shower, she moved over to the mirror and just stared at it as she waited for the fog to clear. She locked eyes with the image in the mirror. "Pat is working and not failing," she told herself. "It's not how I imagined my life but it's only temporary and you're doing it for your son. You're a good mom."


12