Helping Pat Ch. 05 - What about Paul

Story Info
Mom/son relationship leaves husband and daughter alone.
11.3k words
4.54
11.6k
7
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

Paul Condor woke up smiling. He was well rested, his back felt great, and there was a hand on his chest. His wife had felt so distant lately; it was nice to wake up with her close. She was lying on her stomach with her head just beside his shoulder. He couldn't see her face, just a mess of blonde hair.

He lifted his left arm up and over her to rub her back. He sniffed her hair and gave her a kiss on the top of the head. She stirred and her hand slid so that the tip of her ring finger rested inside his belly button.

He exhaled heavily and smiled. His right hand pulled his dick through the hole in the front of his boxers and stroked it a couple of times. Nothing vigorous, just a couple small strokes to get the blood flowing, although he had already woken up hard. His left hand matched the right, moving up and down along her back. On one of the downward motions he reached the bottom hem of her night shirt and lifted it up. His dick jumped when he felt the soft smooth skin of her back.

His right hand nudged her hand a bit further until it rested on his cock. That alone was almost enough. It had been over a year since the last time her hand was there. His hips thrusted in the air and wiggled around to get her hand to move subtly while on his dick.

Meanwhile his left hand reached down and grabbed a meaty piece of ass. He knew she had been working out a lot this past year, going for runs damn near every day, and even training with their college-aged son Pat, but damn he never thought her ass would get this firm again.

And that's when she moaned, well more of a tired groan. Her fingers finally wrapped around his cock, but they held it loosely and still her hand didn't move. His dick didn't jump for joy this time though, because something was off. Her voice, sounded familiar yet wrong.

He pulled his hand off her ass and listened closely, going so far as to even hold his breath. She didn't make another sound, but there was another sound, just not coming from her. It was a faint sound, but after concentrating Paul identified it as running water. Paul realized it was the shower in their master bath.

He started to slide away from the blonde on his left, but she still held onto his dick. He reached down and slowly unwrapped her fingers. She stayed asleep and soon he was able to get out of bed. He slowly approached the bathroom door with knots in his stomach. The bedroom was dark, but the bathroom made an easy target with light escaping from the gap underneath the door. He raised his hand and knocked twice, hoping to hear the voice of his daughter Caitlin, but it was his wife who answered. "I'm in here, Paul, just use the kid's bathroom." Paul's heart and jaw dropped. A moment ago he had plausible deniability, but now he knew, even if his mind would not fully accept it until he turned around.

The blonde beauty in his bed was sprawled out on her stomach across the middle of the bed. Only her right leg was still under the covers, coming up to just past the knee. Her blonde hair was a tangled mess, her night gown was just a T-shirt that normally barely covered her ass but now was pulled up so high that half her back was exposed. Her ass bubbled out, sticking significantly off the bed compared to the rest of her body. Her navy blue panties with white edging was pulled into a slight wedgie so half of each ass cheek was exposed. His eyes started at the crease at the bottom of her butt where it started to bubble out. A surprisingly strong aspect of himself wanted to just jump back on top of his eighteen year old daughter, god it had been so long since the last time he had sex.

Paul left the room quickly. He went to the kid's bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror. He gave himself one good slap across the cheek. "Idiot," he said out loud. "Pervert," he muttered under his breath as he turned away from the face in the mirror. "What is wrong with you?" he mouthed, but the words did not audibly escape.

He splashed water in his face before tiptoeing back into the bedroom to grab a pair of pajama pants and a shirt. The shower was off, but the light in the master bath was still on.

He departed for the kitchen, and that's where his wife found him twenty minutes later. She was wearing a red satin blouse with the top button undone. Her blouse was tucked into a black pencil skirt that went down to her knees. She looked damn good, but Paul was too consumed with his thoughts to fully notice.

"I have to head into the office today, and then I'm going to have dinner with Pat. Give a call if you and Caitlin want to join."

Paul stared into his coffee cup, answering without looking up, "Will do."

On a different day that could have been a fight over Pat. The kid went to a community college only 20 minutes away, but he had gotten an apartment so he didn't move back home when college ended for the semester last week. Not that she wasn't there close to every weekend while school was in session. Paul didn't like paying for the apartment. At least Pat had a job and contributed half, but Paul didn't understand why they couldn't get Pat a roommate to pay the other half. That was another fight with Cindy.

They didn't fight at all when their oldest daughter, Cassidy, left for college. Cindy seemed to have no problem cutting the cord then, but Cassidy's school was hours away. They'd talk on the phone with her but visits during the semesters were rare. Last time she spent a night under their roof was winter break during her senior year. Right out of college she got a job out of state and now she was always too busy to come home, even for holidays. At least they talked on the phone regularly with her.

He had one year left with Caitlin before she was gone to college too. He didn't want Caitlin to be as distant as Cassidy, but Paul had to make sure he didn't overcompensate like his wife had with Pat.

He should have known it was Caitlin. She's been wandering into their bed since she was 4 years old. When she hit middle school he tried hard to get her to stop it, and he got her to reduce it from once a week to once a month, but eventually his wife just convinced him to accept it. She babies the kids too much he said back then and many times since. Getting angry at his wife helped him from loathing himself.

Paul finally looked up from his cup when heard Caitlin bouncing down the stairs. She was still wearing that oversized T-shirt that wasn't really long enough to pass for a night gown. Paul glanced at her legs before shamefully turning back to his cup.

"Where's mom?"

Paul looked around. He wasn't quite sure if Cindy had left yet. "Um, she's going to be gone for the day."

"Visiting Pat?"

"You know it."

"I wish I was the favorite."

Paul frowned and turned to look her in the eye. Her eyes were blue like her mothers. "Your mother and I don't have favorites."

"It's OK, I know I'm your favorite." Caitlin walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder as she walked past him to get to the pantry.

"What makes you say that?" He turned his head to watch her walk. The cereal was on the top shelf of the pantry. Her shirt lifted up and he got another view of that crease where her butt bubbled out.

He abruptly turned back to his coffee when she turned to face him with a box of cereal in hand.

"Because I'm the one to give you a hand when mom's gone."

Paul started to cough as memories of this morning flooded his mind. He took a sip of his cold coffee.

"It's OK, you can just say you like me best. I am the cutest after all."

He started to stand with the intention of leaving the room, but he sat back down after only lifting his ass two inches off the chair. His dick was hardening again and he was afraid of Caitlin seeing him pitching a tent in her presence.

"So I was thinking," Caitlin said as she sat down at the table across from him now that her bowl of cereal was ready to eat. "Summer is starting up and we to make sure we get use of the boat this year. We barely went out last summer."

"Sure, we could join your mom and Pat for dinner and then go out afterwards."

Caitlin dropped her spoon in the bowl. It made a loud noise and splashed some milk on the table. She grabbed her shirt and lifted it up to just under her breasts. "Look at how pale I am. We need to hit the water during the day when the sun is out. Come on, it'll be a fun daddy daughter day."

He looked up from his coffee. It was difficult to make eye contact instead of gazing at her stomach, but he forced himself to stare into her blue eyes. Her lips were pouted and her head tilted down. Paul took a deep breath and exhaled. "Alright."

Caitlin bounced in her seat and clapped. "Yay."

90 minutes later he was sitting outside waiting for Caitlin. The car was packed with towels and snacks, and all he needed now was his daughter. Finally she came out wearing a green tube top with orange straps from her bikini top sticking out the top. The shirt ended just above her navel and her jean skirt started just below.

From there it was a 30 minute drive to the dock and then another 30 minutes to make sure everything was ready to take the boat out. "Whoo!" Caitlin screamed as they finally left the dock behind.

It was a small boat with two captain chairs in the front followed by a 6 by 6 foot square of floor space and a comfy white couch seat across the back. For the drive out Caitlin sat beside him in the other captain chair.

He turned off the engine once they were away from shore. He climbed out of the captain's chair and laid out a towel for them to lay on. He moved to grab a water out of the cooler, but found himself watching his daughter as she undressed. First the blue life jacket hit the boat floor. Then she undid the 6 buttons down the front of her jean skirt. Underneath she wore black bikini bottoms, low rise, a lot of space from that black band around her waist up to her belly button.

Next she removed her green tube top. Purple triangles with an orange edge covered each of her B-cup breasts with 3 orange strings connecting the triangles, a short one between her breasts, another to wrap around her back and a third that went up around her neck and down the other side.

Then it was time for sun screen. She lifted one leg and placed it on the white bench in the back of the boat. Paul had a great view of her ass as she bent forward to rub the lotion on her foot and ankle. Then she rubbed it over her calf and knee followed by her thigh and right up to her tiny bathing suit. Then it was time for the other leg. Next was her stomach, but he couldn't see her rub that in. He found himself imagining her pulling back one of those purple triangles to rub lotion on the top of each breast.

"Dad, Dad!"

"Sorry, I was just looking at the horizon. What's up honey?"

"Can you lotion my back?"

"Sure thing." She handed him the bottle and then turned her back to him. She grabbed her hair and pulled it forward over one shoulder. The bottle made a noise as he squeezed a glob into his hands. He rubbed her shoulders first, using his thumbs to rub small circles and work in a small massage. Next was her shoulder blades and then the center of her back. He knew she already did her sides, but it's better to have an overlap than to miss a spot, especially for someone of their complexion so he rubbed it into her sides, going up to her armpits and down to that thin string.

When he went to lotion his own arms, she brought attention to the fact that he had not yet done her lower back. He did one wide smear of white lotion across her lower back and then he used his thumbs to press in small circles. His fingers spread out along her back while his thumbs worked their way lower and lower until they were hitting the top rim of her bikini bottom. He slid his thumbs along the edge of exposed skin a couple more times than necessary before announcing that he was done.

He faced away from while he put sunscreen on his arms and legs, neck and face, but not his chest. His shirt stayed on; he needed that large loose shirt to help conceal the tree growing between his legs.

"Oh dad, do you have your phone on you?"

He turned around to find her sitting on a mermaid towel with her toes pointing towards him. "Yea," he said as he pulled it out of his pocket.

"I need you to take the before picture."

Her skinny arms were locked and reaching back with her palms flat on the towel just behind her ass. Her skinny stomach was flexed so you could see the start of some abs, no individual definition, but the start of muscles. Her right boob cast a shadow on her stomach that almost reached her tiny yet deep navel. That right boob was securely held in that purple triangle of cloth, but the left one was slightly shifted so that he could see fair bit of cleavage from the inside of her breast. Thoughts emerged of rubbing his face in there, sliding his nose against the short faint tiny blonde hairs that the sun now caught.

He snapped a picture and sent it to her. A couple seconds later there was a ding from the pile of clothes at his feet. Caitlin laid back on the towel while Paul grabbed a beer. Taking a seat in that back seat, it was hard to not just stare at her. He tried to look at the horizon, but he kept glancing back at her. She had her eyes closed so he could safely just stare at her, but he didn't want to get caught should she suddenly open her eyes.

He pulled his phone out as he neared the end of his beer. He pulled up that picture. She had a great smile with pearly white teeth. Her head was tilted to the left so that her pony tail fell to that side draped behind her shoulder. He zoomed in on that cleavage he had noticed earlier. After that it was a scroll down to her black bikini bottoms. He stared at the crotch for far too long before finally putting his phone away.

He decided it'd be best not to have a second beer so he stretched out on his own towel beside her. He opted to lay on his stomach so he wouldn't be pitching a tent for her to see, but that did mean it had to uncomfortably press into the boat deck. He turned away from her and tried to think about work, but it didn't work. He kept thinking back to her hand on his dick this morning.

Something cold touched his back and he shook. "Sorry dad, but you're getting red," she said.

"Huh?"

"You fell asleep and it looks like your shirt lifted up while you were laying. You've got a nice sun burn for a tramp stamp now. I figured I'd at least give you some protection before it got any worse."

She rubbed the sunscreen into his lower back, her hands pressing and making small circles, giving him a small massage like he did earlier only his skin there was quite tender now. He grimaced a couple times, but didn't ask her to stop. He turned his head to look towards her. She was kneeling beside him, her legs already noticeably tanner than before.

He took a deep breath and felt his muscles relax when her reached under his shirt and slid up his spine, dragging and pushing against the muscles. That felt much better.

She unfortunately did not rub his back for very long. Once she was done he took a quick breath and then got up onto his knees. "How long have I been out?"

"Long enough for me to get my first tan line of the summer." She grabbed the bikini string going up around her neck and pulled it to the side to show off the pale strip of skin beneath.

"Looks like you'll have to wear a different bathing suit next time."

"Can we go shopping today?"

"Sure why not."

"Yay," she said as she clapped her hands three quick times.

Caitlin didn't put her skirt and tube top back on until they were back at the dock. From there it was a short drive over to a clothing store. Caitlin quickly disappeared amongst the various clothing racks while he walked the perimeter of the bathing suit section.

Paul found himself looking too long at the mannequins on display. The ass on the left one was quite shapely. Each sculpted ass cheek was perfectly round. The curve started outside the tiny blue bikini bottoms it wore. He wouldn't mind seeing a girl walk by wearing that. He stared particularly long at where the fabric was pulled taught between the two peaks of her ass cheeks.

"You like the orange strapless or the blue better?" Caitlin asked.

Paul jumped a little and turned to see that she had returned with an arm full of clothes. "I uh liked the tribal pattern on the blue. Maybe I should see if I can get a dress Tee with that pattern."

"I like the matching top of that one."

Paul turned to look back up at it for a second. He hadn't really noticed the top before. It was a lighter shade of solid blue. The strap that went up around the neck had a curtain hanging from it to hide the exact shape of its breasts.

Turning back to Caitlin he asked, "how many pair you buying?"

"Not this many. I need to swing by the changing room."

Paul was better while waiting there. Sitting in one of the waiting chairs, he sat hunched forward with his elbows on his knees, his eyes on the ground. He had thought about pulling out his phone, but the temptation to switch over and look at the photo of Caitlin was too great. Staring at the mannequin she had no way of knowing it was her ass he imagined in that blue bikini bottom, but if she caught him staring at her picture... there weren't many ways to walk his way out of that one.

"Dad," Caitlin called. "What do you think of this one?"

He looked up to see her standing in an open doorway to one of the stalls. Her breasts hung down slightly in a white top that resembled a giant bow tie. There was a circular viewing hole between her breasts. The top was strapless, but at first he thought otherwise due to the tan lines from where her bikini straps had been.

Covering her privates down below was a bright white triangle that was clearly much smaller than the black pair she wore this morning as he could see the pale line from where the waistband had been. The tan line on her hip was a thick one inch band, but this suit had just a small string that connected the front and back. Tied into the strings on either hip was a neat bow. How easy would it be for him to just grab one of those loops and pull. The knot was higher than the tan line and when she did a quick spin for him he saw that her ass had better coverage with this bikini. Tight against her skin, it was like a bright white volleyball waiting for him to slap.

"I think this one will do the best at evening out my tan."

Paul scratched the back of his neck. "Yea, it looks good. Let's get it and get going."

"But there was also a pretty pink one I liked. It wouldn't fix my tan lines as much as this one, but the design was like pink clouds in the sky."

"You can get a couple."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

"OK, let's just get moving if we want to meet your mother at the restaurant."

"Where are they going?"

"You know, Pat's favorite spot."

Caitlin rolled her eyes. "Pat only ever wants to eat at one place. I like a bit more diversity in my life. How about you and I go somewhere else? Just the two of us."

"Sure, it's a date."

Caitlin leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek before retreating back to the changing room. She tried on a few more outfits that she didn't come out to display for him.

Finally it was time to leave. She dropped off a bunch of clothes in the bins by the changing table, but still had an armful that she took to the checkout line. She ended up buying four items: the white bikini, one with a pattern that looked like falling leaves in the autumn, one with pink and white tied dyed swirls, and finally a very shiny silver one. The silver one wasn't a bikini like the other three, longer but not super long, probably a one-piece swimsuit. He couldn't remember the last time he saw her in a one-piece swimsuit.

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers