Helping Pat Ch. 05 - What about Paul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was time to drive home and change clothes. Once again Paul was ready faster, but this time he waited in living room. "I was thinking I should wear the dress you just bought me," Caitlin announced when she finally joined him.

Paul's jaw stated to fall to the floor, but he caught it right after his lips parted. His lips were dry and they pulled on each other as they separated. His mouth was only open before a moment before he clenched his jaw, biting his tongue to stop any comments on her dress.

That very shiny silver fabric she bought was not a swimsuit, but a dress, a very tiny one at that; made even shorter by the 3 inch slit in the dress over her right thigh. There was no way she could sit down without showing everyone a view of her underwear, if she was even wearing underwear. She certainly wasn't wearing a bra. When Paul stood up he could clearly see down her dress. The thing spaghetti straps fought against her breasts as they hung forward. The dip in the neckline between her breasts came lower than her bikini top had, there were the tan lines as proof.

"Now I feel underdressed," he said as his eyes shifted off her to look down at his own.

"Oh you look great dad."

"Hold on, you made me wait. now you could do to wait a minute. Let me just change my shirt." He ended up changing his whole outfit. The pink polo was replaced with a dark blue satin dress shirt. His somewhat loose fitting kakis were replaced with a thinner tighter pair of gray dress slacks. Even the white ankle socks had to go, replaced with a pair of black ones that came up to his calf.

Caitlin whistled when he returned. "Looking snazzy."

He smiled, "Thanks."

The parking lot was full, but not yet packed when they arrived. Just inside a door was a banner celebrating the restaurant's 20th anniversary. "Couples get 20% off," it read in big bold letters on their bottom.

Paul pointed at it and shrugged, "If only your mom was here I could save a quite a bit of money."

Caitlin shushed him as she wrapped her arm around his. "We still can."

"Table for two," Paul said when he reached the hostess.

"It's our 20 week anniversary," Caitlin blurted out before giving Paul a kiss on the cheek.

Paul just blushed.

"Oh that's wonderful," the hostess replied. "And your wait should only be 20 minutes. Just have a seat and we'll call you when your table is ready."

The chairs in the waiting area made a large U. They sat at one end, another age mismatched couple sat across from them. The woman in her early 20's wore a dress of similar length to Caitlin's, but there was no slit on her thigh and the neckline went straight across the top of her breasts instead of dipping deep below like Caitlin's. Her dress was tighter than Caitlin's though. It was black but covered in red and pink flowers with green vines and blue branches connecting them.

The man on her sided was older than Paul by about fifteen years. He wore a blue suit with no tie and a bright white dress shirt underneath. His hair look dyed brown. The sat beside each other without looking at each other. His eyes wandered around while hers were staring at her phone. Her legs were crossed with her knees pointing away from him.

Caitlin also had her legs crossed but her knees were pressing into Paul's. Her hip was touching his. "So," she whispered to him. "You think he's her daddy or sugar daddy?"

Paul put his hand on her knee. "Well," he whispered back as he turned his head towards her. "They're certainly not very convincing if they're pulling off a con for the discount. He doesn't seem to be getting his money's worth at all."

She leaned in closer with her mouth so close that he felt her hot breath on his ear as she whispered her reply, "Well I'll certainly try harder than she is."

Paul's muscles responded by instinct. His dick jumped, his ass slid slightly forward on the chair, his thigh muscles tightened and his hand squeezed her knee, ever so briefly. She giggled, leaning further into him so that her forehead pressed against his temple. Then, unexpectedly, she gave his earlobe a quick nibble.

"Condor, Paul, party of 2," the hostess called out.

Caitlin stood up and Paul couldn't help but look at her ass as it stood right there directly in front of his eye line. The dress had slid up a bit and it was short to begin with. Somehow he still couldn't see her underwear, must be covered by millimeters because there was not much leg left to cover.

She reached down, grabbed the edge of her dress and pulled it down as far as it would go, which was not much farther than where it had sat a second ago. Still, Paul snapped out of it at that moment and stood up as she started walking forward. He accomplished his goal of not awkwardly looking down at his daughter's body as they walked through the restaurant.

Once seated across from her, Paul took a moment to appreciate her beauty. Her blonde hair was freshly straightened. Her face had what some would call a bit too much make-up, but Paul liked it that way. Her mother, Cindy, was also heavy handed with the make-up.

"You know," Caitlin said once they were left alone at the table, "I'd appreciate it if you didn't wear a reminder of your ex on our date."

"Huh?"

Caitlin widened her eyes and nodded her head downward. Paul looked down and so the ring on his finger. "Oh," he said with a small chuckle. "This." He grabbed the silver ring with his other hand and spun it. "Maybe you're my new wife."

Caitlin held up her hand and wiggled her fingers. "You didn't really prepare for that story. Unless.." she brought her other hand up and fanned her face as she looked away. "Is this the night you're finally giving me one?" She made her voice crack as if she was holding tears.

Paul tugged on the ring. It moved until it got stock on that first joint in his finger. "It's a bit soon."

"I know, you have to be certain I'm not just after you for your money."

Paul let out a short laugh. His hand jerked as he laughed and that movement got the ring off. He shoved it in his pants pocket before holding up his hand with a very noticeable line where the ring had been. "There, I'm freshly divorced."

"Just so you know you're not getting any until I know that I'm more than a rebound chick."

Paul coughed, bringing one hand to his mouth while reaching for his water with the other. "Maybe we should pick a different conversation topic."

"You're right," Caitlin said as she grabbed her own water glass. "We'll resume this conversation when we're alone." She raised her well-manicured eyebrow ever so slightly as she took a sip of her water. Her eyes never came off him as she drank. "So Paul," she said as she put her water down. "After all this time I think I still don't have the slightest idea what you do. Tell me about work."

It was a lovely dinner where they talked work and school, although Caitlin changed the details to make herself sound like a college student. They even talked politics, and Paul was surprised to learn that they actually shared quite a lot of opinions. The one topic that didn't come up was the rest of the family, especially Cindy and Pat.

At the end of the meal she got a slice of chocolate cake, but he passed on ordering a dessert. "Oh," Caitlin moaned as she took that first bite. She closed her eyes stretched out her neck and took a deep breath through her nose. "That was so good, you should take a bite."

"No, no thank you. I'm getting heavier than I used to be."

Caitlin tilted her head. "Just one bite is not going to hurt, besides you look great. I wouldn't be with you otherwise."

Paul blushed but still refused the bite. Caitlin took three more bites and then asked for a box. Once back in the car she pulled out the cake. "Are you ready for that bite?" she asked.

"No thanks."

Caitlin moved her hand towards him. She made circles in the air as the cake floated towards him. "Come on, just one tiny bite. It's soooo good."

"Honey, I'm driving."

"Which is why you better take a bite so the cake isn't blocking your view for too long."

"Fine." Paul opened his mouth as Caitlin shoved it into his face while laughing hysterically.

"Mmmm, OK that was good, but now you've made a huge mess in my car."

"I know, I'm so used to the guy making the huge mess."

Paul turned towards her to look at her for half a second before turning back to the road. He wasn't sure how to respond, but then she was reaching under his right arm to grab a piece of cake off his shirt.

"Sorry I just don't want any to go to waste. It's so good."

After eating that bite she reached down and grabbed a piece off his lap. Her fingers slid scrapped against his dick when she scooped up a second piece off his lap. "I think you got it all."

"I'm sorry I'm almost done." She placed one hand as a wall on his leg with her fingers pressing into his balls. Then the other hand swept as many crumbs as possible into that open hand with her fingers passing over his dick multiple times. "OK I'm done," she said as she pulled back her hands. She sucked the crumbs off her palms and then proceeded to lick clean each of her fingers.

Paul's knuckles had turned white from how tight he was now gripping the steering wheel. He opened his hands and spread out his fingers before grabbing the steering wheel a second time.

Caitlin started laughing once she finished licking her fingers clean. She took out her phone and snapped a picture of Paul. The flash was bright. "Ah," he said.

"I'm sorry, it's just you have so much chocolate on your face."

"Well try not to make me crash as you eat that."

"I'll wait until you hit a red light before I lick it off." There was a long pause of awkward silence before she burst into laughing. She pulled a napkin out of her purse and handed it to him. "You are not having nearly as much fun as you should be tonight."

"No, I am," he said as he wiped his mouth with the napkin keeping only one hand on the wheel.

"You missed a spot. Here I'll get it." This time it was just one finger touching him. Her index finger pressed against the corner of his mouth and then wiped sideways. She licked her finger one last time.

"Caitlin... I..."

"Oh this is my turn," she interrupted. Caitlin continued to give him directions to their house. Once he parked the car in the driveway she asked him, "So do you want to come in for a cup of coffee."

"Sure I'd love that."

Once inside Caitlin made her way to the kitchen to actually prepare a cup of coffee for him. "You know I'm going to be up all night now," he said as he took the cup from her.

"Maybe that's what I had in mind." There was an uncomfortable silence before she added, "This way you won't fall asleep during the movie.

Caitlin picked an R rated romantic comedy, one where they showed the woman's breasts during the love making scenes. When one such scene came on Caitlin started rubbing his leg. It started on his knee, but when the breasts came out he noticed that her hand had made its way to his inner thigh.

Paul was slouched into the corner of the couch. He had one arm on the arm rest and the other along the back of the couch. His legs were spread out far apart. Caitlin was lying on the couch with her head nestled into his armpit. The hand in question had been resting on his leg, but small movements started when the romantic scene began. It was just her finger tips touching him, lightly sliding against him as she pulled her fingers together and then spread them out.

Paul looked away from the screen in an attempt to control himself. He didn't need to stare at the actress' large perky breasts while his daughter laid on top of him, but the new target his eyes found was far worse.

Caitlin was still wearing that tiny shiny dress. It was low cut by design, showing off lots of side boob. It was loose too, allowing for her breasts to move out of when she was horizontal. Paul could see down her shirt to those milky white breasts. He could see far too much, even the edge of one of her nipples. Paul clenched his fists and grabbed a handful of couch cushion. He knew he should look away, but he found himself unable.

Caitlin's other hand rested on her own leg. She shifted and bent the inside knee as her foot slid along the couch until her knee was as high as the back of the couch. That hand had started near her knee but similar to the one on her dad's leg, it also drifted towards the crotch. This hand had progressed much farther so now her index finger was rubbing the crease of her leg along the edge of her panties. The hand on him paused a few inches short of that spot on him.

Her dress was acting more of a shirt at this moment. Had Paul's eyes made it off her breasts he'd know that Caitlin was wearing black panties. His knuckles had turned white from gripping the couch so tightly. It was what he had to do to keep those hands stationary, to keep them from exploring Caitlin's young supple body.

A single stich in the couch snapped. There was no visible tear, but the noise made Caitlin jump. She sat upright, her hands flying to her knees. Her chest heaved as she took several deep breaths.

Paul released his grip on the couch. He leaned forward and rubbed his hands together. He noticed there was a weird indentation on his left hand. His fingers traced it for a moment before he looked at them and saw that his wedding ring was off.

His hand slid into his pocket to retrieve the ring. He felt his keys and money clip. He stood up as he shoved his other hand into that other pocket, but all that was there was his phone. He pulled out the contents wasn't hiding beneath the keys, but once his pockets were empty the ring could still not be felt in his pocket.

"Shit," he swore under his breath as the turned around and dropped to his knees. He yanked off the corner cushion and threw it behind him. Running his hands along the seams as he searched. There was a pen, several coins, a lot more crumbs then there should be, and then finally in the back corner he felt a small metal object. He sighed with relief as his hand closed around that circular object.

Caitlin was sitting on the center cushion of the couch. He ass was near the edge of the couch, her back upright, her legs not positioned with care so Paul could see up her skirt when he turned his attention to her. He noted that she was wearing black panties. He gripped the ring tighter while his eyes lingered. He knew he had to stop but it took a moment to build up the willpower.

After that moment his eyes shifted up. Their eyes locked. That was his baby girl and he was just staring at her like a piece of meat. His cheeks reddened and his chin shifted down, but he maintained eye contact. Caitlin shifted her weight and crossed her legs to close off that viewing window.

"What would you have done if you didn't find the ring?"

Paul shook his head. "I don't know. I guess check the car and call the restaurant."

"Yea, but what if you couldn't find it?"

"I guess we'd be running to the jewelry store in the morning."

"Do you think mom takes hers off?"

"Probably not."

"I'm concerned you two are going to get divorced."

"Honey, why would you say that?" Paul moved towards her, back on his knees and placed a hand on her knee.

"You and mom used to be so close, constantly doing PDA and now she's barely ever around for us."

Paul sighed, "Yea I know."

Tears came to Caitlin's eyes. "Dad you've been there so much for me ... softball games and talent shows and even boy advice a couple times. Never have you let me feel neglected, and it's clear today that now you need someone there for you."

"I'm doing OK honey."

"Dad, no you're not. It's been quite a while since the first time you noticed my breasts and awkwardly looked away, but today you haven't been looking away much."

Paul broke eye contact and pulled his hand off her knee. He looked down at his palms, the ring still resting there instead of being back on his finger. "Caitlin I'm sorry to do that to you, but this is not what I meant."

"Dad I know." She got off the couch and kneeled beside him. She placed an arm across his back and rested her hand on his far shoulder. "It is weird and awkward. I feel it too, but I also know you need this. When was the last time you and mom had sex?"

"A while." Caitlin didn't immediately respond as if she was waiting for a more specific answer. She leaned in closer. She was kneeling behind him he didn't see this movement, but he felt her hand gently rubbing his shoulder. "Valentine's day," he finally added, "last year."

"I've seen that look in boys before. You're ready for an affair, for something new, and I don't blame you. Mom hasn't been around much for either of us. You have needs, but if you fulfill them with someone else then divorce will be just a matter of time. Maybe I can just get you ready for when she comes back, get you in the mood to show her the passion when she walks in the door."

Caitlin's free arm wrapped around him and cupped his peck. Her tits pressed into his back. The warmth of her body felt good. Her lip brushed against the back of his ear right before whispering, "Just close your eyes and pretend it's her."

He closed his eyes, but as much as he tried it wasn't Cindy's tits he imagined being pressed into his back. He was very aware that it was Caitlin's hand pushing on his chest, holding him tight, and that's exactly what he wanted. However, she was right about one thing. Should Cindy walk in the door at this moment and Caitlin sneak away, he would definitely make Cindy the target of his lust even if it would be Caitlin that his mind pictured as he fucked his wife.

Caitlin nibbled on his earlobe. Paul leaned his head back until his neck was stretched as far as it would go. He unbuttoned his pants. A moment later his hand was on hers and guiding it down. She did not resist and soon her hand was over his boxers rubbing his cock. Paul wondered if she knew this was the second time her hand was on his cock. Either way, this time was vastly better with her now as a conscious willing participant. After a few strokes, she slipped her hand underneath the waistband on her own.

Kneeling on the hard laminate flooring hurt Paul's knees, but it was worth it. The pain was actually helpful in stopping him from ejaculating too quickly. The skin to skin contact of her hand against his cock felt amazing after all. Caitlin's knees were pressed against his, both touching the right side of his knee. Her hips thrust her crotch into his ass as she slid her hand up and down his cock. Her other hand that was once on his shoulder, was now reaching under his armpit and holding his chest. She held him tightly, even helping hold him up as the aches in his knees grew.

Eventually he fell forward onto his hands and knees. Caitlin released her grip and asked if he was alright. "Yea, I just need to catch my breath. You should let me return the favor while we have a chance before she comes home."

"No, that's OK. Tonight is about you."

"We've already crossed the line. Besides if tonight is about me then what I want is to explore that young body I've been staring at all day." Now it was Caitlin's turn to blush. "Let's go to your room. From there it'll be easier to keep you out of sight when she walks through that door."

Paul groaned as he got up. Caitlin offered him a hand, but instead he put his hand on the couch armrest and used that to push himself up. They held hands during the walk through the house with him leading the way. He wondered what she was thinking right now. He should have had her lie on the couch. Now there was too much time for her to develop second thoughts.

"Wait," Caitlin said when they were in the hallway, mere feet from her bedroom door.

Paul swore in his head, but he knew she was right to stop it. He turned around to face her.