All Comments on 'Helping Pat'

by jack4194

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

Yes, nice and HOt and Cassidy needs to bang her brother so often and hard that he won't care about his old girlfriend. Cassidy decides this is great sex and if she can teach him to be more gentle but a strong long lasting screwer; the girls will be all over him. Plus, she loves her brother and likes being screwed by him too. She teaches him how to cuddle, arouse and lick / suck her nipples, hold her as they fuck and of course to become a great pussy eater. The graduate course is nice hard sex and squirting his bigger loads into her hot / hungry pussy. Then he realizes what she is teaching him and they become lovers when she's home. He becomes better. Yes, this story line has so much potential. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good substance, but you really need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really??

"The cum made a large pool on her flat stomach. Breathing heavily, Maggie looked down at the mess on her chest. "You know I'm on the pill, right?"

I THINK he was fucking his sister Cassidy, not his Ex Maggie!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So Hot!!

Reminds me

Of

How I used to fuck my sis in our early teens! Hot!!

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 6 years ago
A good story ruined

I really liked the story ...what I could read of it. It needs a good edit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We liked it

Before reading this me and my elder sister never fucked each other...but after reading this we fucked each other..now we are happy and smiling:DThanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hornysister

I started to have sex with my younger sister Angie when she was not far from being 15 and me 17!It was me who took her cherry.However I preferred not to cum inyo her pussy ,being afraid to imoregnant her and she was no more uncontrollable,cumming,crying, sobbing with pleasure.I instead crempued ger beautiful mouth and she drank my cum till the last drop while looking at me and playing with my balls.We have fucked during several years ,making our fuck sessions better and better each time we fucked.At 25 she asked Mum to bring her to a gynecologist and she was put under the fill,No need to tell you that after one month,and during years and years, I have mostly filled in her pussy mostly, her asshole and mouth. ..However all this stopped when each one of us got married and had families.However, 25 years later, after our children were grown up to young adults, we restarted to give life again to that marvellous incest liaison and we fucked not often as before. .but we fucked. .with the same intensity and love as before. It was like a dormant volcano who erupted again!

DoctorSpenglerDoctorSpenglerabout 6 years ago
Pure dreck!

Work needs editor, coherence check and research as to how to REALLY engage in anal sex. Unless he insisted on giving his ever so considerate sister a severe case of hemorrhoids and extreme pain, lube, more lube, and lots of time is the key.

Meh and bleah!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

GwillisGwillisalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable read

Good story! I like the sibling dynamic between Cassidy and Pat. The characters seem really well fleshed out despite only being two pages long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous