Helping Sir Relax

Story Info
Helping Sir relax after a long day with a rimjob.
957 words
4.57
10.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Its been a long day my pet." Sir says as walks through the door. I have dinner made, the game on, the house clean, and nothing on besides my collar and my lacy, emerald green chemise. As Sir gets settled, I take the time to make his plate and serve him at his favorite spot on the couch. I see how exhausted he looks and I ask permission to rub his feet.

"Sir, may I please give you a foot rub?"

He reaches down to where I'm sitting beside him in the floor and pets my head, "that would be wonderful my little slut."

I grab the calming lavender lotion and take his right foot out of his shoe and sock. I massage the lotion into his sore feet alternating between gentle rubs and hard pressure. I here him moan between bites of food and it validates me for how correct I was, he really did need a good foot rub. I alternate between his two feet while he eats his dinner and talks about his day. As I listen I know he needs more than just a food rub to relax today.

After Sir is finished eating I clean up from dinner. When he stands up to undress I figure out exactly what he needs to relax.

"Excuse me Sir, my I have permission to make a suggestion?" I ask, knowing he'll be pleased with my obedience.

"You may." He raises his eyebrow when he answers, which lets me know that he has no clue what my suggestion may be.

"May I please be a good pet whore and give you a rimjob to help you relax?" I ask him with my biggest puppy dog eyes, but I know he'll say yes. He never turns down a rimjob.

"That sounds lovely pet, you absolutely may." He has the biggest grin on his face as he answers me. He sits back in his spot but this time, naked. I kneel between his legs as he sits in the edge and leans back, giving me access to his ass. His small, but well shaped ass splayed open before me makes my mouth water. I love the way his skin changes tones on his asscheeks and thighs and the way his ass hole looks like it's begging to be kissed.

I start by kissing all around his thighs while lightly dragging my nails over his skin. I want to make sure he knows that I love and worship all of him so I leave no spot from the waist down untouched. I slowly start kissing my way from the outer parts of his ass toward the crack, teasing him with my speed. He knows I'm teasing him and grabs my hair, shoving my face into his ass crack and rubbing my mouth over his hole. I get the message and begin to lick around his asshole. The sweet smell of his sweat fills my nose and makes me ravenous for him.

I begin to lick him from the top of his ass all the way to his balls, taking his cock down my throat every now and then as well. I can feel his body relax more and I continue to give him the rimjob, I knew this would work. He raises his legs and rest them on my shoulders, giving me unrestricted access to his hole. I trace the outer circle of his hole with tongue, slowly circling it and making a spiral shape leading to the inner circle. I push my tongue into his asshole and I hear him moan a deep, load moan. It makes me so horny to hear him moan and I start playing with myself. I go back and forth between tracing light circles around his hole and then penetrating it with my tongue while I use my hand to play with my clit.

I feel his hot and heavy balls against my forehead as I tongue fuck his asshole. Feeling them there reminds me of how badly I want his cum. I take my hand off my clit and wrap it around his cock instead, using the wetness from my pussy as lube for the handjob. I feel his balls twitch as I jerk his cock while kissing his beautiful asshole.

"Sir, will you please cum for me?" I ask, desperately hungry for your big load of cum.

"You're Sirs little cumslut aren't you? You love begging for my cum." He says to me as he places his cock in my mouth. "You may have my cum. And you better not drop any of it."

"Yes Sir!" I am barely able to get the words out before he grabs my head and starts fucking my face. The rimjob made him so hard and the tip of his long, thick cock is reaching deep into the back of my throat. I choke on his dick and moan around it as he uses me as his fuck toy. He buries himself as deep in my throat as he can and I feel the hot sperm coating my throat. He pulls back and little and my mouth fills with his huge load. He collapses back on the couch and I open my mouth to show him all the hot sperm inside as his take a picture of me, his little cumslut pet, face a mess from eating his ass and mouth full of cum. He instructs me to swallow and I do. I clean his cock off and he recovers from his orgasm. He drifts to sleep as I lovingly lick him clean. I wake him up and guide him to the bed, feeling fulfilled as his pet and ready to serve him again tomorrow.