Helping the Karlssons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that good?" she wanted to know. Tim wondered the same about her.

"It was fabulous," she assured him. "I loved you fucking me hard."

He was glowing as well in the aftermath of his conquest. It didn't matter that April would have chosen any man who was willing. Tim had fucked a virgin and he'd given her satisfaction. He only hoped that the two church-going sisters weren't done yet.

*********************

Although he saw the sisters in the furniture store, neither of them made any effort to be alone with him for the next week. There were no unannounced visits to his flat. Tim wondered if they'd gotten what they wanted from him. Or was this part of their plan? -- if they had a shared plan.

Tim supposed that he didn't mind either way. He'd ended his drought and fucked two sisters -- pretty, blonde, church-going types who were juicy and surprisingly horny. The sisters weren't staying away completely. He still had chances to get a good look at Summer's sexy legs and April's juicy tits.

And Mr Karlsson appeared none the wiser. Tim was relieved about that. He did not need an angry father. Nor stories of his escapades getting back to the person who'd recommended him for this job. In fact, Mr Karlsson had been spending a lot of time out of the store and Tim did wonder if there was a reason behind that.

He forgot all that when there a sudden knock on his door one night. It had to be one of the sisters. He didn't know anyone else in the area. Opening the door, he was greeted by the sight of the younger one, April. Once again, she'd left no room for misunderstanding, wearing a short skirt and a very tight T-shirt. It was obvious that she was bra-less. There was no need to say anything.

"I'm so horny for you," April blurted out before she was even through the door.

"Horny for me or horny for a fuck?" he teased her with a grin.

"Fuck me, Tim. I need it so bad."

Tim almost tore her shirt off as he pulled her to the bedroom. Her juicy tits bounced as she walked and Tim knew his cock was already fully erect. April did not seem to require the usual niceties in order to agree to sex. He greedily sucked on her hard nipples and squeezed the soft, blue-veined orbs of the young woman. How could such an innocent seeming young woman not only carry such enormous breasts but come to him practically naked?

April was following Tim's lead, trying to get his clothes off as well. There was no pretence -- she had wanted Tim's cock in her hand every hour of every day since they'd first had sex.

"I love your big dick," she said with confidence as she began to stroke him.

It was important to remember what Tim had already taught her about touching a man's penis. She was desperate to do it right and moved her hand carefully along the shaft. His groans showed that she was a fast learner. And April allowed herself for the first time to study the ridges and veins that adorned her first specimen of the male appendage. April, only just twenty-one, had a lot of catching up to do. But she knew that the correct thing was to kneel in front of his cock -- it felt so natural with a strong, handsome guy like Tim -- and barely paused before resuming her joy of fellatio. Holding a man's erect penis between her lips was even better than she'd imagined. And the way Tim liked to thrust his hips, forcing himself further into her mouth, made the fun even more intense.

Tim still could not believe his luck. Young April was on her knees sucking his cock and hungry for sex. He'd never had a girlfriend so eager. Perhaps only Summer could match her younger sister for lust. April's mouth fitted so well around his cock and he was proud that she thought it so magnificent. She was the chubbier sister but Tim did not mind that at all. Her huge tits were irresistible and he thought her just as pretty as he ran his hands though her blonde hair and indulged in fucking her sweet mouth.

"Your turn," he said gently to April, keen to get her properly wet before he pumped his cock into her.

"I shaved for you before I came over," she said with a shy grin.

Tim would have enjoyed her soaking wet cunt anyway. But there was something extra hot about April preparing herself to be eaten. And this time she was even more relaxed and comfortable. The handsome guy's mouth felt even better on her intimate parts. April knew she was being noisy but she couldn't stop her cries as Tim caressed her clit, swirling and flicking his tongue, and explored her hot entrance. She'd never known that her body could produce such a string of orgasms. He'd driven her into a frenzy of lust.

"Please fuck me, Tim. Please."

April rolled onto her back as Tim put the condom on his cock. He knew she was wet and he knew she was hot for sex. It took only two thrusts to fully bury his shaft inside her hungry hole.

"I love being fucked by you," she moaned to Tim as he began to move inside her.

"I want to fuck you hard," he murmured and there was no objection from the sweet, young April.

Missionary was not Tim's favourite position. Except that in the case of April it was the perfect way to watch her huge tits bounce and move as he began to fuck her hard and deep. A steady moan began from April as the handsome older guy began to ream her hole. April wanted sex to be like this -- wild and animalistic, her cunt being used rough and dirty just like a nice girl should not want.

"Use me, Tim," she cried to him, gripping his shoulders in an effort to pull him deeper and harder into her steaming cunt.

April had long known that she would enjoy fucking. But she'd never expected that a man could induce her juicy young body to climax so repeatedly and forcefully. She lost control of her mind and body as the delightful Tim banged into her over and over. She was grateful that her sinning older sister had inspired her to give herself before marriage. And the fucking she was getting from Tim convinced her that she was a better lover than Summer. When he took hold of her ankles, lifting her legs high and wide to slam deeper, she came anew with the thrill of such taboo behaviour.

Tim had enough experience that he knew to hold-off his own orgasm. He had had a sudden thought about how to take advantage of April's lust. And he wanted the chance to fuck her again that night. So he waited till it seemed like April was sated and then withdrew his still rampant cock from her soaking wet cunt. She knew no better and was happy to have been fucked so vigorously. How lucky to find an older boy and not have to rely on an inexperienced virgin from her church group. And Tim showed his desire for her breasts, once more licking and sucking on them as April moaned more softly, sensing the reserve of lust inside her.

Still horny, reveling in Tim's lust for her body, April was ready for more naughty fun. Since she'd committed the ultimate sin of premarital sex it made sense to entice Tim once more.

"Fucking feels so good," she breathed. "Will you do it again?"

Tim's cocked stirred at her words. Could she really be so turned-on? Or was April a slut? That thought gave him a new idea. He grabbed her big tits as he tried to find the words.

"We could try something else first. I could play with your bum."

"I really want that," April replied. Her eagerness was tempered by fear of the unknown. But Tim was the man she wanted to start with. "I'm not sure if I can take it," she confided.

"Lets start slow," he suggested. Though Tim had less experience with butt play than the sweet young April. "I'll eat you first."

April happily splayed her legs to display her hairless cunt, still hot from the earlier fucking. She thought oral sex was the most incredible act and was almost cumming even before Tim put his lips and his tongue onto her swollen mound. This time she grabbed a pillow, thinking the neighbours might wonder what was being done as she cried out anew to the thrill of Tim's tongue massaging her hard clit and pressing into her opening. Her pleasure became even more intense when Tim slipped a finger into her cunt. April almost forgot about the promise of anal play -- what could be better than to cum over and over onto the face of this wonderful man?

He was waiting for the right moment. But Tim had never done this before so he had to guess. He kept lapping at her clit, slowly fingering her hole until perhaps April had passed the peak of her orgasms. Figuring that his finger was moist enough, he shifted it from her cunt down to the other hole. In his own mind, this was a fabulous first. After watching so much anal porn, it was exciting to finally explore that part of a woman.

Tim found her backdoor easily enough. He pressed his fingertip, surprised at how soft the hole seemed. April uttered a new moan, feeling for the first time the sensation of someone else touching her tight little place. He assumed that meant she was wanting more and now he began to penetrate that virgin anus. It was then he discovered that her sphincters would need more pressure than that initial soft skin.

April groaned, surprised and concerned but still wanting to give her butt hole to this guy.

"Fuck, Tim. Do it," she urged breathlessly.

Tim was literally feeling his way, working out how hard to shove his finger into her dark, hot place. The next jab of his finger caused a momentary complaint from April. She'd only ever been cautious when inserting objects or fingers into her bottom. Did Tim know that he had to be gentle? But she told herself that the reward was worth it.

"Don't stop. I'm OK. I want it."

Slowly Tim worked his way inside her arse hole, to the first knuckle as he kept trying to pleasure April by tonguing her clit. Her groans had changed but he told himself that she was still enjoying this play. With another jab, he buried his finger up to the second knuckle. This time April cried out in protest but she did not pull away. And when he paused, feeling her tight muscles squeezing around his finger, she seemed to relax and moan even louder.

April thought this was the dirtiest thing she could ever do. Letting Tim finger her bum must be disgusting and taboo. Yet she was loving it. The sensations were so different to her own explorations. That made everything so intense. She'd never imagined being penetrated back there while having her cunt licked. His tongue quickly made the little pains disappear. Her orgasms were genuine and April really wanted to show Tim that she was a real woman.

"Oh, Tim. I can't believe..."

That convinced Tim to start fingering her arse for real, slowly moving his digit back and forth inside her tight hole. He noticed that it was becoming easier, as if she was loosening up. And there was a moisture that made her tunnel slick which Tim realised must be from the contents of her bowels.

April was unaware of all of that. She was in raptures from the feeling of being filled and penetrated in that forbidden place. The sensations seemed to flow through her entire body. His finger moving inside her bottom was even more enjoyable than her own explorations and it felt to her as if Tim was an expert. She even became less aware of his tongue as new and wondrous orgasms consumed her.

Finally Tim guessed that it might be time to cease their anal play. He vaguely considered the risk of making April sore in her tight tunnel. And she seemed to have become tired, the pace of her orgasms slowing and their intensity dropping. Tim was satisfied, for that first time, to have successfully fingered the chute of this once innocent church girl. And he assumed she was too tired now for a second fucking.

Instead he knelt beside April, watching her pant as she recovered from a most incredible experience. His cock was standing tall and Tim couldn't hold off his own orgasm for long. The sight of the chunky, young body and those big tits was irresistible.

"I want to cum on your tits," he told her as he began stroking his manhood.

"Yes, if that's what you want," she breathed. "Do anything you want."

April was entranced by the sight of Tim pleasuring himself. Of course this was another first for her, watching a man working his hand so quickly up and down his length. And his cock looked so magnificent and resolute. April noticed again the oozing of his pre-cum. He still hadn't cum that night and April wanted that so badly. It excited her to think of him losing control. All the better if it was her breasts that pushed him over the edge.

"I love your dick," she grinned up at him.

"I'm about to cum all over your big tits," he warned as his hand moved faster.

"Do it, I want it. Cum on my boobs, Tim."

He did not disappoint. With a mighty groan he let go his orgasm and sent his cum showering over the young April. A thick lump landed on one nipple. She gasped in delight but Tim didn't notice as he kept jerking his cock. No woman had ever permitted him this thrill and he wanted to release every drop of his semen, watching it shoot over April and splashing down on her big boobs, in her cleavage and onto her chest. A few flecks even landed on her chin and near the corner of her mouth. Tim thought he'd never seen a better sight.

"Oh, my lord," she panted, almost overcome by the power of a man's orgasm.

April knew she was soaked. A man's precious stuff was pooling on her skin, cooling and drying already. It could have been so dirty and repellent. But she found it soft as it landed on her skin, sticky as it slowly oozed over her. She couldn't help smiling as she wiped semen from her chin. It felt so wonderful to know that she'd made Tim get that turned on. Watching porn, April had wondered if this act was as horrible as some said. But now she had felt her own power. Taking a man's cum was something wonderful and erotic.


12