Helping the Karlssons Ch. 01

Story Info
Church-going sisters approach the new help.
6.1k words
4.54
18.1k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Mr Karlsson owned a furniture store. Most of the stock was imported, high-quality. The global pandemic had upset business for a time. Until people started getting retrenched or working from home and suddenly many of his wealthy customers had time for renovations and home improvements. Business began to grow again.

Things went even better once his two daughters started helping. They worked a few hours each week, managing stock and orders while Mr Karlsson took care of his customers.

Some customers, mainly the men, seemed to enjoy dealing with his eldest daughter, Summer. She was twenty-two and gorgeous, five-nine with a sweet face surrounded by long blonde hair. It was her habit to wear clothes that showed off her killer legs, C-cup breasts and shapely, rounded bottom. Mr Karlsson assumed that such clothing was merely modern and fashionable. And Summer didn't mind the attention of the male customers in the least.

Her father was a deeply religious man. Since the death of his wife from illness he'd become even more engaged with his religion. And he had strong views about how a young lady should act. Boyfriends were not permitted. On the other hand, Mr Karlsson knew very little about modern courtship or the behavior of young people. He had a mind to protect his daughters but he knew little about the lust of young men and never suspected what they really thought about Summer. Nor did he appreciate that she was a terrible flirt.

Summer had learned that from watching her mother. At first it had seemed like harmless fun. Mr Karlsson seemingly had been oblivious to his late wife's behavior. More was the pity since she would have been grateful for more adventure in the bedroom.

Later, as Summer blossomed as a young woman, she'd also learned to enjoy the torment she could cause to her male admirers. The torment seemed only fair since Summer, too, felt the fire of lust. Just as she'd seen her mother do, it was a welcome distraction to make men blush and stumble over their words.

The younger daughter, April, never seemed to garner as much attention. Not from her father and not from other men. A year younger, she was a little shorter and her blonde hair framed a more plain-looking face. Her legs were not as shapely as her sister's. Her butt seemed a little too large. But April, too, appreciated the power that women have over men and was just as addicted to flirting. Her DD-sized breasts were usually worn under tight clothes that displayed her wonderful cleavage.

Yet, April was acutely aware that men gravitated to Summer ahead of her. For a long time that had not mattered. Their father would never allow her to have a boyfriend. But, having reached her majority, April was also gripped by incredible curiosity about boys and a powerful lust to find out.

Their worlds were upturned when Tim came to work for their father in the furniture store. He was the perfect age as far as each was concerned. They both thought him handsome. And suddenly they had an excuse to spend time in the close company of a red-blooded male.

********************* Tim was a good-looking young man. Aged twenty-five, he'd been stood down from his job not long after the pandemic really hit. Selling furniture was not his thing but he had a keen mind for business and a contact of a close friend had approached him about the job.

He knew from the start that Mr Karlsson was a conservative fellow -- the bible on his office desk was a dead giveaway. Like other men, Tim could not help but notice the two daughters when they came to the store. The younger one had huge tits that she seemed to always flaunt. The older daughter was a real looker and seemed especially welcoming on his first day.

Tim wasn't interested in chasing after the boss's daughter -- either of them -- since he intended this to be a short-term gig. Besides, it was a certainty that Mr Karlsson had brought them up in a strict household and would object instantly if he suspected anything.

He could not help noticing, however, how much attention Summer, the older one, gave him whenever she was in the store. Tim was a healthy, athletic young man with a lovely smile. It wasn't unusual for women to smile at him or want to swap chit chat. After a few days, however, he put it down to harmless flirting -- nothing more. It was strange that a young woman from such a religious family would behave that way. He'd assumed the sisters would be as straight-laced as their father.

Until his third week, Tim had tried not to pay much attention to the sisters. What he could never have guessed that Summer and April, despite trying so hard to be good girls for so long, were experiencing a deep lust for sex. Tim was the perfect opportunity.

The day arrived when Summer had somehow gotten to the store after study without a car. Would Tim mind giving her a lift home? Tim was happy, especially since it would keep him in the boss' good books.

What bothered him was that Summer kept wanting to touch his hand. She gave him that smile of hers and looked straight into his eyes. Tim knew enough to realise the danger. Surely it was a trap? Or a test? Mr Karlsson was a strict man and he'd never accept Tim even thinking of messing around with his eldest daughter. But Summer was so sweet and she was giving out all the signals. Tim even wondered whether she'd undone one of the buttons on her dress before getting into the car. He got home with a boner and a sore head from trying to work out what Summer was up to.

When the same thing happened the next week, Tim knew something was going on. This time Summer was touching him and brushing against him as they walked to his car. One hand wrapped around his arm as if she was testing his bicep. She had to know she was making him crazy. But Tim still was certain nothing could ever happen. he had no idea about how horny and sex-crazed a "nice" young woman could be.

Because Summer was not like her mother in one important respect. Although a dedicated flirt, her mother had never done anything more than make men lust after her. She took her vows seriously. Her head was often filled with dreams of passionate love-making with other men, something more adventurous and fulfilling than her humdrum husband. The mother never took things any further. Summer, on the other hand, knew that she did not want to go through life like that -- always wondering and never knowing. Despite promises of chastity (not least to her father) she had started to masturbate compulsively. And now handsome Tim had come into the store. She began to find excuses to help out whenever Tim was working.

*********************

April Karlsson had an altogether different reaction to the flirting between her sister and Tim. She knew exactly what Summer was up to. It always happened like that -- the older, more beautiful sister got the attention and the rewards. But April, too, was feeling the power of lust. Already she'd embraced the sin of masturbation. She needed more. The younger sister began to sulk and to be rude to Tim when they were in the store together. And that was happening more often. It was feeling like a competition between the two sisters. Tim could not help but notice the difference in behavior.

After a week f that that, Tim had almost had enough. He still needed the job and the money it gave him. But he was starting to think that the crazy behavior exhibited by the sisters was not worth it. He told himself nothing good would come from this -- Summer was a prick tease and April was just a bitch.

It came to a head when April found a reason to be in the store late done day. She demanded a lift home and Tim felt he had no choice. All the way to the car she sulked and then she muttered something under her breath. He'd had enough.

"Jeez, April. Do you have to be a bitch all the time?"

"Me? I'm not the bitch. My sister is the bitch. Oh, but you like her and not me. Don't you?"

Tim tried to deny it. He didn't need the aggravation. But April wasn't about to let it go.

"She's always smiling at you and talking to you. And you let her and you smile back. Its always her the boys talk to and never me."

"Jeez, April. I like you as well. But you can be pretty grumpy."

"Summer is beautiful and I've never even had a boyfriend. Its not fair," she came back, seemingly on the edge of tears.

"I think plenty of boys like you. Just don't be so grumpy."

"Summer is not a virgin," she said with anger. "You know that? She had sex with a guy last year. But Father doesn't know."

"That's not really any of my business. Or yours."

But April was determined. She was incredibly horny and fed-up with not being able to do the one thin g that would really relieve that. Imagining her sister with Tim, having sex, had made her feel even more desperate. Now she was prepared to throw caution to the wind.

"I've got better breasts than she does. Look."

Tim didn't want to look. He wanted to get out of this craziness. But if Tim had understood the power of the lust coursing through April he'd not have hesitated. They were sitting in his car and the young woman next to him was undoing her shirt to expose her juicy, bra-clad tits to him.

"Don't you think mine are better," she asked with the confidence of knowing her tits were bigger and fuller than those of her sister.

Tim tried not to look. It was all too crazy. He was going to quit the job and move back closer to home. But since April was such a bitch maybe he should take advantage of the situation? He was sure he'd never get anywhere with Summer.

"And I like anal sex," she told Tim boldly. "Summer wouldn't let any boy touch her there."

"If you are a virgin, then how do you know about anal sex? Or whether you like it?"

"Because I want a man to have sex in there," she said with satisfaction. "And I have been practicing."

Tim didn't usually discuss anal sex with virgins in his car. Nor did he usually grope them. But he turned again to April and suddenly she had lifter her shirt and her bra so that her juicy, firm E-cups were presented in all their glory. They were the biggest tits Tim had ever been that close to.

"See how big they are? Go ahead and touch them," she begged him with excitement.

"Am I the first guy you've ever shown your tits to?"

"Yes," she said with heavy breaths. "I want you to touch them."

The whole thing was too crazy. But April was a horny and perky young woman. Her tits were impressive, sitting high and firm and just there for the taking. And Tim was not above taking advantage - since he'd already decided to quit his job in the furniture store.

"We shouldn't be doing this," he murmured. "Your dad is my boss."

April didn't care. Her cunt was throbbing with need and she was determined to have Tim. He knew his cock was growing to its full seven inches. The fact he was the first to experience these beauties made the whole experience even more intense. Those huge orbs were soft and warm to his touch. And the nipples were thick and hard. He heard April sigh with pleasure.

"Touch them like this?" he asked as he began to fondle the young woman's breasts. "Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes, anything," she gasped to him. "Do anything you want."

Tim was relieved to hear that. He didn't regard himself as being overly experienced. Since April didn't know much of what to expect it took the pressure off him. He began to knead those big white tits and rub his thumbs over the fabulous, hard nipples making her breathe harder.

"I want to have sex with you," she said, almost matter-of-factly.

"Whoah, slow down," replied Tim, still cautious.

It wasn't that he didn't want to taste those big E-cups or put her hand around his cock. But how did a girl like April just say that she wanted to have sex? Something in his head was telling him to be the mature person. Or maybe it was the sense of danger.

"Not in a car. We don't have time anyway. Let's wait for next time."

He was already thinking it was a good time to be resigning his job in the furniture store.

******************

The next night it was Summer who, once again, found a way to be at the store after closing and needed a lift home. Tim could already guess she'd flirt with him again. Surely the sisters weren't really serious? With their strict upbringing Tim was certain that as soon as he showed interest they'd run to their dad and he'd be in real trouble.

April had shown her tits to him the previous night. They were great tits. But was that part of a plan to lure him into disaster? Quitting made the most sense -- even if he needed the money.

Summer was all over him again as they walked to his car. Happily it was dark outside and Tim felt confident that no-one would see them and somehow tell Mr Karlsson. There was no doubting that Summer was keen. The way she touched him and rubbed his muscles made it seem like she was really after something. And it was making his cock harden.

"You have a really nice body," she said brashly as they got into the car. "I'm sure lots of girls want to go to bed with you."

"I play a lot of sport," explained Tim who also liked to workout.

It sounded lame. Was he just humouring her? Was the trap about to close?

Then Summer ran her hand up his thigh and placed it right over Tim's crotch. He jumped in response. Could that be part of the plan? Should he refuse now or try not to make her angry? Then her fingers cupped his bulge and she squeezed him gently.

"What are you?... I'm not sure we should be doing this."

"I want to see your dick," she said with a naughty grin.

Summer was quite certain of that. She'd seen two "in the flesh" already. But she had told herself that Tim would have a magnificent specimen.

"That's not a good idea." He tried to caution. "Your Father wouldn't be happy."

"Father's not here," Summer responded as she started to move her hand over Tim's growing erection.

She had just enough experience to know how to make a man get hard for her -- and to know what a delight it was to have an erect cock.

Tim thought it time to confront Summer. He was still thinking that she wasn't really going to go through with it.

"I thought you were a virgin. Have you ever seen a man's cock before?"

"I've seen dicks before," she confidently, now working to undo Tim's trousers.

Tim made note that Summer had not answered his question about her virginity. She sounded so confident. And she barely fumbled as she undid his trousers. Tim did not resist -- why would he? He was going to resign his job at the end of the week. Would it be so bad to let Summer have her fun?

"Oh, its beautiful," exclaimed Summer as she finally extracted Tim's hardening cock. "The first one looked scary. But yours is gorgeous."

Tim tried not to blush but he felt his cock grow harder still. Or was that Summer's touch. She'd wrapped her hand around his shaft and started slowly stroking him. It was proof that Summer did, indeed, have some experience.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" he breathed quietly.

"Yours is number three," she said with obvious delight. "And you're the biggest. Don't worry. A boy showed me what to do."

She was bent over him now, keenly observing his cock and enjoying him swelling in her hand. Summer's repressed upbringing had not stopped her dreaming about boys and sex and all manner of lewd behavior. She'd always known that she liked boys and their dicks. Looking at them, holding them, feeling their veins and the soft skin had felt like real freedom. She'd known that she wanted more and now she had Tim in her young hand.

Tim had to admit that her inexperienced hand still felt good. He shrugged his pants down to expose himself more fully. Summer didn't object. Her gaze remained fixed on his cock as her hand worked up down the seven inches of his shaft.

"Men like to cum don't they?" She was enjoying the warm hardness in her hand. "They always like it when I touch them and then they want to cum."

"Yes," he breathed to her. "And sometimes we like to cum in a woman's mouth." She was being so outrageous and acting so confident that Tim no longer cared about the risks. He was more interested in pushing her buttons. "Have you had a cock in your mouth?"

"A few times. I wanted to. But never cumming."

"I'll cum for you if you want. But not tonight." Mr Karlsson wouldn't like Summer getting home late and Tim didn't need an angry father in the picture.

"Can I put it in my mouth? Please?"

Summer barely waited for Tim's reply before she lowered her head and gently wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. He couldn't see what she was doing since her long blonde hair blocked his view. But he felt his cock pulse in her mouth. Summer didn't have the experience to match her enthusiasm. So Tim softly pressed on the back of her head, encouraging her to take more.

"Its better if you go deeper," he instructed her as her tongue tried to swirl around his meat. "And then you move up and down like with your hand," he coached her, noticing how she followed without protest.

He couldn't believe he was teaching Mr Karlsson's daughter to perform fellatio. But Summer enjoyed the lesson as she wrapped her lips tight while Tim moved her head up and down. Her mouth felt pretty good and suddenly he was keenly interested in the idea of shooting his load into the mouth of this pretty daughter of his uptight boss.

"That feels so good," he moaned to Summer. "You're learning fast. But we'd better stop now."

To his surprise she was not at all disappointed. She sat back on her side of the car with a huge grin. It was the face of triumph -- all her flirting had worked and her female charms had convinced a man to show his penis. Her cunt was throbbing but Summer was willing to make these things last.

"I loved doing that. Lets do it again next time."

That night Tim had a nice, long wank as he thought about the "next time" with Summer Karlsson. He imagined blasting a load all over that pretty face. Would she be up for that? Tim could guess that he'd be her first.

And he thought about April and what naughty action she was dreaming of. One thing was sure -- Tim would hold off his resignation for at least one more week.

********************

The following week it was April who stayed at the store late while Tim finished some paperwork. They'd had a good weekend. Summer had natural talent for sales -- just as she did for flirting. It had been fun to watch the eldest daughter smile and fawn over the male customers. Even if some of the wives got pissed off, at least Tim had a break.

But now it was April and her huge tits that were on his mind as he shut down the computer. How was it that they managed to always be alone with him at the end of the day?

"We take turns doing the chores," she explained gruffly. "We help Father in the store but one of us has to be at home to help with the evening meal and stuff."

Tim could not have failed to notice that April, again, was in a bad mood with him that day. He'd been hoping for another play with those big E-cups. Finally he'd had enough and challenged her on being so pissy.

"You had sex with Summer. Didn't you? Last week."

Tim denied that flat out -- which was true. That didn't mollify April.

"Why do you like her so much? Why don't you want you to do it with me?"

Tim was well aware that April was trying to manipulate him. Though it wasn't so hard when she was apparently so eager to have sex - with him. If only Tim could know what was on April's mind and the lustful daydreaming she'd been engaging in.

"I've been thinking about you a lot," he said with a smile.

That seemed to banish the pout from April's face. She began to run her hands over her dress, especially her bust. She was inexperienced but she knew that her breasts gave her a power over men. She was horny and desperate to have sex for the first time. Surely Tim would take advantage? He was already thinking the same thing.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12