Helping the Karlssons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April was turned-on as he licked deep in her cleavage. She let Tim sit her on the bed in front of him. It was arousing to have her boobs used in such a way - so different to the ideas of the church about being held to the warmth of a bosom. April could not help but respond at the sight and the feel of Tim sliding his manly dick in there. Her eyes were fixed on his hard shaft thrusting between her soft orbs.

"I love your big dick," she told him with a lewd grin.

Tim responded by driving his cock more firmly through her soft cleavage. What a pair of tits she had! But then he thrust a little too hard and his cock sprung loose from the confines of her luscious flesh. April was quick-thinking - what was even better than a cock between her tits was to have it in her young mouth. In a flash, she wrapped her lips around him.

"Are you sure sucking a cock isn't a sin?" he grunted to her.

"Don't think the bible mentions oral sex anywhere," she replied with the barest pause to get the words out.

Tim slowed his thrusting a little but April heard his gentle moans and felt the throbbing of his manly flesh as he greedily filled her mouth. She wanted to impress Tim, show that she was a better fuck than her older sister. And she wanted to give him something special that day. She wanted Tim so overcome with lust that he would not deny her.

Tim was already thinking about something special. He hadn't told April that this would be his first arsefuck as well. But, knowing she was super keen, he'd studied on the best technique. He removed his cock from her luscious mouth, eager to get started.

"Roll over," he instructed the young, blonde woman. "On hands and knees."

She complied without a word, nervous to display her holes but eager to give Tim whatever he wanted. April knew she was a little more chubby than she'd like. But she already was confident that her naked body was irresistible to any man. Tim's hands on her butt cheeks reminded her of his physical strength. She was ready to be fucked. The touch of his soft, warm tongue on her tight opening came as a shock.

"What are you?..."

"Relax. Don't you want anal sex? This is to prepare you."

April moaned with the sudden realisation. It was not consent, so much, as the sound of pleasure.

"I don't know if this is a sin or not," she gasped.

Yes, she wanted anal sex. Tim must know how to do it. feared that he would detect an unpleasant odour. But it was deliciously naughty to have this older guy licking her butt hole. And there was no disputing the wonderful warm feeling he was sending through her nether regions. April had tried to imagine it but the sensation was so much better. It was pure delight as Tim gently pressed the tip of his tongue in that tight little place.

"Tim, I want you to fuck my bottom," she called out. "I really want it."

April knew there was no hiding it - she was aching for the sin of taking a man in her arse. Tim felt the same way.

"Roll over," he said softly. "Lets finish getting you ready."

The young woman flipped over, legs spread in anticipation. How lewd she had become. But even church girls had needs to be satisfied. And she wasn't disappointed since Tim was proud of the improvement in his oral skills. Firmly placing his mouth over her bare snatch, Tim took delight in the cries of pleasure he drew out from her. April was already soaking wet and the scent of her juices fired him up still more. He thrust his tongue into her hole and April cried out her delight.

"Sweet Mary..."

Tim also discovered, for the first time, that his tongue could reach the perineum of the young woman. He let his tongue wander down from her gushing hole to that smooth, soft skin. Unaware of the extra nerve endings he was stimulating, Tim gently flicked his tongue over the delightful patch that led to her warm, tight anus. The new sensations rocked April who was overcome by a series of orgasms from Tim's clever tongue. So distracted was she that April did not flinch when she felt a finger pressing against her arsehole.

After his eager licking, her hole was nicely softened and pliant. Tim pressed the tip of one finger into her passage and heard April's groans suddenly grow louder. He still didn't know for sure if she could take his cock in there. But slowly he worked more of his finger into her tight hole, gently thrusting back and forth while he ate her cunt. She was writhing and groaning and Tim knew the hot young slut would want still more.

"Fuck me, Tim. Fuck me," she said, as if on cue.

"Go on your hands and knees," he told her as he grabbed a condom.

April felt a new surge of excitement. Bing fucked from behind. She had wanted that so much. Porn stars always seemed to delight in that position. She'd read that it allowed the man to thrust more of his cock into the woman. Most of all, April was keen because it seemed so primal. She wondered if her sister let boys have sex in this position. The first touch of his cock against her cunt hole was incredible.

"Yes, Tim. Put it in me."

She was so wet that Tim easily slipped the head of his cock into her cunt. Thrusting firmly, he encountered none of the barrier of that first time. The only resistance to his penetration was the natural tightness of her young hole. But her generous arse and shapely waist gave him the tools he needed. Her pale, rounded butt was spread to expose her backdoor. Tim watched it closely as he gripped April and with a few thrusts buried his cock fully inside the once innocent young woman.

"Oh, Lord. I love your cock in me," she cried.

Careful not to damage her, Tim started slowly as he fucked April. It was a delight to feel every single inch of his cock as it slid back and forth in her soaking hole. But her moans of delight soon urged him on. Taking a firmer grip, he began to increase the speed of his fucking - only to make April start to cum noisily.

"Do it, Tim, Do it... fuck meeeee,"

April had craved being filled by Tim's lovely cock. His thickness made her whole cunt throb with pleasure. But there was no substitute for a proper fucking she already knew. His cock moving in and out of her hole was the most exquisite experience. The repeated thrusting and stretching was making her cum with amazing intensity. She loved his withdrawal each time since she knew he was about to jam his cock deep inside her again.

She was convinced that the older girls had the right idea - sex before marriage was the only way to really be sure one could experience the pure pleasure of being fucked. April as alive to every sensation. It was an added delight to feel his balls slapping against her cunt lips as he thrust. In a frenzy of sinful lust, she started to cum freely.

Tim got bolder, starting to thrust harder, trying to make those big tits really bounce. April almost screamed her delight at having a hard cock rammed into her cunt. And she loved the way her nipples grazed against the bed as he humped her harder. Tim held her tight, watching her arse ripple as each thrust into the cunt of the pretty, church-going girl. He was even grateful for the condom since it seemed to help in delaying his own climax. Not yet able to read April's young body, he kept on fucking her, taking all the pleasures of unadulterated fucking until he figured that April needed a rest.

"Don't stop, Tim. Don't stop," she groaned at him.

For Tim, this was the ultimate opportunity. Such a chance might never appear again. He grabbed the lube and made the final prep for his first ever anal fuck. Quickly he smeared a thick lump of clear gel over his sheathed cock.

"Ready to try anal? You sure now?"

"Sweet Mary, yes. Put it in there."

"You should rub your clit while we do this," advised Tim, relying on his limited education.

But April had no intention of touching her clit right then. Feeling Tim spreading her big round cheeks, she braced herself. It was the moment of no return she told herself as she felt the head of his dick against her tight opening. April was certain she was prepared for what came next. She knew, from her own experimentation, that anal could hurt - at first. But she'd learned that the discomfort soon turned to a deep, warm pleasure.

"Do it, Tim. Fuck my butt."

Tim was surprised at how easily the head disappeared between those fleshy cheeks. He had no idea what size toys April might have used back there. But she hadn't flinched. Being the older man, trying to show his prowess, he decided to insert the first inch of his rock-hard cock. He heard April gasp at the sudden pain and froze.

"No, no," she gasped to him. "Don't stop. Just go slow for me."

This was one hot bitch, Tim knew. His thick, hard cock would take some getting used to in that tight hole but April was still eager. He paused for a few moments, knowing he was not going to get less hard but waiting for the virgin anus to adjust to his penetration.

April had known the initial penetration would hurt but this was no worse than using her hair brush. Already she was excited by the feeling of a real cock, so hard and hot, wedged in her arsehole. He was so big and she could feel the fabulous sensations as his cock stimulated those hidden nerve endings.

"More," she urged. "Just go slow."

Tim quickly discovered that things worked better if he withdrew slightly to give himself room for another gentle thrust. It seemed that each time he did that, April's hole opened a little more and more of his cock forced its way inside her bottom.

April was well aware of how far Tim was penetrating her bum. Each time he pressed forward she felt the pain of the sudden stretching. But each time seemed to hurt a little less. The heat and the hardness in her rectum was incredible - she loved it so much already. The way she felt that cock was so different to her cunt. And she knew she wanted the whole thing.

"OK, I'm going to fuck you now," Tim warned her, his self-control much weakened by the sight of half his cock buried in April's arse.

April could not stop herself from grunting as Tim began slowly to ream her back channel. It was wondrous to feel the length of his cock sliding in her arse, invading her most private place. There was still pain, to be sure, but it was fading. She already knew that the pleasure of being fucked in her bottom was going to overwhelm all the initial discomfort.

"Oh, sweet Mary. Don't stop Tim. Put the whole thing in me."

She touched herself now, gently rubbing her clit so that she could take the final thrust of his thick shaft. Her tunnel was loosening and opening. This was what she knew from her self-play. The sensation of being so filled-up was even better with a real man. All the initial pain was forgotten now as her body responded so beautifully to Tim's manly meat. She'd never felt his cock so fully as when it was wedged in her bum. And the touching of her clit pushed April completely over the edge.

"Christ, Tim. Fuck me. Fuck your dick in my butt... oh, I'm gonna cum."

Tim was already getting almost his entire shaft into April's arsehole. With a little more pushing he'd bury his cock entirely. Turned-on and feeling bold, Tim started to properly fuck the young blonde and give her rear passage a proper reaming. Somehow there was almost no resistance now, though there was still a wonderful tightness as her sphincters gripped him.

She was oblivious to all that. All April knew right then was the first, momentous anal orgasm of her young life. The sweet church-going woman was being fucked up the arse and the incomparable rush of pleasure had taken over her entire body. She even dropped her hand, neglecting her clit for now as she took a man's cock deep into her bum. Tim was giving it to her now, making her big, blue-veined tits bouncing nicely beneath her. April was totally unaware of the low, groaning sounds she was making almost constantly as Tim filled her with every inch of his swollen cock.

It was his first anal fuck, too. It surprised him that young April was experiencing such pleasure - Tim knew that porn stars faked it. But April was so slutty that she could take his entire dick. With each thrust now he drove into her hot, slippery arsehole - from the tip to his balls. And she was still tight around his shaft. It was such a different feeling. And the orgasmic noises from the young April were so new to them both.

Finally, April dropped to the bed, seemingly spent. It had been a short but amazingly intense fuck. Her entire body had felt that fucking and the thrusting of his superb penis. She sensed her arsehole throbbing in a wonderful way. She couldn't even say how long Tim had reamed her butt. Her mind had been taken somewhere else by those first true anal orgasms.

The only thing April knew for sure was that anal sex was as incredible and as mind-blowing as she'd been promised. She had taken a whole cock into her forbidden passage - something she was sure her sister would not have been brave enough to try. April was a good Christian girl who'd had anal sex. She loved it - sin and all.

Collapsed on the bed, still panting hard, April felt so grateful to Tim for her first bum fuck. Would it be her last? Surely no boy from her church would want to do that with her. But it was time to show her appreciation to the wonderful older guy.

"That was the most amazing ever," she gasped to him. "You felt so good in there. Did you like it, too? Was it OK for you?"

Still throbbing, still recovering from the ecstasy, April was anxious to do something special for Tim.

"But you have to cum," she panted. "Let me do something for you."

"I want to cum in your mouth," he said with confidence as he removed the condom.

April was in agreement, rolling off the bed to her knees. This was, after all, the "correct" way to receive a man's cum.

"Start with your hand," Tim instructed her.

Her inexperience hardly mattered. His cock was ready to burst after being buried fully in her arsehole. The sweet, plump April closed one hand around his hard shaft, noting once more the power of a man's cock. She tried to follow his gentle instructions, knowing she was still clumsy in the art of a hand job. But the leaking of clear fluid from his pee hole told April that she was doing something right. And Tim soon confirmed that.

"OK, put the tip in your mouth while you jerk me."

April ignored the taste of the condom as she closed her lips around him. She was ready for the sudden blast and the flood of warm fluid filling her mouth. Tim was enjoying her soft, young touch too much to hold back.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced, only part in warning.

Almost too quickly, the first blast exploded in her young mouth. But April swallowed quickly, excited by the experience of a man's cock throbbing and pulsing in her mouth. It surely was wrong to swallow semen but ghat only made it more desirable. April sucked on him, as if that was needed to empty Tim's balls. He tried to thrust deeper but at least her hand round his base gave her a little protection. She exulted in the feeling and the sounds of his wonderful orgasm. And she savoured the strange taste of his fluid as it rolled across her tongue and down her throat.

April had experienced the ultimate taboo. She would have preferred to luxuriate in her sinful triumph. The older girls sometimes gave their virginity away before their wedding day. No matter what the church said, they were convinced that was the key to a happy marriage. But her Father would be wondering what was taking so long about visiting a sick friend. She took wipes from her bag, letting Tim watch as she cleaned both front and back. Dressed once more, a sweet church-going young woman.

**********************

Mr Karlsson called Tim into his office the next day for a meeting. He laid everything out. As Summer had predicted, her father had decided he should help a fellow member of the church with a long-term job. He was asking Tim to finish up after the following week.

Tim's first thought was relief that Mr Karlsson had said nothing about his daughters. He didn't mind about the job so much. Working in a furniture store seemed a dead-end to Tim. If he didn't find another job straight away he could move back with his parents for a while. There were no hard feelings towards Mr Karlsson. After all, Tim had literally been fucking both his blonde, sweet, church-going daughters. And the old guy had softened the bad news by offering to pay Tim a month's salary.

The other thing that happened was suddenly the sisters made themselves scarce around the office. Tim hardly saw them for his final two weeks. He figured that they'd gotten the same news as him. Did that mean they'd lost interest in him? Had each of them aimed to seduce him as rebellion against their father so that, now, he was no longer a prize? Tim knew that he could never understand the thinking of the two blonde sisters.

He figured that was the end of his sexual exploration with the two young church-goers. It wasn't so bad - he'd had fantastic sex for a guy his age and it was better to end things before he got dragged in too far. He'd only dreamed of meeting a woman so free about sex and now he'd met two of them. Two sisters, at that. They seemed willing to ignore the teachings of their church. But Tim had no desire to get mixed up with a religious family.

*************************

It was his second last night at the furniture store when Summer surprised him. Mr Karlsson had left early to attend to other business. In spite of his choices, he trusted young Tim. He was about to close up the shop when the older daughter came in to the manager's office.

"I had to give you a proper farewell," she said with a naughty grin. "And I have to thank you for helping my sister. Taking her virginity."

She sidled up to Tim and her lust was plain. He didn't think the office was the best place for sex, no matter how horny Summer might be. But she had grown even more confident about her sexuality and her appeal to men. Before Tim could say a word. Summer was unbuttoning her shirt to reveal her bare tits.

"I thought I would give you a going away present," she said, still grinning.

His cock sprang to attention at the sight of those perky C-cups. These were perfect tits. Tim did not hesitate to grope and squeeze the luscious orbs, grateful that Sumer was so eager for him to take advantage. No girlfriend had ever been so keen to show her body to him. She tried to watch him through half-closed eyes, enjoying his touch and the sight of a man so turned-on by her body. It was deliciously wrong to expose her unmarried body like that. But she had wanted to feel Tim's hands on her body one last time. Her lust had gotten the better of her.

"Bite them?" she asked, almost begging.

She'd felt so naughty when she'd asked Tim the first time. But she'd known she wanted to try it. Only too willing to oblige, Tim pulled up a chair and sat before the young blonde before clamping his teeth down on her left tit. The nipple was hard amongst the warm, soft flesh.

"Harder," she urged him. "Hurt me, Tim."

She leaned into him as Tim switched to the other tit. The sucking and the biting were exquisite. Tim was more confident this time and her body was responding more strongly than she'd expected. Her pussy was getting wetter by the moment. She knew he'd leave marks on her skin but Summer was prepared for that. Her breathing was fast and raged and she could not help moaning softly. When his tongue flicked her nipples, Summer suddenly realised how close she was to her release.

"Don't stop," she begged him. "Tim, more."

He didn't understand women enough to read the cues. But Tim knew this was his last chance and he happily mauled and bit her firm, bouncy tits as he listened to Summer's moaning and gasping. He was sure it was hurting her but, after all, that's what Summer had asked for. And when her sounds changed, and her body tensed just a little, he was surprised to discover that the sweet young woman was cumming from having her tits abused.