Helping the Karlssons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit," she muttered as the slight tremors passed through her body. "Oh, Tim. You just made me cum," she confirmed. "That was incredible."

And then the pretty blonde was sinking to her knees. Her orgasm had been a surprise but that was not her mission this night. She was pulling at his belt and his fly. All her friends from the church agreed - their future husbands would be straight-laced and only interested in missionary sex. But Summer enjoyed having a cock kin her mouth as much as any of her church friends.

"I just want to thank you," she said, holding his thick shaft in her small hand. "For fucking my sister."

Tim would have argued. But already she had his cock in her mouth. Those lips that sang hymns on Sundays felt so good around his shaft. Holding the base firmly, she soon had his cock slathered with her spit as she bobbed her head in his lap. Tim could see her bare tits shaking as she worked his cock. He wondered if Summer really could be as religious as she tried to show. But that didn't stop him placing his hands on her blonde head and guiding her up and down the length of his thick cock.

Momentarily she released him. Looking satisfied with her work, the devout Summer looked up at the older guy.

"You have a great cock. Will you cum in my mouth? I want to taste you one last time."

Tim had no argument. His cock was ready to burst. Summer's soft mouth could not have felt better as she resumed her bobbing. His hips were starting to move now as he thought about fucking her church-going mouth. And Summer was remarkably skilled for someone so inexperienced - it seemed she really loved her work.

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned. "Cum in your mouth."

Summer heard the warning. Of course she responded by stroking the base of his cock and working her lips still harder over him. Being religious meant nothing compared to wonder of making a man explode with lust into her mouth.

Tim would have drowned her with cum if he could. The sight of her mouth on his cock was an inspiration. His girlfriends had only occasionally sucked him to completion. None had ever knelt like that, eagerly trying to extract the contents of his balls. And somehow her mouth felt perfect. It was only moments before he blasted the first wad of semen hard into the young mouth. With a loud groan he followed that with another burst of hot cum. His cock was throbbing with each blast. There was no better place to drain his balls than the mouth of the dirty, sinful Summer/

And she was delighted, greedily swallowing each load as it sprayed across her tongue and slid down her throat. There was something spiritual in the way a man's cock pulsed and the power of his unleashing. She knew how precious were the contents of his balls even as she swallowed them. Most of all, like her church friends, she could not get enough of the control that a woman had whenever a man's penis was in her mouth.

Only when he'd finished pulsing did she stop, when she was sure there was no more semen to suck from his amazing organ. He was still hard, of course, and just as impressive to her eye. What a shame that the church did not allow more of this kind of joy.

"That's the last one," she said to him gently, a note of pride strong in her voice.

Summer knew that she had the potential to be a fantastic lover. But it would never happen with Tim. Climbing to her feet, she gave him one last smile. Then she was buttoning her shirt as she turned to leave. Tim watched the retreat of her sexy, pert arse and those killer legs.

*************************

"Isn't this called sodomy? Isn't that against the bible."

"Fuck me, Tim," said April Karlsson with mock seriousness.

She was naked once more in Tim's bed. Another Sunday of sinful lust after church and lies to her Father. April knew this was the last time she'd ever see Tim. He had already sucked and bitten her huge breasts while finger-fucking her sopping wet cunt. But there was something she wanted specifically - another try at anal sex.

There'd been no need to say that directly to Tim. Not when she went to her knees to suck his lovely dick. April thought it the best she'd seen - a small sample but that didn't stop her making a real effort to pleasure Tim. He must have known it was their last time. She'd happily been fellating him - less sinful in terms of pre-marital sex - when he'd taken control of her. April was a little worried and, yet, thrilled that he'd held her head so firmly as he'd started to drive his manly cock into her mouth.

Her cunt was fresh-shaved and she had eagerly spread her legs when Tim had wanted to eat her. Not for the first time she felt like screaming as she sputtered wetness over his face as Tim licked her in the most exquisite way. Her orgasms had been so intense once she'd gotten aroused enough to play with her own tits, squeezing her nipples each time she started to build.

Panting heavily, she'd been excited when Tim had grabbed a condom. The younger of the two sisters, April already knew how amazing sex could be. That was thanks to Tim. If it was sinful, pre-marital pleasure April had thought of little else for days than a last chance to take his manly penis inside her body. His first thrust into her love hole had made her start cumming all over again.

And when Tim, had grabbed her ankles, lifting her legs into the air, she'd imagined this was the best fucking she'd ever experience. April had groaned and moaned continuously as Tim had thrust deep and hard into her. Could there be a chance that one of the church boys might turn into a real man like Tim?

After some rest they both knew that April was not sated. Besides, she was well aware that Tim had not cum yet. And April was determined to be a good girl who could be relied on to make her lover cum.

"Here's the lube," she said as she handed the small tube to Tim.

Still finding it hard to believe that church-going April could be so open about sex, Tim had felt his dick harden even more as he watched her get into position. She was chubby but her big arse was so rounded and delectable. And there was no refusing chance to get his cock in her tight hole one last time.

"You're going to hell," he told April with a laugh.

"It will be worth it. If you fuck my bottom hard."

"I'm pretty horny. If I go hard, I'll cream in your arsehole."

"Oh, do it Tim," April groaned. "Cum in my bottom."

Tim already had the tip of his cock pressing into her soft anus. He knew better this time and was prepared to go more slowly. But April felt more confident, knowing the pain was not so great as shed feared. As Tim gently thrust forward, she moved her hips to meet him, opening her tunnel slightly for him until the first stab of discomfort.

"Just give me a second," she breathed as Tim momentarily eased his pressure.

As April moved her hips back again, Tim felt his cock slide more easily into her tight hole. He didn't know that April had been practicing with intrusions in her bum. Nor that she was even more keen for an arse-fuck after the pleasure of her first experience.

This time April did not neglect her clitoris. She'd read how touching herself would make it easier to accept the penetration of Tim's thick cock. With her big tits hanging below her, she reached back to rub herself just as Tim began to work his shaft further into her bum hole.

"Oh, Holy Mary," she groaned with delight. "Fuck me, Tim."

Tim was learning the advantage of starting slowly, as April's butt hole began to relax and open for him. Her body was receiving intense pleasure from his penetration - already the chubby blonde could feel a strange orgasm starting to well up. Tim felt real triumph as he began to bury his cock into the tight, young rectum. Religion could not be so bad if it produced horny young women like April.

He began to work his cock in longer, deeper strokes. April was clearly cumming even though she seemed to have lost the power of speech. She almost forgot about the thick cock in her arse as her body was consumed by her first ever anal orgasm. The intensity and the strange tingling overwhelmed her and all she knew was that she wanted Tim to never stop. She would have told him that except that her brain wouldn't allow her.

Now Tim began to fuck the tight arsehole properly. He'd learned that a slow start made for better anal sex. April's reaction was proof enough as her moans became louder when Tim began to ream her bottom. He didn't realise the extra sensations she got from his ballsack slapping against her cunt lips as she fingered her clit. But he gripped her waist hard and began to slam his hard cock into her darkest hole.

"Fuck, April, I'm gonna cum."

It was meant as a warning. But April barely registered the words. With her sphincters wrapped around Tim's cock she was in a kind of earthly heaven. Tim would have agreed at how good it felt. So different to a woman's cunt. And a priceless experience to bury his cock deep in April's backdoor. That thought was enough finally to tip him over the edge.

With his balls boiling and his cock like an iron poker, Tim didn't hold back. Gripping tightly, he let his climax control his actions - slamming with force into April's chunky, rounded arse. He tried to keep his eyes open, to watch the rippling of her butt cheeks as he rammed her, but that was too hard against the power of his orgasm as he pumped wad after wad of sticky, hot cock juice into the bowels of the young, church-going woman.

"Fuck, that was amazing," he panted as April sank to the bed, releasing his cock from her wet, slippery butt hole.

"Tim... that was the best thing ever."

"I came in your arse," he muttered, still astounded by the sensation and the thought of blasting all of his dick juice into the arsehole of such a sexy young woman.

"I know. I love that," she replied with a grin, content that even her slutty older sister had never been so bold as that.

It was a day April would never forget. She rolled over, her arse full of semen. How glorious and wicked it was to make a man blow his load into her big butt. She was thinking of that as she lay with her juicy tits displayed for the wonderful Tim. It felt good to show her naked body to a man who was not her husband. And she felt gratitude, even, for Tim who'd given her that most amazing experience. But there was no other emotion. She'd contravened the church's teachings for one reason only and now she had completed her quest.

"Father will expect me home soon," she reminded him with a smile.

Tim was left to wonder whether he'd ever again get his hand on tits like April's. Or find a new girlfriend who was so eager for the wicked, sinful pleasures of anal sex.