Helping the Mother-in-Law

Story Info
The mother-in-law.
919 words
2.34
62.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother-in-law, with delicious attributes. She was always very affectionate. On a Saturday my wife told me that my mother-in-law wanted to go to her house to see how things were there, as I was on vacation my wife asked me to accompany her, since she does not like to take the road. I called my mother and I was right to go out the other morning. My wife, who is very naughty, said that she was to take care of her mother, because, according to her, she had not been in the house for more than a year. My dick gave a quick sign of life, already imagining that crown hungry for a stick alone with me. I took my wife and went to a hot sex night, ate my little girl thinking about her mother-in-law, fucking rivers of fucking in that bitch I know so much...

The other day, at the time I was already buzinando the door of my mother-in-law's house, After a few minutes, my mother-in-law and my father-in-law came out of the house, I thought I had melted everything, but to my delight my father-in-law just wanted a ride to work, leaving my father-in-law at the point he asked me to take care of him for him, that I was like a son to them. Little did he know that he was already dying of thirst on his own. She was wearing those printed dresses, which when facing the light to see everything. And to my delight, I was only wearing a black panties, those very tiny, that surely should be mired in her pussy...

We take the road, it's in a secluded location in the city, neighbors have only 2, and nothing else. We arrived around 10 a.m. in the house, the little sister was soon opening everything to ventilate, she came in and shouted to me, Luis, open the house register for me, to fill the water box, I want to give a good wash in the home, as soon as we come to spend the holiday here, I want to make everything clear. I turned on the register, I uncoiled the hose, I thought she would change clothes, since she was dressed, but nothing, took the hose from my hand and started to throw water for everything, and when I say for everything, dress her

Since I'm not a fool, I've already been helping her to rub the floor, and to fuck her while she was on her back, she gave me a fucking bath with the hose, and worse, I was only wearing those clothes, when I looked back, I was laughing, I ran to her, took the hose from her hand and returned the bath, wet her all, she ran around, I running after her, we looked like children when they go to the beach.

At one point, she asked to stop, for Luis, already wet up my panties, now I will have to go wet though. But you started Neide, I'm going to have to go wet too, since I did not bring any extra clothes. We both laughed at the problem, but without waiting she came up with an idea that would change our day. "Well, Luis, it's a hot day today, and the sun is up, we're going to put our clothes on the clothes line, imagine if we both get wet, they'll find things..."

"But Neide, I I'm just wearing this outfit, if you take it off, I'll just wear my underwear"...

"Uh, I'm just with this Luis, and to make matters worse, I'm just in my underwear... rsrsr"

"Look Luis, you're like a son to me, and an old woman like me has nothing that appeals to you." I've never said that you're old, you look great, delicious.

And to my astonishment she lifted the dress over her head, leaving only those tiny panties jammed in that lusty pussy, my dick gave a sign of life at the time, seeing those nice breasts, a little more succulent fallen.

Seeing my look of desire, she said: Luis, I've already broken the ice, now it's your turn, or you need help getting it out?

Sogrinha came to me, with a beautiful little face and a sapeca, she lifted my T-shirt, took the belt of my pants, unbuttoned it and pulled it to her foot, when she saw that my underwear was horny, she looked into my eyes and said: - Luis, you got horny in the same one is it? How long do not I see a stick like that for me, can I see? I nodded, saying yes, and my niece pulled her underwear down, making my cock hit her face that was nearby. My grandson sighed and fell on my dick, it looked like he was going to rip my cock off so much I sucked, licked, sucked, bit my head, and with eyes shining my asked:

- Luis, eat me, let me feel this dick that makes my daughter so happy.

At the time I played, she knew how I ate her daughter and wanted to participate too...

With a smile on her lips the confidant confided to me that she had armed with my wife for this fuck to happen, she said that my wife had told her everything, and that because of her sex life not being big things decided to share with her too...

I confess that I felt used... But, who would not want to be used this way??