Helping the Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, that feels good, Ryan. I love kissing you," she said, before plunging her tongue back into his mouth.

Ryan's right hand slid beneath her shirtdress, finding no panties, just bare flesh. He gripped her left asscheek as he met her grinding with his own. He lowered his lips to her neck, kissing her soft flesh before sliding back to her eager mouth.

"Maybe we should go inside," Stacy said, "so I can put your big cock in my mouth," taking him by the hand, leading him back into the house.

"I'd like that, Stacy," Ryan said, trailing behind her, one hand fondling her ass underneath her dress, his cock now straining against his jeans at the thought of her mouth swallowing it.

They went into the carpeted den this time and sat on the couch. They kissed for awhile, their hands roaming over each other's bodies until Stacy took off his shirt and began kissing his nipples. She then went lower and unbuttoned his jeans, taking them and his briefs off to free his penis. She stripped off her dress, leaving her naked, as she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. Stacy got on her knees and began stroking his cock, which was now fully erect, throbbing in her hand. She began licking it, from the tip down to his balls and then down to his asshole. She rimmed him for a moment while stroking his shaft, then returned to the head, which she gently licked and sucked.

"Jesus, Stacy, that feels good. I'm going to cum if you keep doing that, and I really want to eat you. Let's eat each other," Ryan said, knowing that he would spew cum all over her face if she continued stroking him and sucking his head.

"Mmmm, I like that idea," Stacy said, aching to be licked after sucking on his big cock.

Stacy lay on her back on the carpet, spreading her legs to expose her hairless cunt. Ryan started at her head, kissing her on the mouth before moving to her breasts. He gently licked and sucked her nipples, as Stacy licked his from below, and then he licked his way down her belly to her mound. His tongue trailed down one inner thigh before coming up the next one, finally landing on her moist cunt. He began licking her cunt, moving from her hard clit down into her wet hole, and then to her asshole. He slathered his tongue over her ass and asshole, and then returned to her cunt, taking her clit between his lips and gently sucking it.

Stacy moaned as Ryan ate her cunt and ass. She got on her elbows and began licking his cock and balls before trailing her tongue up to his asshole. She ate his ass before taking her tongue back down to his balls and then his shaft, her lips sliding along the length of his thick meat to his bulbous head. She took his head into her mouth and began sucking it. Ryan began thrusting his cock into her mouth while he ate her cunt, slathering his tongue over her clit and between her juicy lips. He slipped his right thumb into her cunt and then eased it into her asshole. Stacy groaned, her mouth stuffed with cock, as she felt his thumb penetrate her ass and begin fucking it with long slow strokes, while he continued to gently suck her clit. With his thumb fucking her ass and his tongue eating her cunt, Stacy was close to orgasm.

She took his cock out of her mouth and said, "Fuck my tits while you eat my cunt, Ryan."

Ryan excitedly slid his cock down from her face to her tits, his thumb still buried in her ass, his tongue still alternating between pressing against her clit or sliding into her wet hole. Stacy held her breasts together and formed a tunnel for him. His cock was wet from her mouth and slid easily between her soft tits. Stacy licked his balls and his asshole each time he came back from thrusting between her tits. Then he kept just the head of his cock sliding between her tits, letting her lick his balls and asshole at the same time.

He raised his head from her sopping wet cunt and said, "I'm going to cum soon, I have to cum."

Stacy groaned, her own orgasm building quickly as Ryan reamed her asshole and ravished her cunt. Ryan grunted twice, thrust his shaft and head between her tits one more time, and spewed a big load of cum through her tits onto her stomach. He sat back on her face, and shot a second load on her tits while she licked his asshole, moaning while her own orgasm hit her, a finger stroking her clit while she felt his cum cover her belly and her tits. She spasmed again as Ryan's tongue returned to her cunt, sliding into her wet hole and pressing against her clit to sustain her orgasm. "I'm cumming again," she cried, the second wave of orgasm hitting her as Ryan's cum dripped into her mouth. She took his cock into her mouth, drinking the rest of his cum while he gently sucked her clit.

Afterwards, they sat on the couch in the den and had a nightcap, snuggling close to each other and talking about their weeks coming up. Stacy had a work event to go to Monday night and Ryan was going out of town for a few days. They made a date to have dinner again on Tuesday.

Ryan woke up Tuesday morning with a hard-on, thinking about his last sexual encounter with Stacy and wondering what would come next. He had thought she might be willing to take his cock in her ass, but it was too soon for that. But he had certainly enjoyed feeling her tongue on his balls and asshole as he slid his cock between her soft tits, eventually emptying a big load of cum on them and on her face as he ate her cunt to orgasm. She seemed to be turned on by ass play, so maybe tonight he would get to fuck that tight ass of hers. He stroked his cock while he fantasized about that scenario. But he'd be happy with anything tonight. He just liked being with her. He realized that she couldn't get fucked in the normal way, a big cock in her cunt, which must be frustrating for her. And even though he had made her cum, he thought she'd like to be fucked as well. He remembered a sex shop near the head shop he visited periodically and headed there after breakfast, buying a veiny flesh colored dildo of medium length and thickness that approximated his own penis. After also getting some new rolling papers he headed home. He thought they could have some fun with the dildo, imagining the combinations as he showered before dinner. He could slide it in and out of her wet cunt while he lapped at her clit, or she could fuck herself with it while she blew him. Or, hopefully, she would slide it into herself as he fucked her in the ass, giving her a double penetration experience. Lots of options, he thought, his penis stiffening in the shower.

He crossed the street to Stacy's house, a six-pack in hand, the dildo in a gift bag, and another joint in his pocket. He had invited her to come over to his house, but she said that she felt more comfortable in her house, which was sort of ironic. Fred made that request, she had told him, one of a series of requests which now included no intercourse, no sleeping in their bed, and no hanging out at Ryan's house. No prob, he thought, less cleaning for him.

Stacy let him in and then gave him a long, wet kiss, running her hand up and down his chest. She especially loved his hard pecs, which he worked on at the gym. He returned the kiss, grabbing her ass with his free hand and squeezing her cheeks through her thin dress. No panties, as usual, he realized. She led him by the hand into the kitchen, where the table was set and some kind of pork dish was baking in the oven. It smelled good, as did Stacy, that fresh from the shower smell. They chatted for awhile, until she asked about the gift bag. He told her he'd give it to her after dinner. She smiled and said ok. Then she mentioned that Fred had called again last night and wanted to know what was going on. He said he hoped she was having fun with Ryan and encouraged her to have him over for dinner tonight.

"Hmm, he certainly is giving you permission. He seems extra eager to have me come over." And cum all over you, he thought, with a smile.

Stacy said she found it somewhat odd that he would be so gung ho about it. It almost made her uncomfortable rather than more comfortable.

"What does Fred do for a living?" Ryan asked.

"He works for some kind of a tech company," Stacy said. "He goes on these long installation trips."

"Do you know what he installs?" Ryan asked, curious now about Fred's work.

"I think it's security systems for corporate clients," Stacy said.

"Hmmm," Ryan mused out loud.

"What are you hmmming about," Stacy said, with a smile.

Ryan hesitated, before saying, "Nothing, I just forgot to ask Fred what he did for work when he first came over. I guess it was kind of rude not to ask."

"I'm sure he didn't care. He had other things on his mind, right before his trip."

"You're right. But I'll ask him when he gets back. You look great tonight, by the way. I love that dress," Ryan said, staring at her hot body barely contained in a light blue dress, against which her tits strained, her nipples pressing against the thin fabric. He wanted to take them into his mouth and then eat her cunt at the kitchen table, but he restrained himself while she cooked. And he wanted to rub butter onto her asshole and then press the head of his cock inside her ass. His penis stiffened as he imagined fucking her in the ass as she bent over the stove, his hips slapping against the cheeks of her ass as he pounded her tight hole while she rubbed her cunt, fucking her until he unleashed a big load of cum deep inside her while her asshole squeezed his spurting cock.

"Thank you, Ryan, that's sweet," she said with a big smile. It didn't seem to Ryan that she was used to getting a lot of small compliments like that.

She returned to prepping the dinner, which was delicious. She was as good at cooking as she was at cock-sucking.

After dinner they went outside to smoke the joint. He took her by the hand and headed to the tree at the back of the yard, which was hidden from her neighbors' view. After taking a few hits of the pot he asked her if she thought it was possible Fred had installed cameras in the house to keep an eye on her and to maybe get off on their having sex together. Stacy exhaled and then stood silent.

"Wow, I hadn't thought of that. But that makes sense, that he's been encouraging me. He gets to watch us and get off on it. Wow," she said again. "So I guess it's possible. I haven't looked for cameras, but maybe they're there, in the bookshelves or walls, or.... Anywhere. He's the tech expert."

"I'm sure we'd find them if we looked hard enough. So how do you feel knowing that he's watching? Does that creep you out or turn you on?"

Stacy hesitated for a moment before saying, "I think both. It creeps me out because he doesn't trust me. And it's weird that'd get off watching me have sex with another guy. But at the same time, I think it's cool that he's ok with it, because it lets me be with you. So both."

"Me too. If that's what it takes for us to be together, then I'm ok with it. That's why he doesn't want you over at my house, so he knows what we're doing. And maybe whether you're abiding by the rules, of not sleeping together in your bedroom and not letting me put my cock in your cunt."

"Yeah, I think so. Speaking of cocks and cunts. Let's go inside," she said, squeezing his cock through his shorts. "I need to feel your cock in my mouth."

She grabbed him by the hand and led him back into the house, taking him to the living room. She assumed that all rooms had cameras spying on them, including the living room where they first had sex. Ryan excused himself to use the bathroom and then returned with the gift bag. Sitting on the couch, Stacy slowly opened the bag and then brought out the dildo with a big smile on her face.

"Oh my god, what is this? This is so much fun!" Stacy took the dildo out of the rubber case and began stroking it. "What made you think of getting this?" she asked.

"Well, I can't put my penis inside you, so I thought we could add this to our fun."

Stacy got up and gave him a hug and a kiss, telling him that he was so thoughtful.

"I know where this is going," she said with a big smile. She went off to wash it and when she returned she stripped off Ryan's clothes and sat him on the couch. She took off her dress, exposing her soft breasts and naked pussy. His penis stiffened at the sight of her sexy body.

"I think I'm going to fuck myself with this big dildo while I suck your cock," she said, licking the head of the dildo as she stroked his shaft, now rock hard. "Mmmmm, two big hard cocks for me to play with. That's fun." She got on her knees, her naked ass swaying back and forth as she licked the dildo from balls to head and then did the same to his cock, starting with his balls and then moving up to the head. She took it into her mouth and sucked it gently as she stroked his thick shaft. She stroked the dildo with her other hand and then began alternating between the two cocks, licking and sucking one while stroking the other. Then she put the dildo on the carpet and slowly eased her cunt onto the head of it. She moaned, her mouth stuffed with Ryan's meat, as the head slipped inside her wet hole. She slowly sank onto the dildo, taking inch by inch into her juicy cunt until it was all the way inside her. She began slowly bouncing up and down on it while she rubbed her clit and sucked his cock.

"Oh my god this feels so good to have a cock in my cunt and yours in my mouth," Stacy said between moans, her finger feverishly rubbing her clit while she crammed the dildo deep inside her cunt. She resumed licking his balls and shaft while rubbing the head with her other hand and then switched, her hand stroking his shaft while she licked and sucked his head.

Ryan could feel his orgasm building as she sucked on his head, her hand squeezing his shaft, stroking it faster now as her own orgasm began to build, the thick dildo stuffed inside her clenching cunt, her finger sliding over her hard clit. She groaned, his cock filling her mouth and the dildo filling her cunt. She felt her cunt contract around the dildo and her orgasm hit her just as his cum spilled into her mouth, ropes of it sliding down to her tits as she opened her mouth to cry out, "I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming......" Ryan's cock spurted again, his cum splashing against Stacy's lips before she took him back into her mouth, her hand now stroking his cock to milk more cum out of him. She collapsed against him, her face now pressed against his thigh, her hand still squeezing his cock as she caught her breath, the dildo still buried deep inside her, her other hand pressed against her clit. His cum covered her tits, her chest heaving from her orgasm. They both lay still as they recovered from a quick but intense session of sex, one that developed quickly from Stacy's opening of his gift bag. She looked up at him, licking his cum from her lips while rubbing his first load into her tits.

"That was fun, Ryan. Let's do that again soon. I think we're going to have to find new ways to use this toy you bought me."

"I think we'll have to experiment tomorrow night," Ryan said, admiring the view of her cum-covered face and tits.

"Mmmm, can't wait for that," she said, looking up at him with a big smile.

Initially both of them knew that Fred was probably watching them, but they soon forgot that as soon as they started to make love. Now, afterwards, they wondered if Fred had watched them, scanning the living room looking for cameras. It didn't matter, Ryan thought, because fuck him -- he was getting the blowjobs of his life from this sexy woman. If he wanted to jerk off watching him get blown, then he didn't care. Stacy didn't care either, because she just had one of the best orgasms of her life. And she wanted more. Wanted more cock inside her, inside her cunt, inside her mouth, and, she realized, inside her ass.

Tomorrow night, she thought, he needed to fuck her in the ass while she rammed that dildo into her cunt. She wanted to be fucked, fucked in both holes at the same time, two big cocks reaming her tight holes until she came while his cum spurted into her ass.

After Ryan left and she had cleaned his cum off her mouth and tits, Stacy roamed around the house, pretending to dust the furniture and bookcases, looking for cameras carefully hidden. She didn't want him to know she knew so she didn't linger when she did spot one. By the end of the night, when she jumped into bed, she had counted 15 cameras -- 3 each in the bedroom, guest bedroom, kitchen, den, and living room. She'd look outside the next day, but she didn't think he'd go that far. It was strange to think he could be looking at her right now, lying in bed. She was beginning to think that Fred wasn't into sex. He certainly didn't satisfy her like Ryan did. Fred never went down on her, let alone lick her ass like Ryan did. Fred's cock wasn't very big, so fucking didn't do it for her. Whatever. She would have fun with Ryan until Fred came home and then they'd figure it out. As she lay in bed, wearing just her thong panties and thinking about her latest sexual encounter with her hot neighbor, she thought, was she ready for anal sex, to feel his big head slide past her tight asshole, to be fucked in the ass with his hard cock?

The thought made her frisky again, only a few hours after having an explosive orgasm with the dildo in her cunt and Ryan's cock spewing cum on her face and tits. She got out of bed to fetch the dildo. She lay on top of the sheet, her legs spread, her hairless cunt no doubt visible to the camera in the bedroom bookcase. She rubbed her mound while she ran her tongue up and down the length of the rubber cock, deep-throating half its thick length until she gagged once. She resumed licking it while sliding a finger into her juicy hole and rubbing her engorged clit. When she was wet enough she put the head of the dildo between her lips and eased it all the way into her cunt. She began fucking herself with the cock while rubbing her clit, imagining it was Ryan's big cock pounding her cunt. She started to moan as she approached orgasm, her finger pressing against her clit, the big cock sliding in and out of her slippery hole, her cunt clutching it as she came. She bucked her hips several times and then collapsed against the bed, the dildo still embedded deep inside her. After she caught her breath she withdrew it from her sopping wet cunt and began licking her juices off it, tasting her orgasm. She began sucking on it, thinking how good it would feel to have Ryan's cum blast into her mouth again. She loved sucking his big cock and feeling it throb and pulsate before sending a big load on her face. She would need to see him soon, to take his cock back into her mouth and maybe her ass. She definitely needed to be fucked. The dildo felt amazing, but she wanted the real thing inside her.

to be continued

12