Helping the Neighbor Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacy finds the cameras; Ryan's dream comes true
4.7k words
4.62
8.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ralle99
Ralle99
209 Followers

Helping the Neighbor, Ch. 2

by Ralle

(All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story are over 18 years old. Any similarities between this story and real people are purely coincidental)

Ryan woke up with an erection, his hard cock begging to be stroked. He thought back to the night before, when Stacy had given him another incredible blowjob, this time while bouncing up and down on the new dildo he had brought her. It had helped to give her an amazing orgasm, the rubber cock filling her pulsating cunt while his cock spurted cum into her mouth and onto her tits. It was clear that she needed to be fucked. Her cunt had ached for a cock inside it, she had said. Now the question is whether her ass ached for his big cock inside it. He would find out tonight.

If not, they would find other things to do. He couldn't complain. She was so hot, so ready for sex. Each time they'd been together it was fantastic, though each time he'd come in her mouth or on her tits. He longed to come inside her ass as it squeezed his meat. Their ass play had been exciting to her, so maybe she would take the next step and let him fuck her in the ass. His cock throbbed at the thought of easing past her tight ring until every inch was inside her, of his cum shooting inside her ass. Wanting to save himself for the evening, he got out of bed and hit the day.

Stacy, too, woke up horny, the memories of sucking Ryan's cock while being fucked by the dildo he had given her, and then of masturbating with the dildo inside her cunt afterwards, still fresh. The rubber cock lay on her nightstand, begging her to lick it and put it back into her wet hole. She wondered if it would fit in her ass. It was about the same size as Ryan's cock fully erect. She took the dildo and licked its head, getting it wet, and then pressed it against her anus. The head was too big and didn't get past her tight anal ring. She'd need better lube, she thought, the idea of sliding the dildo into her ass making her cunt ache. She rubbed her clit for a moment before deciding to save her sexual energy for that night, when Ryan would come over again.

Fred had texted her to say that he hoped she'd see Ryan tonight, another indication that he was secretly watching them have sex. No doubt he'd seen her solo show last night, a good view of the dildo sliding in and out of her juicy cunt while she rubbed her clit to orgasm. He'd get a good show tonight, she thought, her mind turning to finding a good lube to help get Ryan's cock into her tight ass.

As a preview, she got on her hands and knees and reached between her asscheeks to gently rub her asshole. She slid a finger into her wet cunt and then put it into her ass, slowly finger fucking her ass, pretending it was Ryan's cock inside her. She imagined his fat cock pistoning inside her ass while she rubbed her cunt. Her other hand found her clit, now throbbing from the excitement of her asshole being reamed with the other hand. With one finger in her ass and another pressed hard against her clit, she soon had a short but explosive orgasm, her finger buried in her ass as she came. She collapsed on the bed from her unexpected masturbation session. Wow, she thought, Ryan made her fucking horny. She was now committed to trying the real thing tonight, a real cock in her ass instead of a finger, a real ass fucking while she rubbed her cunt to orgasm like she had just done.

***

Ryan headed across the street, this time with all the food needed for a stirfry. Stacy had cooked all the meals and he thought he should be in charge this time. Stacy met him at the door with a long kiss on the lips, her mound pressing against his crotch, her tits tight against his chest. He would have loved to see her get on her knees right there and suck his cock he was so horny. But he followed her into the kitchen, his eyes tracking the movement of her ass, covered by flimsy terry cloth shorts. He longed to plunge his tongue between those cheeks and then slide his cock inside her, the thought making his cock grow in his shorts.

Stacy liked the stirfry he put together, enjoying it with a bottle of wine he had also brought. After dinner they went outside to smoke a joint. Stacy told him about finding the cameras in all the main rooms, confirming his suspicion that Fred was watching them remotely, and encouraging her to have more sex with him because it was so hot. Stacy didn't tell him about her two masturbation sessions because she didn't want him to think that he wasn't satisfying her. He was, but it was just the case where she was so turned on by the prospects of his cock and the dildo filling her holes at the same time, and this morning, the idea of his cock buried inside her ass while she fingered her cunt.

They kissed at the tree, their hands roaming over each other's bodies, Stacy finding the bulge in his shorts. She rubbed his cock while they kissed. She then turned around and pulled him against her back, his cock now pressing against her asscheeks through her shorts. He reached around to rub her cunt through her shorts with one hand and her tits with the other, while kissing her neck.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass tonight, Ryan," she said, as his hand snaked under her shorts to rub her naked cunt. "Will you do that for me?" she asked. "Will you fuck me in the ass with your big cock?" Stacy moaned from his finger rubbing her clit.

"Yes, I want that, I want my cock in your tight ass," he said, feeling his erection pressing between her asscheeks, wishing he could just pull down her shorts and slide his thick meat into her ass right there.

Ryan extracted his hand from her shorts and gave her a long, wet kiss on the lips while rubbing her tits through her cotton top, her nipples hardening at his touch. He lowered his mouth to lick her nipples through the fabric, while sliding his hand underneath her shorts to rub her ass cheeks.

"Let's go inside, Ryan," Stacy finally said. "Let's go inside and fuck."

She took his hand and led him inside, Ryan's eyes pinned to her ass as they walked inside. For some reason Stacy wanted to have sex on the stairs, so they sat on the stairs kissing each other until Stacy stood up and took off her top and shorts and then tugged Ryan's shirt and shorts off. She went into the kitchen for a moment and returned with a bottle of massage oil. She knelt on one of the steps, her ass and back to Ryan now.

"I'd love a quick backrub with the oil. And then you can rub it into my ass before you fuck me. How does that sound, Ryan?" she asked, in a seductive voice. Stacy had known he wanted to fuck her in the ass. She had been noticing him staring at her ass for weeks, even before Fred left on his trip. And she knew he really wanted to fuck, even though he loved her blowjobs and fucking her tits. They both wanted to fuck, and they both wanted his cock in her ass.

"That sounds great, Stacy," Ryan said, his cock fully erect from the sight of Stacy's ass spread before him on the stairs.

Stacy turned around to give him a smile and noticed his erection. She shifted on the stairs so that she her face was level with his crotch. "I think I need to put this big cock in my mouth first," she said, grinning. "It's so hard."

She took his cock in her right hand and began to gently lick and suck the head. Ryan moaned as she took his head and an inch of his thick shaft into her warm mouth while lightly stroking the rest of his shaft. "I'd suck your cock until you cum in my mouth, but I want it in my ass tonight," Stacy said, in between long licks of his shaft. Stacy's hand roamed between her legs to rub her cunt, now soaking wet from sucking his cock and thinking about it sliding into her tight ass.

"But first, come fuck my tits with that big cock," Stacy said, leaning back against one of the carpeted steps. She took his cock and guided it between her breasts. Ryan fucked her big soft tits for awhile before Stacy slid between his legs to lick his balls and then his asshole. She got behind Ryan and began licking his asshole while stroking his shaft. Ryan leaned against the step, enjoying the feeling of Stacy's tongue sliding around his asshole and her hand jerking him off at the same time. His meat throbbed in her hand.

Stacy then got behind Ryan and began rubbing her mound against his ass. He could feel the wetness from her cunt as she ground against his asshole. She lowered her chest to his back, her nipples scraping against him as she pretended to fuck him. "Maybe I'll fuck you in the ass with my dildo. Would you like that Ryan?"

"Mmm, I think I would. That feels good, Stacy."

It did feel good, her wet cunt pressing against his ass, her tits sliding along his back. He imagined her dildo slipping past his tight asshole while she stroked his cock until he came on the steps.

Ryan then turned over and slid down between Stacy's legs. Stacy moaned as she felt his tongue fill her cunt and nuzzle her clit. She ground down on his mouth, riding his tongue, now buried in her wet hole. She rubbed her tits as he ate her cunt, his tongue alternating between her hole and her clit, and then between her asshole and her cunt. Stacy bucked against his tongue, which roamed from her asshole to her clit, after slipping between her lips into her juicy hole.

"Mmmm, eat my cunt, Ryan. That feels good," Stacy said, her hands squeezing her nipples while she fucked his face. "That's it, yeah, lick my asshole."

Ryan licked her asshole and then slid his tongue deep into her cunt, tongue fucking her slippery hole. She rocked back and forth on his mouth and tongue, from asshole to clit. She shuddered and pressed down on his tongue. "Jesus, I'm going to cum. Fuccccckkk." Stacy bucked, forcing her cunt against Ryan's mouth. She thrust forward twice and then collapsed against the step above Ryan's head, her nipples trailing against the carpeted stair, her cunt still sliding back and forth on Ryan's mouth, not willing to stop being licked and sucked. Ryan's tongue gently nuzzled her tender clit and lapped up her juices from her oozing cunt. "Jesus that was intense," she finally said, after catching her breath.

Ryan slid out from between her legs and stood behind Stacy, still collapsed against the

stairs, her ass high in the air, her cheeks spread, her asshole glistening with moisture from his licking. Ryan felt his cock throb, knowing that it was finally going to get to slide inside her tight hole. He'd probably cum in a minute she would be so tight. He took a handful of massage oil and began rubbing it on Stacy's neck and shoulders before moving down to her back. And then he began rubbing the oil onto her asscheeks. He flicked his tongue against her anus one more time before rubbing oil onto it. Stacy moaned as she felt one of his fingers slide past her anal ring, working the oil inside her asshole, getting it ready for his meat. Her cunt began to throb from the anticipation even though she had just had an amazing orgasm from riding his face.

Ryan slid the head of his penis between the wet lips of Stacy's cunt. He knew he couldn't go inside her, but he lubed his head with the juices of her orgasm. Stacy tensed as she felt his cock at the entrance to her sensitive cunt but relaxed when she realized he was just getting his head wet. But it made her want his cock inside her cunt even more, to feel it poised to penetrate her, so close to sliding inside her. Her cunt began to ache again as a result. She knew she would have another orgasm when she slipped her hand between her legs and began stroking her clit.

And then Ryan pressed the head of his cock against her asshole and eased it inside her ass. She grunted as she felt the tip of his big cock press through her tight anal ring. He kept just his head inside her ass, giving her a chance to adjust to his girth. He felt her asshole squeeze his shaft now that his head was all the way in. He waited for her to push her ass back to take in more of his meat, letting her decide how much cock she could take.

Stacy realized that he was waiting for her to move, giving her the control over his cock. The pressure diminished a bit, and the feeling of his hard cock stretching her asshole became pleasurable as she rubbed her clit at the same time.

"That feels good, Ryan, give me more cock," Stacy said, moaning from the feeling of being fucked in the ass while rubbing her cunt.

Ryan eased an inch of his shaft inside her ass, and then another inch, and then another until he was all the way past her tight hole, his balls resting against her cunt. He pulled out until his head popped out and then he eased his head back in. He fucked her ass slowly at first, but then as he felt an orgasm begin to build he quickened the pace and began pounding her asshole, pulling out half way and then plunging back in again. His thighs slapped against the cheeks of her ass as his cock rammed inside her. Stacy moaned as she felt his cock slamming inside her ass, her hand now vigorously rubbing her clit, so close to cumming.

"Cum in my ass, Ryan, fill my ass with your hot cum," Stacy said, her own orgasm starting to make her body shake. "Fuck, I'm cumming."

Ryan was ready to explode. He pushed his cock all the way inside her ass one more time, grunted twice, and unleashed a big load of cum. He pulled almost all of the way out and then pressed inside again, shooting a second load deep inside her ass. He kept ramming his cock into her ass as it milked it of his cum, continuing to squeeze his pulsating shaft. Stacy kept her hand on her clit as she came, her tits pressed against the carpeted stair, her ass bucking backward to swallow Ryan's spurting cock.

Ryan collapsed against Stacy, both of them lying on the stairs, his penis still inside her ass, her hand still pressed against her clit. Finally, they separated and went to clean up, after giving each other a long hard kiss.

***

The next evening, Stacy texted Ryan, "my other hole also needs a big cock inside it," attaching a picture of her on her hands and knees in front of a mirror, her big dildo deep in her cunt, her asshole glistening with lube. Ryan's cock surged in his athletic shorts. He was about to go on a run, but he stopped at the doorway to re-read Stacy's text and to stare at the picture. He could enlarge it on the his phone, giving him a good view of the rubber cock buried in her cunt, and of the ass he had fucked last night. After eating Stacy's cunt on the stairs, he had finally squeezed his fat cock into her tight asshole, first its head, and then an inch of his shaft. And then Stacy had moved back to take his shaft deeper inside her. Eventually every inch of his cock was inside her ass and his cum was shooting deep inside her, her asshole gripping his cock as it spurted again and again. She was rubbing her clit as he fucked her ass and after he had cum she had started to moan and then shake as she came a second time.

So Ryan was eager to do that again, to slide his big cock past her tight anal ring and deep inside her ass. This time she would be fucking her cunt with her dildo, a big rubber cock in one hole and his big cock in the other. The combination would drive her crazy, he thought, his penis getting hard in his shorts as he crossed the street to Stacy's house. If a neighbor had noticed they would have seen his erection jutting out from this shorts. He hurried into the house and up the stairs to her bathroom.

He found her on her knees, ramming the dildo into her cunt in front of the mirror, moaning. She saw him approach, dropping his shorts and taking off his shirt as he came into the bathroom. She motioned him over with her finger until his erect penis was in front of her mouth.

Without a word she inhaled his meat into her mouth, taking half of it into her throat, her hand stroking the other half, her other hand still sliding the rubber cock into her wet cunt. He felt her moans through her mouth. She sucked and stroked his cock for a minute before taking it out of her mouth and telling him, "I want this big cock in my ass now. Fuck my asshole, Ryan, while I stuff my cunt with this dildo."

Ryan got behind Stacy, kissing his way down her back to her asscheeks. He put his thumb inside her ass, loosening her tight hole with the lube, getting it ready for his fat cock. Stacy moaned louder as he reamed her ass with his thumb, her finger stroking her clit as the dildo filled her cunt. Finally he readied the head of his cock at the entrance to her tight hole. He pressed it inside her, her asshole accepting his head, then squeezing his shaft. Stacy began to push her ass back to meet his thrusts, his cock now sliding in easily from the lube. He kept just the head inside her asshole before plunging all the way in, every inch buried deep in her ass, his thighs slapping against her asscheeks, his balls swinging against her cunt.

"That's it, Ryan. Fuck my ass with your hard cock," Stacy said, moaning as the two big cocks filled her two tight holes.

Ryan took hold of her hips and began pistoning his cock into her ass. He could feel his orgasm build as her tight ring squeezed his shaft every time he entered her.

"I'm going to cum," he said, his meat buried inside her gripping ass.

" I'm going to cum, too" Stacy said, the two cocks slamming into her two holes while she rubbed her clit.

She felt Ryan's cock slip outside her asshole and splash cum on her cheeks before sliding back into her ass to deposit his second load. She felt her cunt contract around the dildo as her orgasm hit her, forcing her to her stomach, her tits pressed against the floor as she kept rubbing her clit and Ryan kept pounding her ass. He collapsed against her, his cock spurting one more time, milked by her tight asshole.

"Jesus that was so fucking hot," Stacy finally said after catching her breath. They kissed on the bathroom floor before cleaning up. Ryan stood behind Stacy, the two of them looking into the mirror. His limp cock pressed against her sweet asscheeks, nearly ready to penetrate her tight hole again, his hands holding her tits.

"Mmmm, let's do that again soon. Two cocks is better than one," Stacy said with a big smile.

"Do you think there are cameras in the bathroom?" Ryan whispered in her ear as they showered together.

"I don't think so, but I'm not sure," she whispered back, grinding against his crotch, the water cascading between the cheeks of her just fucked ass, the warm water flowing over her asshole. She turned around, pressing her tits against his chest and kissed him hard on the lips. "Let's fuck again tomorrow night. I want your cock in my ass again tomorrow."

"Your wish is my command, Stacy," Ryan said with a smile, returning the hard kiss, his cock starting to expand against Stacy's mound.

As they kissed, Ryan began to rub his penis against her cunt, his penis growing at the feel of her outer lips enveloping it. Stacy began to grind her tits against his chest, her hand now pressing Ryan's mouth into hers. She felt his hardening cock slide between her lips, grazing her clitoris with each stroke. I wish he could plunge that cock into my cunt, Stacy thought, as Ryan grabbed her ass and pulled her closer to him, his erect cock now sliding between the lips of her cunt. She really wanted his cock in her cunt.

Stacy left the shower stall to grab her dildo. Then she got on her knees and took Ryan's cock into her mouth. She grabbed his shaft with one hand and guided the dildo into her cunt with the other. She needed a cock in her cunt she was so excited, but it would have to be the plastic cock. Ryan's cock would have to be sucked and stroked until he shot his cum on her face.

She blew him as she fucked herself with the dildo, two cocks in two holes like a half hour ago when she had two big cocks in two tight holes, the dildo in her cunt and Ryan's cock in her ass, reaming her asshole with long, hard strokes, his cum ready to explode inside her.

Ralle99
Ralle99
209 Followers
12