Helping the Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy straddled the dildo, bouncing up and down on it while she sucked Ryan's throbbing meat, now so big in her mouth. She could only take in half of it, the other half she stroked with her hand, squeezing it while she sucked the head, her tongue sliding around his head and then down his shaft before swallowing him, taking as many inches as she could into her throat. She fucked the dildo and rubbed her clit while she blew him.

"Give me your cum, shoot your cum on my face," Stacy said, looking up at Ryan. "Cum on my face while this dildo fucks my cunt."

Ryan starting fucking Stacy's face like he had fucked her ass minutes before, pumping his cock in and out of her hot sucking mouth until he came, a big load splashing her face, giving her what she wanted.

Stacy licked up his first blast of cum, his second load landing on her tits. Then she took him back inside her mouth to eat whatever cum was left. She sucked his cum while she rode the dildo and rubbed her clit.

The feel of his cum in her mouth and on her tits combined with the big plastic cock reaming her cunt pushed her over the edge, her orgasm making her clutch Ryan's waist as she spasmed against him, her finger feverishly rubbing her hard clit, her cunt clutching the dildo that was deep inside her wet hole.

"Jesus that was amazing" Stacy said, catching her breath.

"Incredible," Ryan said, lifting her up to kiss her.

They licked the dildo together, tasting Stacy's orgasm.

"I'll need to eat your cunt tomorrow night, Stacy," Ryan said, turned on from licking the dildo and tasting her juices on it.

"Mmm, I'd like that. I want you to eat my cunt while you fuck my ass with the dildo," Stacy said, turned on from their shower sex and from thinking about that new combination of being eaten and assfucked at the same time.

"Your wish is my command," Ryan said, giving her a final kiss.

***

The next night Ryan strode across the street to Stacy's house, primed for another session of assfucking. So far they had had anal sex twice, the first time when Ryan pumped his cum into Stacy's ass on the stairs while she rubbed her cunt to orgasm, the second when Stacy had lured him to her bathroom with an erotic image of herself impaled on her dildo, her lubed asshole waiting for his cock to slide into it. He had cum all over her ass before pushing his spurting cock back into her asshole. Ryan thought she'd want to do that again, to be fucked in both holes by her rubber dildo and his hard cock. Stacy had cried out when he splashed cum all over her, her finger rubbing her clit while the dildo filled her wet cunt. And she had cum in the shower after he had spurted cum on her face and tits, her finger rubbing her clit as she bounced up and down on the dildo. And then she had told him that she wanted him to eat her cunt while he fucked her ass with the dildo. So he would first fuck her ass with the dildo and eat her cunt until he made her cum and then he would slide his big cock inside her ass and fuck her until he showered her ass with his cum.

She met him at the door with a long kiss, her tongue seeking his, her lips pressed hard against his mouth. She was wearing a short beige skirt and a ripped top that revealed part of her tits through the fabric. Very hot outfit, he thought, his cock swelling in his shorts as he followed her ass into the kitchen. Tonight he would lick her ass and then fuck it, his big cock slipping past her tight asshole until he was buried inside her.

They had a quick dinner and then went outside for their nightly joint. Stacy said Fred had called last night, after they fucked in the bathroom. He asked what was going on, if she was seeing Ryan, if she was still having sex with him. Stacy said she told him that they did have sex, in fact that Ryan had fucked her in the ass. She told Ryan that Fred seemed especially excited hearing that. He had tried to be nonchalant, but asked when she was going to see Ryan again. Stacy told Ryan that she thought Fred hadn't seen them fuck either time, first on the stairs and then in the bathroom, that he must not have cameras in those places.

So tonight she thought they could fuck in the den, where she knew there were several cameras. She asked Ryan if that was ok. She just didn't want Fred to get suspicious and maybe come home early or do something weird. She didn't want to mess up the time they were having together. Ryan said he understood and didn't care if Fred watched or not. As long as they were together, that was all he cared about.

Stacy kissed him on the lips and said, "Good, so let's go fuck. But first, I want you to ream my ass with the dildo while you lick my cunt. And then I'm going to beg you to fuck me in the ass with your big cock."

"Mmmm, let's go, baby," Ryan said, taking her by the hand this time, leading her into the house.

To be continued in Ch. 3

12