Helping Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel started to have a feel around the base of my cock for a moment, then it stopped.

Wendy started to cum at the same time I felt something pressing on my cock, Mel had a finger in Wendy's arse. I could feel it through her wall.

I though what a dirty fucker my wife was and that took me over the edge and I started to cum too. Even though I had cum just earlier it felt as though I was shooting just as much cum again into Wendy.

When her orgasm had subsided Wendy kissed me. I could still feel Mel finger fucking Wendy's arse, as I twitched the last drops of cum out of me.

Wendy reached around to stop Mel and to lift herself off me, letting all my juices leave her.

I think Wendy wanted to go to the bathroom. Mel had other ideas, she got Wendy to lie on her back so she could repay the favour that Wendy had done to her. Mel licked any cum that was left around Wendy's pussy her pussy juices too. That gave Wendy another orgasm.

Mel lifted herself up from between Wendy's legs and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, before taking my now flaccid cock in her mouth and cleaning that up too.

We all lay there on the bed saying nothing. I was hoping that it was not a wonderful dream that I was having.

Wendy broke the silence. "That was unbelievable, I only hope that it won't have ruined our friendship."

Mel spoke for me as well. "I think it has made it stronger, especially if we carried it on."

I just said that I was going downstairs and having a stiff drink.

Mel and Wendy soon followed. Wendy carrying her clothes.

It was refreshing to see them both still nude. Somehow it was a reassurance that they both were comfortable with each other and their naked bodies.

Wendy finally said that she should be going to try and get some sleep, before giving us both a gentle kiss.

In bed I asked Mel what she thought of the night and what we had done.

She told me that she really enjoyed it and wouldn't mind doing it again, and that she has always wanted to have sex with another woman, and she was so happy that I was there to be part of it.

We made a pact then. If we were to have Wendy, then it would always have to be with the others knowledge of it. Never to be hidden.

The next day we only saw Wendy for about ten minutes before the boys came home. But she said she had no regrets, and looked forward to the future times.

For the next week, Mel and me carried on as normal. Even a night out still wearing my girly things and taking Mel's cock when we got home.

Midway through the next week after they had been chatting. Mel told me that she had told Wendy about the strap on and how she used it on me.

Wendy as it happens would love to see me take it, maybe even give it to me.

Mel wanted it to happen, Wendy couldn't wait. It was all up to me.

I had an idea. "Only if we can D.P. you too."

"What do you mean by that?"

"After Wendy has her way with me, then she can clean it so it can be used on you."

"So she fucks my fan?"

"No I'll be there she will be putting it up your bum at the same time."

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Because that's what I want to experience, you know that I don't want to share you with a man. So this is the next best thing."

That was that sorted. The next weekday I was off and the kids were in school Wendy was going to peg both me and Mel.

I was really excited about what was coming, and barely slept the night before.

On the day to get started I got Mel to fuck me in the garden with the older and smaller one. Knowing that Wendy would see us.

It worked, Wendy arrived in a minute. By the time she had walked through to the garden she too was naked.

"When do I get my turn?"

Mel told her that her cock was waiting for her upstairs, and to go up and put it on. Then she withdrew from me.

Walking up the stairs I was more nervous than excited. I was about to be pegged by our next door neighbour. And my wife would be right there watching me take it.

Wendy had managed to fit it by the time I walked in to our bedroom. Not sure of where Mel was and what I should do. I gave Wendy a bottle of lube and just assumed the position on the bed.

Wendy took the hint and positioned herself behind me, lined up her new cock with my already lubed and worked hole and began to gingerly fuck me.

"I'm not hurting you am I?"

I replied by sliding myself along the shaft harder and faster.

Wendy realised that all was good and took hold of my hips and began a strong steady rhythm.

She had a different technique to Mel, but I was still loving the sensation of having my hole fucked.

Mel appeared on the bed in front of me still sporting her cock. She had it inches from my face, and it was getting closer. I had no choice but to suck on that as Wendy took me from behind.

I was enjoying myself until Mel said "That's a good girl."

Wendy asked why she said that.

"Oh I have him in some skimpy panties and stockings. Just recently I added a skirt and high heels too."

"What no bra and make up?"

"I was working up to that, I might have put him off."

"I think we should dress him up so he is very girly. There is a couple of wigs packed away at my folks, I'll dig them out next time I'm there for you."

I had to take the fake cock from out my mouth. "You do realise that I'm still here."

Wendy upped her tempo.

I'm sure that they leaned in to each other and were kissing while they spit roasted me.

In minutes Mel said that we should all change.

Next I was laid on my back with Mel on top and my cock in her. Wendy wiped the strap on clean, lubed it up again and was getting herself ready to penetrate Mel's arse.

As it slid further and further in I could feel it pressing on me. I could see on Mel's face she was loving every inch of it.

I kept still as Wendy began to slowly fuck Mel. Then when she stopped I began fucking her. And vice versa. Mel doesn't usually swear at all but she certainly was while we fucked her two holes. She cum in no time.

Wendy wanted me where I was, but she wanted me in her bum and Mel to be on top. She reckoned that I was lubed up enough from Mel's juices. Her arse hole accepted me a lot easier than Mel ever had. While Mel cleaned her cock, Wendy bounced herself on me for all she was worth. Only stopping to let Mel slip into her willing cunt.

The feeling was very familiar to before, until Mel started to pound at her pussy and Wendy's ring began to tighten around my cock.

Unlike Mel with her swearing Wendy just gasped that she was going to cum. When she did the contractions that I felt through her bum were intense. I only just managed to stop myself.

Now the three of us were covered in pussy juice and lube. I switched on the shower and had a quick rinse down. They soon followed.

As I lay on the bed Mel lay to one side of me and Wendy on the other. Soon they were taking turns sucking me, and kissing each other over the tip of my cock.

"Cum for us." urged Mel.

Happy to oblige I lay there and enjoyed the feeling they were giving me and erupted. I don't know who took the load and I didn't really care. That was the best blow job I had ever had.

I had a woman either side of me, chatting away about sex. Wendy thanking us for giving her a good time and for being so open.

Mel so grateful for her first lesbian experience.

According to Wendy every woman has had a friend. Usually when at school who they have at least kissed. Mel never had though. Then Wendy went on that she kept on with her friend until they were in their early twenties. Even letting her girlfriend get a boyfriend that they could share and learn how to fuck men, and her love of cum that followed. Yet it turns out James is not into cumming in Wendy's mouth. But he used to love fucking her arse. They even began to dabble in trying to get her loose enough to be fisted before she became pregnant. Now it seems its twice a year. She would leave him if were not that he earned a fortune, to her. And she would lose the lifestyle that she has. Especially now.

I had to tell a little lie. I had to get away from in between them. "I have to send a text to someone at work."

Taking my time to the kitchen, I gave it a couple of minutes, and slowly made my way back to the bedroom. Disappointment didn't cover it. They were closer together, but they were only talking. I climbed onto the bed behind Melanie so she had to stay closer to Wendy.

Trying to speed things up, I started to caress Mel, giving her gorgeous arse a squeeze or two, cupping a breast teasing a nipple. Anything.

Wendy must have taken it as I was ready again for more fun.

So I said that they should get to know each other more and to give me a few more minutes.

Wendy asked Mel what she thought.

Mel with one hand just holding Wendy's head moved in and kissed her.

Result.

I positioned myself as far as I could get on the edge of the bed, and watched them.

They kissed and caressed each other, gentle touches and stroking all over each other except their pussies.

Mel went in to suckle on Wendy's breast, that caught me out I was positive Wendy would have been the first. After all she was the experienced one. They kissed some more, and their bodies entwined together.

Then I felt that three is a crowd. I should leave them to it for their first time.

I stayed downstairs for just over an hour, and went back up.

There they were Wendy flat on her back legs up and her knees almost behind her ears. Mel licking and kissing and fingering Wendy's glistening cunt.

I stood by the door, admiring the view, stroking my hard cock. Wondering if I should go up to Mel and fuck her while she was pleasuring Wendy.

Then I remembered an article I read in an ancient porn mag while I was still at school. It reckoned that if you were in a sixty nine then it is impossible to either give all you can to pleasure or to be in the position to receive it. Mel is licking away on her mates pussy, and according to Mel she has never done anything like that, so me just turning up and sticking my cock in her is not such a good idea. Best be patient.

Wendy did notice that I was back. That did not stop her from cumming, and as she did she didn't squirt it was more like a fountain. Which Mel tried to catch as much as she could in her mouth. I will remember that one, I think its mostly piss when women cum. Although Mel can leak some fluid sometimes when she cums but it floods out of her nothing like when she pees.

Anyway Wendy couldn't take anymore action down there, so Mel surfaced and again wiped all the juice away, with the back of her hand.

"Oh I'm glad your back. I want you to do me doggy style and I want Wendy underneath me while you do it."

Not wanting to disappoint, I stood there while they got themselves into position, taking care not to kneel on Wendy's hair I slid straight into Melanie's wet cunt. I had never felt her as wet there before.

Wendy must have been licking her clit as I slowly fucked my wife. Mel was telling us she was going to cum and it might get messy.

Wendy took that as a cue, she must have clamped her mouth right over Mel's clit I could feel my cock rubbing against what I assumed was her nose or forehead. Wendy was really hanging on, with her arms stretched out and around Mel's hips. As Mel began to cum, her cunt muscles grabbed me tight. With Wendy holding her tight as well Mel was trapped, I was fighting the urge to cum myself, And Wendy doing her thing to Mel's clit I could feel Mel's juices flooding out. It was no good for me I started to pump my cum inside of Mel.

As I slipped out of Mel, Wendy lifted one of her legs making Mel raise her body, and in doing that, all my cum dribbled from out of Mel and into Wendy's waiting mouth.

By then Mel was desperate to get off her knees and to lie down she was trembling all over.

Lying there panting away, Mel had a film of sweat all over her. "Fuck I have never cum like that."

Wendy smiled coyly. "There's always the next time."

I had to cover at work and that meant working for twelve days straight. I barely saw Mel, never mind Wendy. All Mel and me could manage was a few quickies, and she also sucked me off.

By the time I was working the last day, all I could think about was that I missed Mel badly. I missed her dressing me up, her pegging me and watching her and Wendy together.

On my first day off, I had an extra long lie in. To my surprise Mel had finished work. tidied the house and was walking around naked apart from a pair of high heels. If that wasn't a clear message that she wanted to fuck.

She told me that she would be waiting in the garden for me after I had showered.

The weather was glorious, and on the lawn on a blanket was Mel, still naked, playing with herself using a little vibrator. Should Wendy have looked out from an upstairs window she would have been able to see everything. I lay beside Mel, where I could watch her playing.

It didn't last long. Soon Mel had my cock in her mouth, and in between sucking and wanking. She asked if I wanted her to fuck my arse. But if I did then she would only fuck me out here in the garden, with me in my girly things.

Needless to say back in the house Mel helped me with my things, and I helped her with her cock. In fact I led her back out by keeping a hold of her cock.

On the lawn, I was on my knees, Mel's cock in my mouth, trying not to think about what it might look like, and wondering if a real cock would be the same, and if I would be able to really suck one.

Then from nowhere Wendy appeared. She was wearing a basque stockings and heels. She looked really sexy in that outfit, especially with her hair done and make up on. The only thing that looked odd about her was the plastic carrier bag with her. As she handed the bag to Mel "As promised, it should all fit."

Mel said that we should all go back inside.

In the kitchen Mel emptied out the bag. There was two wigs, blonde and brunette, a box and some lingerie.

"Give me a minute, you could begin to get her ready." Said Mel.

"Shall we? You will have to take those off". From Wendy.

Naked, I sat down. Mel returned with some clothes.

The box turned out to be for make up.

"Wendy has told me that she would be able to put on your make up, I think she would do a better job than I would, I also bought you some things to wear, just a blouse and skirt to begin with. If you like all of this then we can always add to your wardrobe."

Wendy added. "I will do your make up my way for today. If you want to go further then I will teach you how to do it for yourself."

"Why can't Mel not do it and teach me?"

"Because I used to be a make up artist, and Melanie has said that she doesn't really wear it so she won't be able to do as good. Don't worry its easy."

Wendy done her thing. It only seemed to take her a few minutes.

Mel was stunned. "I never thought she would look as good."

"Wait until the wig is fitted and brushed." From Wendy.

"Can I see?"

"When your all dressed. You do not want to spoil the surprise."

I had a bra fitted, a suspender belt, stockings and a thong, all matching. Next I had to put on a blouse, a skirt and my high heels. Finally the blonde wig.

The two women stood in front of me and looked really serious as they studied me.

Wendy said that she thought that the blonde looked the best. Mel agreed.

I asked how did they know when I had only tried one of them.

Its because we know.

"Ok sexy, go and check yourself out in the mirror." Mel looked happy, in fact both of them looked smug.

I approached the mirror from the side so I couldn't see my reflection, I was really nervous. Then a step to my side, there I was. Me but very very feminine. Make up, blonde women's clothes. To be honest I quite fancied myself.

"What do you think?" Asked Mel.

I told her. "I could fancy myself. What do you two think."

Both of them said gorgeous together.

Then the hard part, walk back to them, trying not to walk like a man.

"Now you can suck on my cock looking like a woman, and take it too. And if I maybe wanted some girl on girl action, then we won't have to rely on Wendy."

"You will have to wait and see first. We are only here because I wore the knickers that you asked me to wear, and you added and added to it. I really do like this feeling, and I feel really sexy like this."

"I hope you do want to carry on doing it. I think its so much of a turn on for me when your wearing girly things. I want you so much now."

Wendy added "If you were a woman, I would want you. I cannot believe how good you do look."

Mel kissed me, then turned and kissed Wendy who in turn kissed me. We went on and on in that circle of kisses, each one deeper and more urgent.

Mel broke off and disappeared, leaving Wendy to kiss and caress.

Mel returned with the two strap on's.

"You can take turns sucking us outside, if your a good girl we might fuck you there too." Purred Mel.

I led the way. Mainly I still felt a bit self conscious about how I looked and needed the safety of being close to the house. If either of them had a choice then I would have guaranteed that we would be in the middle of the lawn.

I sat down and the two ladies stood side by side in front of me with their already hard 'cocks' right in front of my face. I began stroking them together, my mouth getting wetter just thinking about what we were doing.

Mel and Wendy were kissing each other as I leant in and kissed the tip of Wendy's, then flicked my tongue around it before taking in as much of it as I could, while still wanking Mel.

Then I swapped over and done the same to Mel, continuing to suck her as best I could. Wendy joined in with me. But every time she sucked she took a bit more in her mouth until she had the whole thing down her throat. I tried to copy her and gagged. "Relax, and breathe through your nose, it does not come without a lot of practice."

I could take it to the back of my mouth, but I could not get it any further in.

Wendy had on the smaller of the two, and I could take more of that.

Every time I looked up they had their tongues in each others mouths, and hand on each others boob.

My jaw was beginning to ache when Mel asked which cock I wanted to fuck me. I chose Mel's.

She insisted that I should be on the lawn for this one. I told her if it had to be then it would be on the very edge, still close to the house. To be honest if she carried on insisting then I would have gone anywhere. I really wanted to be fucked it seemed like an eternity since my last time.

Thoughtfully Mel had a mat for me to get on all fours. She pulled my skirt up and slid my panties down just enough.

She pulled my cheeks apart and give my hole a little bit of a lick, before she started to slide her cock inside me.

I had Wendy kneeling in front waiting for me to start and suck her cock. Yet when Mel began fucking me, Wendy fucked my mouth.

An aching jaw slowed my sucking. I had to ask Wendy to take off her cock, so I could lick her instead.

I buried my face in her pussy and lapped away at her clit, dipping my tongue in her hole every now and then.

The bottle of lube was nearby, I just managed to get it beside me.

Now to get Wendy in the right position. While I gave her clit my best, I wanted to fuck her bum with the cock that had just been in my mouth.

Wendy on her back and her legs spread wide, I began to lube up her hole, as I kept on at her clit.

When one finger penetrated her she gasped. I fingered her for a minute before adding another finger. The noises she made was encouraging.

Keeping the harness/straps out of the way was difficult but I managed to overcome that problem.

With more lube on it Wendy took the cock all the way in her easily.

I wasn't sure if Mel could see everything, but she was pounding my arse a lot harder. All I could really do was to keep on fucking Wendy's ass, while she wanked her clit, and Melanie fucked me.