Helping Wendy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel slowed the pace down to a full stop, and withdrew her cock from me.

"I can see inside of your bum here."

"I'm not surprised the way you fucked it."

Mel added. "We should go upstairs now and finish off."

I let the cock slip out from Wendy, as Mel pulled up my panties.

When I stood up my skirt fell down, and as I steadied myself in those heels, the two girls made their way indoors.

I took a moment to go over how it came to this and how much I was loving it!

Remembering to walk properly I followed them in. When I got in I had to have a quick look in the mirror, my lipstick had spread a little and worn off a bit but I still looked gorgeous.

"Somebody will have to show me how all of this comes off."

"What for, are you not enjoying it?"

"I just want to be me that's all."

Wendy pulled out some lotion, wet wipes, cotton pads all sorts. Soon It was all off, with a full description of what was what along the way. I tried to take it in but realised Mel would always be there to assist. I think the wig was the thing that made me want everything off, it had me hot and it felt even more strange to me than the make up.

We made it to the bedroom.

Wendy come closer and started kissing me. Kissing her back I kept moving her to the bed, I wanted a good feel of her body. Mel sat on the side of the bed watching, I assumed that she would be playing with herself.

Wendy stopped the kissing and fondling. "Turn around and lie down."

As I lay there Wendy moved to sixty nine. She got to work on me straight away, I lay there savouring the feeling and admiring the view.

Licking at Wendy's clit and tasting her juices, I sensed Mel was closing in on us. Sure enough, Mel parted Wendy's lips, opening her pussy slightly, making her clit so proud.

Mel started to finger Wendy. It seemed to pleasure Wendy even more.

Licking away I tried making hand signals to Mel. I wanted her to keep inserting more fingers, ultimately fist Wendy. We have watched porn where they have done that. I didn't know if there was a technique to it but I thought she could try at least. I only hoped that she understood what I was trying to signal though.

Mel added another finger, and kept at it for a minute, then lined up all her fingers and thumb and tried to see if she could do it. From what I could see, getting past her knuckles might be a problem. Mel had started using her other hand to squeeze the other one smaller. Wendy gave a loud groan and pushed herself back on Mel's hand, she done it.

I got Wendy to stop sucking on me, and licked at her clit. While Mel fist fucked her. Going faster and faster. The squelching noises her cunt was making become louder, along with the moans and groans.

The only thing I never considered was if Wendy cum in that position I was going to get drenched if she squirted like the last time.

She did cum and my face was soaking. After wiping my eyes, all I could see was Wendy's pussy up above me with Mel's hand inside her wrist deep.

Wendy calmed down a bit. I tried signaling to resume fisting her. Wendy said she couldn't take any more, and pulled away from Mel's hand. I did get to see Wendy's wide open pussy close as she moved off me though. I thought it was a lovely sight.

Looking up at Mel I said your turn now. Then thought that if she does go for it then I'm going to get soaked again. But Mel has cum on me a few times, no biggie.

So there she was, lying flat on top of me, with only her clit available to me, fully exposed to Wendy, who wasted no time inserting two fingers, which quickly become all of them. Then Wendy had her fist in my wife.

I licked as fast as I could on Mel's clit. Wendy was pumping her fast then slow. Bringing her hand almost out from Mel opening her up. Before going back in.

It didn't take long for her to cum, with little splashes raining down on me.

Wendy paused, like Mel had done to her. But this time Mel began to gently push back on Wendy's fist. As soon as they had a rhythm going Wendy went for it and hammered Mel's cunt. This time I got another soaking.

Mel managed to roll off me and lay there, her thighs trembling.

"Wow that was something else. Fuck have you seen the time!"

Wendy looked at the clock. "Jesus I'm going to be so fucking late."

Then she vanished.

"So how am I going to make you cum then?"

"I would be happy with a wank, watching you two was good enough for me."

Instead Mel took me in her mouth, I didn't take that long to cum.

"The next time you do that and your all dressed up your going to get some of your mess back in your mouth, and see how you like it. Before that though, we should give you a name. I think that you looked like a Candy, or Sindy a porn star name."

"I like Julie, or Jane, plain Jane."

"We'll have a think about it."

We cuddled in on a dry patch and had a little nap, cuddled in to each other.

Mel woke up first. She decided to wake me by playing with my cock, I had no idea how long she had been at it but I was nice and hard and ready to go again.

"Lets have a wash first. There is something that I want to do for you, you'll like it. Come on get in the bath."

Mel led the way and switched the shower on. Once it was warm "Get in and sit down". Once I sat down Mel stood over me. "You did ask a while ago for me to show you. Today's your lucky day."

As she stood over me she squatted a little opened her pussy lips up a little and began to pee on my cock, it was a strange sensation to have a jet of piss hitting the tip of my cock but there was no way that I was going to complain.

Once she finished, I stood up. I did think about licking her for a taste. But then thought that she would not like that. Best keep it for another time. She did surprise me by licking and sucking me though.

Once dried and after the bed was made we started kissing and fondling. Mel climbed on top and started fucking me. I could feel that her pussy had been stretched it was a bit loose compared to usual. There again it was worth it though.

Soon Mel was grinding herself down on me as she cum. I felt that nice and familiar wetness around me and cum in her.

We kissed as we calmed down. Told each other how much we loved each other and kissed more. My wilting cock still in her.

Mel lifted herself up, I slipped out of her and she just hovered over me. She smiled at me and turned around to lick up the cum that she had just let drip from her.

She showed me just enough of her pussy and arse, I could see a little bit of cum still coating her lips.

I pulled at her behind to bring her closer, then kissed and licked at her cunt. There was a taste of my cum. What man hasn't tasted their own? Mixed with her juice. With her aroma and the new taste I lapped away cleaning up her pussy lips, as she cleaned my cock.

After a long debate between Mel and Wendy about what I should be called when dressed up. I won.

Julie normally came out, about once a fortnight. They decided that my arse hole would be called my pussy. Even alone with Mel she would call it that.

When James called home, Mel and myself made ourselves scarce. He never had a clue what his wife really was.

Our rule stayed. I would often just leave them to it, I could always watch them fucking. The odd time it would be just Wendy and me.

Mel never really went any more further than only peeing on my cock. Yet Wendy would try and drown me when she done it.

Extra toys were bought.

That's about it. Still fucking. More importantly still in love.