Helpless Heroine

Story Info
Superheroine trapped by magic, seduced by lust.
6.6k words
4.7
29.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helpless Heroine

(c) 2021 by Skarlette One

Part I

I can't believe I'm here again, letting myself into Wizardess's country house with the spare key under the mat. The estate is immense, the kind of thing you can afford when you're a sorceress with her own criminal empire. Not when you're a hard-working superheroine like me. An hour ago, I didn't know this place existed, and now I'm walking up the back staircase to her "playroom" like I've made this trip a dozen times.

Which I likely have. Wizardess only lets me remember so much. An hour ago, I had just finished a training session as the super-fast heroine Vibra at Libido League Tower. An hour ago, I knew that Wizardess was one of dozens of supervillains that we guarded Skarlette City from. I knew she was dangerous and well-connected. I knew that her magic took time to cast, so if I ever happened to run into her, my best tactic would be to strike hard and fast.

I didn't know she had already leashed my soul.

I was just changing into my street clothes to return to my civilian life as Vivienne Vain. I had a lunch meeting with my boss, then an afternoon of catching up on work.

Wizardess had other plans. A tiny shape tingled on my scalp, underneath my dark hair. Although I'd never seen it, I knew it was a tattoo of a magical rune -- Wizardess's brand upon my soul. Without a word spoken, I knew she wanted me. I sent a text to cancel lunch, and dressed in the special outfit Wizardess wanted me to wear. Wrapping myself in a raincoat, I hurried to her country house at half the speed of sound. An hour ago, she paused my other lives and made me remember that she owned me.

The stairs of the country house never take me long to climb. Never long enough. Reaching the playroom door, I want to stop. I want to pause for just a moment. A moment to catch my breath from the run. A moment to steel myself for the ordeal she has in store for me. But the magic allows no delay. My hand is on the doorknob and I'm already stepping through.

Positioning myself before Wizardess, I gaze straight ahead. She's shorter than me, so I'm staring at her blonde hairline, taking in her beautiful face through my peripheral vision. Her deep cleavage wrapped in virginal white lace floats on the edge of my perception. How can someone so beautiful be so wicked? How can she get more beautiful every time she summons me?

"Show me how you've wrapped my present today, Vivvy."

I hate the name "Vivvy." Every time she calls me that, I want to punch her right in the face. I picture my body moving to strike at super-sonic speed, my fist connecting with her jaw in a fierce uppercut. It's the same punch I've landed against Wizardess countless times as I've foiled her crimes against Skarlette City.

That's not what my hands do. They nimbly untie the belt of the bulky raincoat I'm wearing. With one smooth motion, they pull apart the lapels. I shrug my shoulders and the raincoat is on the floor. I stand before Wizardess wearing nothing but a leather harness, dark straps outlining my breasts, spanning my waist, flanking my sex, wrapping my limbs, and encircling my throat.

She twirls her forefinger and I slowly turn around, showing her the curve of my hips, and the way the straps come together to form a leather thong. I can feel her eyes counting the steel rings set into the harness, the ones that work with the clips hanging from my wrists and ankles to immobilize me with the greatest ease.

Not that she needs any more control over my body than her magic has already given her; she just enjoys it.

"The harness is very naughty, Vivvy. I like it. Tell me why you chose it."

I want to shout So I can truss you up like a turkey and cart you off to jail, you bitch, but my voice doesn't listen to me. It obeys Wizardess. Soft and calm, I say, "I saw it in the window of a fetish shop while I was on patrol. I stopped two of your thugs from breaking into a pawn shop in the Tenderloin. I had just turned them over to the police when I spotted the harness on a mannequin in the window. I was disgusted by the way it hugged the mannequin's form, but also changed it. It was designed to turn a woman's natural beauty into something controlled, commodified, constrained. It sickened me."

Wizardess smirks. A warmth deep inside me springs to life. "I'll bet it did, you prissy, little cunt. How did you acquire it?"

"I went back the next day, as Vivienne. I wore a hat and sunglasses and too much makeup to keep from being recognized. Slutty makeup. I fended off the sales girl's flirtations and innuendos. I paid cash and carried it home in a plain brown wrapper."

"Why did you tell yourself that you bought it?"

I swallow. My face burns with shame. "I tried to convince myself I could use it for undercover work. But that was too ludicrous to accept. I never go undercover as a sex worker. I'm too uptight. Too repressed.

"For a moment, I thought I might want it as a feminist statement of autonomy. I would buy it to reclaim my own sexuality from the patriarchy. But there were a dozen things I could do besides buy this slutty leather harness to assert my erotic agency.

"Then I remembered an old boyfriend from college. He dumped me for not wanting to give him my virginity on the third date. He'd called me frigid and a tease and a prude. I thought that the next guy I was interested in might feel the same way. I should have something on-hand in case I needed to prove to him that I was adventurous, exciting, and desirable. I told myself that I bought it so I'd be able to please a man... if one was ever interested."

I wish I could hang my head in shame, but I just stand there, staring straight ahead. My cheeks are wet.

Wizardess laughs. "That is delightful! The world's fastest woman compromises her principles so that some boy might like her... maybe... someday. How humiliating, Vivvy."

Every chuckle is like a dagger through my heart, and also a lick across my pussy. My breath comes ragged to my throat. I hate how much this humiliation is turning me on.

"You are such a devoted little slave-girl, Vivvy. You make me feel good with laughter... and other ways. Acquiring your True Name was one of the best magical deals I've ever made. Tattooing it on your scalp so you can never break free was my own stroke of genius. On your knees, slut."

"Yes, Wizardess," I say as I lower myself to the ground. I would rather launch myself at her throat, but I kneel motionless at her feet. Being so vulnerable before my enemy makes my pussy hot and slick.

Wizardess casts a spell to fasten the clips that bind my ankles to the harness around my thighs. I won't be able to stand even if she allows me to want to. With another waggle of her fingers, she clips my wrists to the leather collar around my throat. I have a few inches of slack, but won't be able to even touch my nipples, even if she allows me to try. She could have locked the clips in place with her hands, or commanded me to do it, but I think she likes to show off her sorcery.

"Yes, this harness is very nice." Wizardess sits on the edge of her huge four-poster bed, her creamy thighs wide in invitation. "Take your proper position, Vivvy."

"Yes, Wizardess." She isn't far. But the harness makes it hard to move. All I can do is walk-crawl on my knees, in mincing little quarter-steps.

"Lovely! The world's fastest woman reduced to a snail's pace," Wizardess laughs.

Each movement pulls the harness-straps across my tender pussy lips in a most pleasurable way. By the time I nestle my head between her thighs, I'm moaning with every movement.

"Is it the smell of me that turns you on so much, Vivvy?"

If I could say yes, maybe she'd just let me lick her and get it over with. But her magic does not let me lie. "Not just that, Wizardess. When I move, the harness rubs against me. It feels... good."

"I like this harness better all the time. Every time you lick me, Vivvy, I want you to rub yourself with the harness. That should give you the proper motivation."

"Yes, Wizardess." I lean forward and start to lick along the edges of her swollen pussy lips. While I'd had a few encounters with women before Wizardess captured me, I've never been particularly fond of girlsex.

None of that matters now. Whether it is the relentless spell or the wicked leather harness or some secret desire inside me, I can't say. It doesn't matter. The only thing that counts is the way each taste of her salty tang melts me to the core with lust.

I lick faster and faster, my superpower turning my tongue into a blur. Wizardess twines her fingers into my hair, pressing my face against her pussy. She screams and bucks against me, coating my cheeks with her liquid love. Again and again she cums, swept away by the passion of my super-powered tongue-fucking.

The constant rocking of my hips has caused the harness to work my pussy into a lather of lust. My body burns for release, but I cannot. The same magic that drove me to the brink keeps me there, suspended on the precipice, desperate and needy.

Wizardess pushes me away from her over-stimulated sex. Falling on my back, the harness pulls my thighs apart. I cannot help but offer my weeping sex lewdly to her gaze. My hips keep humping the harness.

"You have become such a skilled cunt-licker, Vivvy. You should really learn to enjoy it more. Does your body want to cum?"

"Yes, Wizardess," I say, my voice high and tight. Every inch of me burns for release.

"Good. I'm going to give your voice back to you for a moment. You can speak to me as Vibra would speak, say what Vivienne would say. If you beg me, you can cum. Speak."

"Puh-- Nnngh. No! To hell with you, Wizardess! I'll fight you." I try to slow my hips, but they are a blur now, my body so desperate, yearning to burst into flames of climax. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Puh-Nngh. Puh-NO! You are a sick bitch. Puh-FUCK! I'll beat you. Puh-lee-Nnnghh! No! Aaaaaggghhh! NOOOO!"

"So willful!" Wizardess smiles. "No matter. You'll learn eventually. Say 'pretty please,' Vivvy."

My voice is hers, again. "Pretty please, Wizardess. OH MY GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHD!!!" I spasm against the harness, riding the tidal wave of orgasm as it breaks me. The white-hot pleasure brands those words onto my soul. Froth gathers at the corners of my mouth. My voice goes raw with screaming.

As my body quiets, Wizardess strokes my hair, sweat-plastered to my face. "The harness was fun, wasn't it? Didn't it make you feel good, Vivvy?"

"Yes, Wizardess." My body has been so fucked to the bone that I can't even deny her in the privacy of my mind.

"As fun as it was, I want something different. Something spicier. For next time, I want you to find out a secret about one of your fellow heroines. Something they'd never willingly reveal to someone like me."

Betray my team mates to this twisted witch? Never! I will fight this with everything I have. I will cling to the burning shame and humiliation as a reminder. I will resist her with every drop of strength in my body.

My voice says, "Yes, Wizardess."

With a whispered spell and a wave of her hand, she unclips the harness rings. "Good girl, Vivvy. Go home, let your everyday life engulf you, and be ready for my next summons."

"Yes, Wizardess." I force myself to stand, my knees still wobbly. Gathering the raincoat, I wrap it around my shoulders and make my way downstairs. I can't let Wizardess use me against my teammates. I need to hold onto the memory so I can figure out some way around her control.

As I run back into the city, I'm making plans. The magic keeps me from telling anyone about what she's done to me, but if I spend time with Doctor Q, maybe the sorceress will notice my curse on her own and fix it. If not that, I know that Captain Alpha has fought Wizardess before. Maybe if I talk with her, her super-senses will detect Wizardess's meddling and she'll save me. Somehow, together, we'll find a way to defeat her.

Back in my apartment, I peel off the leather harness and stash it in the hidden closet where I store my Vibra uniform. In the shower, my fingers rub shampoo over the tattoo on my scalp. My body shivers with bliss.

"What am I doing in the shower?" I say to no one at all. The last thing I remember, I was at...

I went to...

My crotch is tender because...

um...

I must be taking a shower so I can meet up with some friends tonight. I should call Lodestone. She swears that she's not seeing anybody, but I think she has a secret girlfriend. Maybe I should invite Sapphox. Maybe after a few drinks, she'll share the secret of her prehensile hair. I love secrets. I've never much cared for them before, but right now, secrets are all I care about. I'm going to learn the secrets of everyone on the Libido League.

Yeah, that sounds like fun.

Part II

"I appreciate the thought, Vibra, but I need to be very sensitive about my hairbrushes," Sapphox says, gazing with trepidation at the carved mahogany brush in my hands. Her corona of flame-colored hair twitches nervously around her, as if it senses the trap I have lain for my team mate. "You understand."

I put on my most sympathetic expression. "I do understand. I've been thinking about the secret you shared with me about your hair. How sensitive it can be. How much you need to focus to keep the rush of sensation from every inch of your hair from overwhelming you. It must be exhausting." It had taken several nights of girl talk and two bottles of wine to draw that secret out of Sapphox. At the time, I'd sworn to her, and to myself, that I would keep her confidence, but Wizardess's magical hold over me had shattered my promise. Just last night, I'd whispered the secret to the supervillainess while helplessly finger-fucking her to orgasm with my super-fast digits.

"It can be taxing from time to time," Sapphox says with a shy smile. "But I manage."

"This hairbrush is unique, Sapphox. It was carved from the same tree I was standing under when I got my super-speed. I can use my powers to vibrate it so fast that it will be mostly out of phase with the rest of the world. It will feel as if your hair is being brushed by an angel's kiss." The story is a load of hooey, of course. Wizardess gave me the brush because she carved some sort of magical runes into the wood. The part about phasing the brush is real enough, but I could do that with anything. Wizardess ordered me to tell Sapphox that I have a special connection with the brush so that she won't ask me to use one of her own hi-tech brushes.

Sapphox searches my face, checking to see if I believe what I'm telling her. No matter how much I wish she would sense my deception, Wizardess's magic forces me to smile reassuringly. I even give a little nod.

"I guess we can try it, Vibra," Sapphox says. No matter how much I hate betraying my friend, I cannot deny the warmth growing between my thighs as she falls for my ploy... I mean Wizardess's ploy.

A single lock of Sapphox's hair tentatively strokes my hand. As gently as petting a skittish kitten, I vibrate the hairbrush partially out-of-phase and gently run it down the sunset-colored strands. "How's that, Sapphox?"

She gasps, a blush rising in her pale cheeks. "That feels... um, it feels really good."

Wizardess's sorcery must already be working on her. I had hoped she would be protective enough of her hair to swat the brush out of my hands. I want to hurl the cursed thing out the window. Instead, I hold it up and say, "May I keep going?"

"Um, okay... if you want to," Sapphox replies, a slight hitch in her voice.

Slowly, thoroughly, I begin to brush Sapphox's hair. Before long, her eyes roll back with the pleasure of being groomed. With each pass of the brush, her normally-undulating mane becomes more still, calm, controlled. She moans a bit as each lock of hair is tamed by the magical pleasure.

However, since Sapphox's hair is nearly ten feet long from her scalp, handling it once it's been smoothed is a challenge. "Let's lay you down," I say and she dreamily agrees. Without opening her eyes, she lets me lead her to her bed and lay her down on her belly.

With Sapphox helpless before me, I can finish Wizardess's work. I pull the brush through her hair more firmly, and she moans. With my super-speed, I see any little twitch in her tresses and smooth it out before it rouses nearby strands. With every stroke, her breathing shifts into a more sexual rhythm. By the time her hair lays perfectly still across her body, like a blanket of scarlet silk, Sapphox is moaning with every breath. The sound of her need stirs my own heat. My thighs are slick.

From the back of the hairbrush, I pull a silver disc smaller than a dime. Engraved with runes, it has seven holes in it. The magic in this disc can enslave my friend to Wizardess as deeply as I am. I want nothing more than to rub it between my fingers at super-speed until it melts down into silver slag.

The magic won't allow that, of course. Instead, I brush the hair away from her ear and whisper, "I know how good you feel, Sapphox. I know you want relief. I know you want release. I can help you. Just do what I say, okay?"

"Yes. Please, Vibra. Please." Sapphox moans desperately. The hairbrush's magic has already stoked her desire to a fever pitch, even as it's left her unable to move.

Parting her mane at the nape of her neck, I find a single strand of crimson hair close to her scalp. Guiding the tip of it to the first hole in the disc, I whisper the words Wizardess gave me, "Your release is at the end of the maze, Sapphox. You can feel your way through it. Circle the maze seven times and you will be released."

"Uh-huh," she whines, her voice strangled with need. I watch the little hair thread in and out of the seven holes, completing the arcane rune that will bind her soul to Wizardess. I can do nothing but stare and pant and hate how hot this is making me.

As her hair threads through each hole, her moans get deeper and louder. The hair winds through the seventh hole for the seventh time. Sapphox screams in climax, her body quivering beneath its blanket of hair. "I... serve... Wizardess," she cries out as she cums.

Those words resound within me like a bell. "I serve Wizardess!" I shout and cum, my body thrashing at super sonic speed. I collapse next to Sapphox, both of us riding our climaxes to submission.

Sometime later, I feel commanding fingers running through my hair. Wizardess's voice whispers in my ear. "Good girl, Vivvy. You did very well enslaving your friend for me. I told you that secrets were going to be so much fun."

Part III

I haven't touched the floor in more than an hour. I've been in mid-air this long before, but this time I'm not using my powers as the superheroine Vibra to barely skim the surface at super speed. Instead, my teammate Sapphox is holding me aloft with her mane of super-powered red hair. Silky strands of hair cover my arms and legs, both supporting them and holding them firmly. The sensation is something between floating on a cloud and being tied in cotton candy. I'm not sure that I like it. But I'm also not sure that I don't like it, either.

Regardless, I'm barely registering the feel of her hair while I'm so overwhelmed with sensation. Sapphox is eagerly and skillfully lapping at my pussy. Pleasure courses through my body. Every time she sucks my stiff, little clit between her lips, I moan. Every time balled-up locks of her hair press themselves against my virgin anus, I writhe. Every time her hair both squeezes and teases my pebble-hard nipples, I see stars. When she does all three at once... I nearly pass out.

But I don't cum. No chance of that. The magical crime boss Wizardess has tattooed my "True Name" on my scalp with magical ink. It gives her complete control over me. Her rule is that I can only cum for her. So I suffer edge after edge, my body long past the point it should have reached its climax. It's maddening.

12