Helpless Heroine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Sapphox is in no better condition. I seduced her into Wizardess's service, and then worked some sort of magical artifact into her hair that gives the villainess just as much control over her. I know that, just like me, she's only able to climax for Wizardess, but that doesn't matter. My mistress has given me the same order she gave Sapphox: Make your partner cum.

So, I've been licking out Sapphox's cinnamon box with my super-fast tongue like a vibrator. I've flicked her nipples at three thousand RPMs. Beneath me, she cries out and trembles, desperate for release. But her orgasm is locked in a magical prison just like mine.

"Playtime's over, girls," Wizardess's commanding voice cuts through our own needy moans. "Kneel before me."

Sapphox's hair goes limp, depositing me right on top of her body, skin slick with our sweat and musk. I take several deep breaths of it, trying to find the strength to rise. I know I should try for escape, or to contact the Libido League for help. But I know it's useless. Wizardess has laid spells on me that prevent me from even trying to escape. I will be her puppet heroine forever.

Rolling off Sapphox, I make my way to my knees, thigh spread, hands clasped behind my neck. Sapphox slowly takes a similar position beside me. Wizardess's white, leather microskirt dominates my vision, the lacy tops of her stockings peeking out. My breathing is still ragged, my heart pounding. I can barely keep my hips from rocking as I kneel before her. I'm still right on the edge of the abyss of bliss even without Sapphox's diligent licking.

"You girls seem to have had a fun playtime. How do you feel, Sapphy-Taffy?" Wizardess runs a hand possessively through Sapphox's undulating red mane.

"I want to cum, Mistress Wizardess. I want to cum so bad," Sapphox whimpers.

Wizardess giggles. "And what about you, Vivvy? Do you want to cum, too?"

"Yes, Mistress Wizardess. I thirst for it. Please," I say, my voice tight with desperation.

"If you want to cum, girls, you're going to have to break into a vault for me."

"Yes, Mistress Wizardess," we both moan in unison.

"It's not just any vault. No bank or security room. No, you're going to have to break into Platinum Panther's vault in her lab at Libido League Tower."

I want to tell her she's insane. I want to tell her that even with our superpowers, that vault is too heavily secured for us to get anywhere close. Instead, my voice syncs with Sapphox to say, "Yes, Mistress Wizardess."

"Good girls. You'll need to act more like yourselves when you go to the Tower, of course. Mustn't arouse suspicion. So you'll need motivation. So believe this, girls. You're not breaking into that vault to steal the only known supply of Quimonite so that I can bring that tramp Captain Alpha to her fucking knees before me. No. You have a much more personal reason to break into that vault. Inside is the most precious of treasures: Your orgasm."

Just hearing the O-word pushes my body even closer to the edge of release. I've known that Wizardess only wants revenge on Captain Alpha, who has beaten her again and again. It makes no sense for my orgasm to be locked inside the vault where Platinum Panther keeps the most dangerous items that the Libido League has ever come across.

None of that matters. My pussy aches for release and it knows the truth: The only way to cum is to break into that vault. What else can I say?

"Yes, Mistress Wizardess."

Part IV

Sometimes Platinum Panther is such a fucking cunt! Just because she's a superheroine working for a billionaire tech genius, she thinks she can do whatever she wants. Well, not this time. Sapphox and I may be newer members of the Libido League, but we'll show that stuck-up bitch that she can't get away with this shit.

"Vibra, I don't know if I can do this," Sapphox whispers to me as we approach the Libido League's monitor room. "I'm so horny I can barely see straight."

"Of course you are, hon. So am I. That's what happens when an arrogant cunt with more technology than brains thinks she knows better than the rest of us." I run a soothing hand through her undulating waves of her red hair. "Sucking our orgasms out of our bodies and locking them in her vault may have just been an unintended side effect of her experiment, but it still leaves us both aching and needy. We'll get them back. We have no choice."

While there's no doubt in my mind that every word I'm saying is true, I can't remember any of the details. When did this experiment happen? What caused it? Why can't we just tell Platinum Panther that she's accidentally locked us into a spiral of orgasm denial? Every time I think about a question too hard, my thighs squeeze together and that sweet, sexual pleasure just burns up every hint of curiosity. All I know for sure is that I need to cum, and I can't cum until I get what's in that vault.

"You're right, Vibra. Here it goes!" Sapphox steps into the monitor room, a huge smile lighting her face. "Sable! Is that a new costume? It looks very sexy."

The college-aged heroine looks down, blushing. "It's not new. You... um, you really think it looks good?"

She's got her! I listen at the door for a few minutes to make sure that Sapphox is well on her way to seducing Sable. The younger heroine's crush on Sapphox has been painfully obvious for months. I can't really blame her. Considering Sapphox's curvy figure and supermodel looks, I'd probably go for her myself, if I were into girls.

Right now, I'm into reclaiming my orgasm. Once Sable is completely distracted from the monitors by Sapphox's animated hair, I slip quickly up the stairs to Platinum Panther's secured vault. My Libido League access codes get me up to the vault door, but only the senior League members have clearance to open it. It fills the whole wall, taunting me as only three feet of solid titanium can do -- particularly when it's the only thing standing between me and a climax I've been craving for days.

Even with my super-speed, getting through that much metal will be a challenge. I take a deep breath, close my eyes, and begin to shiver. I push myself faster and faster, a tiny sonic boom echoing off the metal door. I shake myself so fast that the molecules of my body slip out of phase with the surrounding matter. Reaching a phase state always brings a feeling of clarity. I know what I must do.

Still shivering, I step forward, into the vault door. It's like walking through crisp, thick goo, but I don't let it stop me. I push forward, knowing how much I need what is on the other side. I've never phased through such a massive obstacle before. Three feet can be an eternity. Inch by inch I push forward.

Suddenly, I tumble forward and sprawl on the ground. Gasping, I push myself to my elbows. Shelves of the most dangerous technology the Libido League has ever seen crowd around me. Where would Platinum Panther keep my orgasm? I wonder.

Wait, how could I think that she was keeping my orgasm on a shelf? That makes no sense. Then, I realize that nothing Wizardess ever told me had to make sense. I just believed it. I just remembered what she wanted me to remember and forgot what she ordered me to forget.

Until right now.

I touch the back of my head, where Wizardess had tattooed my "true name" rune to my scalp. The skin is tender, but unbroken. Glancing at the vault door, I see it: A little smear of ink dripping down the titanium surface. I must have phased through the door, and accidentally phased the tattoo ink out of my skin. I'm free of her control!

Tears of relief roll down my cheeks. But also, tears of frustration. Just because I know that my orgasm isn't kept on a shelf in this vault doesn't help with the fact that I've been edged and denied for days. My body still craves release.

I know just how to get it.

Reaching down deep, I find the strength to phase back out of the vault. Within moments, I'm back at the monitor room. Sable is panting through her nose, unbreakable strands of Sapphox's hair binding her to her chair, covering her eyes, gagging her mouth. Gotta say, it looks hot.

"Sapphox, I've got what we need!" Before she can react, I charge toward her and tackle her to the floor. Taking her face in my hands, I kiss Sapphox passionately. We're both so hungry for release that she moans in my mouth, her animated hair pulling my hips close to grind against hers.

I slide one hand behind her neck and find the little silver disc that keeps her Wizardess's magical slave. Fighting to ignore the sensations of warm lips, a forceful tongue, soft breasts, and a grinding pubic mound, I focus enough to phase the disc out of her hair. It falls to the ground and rolls under a table.

Sapphox pulls back, her green eyes going wide. "Wizardess brainwashed us! We've got to stop her."

"We will. But right now, the best revenge is cumming. Just for ourselves."

She nods and her eyes roll back as I begin to hump her pelvis faster than any other woman could. Pleasure boils within me. I feel strands of hair around my wrists and ankles, pulling tight. Hands unzip my costume. Sable is playing with my nipples.

I scream and buck wildly as I my orgasm takes me, my whole body exploding with bliss. Sapphox is crying out beneath me. I am nothing but ecstasy for a long time.

I'm naked and resting my head on Sapphox's pillowy breast. Sable's on her other breast, waves of red hair covering all of us like a blanket. I just float. Maybe girlsex isn't so bad.

Sable is the first to break the silence. "I'm not complaining... I mean, really not complaining, but is everything okay with you two? You don't normally act like this."

I can't wipe the dopey, just-been-fucked grin off my face. "Wizardess enslaved us with her magic. She sent us to betray the League and steal stuff from Platinum Panther's vault. We should probably tell the rest of the League and go capture her."

"We will definitely do that," says Sapphox. "But you said that cumming is the best revenge. I think we need a little more revenge before we go bring her to justice, eh?"

"I don't know. I just phased through six feet of solid titanium, broke two curses, and had a week's worth of orgasms at once. Even for a superheroine, I'm pretty tired."

Sapphox grins. Her hair shifts, pulling my wrists together above my head. Loops of silken scarlet strands pull my thighs apart. "Don't worry, Vibra. We'll do all the work. It's the least we can do for the heroine who saved the day."

Sable buries her head between my thighs. The first touch of her tongue sends my eyes rolling back in bliss.

I may never forgive Wizardess for what she did to me. But, being her helpless thrall definitely taught me how to enjoy submitting myself totally to a woman's touch. I moan and surrender to the sensation.

Part V

I can't believe I'm here again, letting myself into Wizardess's country house with the spare key under the mat. Sapphox is by my side as I make my way up the stairs. Despite my super-speed, I'm walking as slowly as I can. I've got a heavy, copper-lined box in my hands. It's the type of box that Platinum Panther uses to store Quimonite, the source of Captain Alpha's only weakness.

Despite being free of Wizardess's magical domination, Sapphox and I are pretending we're still her mind-controlled playthings. Doctor Q, the Enchantress Exemplar of Earth, is right outside, ready to unweave Wizardess's wards and capture the villainess. Even for the world's most powerful sorceress, that will take a bit of time, which might give Wizardess a chance to escape. Sapphox and I are supposed to distract her long enough for Doctor Q to break through. It's not my favorite plan -- I hate being the bait -- but it's the only plan we've got.

I hesitate at the top of the stairs. Without Wizardess's magical rune warping my memory, I remember the dozens of times she summoned me here. Being so helpless before her power left me frustrated, furious, and -- if I'm being honest -- fucking horny. I don't know how much was the magic rune and how much was my own submissiveness, but I hate to admit how wet it made me to be the sex puppet of a supervillainess.

Time to put on a show. Sapphox and I step through the door and take our position: Legs slightly spread, hands gripped behind the neck. I place the metal box on the floor in front of me, and then stare at the wall across from me. I hate how "normal" this position feels; how easily my body offers itself to my enemy's clutches. I concentrate on keeping my face open and helpless. Sapphox does the same.

Wizardess is nowhere to be seen. Brand-new lacy curtains are drawn on her big, four-poster bed. After a moment, I hear Wizardess's throaty moan from the bed.

"We bring you your treasure, Mistress Wizardess," I say.

After a moment, there's a reply, "Come here. Join me on the bed."

Sapphox gives me a quizzical look that says Is this a trap? I shrug and follow her to the edge of the four-poster bed. Sapphox steps forward, grips the edges of the curtains with her prehensile hair, and pulls them open.

There are two things on the bed: (1) A laptop playing a video of Wizardess, looking right at the camera, and (2) a sort of sculpture of leather strips woven together, forming a complex shape, like a letter in an alphabet I've never seen.

Something about the leather makes my body relax and my mind go still. Next to me, Sapphox moans as her hair wraps itself around the bed curtains, twining through the delicate lace in intricate, little knots. She moans with pleasure as her tresses pull tighter. We both gaze glassy-eyed at the laptop screen.

"I'm sure you girls thought you were so strong, so clever, so heroic," Wizardess says through pursed lips. "But if you're watching this, you're fools! I knew that my magical hold on you was finished the second you broke the enchantment. I've been getting ready. Vivvy, you see that I've taken your favorite leather harness and reshaped it into the rune which is your True Name. As soon as you glanced at it, you became mine once more. Saffy-Taffy, I know how good it felt to touch my new bed curtains with your curtains of red hair. I wove magical runes into the lace; they work just like your little silver disc. Both of you are helpless before me. But I'm not angry, girls. I'm even going to give you a parting gift, to remember your Mistress by. Make yourselves cum. Over and over."

I try to stop myself. I want nothing more than to keep my hands passively at my side. But my hands don't care what I want. They only care what Wizardess orders them to do.

Just the sound of Wizardess's voice has my pussy hot and dripping. As my fingers press on my clit through my costume, I'm already on the verge of orgasm. I try to hold it back, but that's not what Wizardess told my body to do. She told it to cum, and so I do.

By the time my scream gives out and I gasp for breath, Sapphox is moaning her own sexual submission. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see that every strand of her hair that isn't locked in the magical lace is either binding her arms and legs in crimson loops or caressing her dripping crease.

I'm sure she's trying to fight it. I'm sure she's having just as much success as I am. I feel my hands peeling my costume off and diving back into my needy pussy. My hands are so skillful, they know just where to touch me. Within moments, I'm cumming again. The tidal wave of pleasure is irresistible.

When this is all over, I'll tell myself that I fought the magical enslavement every inch of the way. But it's not true. By this point, the only inches I'm worried about are how deep I can shove my fingers into my hot, wet cunt. I cum again. And again. Beside me, Sapphox screams and shakes in bliss. From the laptop, Wizardess laughs at our plight.

"You girls had a rough mission," says Doctor Q some time later as she lays me down on the bed. "Wizardess was more clever than we gave her credit for."

I nod limply. My body is my own again, but every bit of strength has been wrung out. I'm helpless before Doctor Q's searching gaze. Does her magic let her see how much pleasure I took from being Wizardess's sex toy? The Enchantress Exemplar's eyes give nothing away as she turns to disentangle Sapphox's hair from the magical lace.

"Any sign of Wizardess?" I manage to ask.

"Sadly, no. She covered her tracks very well," Doctor Q answers. "I'm sure we'll get her next time. Until then, I'll keep this interesting leather harness and these intricate lace curtains somewhere safe."

"Just keep them far away from me." I wrap my arms around myself. "I never want to be that helpless ever again."

Or do I?

--THE END--

Inspired by a question from Second Chair. Thanks!

12