Helpless to the Alien

Story Info
Ella finds herself alone and vulnerable looking for aliens.
902 words
3.91
16.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella shut off her radio, fed up with Blake's over cautious tone. Don't get too close, don't go near the rocks, be careful, don't get lost, she thought bitterly, recalling his words. She knew what she was doing! She was a higher ranked scientist than he was, for crying out loud.

Ella was in her late 20's, having risen fast through the ranks of her academy. She had a curvy figure that she hid under professional blazers, and brilliant blue eyes. Her hair was brown, shoulder length. Any longer and she'd consider it too much of a hassle for the work place. She had about c cup breasts, not that you would know it from seeing her at work. They were dedicated to exploring alien life forms and she wasn't about to let her feminine charms get in the way of her progress.

And besides, what right did Blake have, telling her what to do? She ventured forward towards the rocks, where they had determined it most likely to find the life forms they were looking for. The rough planet they had landed on had a similar atmosphere to earth, so she hadn't bothered with a suit, instead wearing leggings and a thin tank top. She hadn't bothered with a bra either.

As she got closer to the rocks, she began to feel apprehensive, but she pushed on. No way was she about to go ask for back up, not when she risked seeing Blake's smug face. She crested the hill, making her way slowly down the embankment. Finally she rested, taking stock of her surroundings.

She was seated on a small rock next to a pond, surrounded by hills on all sides. The crew likely wouldn't be able to see her, but they could still monitor her through her wristband if they needed to.

Ella focused more intensely on the pond, feeling oddly drawn to the water. There was just something about it that made her want to go for a swim, but she shrugged the notion off, looking away. Until, that is, she heard the splash. She whipped her head back around, gazing intently at the water once more. She couldn't locate the source of the splash, but there seemed to be some sort of spiral pattern on top of the water. She followed the spirals around and around with her eyes, drifting slowly closer to the edge of the pond. She felt oddly calm.

Ella found herself seated on the edge of the water, legs spread open in front of her. She drifted out of her reverie just as a tentacle rose out of the water, startling her. She jerked back, suddenly scared, and two more tentacles wrapped around her ankles. She braced to be dragged in the water, but to her surprise, they didn't move her. Simply kept her legs held wide.

More tentacles appeared, each one looking different from the last. The two directly in front of her seemed to have suction cups on the end, while two more in the water were curved at one point, almost like a pail. A thinner tentacle came towards her face, and she jerked back, only to find her head being held in place. She opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. Instead, the smaller tentacle inserted itself, working its way in and settling over her tongue and just down her throat.

Her eyes widened in panic as her shirt was ripped open, and the suction cup tentacles moved towards her breasts. They latched onto her nipples, beginning to pump her in an incessant rhythm. She tried to cry out but the tentacle in her mouth once again stopped her. She felt a liquid released in her mouth, drifting over her tongue. It didn't taste like anything and yet she found herself wanting more of it, forgetting briefly what was happening to her.

The liquid worked its way down her throat, and she started to feel calm again, warmth flooding her body. The heat collected near her pussy, and she realized with a start that she was horny. The idea that she could actually be enjoying this horrified her, but she couldn't hold on to the thought. She simply drifted further into the arousing bliss, feeling her nipples being sucked and swirling her tongue around the tentacle in her mouth.

Ella's body relaxed, letting the creature do its job. It chose a different tentacle, one with a sharper edge, and sliced a hole in her pants, right where her pussy was waiting. It slid a wide tentacle into her tight pussy, rippling the muscles to help it slide in better, pumping itself in and out. The helpless girl moaned, though it was muffled by her effective gag. The creature forced its way deeper inside her, until it reached her womb. It steadily released eggs into her womb, watching her flat tummy swell as she took them in. It then sealed off the entrance to her womb, and withdrew slowly, leaving the girl nearly unconscious on the beach.

When Ella awoke, she found herself feeling oddly satisfied. She dug fresh clothes out of her pack, dressing herself calmly. She had no recollection of what had just happened, but something told her she needed to tell the crew she hadn't found anything, that perhaps someone else should investigate. Rose, maybe Hannah? Definitely not a guy, she knew that much...