All Comments on 'Henrick and the Ghost Maid Ch. 07 - End'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 5 years ago
Sweet and heart worming.

One of your best so far. Had me all emotional at the end but it was lovely. Thank you.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
That was really good.

I would love to read more stories with these characters. Thanks,

xsiveonexsiveoneover 5 years ago
A truely great read!

An amazing tale! I hope the end suggested a 'real' appearance of the maid, love spanned the time lapse type of thing. Oh well, I look forward to further adventures of Henrick. Thank you for sharing!

MachariusMachariusover 5 years ago
Lovely ghost

Very nice story. I was always thinking, that some clothes could be sexy, but I never thought that only seeing the clothings could he so hot!

Very good story, but I wished, that she would seeable at the epilogue!

Can't wait to hear more from these both.

Thank you!

redalert286redalert286about 5 years ago
The Best Story Yet!

Hey! I'm not certain if you have read my email of a couple days ago yet where I essentially gushed in excitement. Looking back at it I'm aware of how little sense I probably made in my enthusiasm, though I stand by every bit of praise I threw your way. This series is easily my favorite out of everything I have read so far. I never imagined such a descriptive and moving story could exist with beings that can't even be seen or communicate in conventional methods. The love scene was beautifully written as well, which astounds me given the condition of the cursed maid, and the ending had me near tears with happiness at the reunion even though the confirmation of her return was so brief. I'm not gonna pretend I'm an expert at writing, or that I can truly say whether or not this is an example of fine writing skills. The only criticism I can even remotely make is that it could be a good idea occasionally to look to restructure/reword some sentences to make them seem more attractive to read while not being too difficult to comprehend, such as by using synonyms with more complexity. And that is solely a tip to help with story flow. Your ideas are amazing and every story I have read have become favorites of mine, with this easily becoming the top of that list. Your mind and heart seem to be filled to the brim with amazing stories and I'm excited to see what else they have to bring to the world.

skippersdadskippersdadover 4 years ago
holy crap

that was great I loved it ,I have been reading your other works and I like the m all , I see the progression of you righting it is very good ,it holds me and ask to be read , keep going.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellent tale!

11/10 Ghost Daggers!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES