Henrick and the Ghost Maid Ch. 07 - End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,069 Followers

Her hips pressed down and ground against me, squeezing me at every push. She could cause me to explode from the blood pressure she enticed. I moved my mouth to her other breast, caressing her chest in between with my lips, and treated her again with the pleasure I could provide with my tongue and lips. She moved back one arm from my head and pulled on the knot of the uniform's string at her back, loosening the tight hold of her uniform to her body. I pulled back long enough to slip my hands underneath her skirt and pull it up over her head. She took my head between her arms again and ground herself against me again while I returned to encircle and etch every curve of her chest in my memory with my lips.

My hands found their way along her back and behind on their own. I'd never see it, but I learned every slight curve of her spine, the tiniest of bumps from moles, the curvature of her shoulder blades, the valley of her behind, and even the shape of that shameful part hidden in it and which she rubbed against my fingers as I massaged it.

I pulled back from her chest and our mouths found each other without hesitation. My body burned hot against her fresh skin and we could have steamed up the whole manor. Her full lips sucked the life out of me if she'd been a vampire. And I'd let her gladly. Her cool and light body pressed tight against mine would yank me back to life from the deepest places of hell any time.

She pulled back when I needed to breath again, slipped off of me, turned around on her knees, and slid herself back over me, pressing her firm roundness against my lower abdomen. I pulled her back tight against my chest and let my hands find their way along the curves of her front.

She pressed herself down in slow rhythm with me pushing my hips up and myself deep inside her. My lips covered the back of her neck with kisses and when I bit gently into the side she trembled with pleasure. I could feel goosebumps forming on her skin with my lips.

She kept up her tight grip on me, milking me for more and the urgent itch building up in me would soon reach its breaking point. I moved one hand to her chest, massaging her sensitive tips while the other slid down her abdomen and between her thighs. Her hips pressed hard back and forth when I massaged her down below, my fingers turning slick instantly from how wet she was.

My mind was filled with the desire to push myself into her depths and satisfy my primordial urge. I groaned in her neck, biting her as I rubbed her wet mound hard between her thighs. She clawed her fingers into the front of my thighs, pulling back her head. I'd take her with me over the edge.

Her body pressed harder with my increased thrust in her. She could tear back my skin with her tight hold on me but I still would not stop until we'd find our bliss. She lost her grip for a split second, then forced it tighter as her whole body tensed and trembled. That broke my limit and with a final forceful thrust into her innermost depths I returned to the harsh nature of times long past, groaning my satisfaction in carnal desires.

Our chests heaved hard with our heavy breath while her pulsing and my throbbing below played out their rhythms together. I kissed her neck softly, barely moving my fingers on her breast and between her thighs. She turned her head and I nibbled on her ear and jaw.

Chapter 09

We had fallen asleep wrapped in each other and when morning came nothing of our fire had died down. We kissed passionately until I moved her on her back and sat up, looking down with unbridled lust at the body that wasn't visible but for the impression it made on the sheets below her and the gloves and socks she still wore. It didn't matter, I saw her through my mind's eye from what I memorised before, and now I'd fill the complete picture of her with my lips and tongue.

She could see my intentions and the way she held her hands in front of her chest and pressed her legs together told me she had become shy, but excited as well.

I followed every curve of her body from top to toe and back and front, exploring every square inch of her body even if she protested weakly at her shameful and dirty parts. I wanted to leave nothing uncovered of her. And I paid extra attention to the sensitive areas where she squirmed, breathed hard, and gripped the sheets.

A large wet stain on the sheet filled me with satisfaction as well as the happiness she radiated in my mind. She jumped me as soon as she gathered her wits, pushed me on my back and rode me with such vigour we found our bliss a few times more before we were tired enough to need a nap and afterwards had the energy to bathe long together.

Our escapades had brought up a large appetite in me. And not just for Theresa, but for food as well. She suggested to go to the kitchen again and we walked with our hands entwined, following Warrick who took the lead. I smiled as I saw her uniform's bow on her behind swaying cheerfully. Never before had I seen such a cute young woman and, despite my tendency to keep my nose in books, I had met enough women in my daily life. The knowledge of what was underneath that bow popped up and I forced myself to focus on the problem of finding the dagger to squelch the stir down below. I guessed she found out because she suddenly kissed my cheek and giggled.

The cook was present in the kitchen, not entirely to my surprise, but also the gardener, which surprised me more but might have had to do with breaking part of the curse's hold on them. What was a surprise to them were Theresa and I. They saw right away how close we'd gotten.

The two were pretty excited and congratulated us. The cook served the stuffed quail roast he had prepared and I barely managed to keep from getting stuffed myself again. During the meal I told the gardener and cook what I'd learned so far and they pondered the meaning of ghostly dagger.

'I haven't exactly encountered any objects turned to ghostly form, just the three-' Warrick barked, 'four of you.' I said. 'And that makes me doubt it's anything but a real object.' I turned to the gardener. 'I suspect you'd be in charge of hunting equipment if there is any. Is there?'

The gardener nodded.

'Any knife or dagger that could be it?'

He shook his head.

I turned to Theresa and the cook. 'Nothing here or anywhere between other household items?'

They both shook their heads.

I sighed. 'It's going to be searching rooms again.'

The cook and the gardener offered to help search and I was grateful. We spread out in pairs, dividing the manor between us. Theresa, Warrick, and I stood in one of the halls in front of the stairs leading up. My mind was wandering on possible associations with a dagger when my eyes drifted to a painting depicting a fox hunt and a painting of a knight in armour.

'A game room, hunting trophies, coat of arms.' I muttered, then turned to Theresa. 'Is there a chamber where the lord kept hunting trophies and has several coats of arms hanging on the wall? One where he spent the most time in?'

She thought about it, then took my hand and led me upstairs to a large oblong chamber with armour at the sides, alternated with animal trophies, and a large fireplace at the back below a large shield with crossed longswords. A long table stood in the middle.

We went up to the fireplace to get a better look and I found hope. 'There's a silver dagger attached to the centre of the shield!' I said. 'Silver looks ghostly!'

Dread suddenly hit me. Warrick froze and whined softly. I reached into my vest pocket where I still kept my aura gauge. The glass tube was almost entirely filled with the red fluid!

'Get back!' I shouted at Theresa who had stepped closer to the fireplace.

Fire suddenly raged in it and shot out a bolt into the chamber. I had pulled her back just in time by the waist, ending on the floor with her on top of me. We crawled back as fast as we could to where Warrick stood.

'Are you all right!?' I asked while I checked for burn marks on her uniform. They were only superficial.

She nodded and took my hand when she saw it was red.

'Don't worry, it was too fast to do much damage.'

The fire raged on and it turned into the shape of a man while the flames sounded like sinister laughter.

'Lord Blackfire!' I said.

The man bowed deep with mocking in his gesture. 'The very one.' he said with the crackling of fire in his voice. He regarded me with a curious look. 'You did not come here to steal from me.'

I stood up and helped up Theresa, keeping her behind me. 'Indeed. I have no interest in thievery.'

He moved a little forward, the flames floating just above the floor out of the fireplace. I wondered what his reach could be. I hadn't see any burn marks on walls or floor for reference.

'Yet, you came here.' he said.

'I came here after I received a letter about strange occurrences here. I'm a professional in occult sciences.'

He laughed his crackling laughter while flames shot up brighter behind him. 'I see you must have found out about the curse. Otherwise you wouldn't be here with my maid and my best dog.'

I figured hiding the obvious would be futile. 'Indeed. I read your diary and how you failed.'

Flames shot up again for a moment. 'A minor setback. I will finish the curse and revert the mistake soon enough. Thieves made good test subjects to refine my skill.'

'But now no one will come here anymore.'

The smile on his face represented hell very well. 'But you'll do.'

Behind us came the gardener and cook, armed with shears and cutting knives. There was some hesitation in their movements.

Lord Blackfire grinned. 'I don't know what you did with my maid and my dog, but I still have control over my other servants.' He made a gesture and they captured Theresa before I could stop them.

'Let her go!' I said, my heart pounding in fear for her.

He shot out a flame towards me. 'Silence!' he said and turned to the cook. 'Did you retrieve my diary?'

The cook took out the black book from his apron pocket and laid it down on the edge of the table.

Blackfire returned his attention to me. 'You thought you could use the dagger to destroy the diary and thereby me without any resistance? Nothing comes near it without my consent! And nothing will stop me from correcting the curse and making me the most powerful man in the near future!'

He looked at Theresa. 'What did he promise you for your help? Free you from your current state? Eternal happiness in heaven?'

She nodded weakly.

'Hah!' he bellowed with the fire blowing up. 'Only I can change that! I will use his life force and complete mine. Be loyal to me and I'll revive you to become my wife and stand at my side.' He grinned again at her shocked stance. 'You didn't think I ignored your fine looks after I hired you, did you? I had plans for you after gaining my immortality and fortune.'

She looked at me. The thought of her at his side twisted my insides. 'Don't!' I said.

A bolt of fire almost hit me. 'Silence!' Blackfire said. 'She gets nothing from you! I can keep her immortal and give her everything she needs!'

She looked at Blackfire, at me, then back at Blackfire and nodded.

'Theresa!' I shouted, a sting of pain piercing my chest as she moved towards him.

Blackfire shot another bolt of fire at me with a loud laugh. I warded it off with my arms. My mind was set. I would still try to free her, even at the cost of my life.

I bolted to the left of the fireplace. If I could use the large vase as a step I could jump up onto the mantelshelf, grab the dagger, and jump down to stab the diary.

The hesitation from the cook and gardener was enough to avoid them. Blackfire was quick though. Another fire bolt hit me and blinded me for a second. I thought I was done for.

And then Theresa jumped up at the dagger.

Blackfire realised it too late. But his reaction was still fast. A fire bolt hit her the moment she ran at the table. I shouted her name as she flew to the side and the dagger clattered to the ground.

Blackfire raised his arm to hit her again in his anger. Faster than I'd ever been I dived towards her. The bolt hit my back and I fell down next to her.

She grabbed the front of my vest in panic. I flashed a grin and revealed the dagger that I had snatched from the floor in my hand.

'Grab the book!' bellowed Blackfire at the gardener who was closest.

He reached out for the book but Warrick shot past him and kicked it in our direction before tumbling to the floor.

The book slid right in front of us. Blackfire screamed and his fire raged high. I lifted the dagger above the book. Blackfire raised his hands with a fire bolt. I looked at Theresa and hesitated. I would lose her. She placed her hand on mine, holding the dagger, cupped my cheek with the other and pressed her lips against mine. Blackfire threw his fire bolt. We plunged the dagger into the book.

The fire bolt exploded at my back. Blackfire screamed in anguish as demonic figures appeared in the fire, clawed at him and dragged him back into the distance.

The gardener and cook sighed in relief while their clothing dropped to the floor. Warrick whined softly as his collar dropped and rolled once before falling flat.

Theresa's touch faded while her uniform sagged over my arm. The split second of a lightning flash lit up her face this time. It was enough for me to imprint her in my mind forever. Her cute small nose, full lips, large dark eyes, her loving smile for me. I got to see her in the end.

Epilogue

The weather was nice and warm in the afternoon I came home. I just finished another case of haunting by rodent and was glad I could take a bath after spending hours in a dirty cellar and dusty attic. Maybe I should advertise as a pest exterminator. Perhaps then I'd have a better chance to experience real occult events again. I sighed as I looked at Theresa's uniform hanging by the window.

It had been several weeks since I came back from the manor. Everything turned back to normal after the demise of Lord Blackfire. I had packed my luggage, taking only Theresa's uniform with me from the manor, and walked for miles before I came across a carriage to take me to a train station.

Actually, not everything was back the way it was. During the week after I returned home I received a fortune on my bank account. All possessions of Blackfire had been sold and the proceeds given to me. I almost fainted at the amount. It must have been the effect of breaking his curse.

I caressed her uniform. I'd give all that money away if it would bring her back.

I prepared my bath, undressed, and went into the tub. I at least used a little of the money to buy myself a luxurious large bath. It helps me to relax while thinking back of my time with her, even if it still saddened me. I closed my eyes for a bit.

Something cool caressed my cheek. I woke up with a start. 'Theresa!?' I said as I looked around. I sighed when I saw her uniform sway gently in the breeze blowing through my open bedroom window. I slumped back. 'I wish I could have told you I love you. But I'll never have you by my side again.'

A splash and movement in the water between my knees grabbed my attention.

And then her lips pressed against mine.

###

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,069 Followers
12