Henry Desire's Pt. 01

Story Info
Henry has his sexual fetish revealed.
3.9k words
4.6
18.9k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calirin
Calirin
23 Followers

"BEEP BEEP BEEP". As the alarm went off I opened my eyes and hit it. "Friday... One more day..." I thought to myself. One more day for summer break. I got off my bed and went to the bathroom to get rid of my morning wood. As I peed, I started to wake up and I heard my mom through the walls preparing her smoothie. I brushed my teeth and went back to my bedroom, made my bed, put on training clothes, and headed downstairs.

My mother and I have had a rough life since we lost my father 9 years ago. He was deployed to Iraq and in one of his military operations, he went MIA (Missing in Action). We haven't heard much from his military branch ever since it happened, however some of the principles he always taught us was to wake up early to get a jump on the day.

I saw my mother in the kitchen, I headed towards her and said "Hey Mom" as I kissed her cheek. Regardless of the hour, she always looked amazing. You would never believe that a 42-year-old woman would make all women in their early 20's envious. Her hair, it's just amazing... She has mid-arm brown hair with blonde highlights that are always being taken care of. Every Time I was around her I could sense its sweet smell. Her body is something to praise. She is 5'-04", doesn't have a strong muscled body, and is also not fat, just the body of someone that maintains it. However, what would always get people's attention would be either her feet or her tits. She has small feet but it is always pedicured and she usually wears high heels, making it even more attractive! Her tits are something else, you would never have thought she had a kid. She has amazing perky D cup titties. She often wouldn't wear a bra, which made it even sexier especially in the wintertime. This morning she was wearing her yoga pants, that would dazzle anyone who dares to look at her ass.

"Morning babe!", she said, turning around and hugging me. "Happy 18th birthday! We need to make something this weekend to celebrate it. What do you think? How about a small BBQ? We could invite Jessica". I am 5'-10" and I was surprised by her hugging me, and placing both arms around my neck.

As I took a step back, I noticed she was tiptoeing and all I could focus on was her feet. Her French pedicured toes caught my attention instantly. I started to wonder how beautiful it would be to have those feet stroking my cock. Those beautiful soles going up and down my shaft, having her toes playing with the head of my cock and hearing her moaning for my cum. It didn't help that she was only wearing a sports bra with those yoga pants... her titties were bouncing with every step she would take.

All I wanted was to turn her around and grind my hard cock on her ass. Slowly kiss her neck while I would hold both of her titties and play with her nipples... How much I would love to feel her grinding my cock.

"Hon, is everything alright? You look pale" she said, moving towards me.

"Hmm... yeah mom, it's alright," I said, turning around and trying to hide my boner. "I... don't know if I want to do something. I will... hmm..." I started to walk toward the living room when I noticed I had a small wet spot of precum near where the head of my cock was. "I'll think about it, see you in a few minutes, going out for my run".

"Alright, be safe" I heard her say as I closed the front door.

I left the house and started jogging. "What is wrong with me?" I was thinking. "She's my mother! I wonder when was the last time she got fucked... How would she be in bed?? I shouldn't think of her in that way but...". Running has always been a scapegoat for reality. It always helped me to clear my mind and today was no different. I looked at the time and realized I was running longer than usual and headed back to the house. I would be late for school.

Walking inside the house, I could hear my mother talking with her Yoga Instructor. Her classes were taught on Zoom Calls, he had multiple students in his morning class. I didn't want to bother her and headed to the shower. I put on some fresh clothes. I was heading downstairs when I got a text message from Jessica "At door, waiting 4 u."

I didn't hear my mom in the living room so I headed to the front door and opened it. Jessica instantly jump hug "Happy Birthday!!" she said as she kissed my left cheek. See, Jessica was my closest friend. We were friends for almost 12 years, she lived a few houses from me and she was there for me especially when my father disappeared. She's one year older than me but she is a sight for sore eyes: Blue-eyed blonde, slim petite (5'-02") nice titties (I think they are C cups, never thought of her this way) but mostly she is a caring friend. I could speak with her about anything and the worst she would do is mock me and smile. She waved and said "Morning Kathy!"

I felt my heart pounding as I heard my mother "Hi Jessica. Honey've you made up your mind?".

"Hmmm what do you have to make up your mind to?"Jessica was intrigued.

"I wanted to celebrate his birthday on Saturday, a BBQ. Can you come?:"

"Sure. I bet he will also love it" she said cornering me, Jessica had always this uplifting energy around her that would make me want to do things. It was always hard to say no to anything she would say and worst of all: she knew that and would take advantage of it.

I was walking toward my Corolla, avoiding looking at my mom, and said "Sure mom, it will be great! Can you defrost everything for tomorrow?". I knew she was ready to leave for work. She was a fashion consultant. A fancy way of saying her work was selling clothes, mainly dresses, and accessories for the rich women. She would always be wearing something nice with high heels. She loved high heels and I guess it runs in the family... It has always been a turn-on for me, one of my most hidden fetishes. "Cmon Jessica, we will be late. Have a great day mom!".

"Sure honey. Have a great day!" I opened my car and started it, waiting for Jessica.

"Bye Kathy," Jessica said as she entered my car and waved at my mom. And I saw her...and she was just perfect! She was wearing a light gray button-up shirt that was tucked inside an above knee black skirt. She was also wearing a black pantyhose and a 5-inch black platform pump... I was mesmerized by it. My cock instantly got hard thinking about her feet. How smooth was it? How did it smell? How did it feel? Would she like to get my dick in between them? How about cumming on them?

"Hey, are you ok?" Jessica yelled at me. I don't know how long I was staring at her. All I could hope for is that nobody realized what just happened...

"Yeah, yeah" I started backing the car and going towards the school trying to avoid eye contact.

"What happened back there? Did something happen? You were a little cold with your mom and then you just snapped out" Jessica asked.

"Jess, you know how..." I was saying when Jessica interrupted me.

"WHAT!?!?!" Jessica hysterically laughed. "Tell me you have something in your pocket!! I can't believe..." I panicked! I looked at her and she was staring at my crotch. I was hard, rock solid. "Did you just...get hard by looking at your mom?"

My heart was pacing. Fuck what should I say? I'm a perv for my mom. What kind of son am I?

"Maybe we should do something about it..." Jessica said in a flirty way. My dick twitched and she kept laughing. "I am fucking with you, perv. I've seen you staring at other girls' feet. You do it all the time. And Kathy's was killing today, impossible not to notice it."

I was nervously sweating. "Shit, how long have you known it?"

"For a long time. You can't hide that from everybody. Anyone that is around you will know. And in your defense, she has gorgeous feet... I wonder where she gets her pedicure".

I looked at her and all I could see was that she was just being herself like nothing had happened. "You have no clue how freakout I am and thank god you are not creeped out about it..."

"I've known you for more than half of my life. This wouldn't be the reason I would be creeped out about. I just...".

I got to a red light, slowly I stopped my car and turned towards her. She had an intrigued face. She wanted something but didn't know how to ask for it. "You can ask me anything... Nothing will make this situation more awkward... shoot it".

"When you were looking at it, what did you want? Like... What went through your mind?".

"It's hard to explain... but being honest I felt powerless. I felt like I would do anything to have it and I start to think about a million things: How soft it is, how it smells, how good it would look closer, would she ever play with, you know...?".

She shifted her arms to her lap as she said "But if you were able to have it, what would you do?"

The light turned green and I started driving. "I... honestly... I would start by massaging her feet and slowly lean and start to kiss them. Having my hands going up towards her pussy while I kiss and lick her feet... I wonder if this would get a woman wet..."

I thought to myself "Shit, did I say this out loud?" I could feel my cock getting hard again.

I continued saying "and it goes more than that... I wonder how it would feel to have her feet around my cock, seeing her toes going up and down on my shaft until, you know...".

She was blushing but also staring at me "I never thought that way... and eyes upfront. I want to make it to school...". We didn't talk anymore until I parked my car. We both left and headed toward our classes.

---------------------------------------

I was bored during my biology class. I wasn't paying attention to it. I decided to text Jess: "I know I am a creep, but whatcha doing later? Wanna hang out?"

After a few minutes, I got her answer: "can't, ur BBQ is tomorrow and I gotta get things done today before it."

I was writing my text message when Mr. Scallow looked my way and I put the cellphone away. Once the class was over I texted Jess back: "need a ride home?"

I instantly got her message: "Nah, Kathy is picking me up".

"Oh f..." I thought to myself... I text her: "don't tell on me lmao"

"Your secret is safe with me *Winking face*". I headed to my car and went home. It was finally Summer Break.

I had decided to do my weekly chores and be able to rest later. I cut the grass and took the trash out, I was mopping the house when I saw my mom's high heels in the living room. It was the 5-inch black platform pump she was wearing this morning in the living room. I kept staring at it and imagining her feet on it, dandling it, telling me I would have to do anything if I was to deserve it... my cock was hard again... I couldn't resist it... I picked them up and went to my bedroom, lay on the bed, and started to smell them as I stroked my cock. I couldn't believe how nice they smelled and how much I wanted them. I wanted her to ask me to kiss her feet, while she would play with my dick... her perfectly pink pussy getting wet and asking me to clean it. I was almost cumming when I heard her car parking in the driveway. I quickly put my dick inside my pants, rushed to her bedroom, and left it there.

I went back to my bedroom, turned on my computer, and looked for any porn that had high heels on it. It was a redheaded milf wearing high heels riding her "stepson". I skipped the first 9 minutes and found what I wanted. The woman was on her back, missionary position and the guy was pounding her pink pussy. She was wearing a Heeled Sandal and all I could focus on was on it. Her feet shaking on every trust. She started saying "cum for me... I want your cum... Please, give it to me...". She was moaning so much and he ramped it up. He took her cock out of her pussy and she got both of her feet in front of his dick and he came all over her feet.

This got me over the edge and I started to cum. I heard a noise coming from my door and instantly I put my dick inside my pants. I turned around and all I heard was my mom walking toward her bedroom. That was a close one. I went to the bathroom, cleaned the mess I made, and called it a day.

---------------------------------------

I woke up brand new. I looked over my cell phone and realized it was almost noon. My mother texted me: "BBQ is at 2 pm".

I had a couple of hours until the BBQ, so I decided to do laundry before it. I took mine and my mom's hamper and threw everything inside the washing machine and turned it on. In the meanwhile, I went to the kitchen to see if my mom left the meat defrosting, and to my surprise, she forgot about it... That was unusual for her.

Anyhow, we had some sausage in the fridge, I guess that will have to do.

Mom and Jessica arrived together. Jessica was wearing her normal clothes: Jeans, sneakers, and a shirt. My mom was wearing black flats, a long skirt, and a halter top. I was already at the BBQ smoking sausages when they opened the glass door and I heard my mother say "... I keep always telling him to go out on dates. He always comes up with excuses and never goes out right honey?" and she stared at me.

"Hmm, yeah I guess... You forgot to defrost the ribs. All I could cook was the sausages"

"Oh sorry... Will it be enough for us?"

"It won't but we won't be starving... it will do for now. Come outside and let's enjoy the day... Hey Jess."

"Heya!" as she said that she turned to my mom and kept talking. I wasn't paying much attention. They were both having fun, my mother had opened a bottle of wine. We are from an Italian family and it was normal for her to let us drink a glass or two, but only inside the house.

It was a warm afternoon and after we were done with the BBQ I was feeling sticky. You see we have one of the charcoal BBQs because it gives an extra flavor to whatever you are cooking. But it also smokes you and everybody around.

Mom looked really happy. A little tipsy but happy in general. She was smiling all the time and Jess too, I guess the wine was helping a little. My mother at me and said: "I am sorry for today. Let's make a deal: I will give you both some money and you'll take Jessica on a date. At least you will be able to eat and enjoy the night.."

"Are you sure mom?"

"If it is a yes from both of you, why not? It's a way to make it up for today".

"It's up to you Jess"

"I don't have clothes to go on a date right now..."

Mom instantly interrupted "nonsense, come with me, we will fix it. Honey, go get ready. She'll be ready in an hour" she held Jessica's hand and took her to her bedroom.

I took everything inside and decided to get ready. I showered, brushed my teeth, and decided to dress in casual clothes: a black pair of jeans, a white polo, and a black sneaker. Nothing too fancy. I headed to the living room and waited.

I could hear both talking and laughing... I couldn't understand what they were saying... I've gone out with Jessica so many times before but somehow I was so nervous this time. I could let go of the idea she could expose me, I don't think she would be capable of it but she could let it slip and how would I look with a straight face to my mom?

I was staring at the clock and it has been a little more than one hour since they were upstairs. I got up and headed toward the kitchen to grab a cup of water. I thought to myself "I need to calm down". I went back to the living room and I was sitting on the couch waiting for them when I started to hear my mom's bedroom door open and them coming downstairs.

I was turning myself toward the downstairs when the first thing I saw was her feet on the stairs. She was wearing a beautiful 4-inch nude stiletto-heeled ankle strap sandals displaying her white toes. And step by step she would reveal more... on the next step her suntanned legs were amazingly shaped, and she was wearing a mid-thigh backless strappy white sundress... I've always known Jessica was pretty and had an amazing body but this is the first time I've ever seen her dressed up. She was astonishingly hot. The icing on the cake was seeing her smiling shyly at me.

"I... I... You..." I was stuttering and didn't know what to say. I was hard just by looking at her feet, everything else was baffling me.

I tried to hide my boner the best I could when mom said "I told her she looked amazing. Right, Jessica?"

"Yes," she said shyly, avoiding eye contact.

"Off you go, I will order some food... Here is my card, you can have it for tonight, I forgot to stop by the atm..."

We headed towards my car. I held the door open for her and went to the driver's side. And as soon as I turned on the car and backed the car from the driveway. I drove past a few houses and she said: "Please stop the car".

As I stopped she looked at me and said: "I don't want to make this awkward between us. I will just ask: When you saw me today, did you feel the same way as you did with your mom yesterday?" She was blushing, however, she had a sly smile and was looking into my eyes. "Be honest with me. I saw you trying to hide it..." I wanted to say something but words wouldn't come out. I felt her hand touching my legs. I kept hesitating. "Won't you admit it? Maybe this will help..." She pushed her seat back and put her right heeled foot on the dash. Her beautiful white toes, the shape of her feet, her arch... "Is this...Are you getting hard now?"

Her hand was on my dick. Slowly playing over the top of my pants, going up and down. "Yes," I said.

She was loving this. She had a pure ecstasy face, smiling. "I don't know if we should do something about this right now..." she said while grabbing my dick. "I do have other plans..." she started moving her right foot.

"And what would that be?"

"First: I want you to massage my feet and kiss them. Treat it like it deserves to be treated and we will see from there"

I couldn't believe this was happening. She released my dick and leaned back while bringing her left foot up. I started holding it and brought it close to me. I was massaging her arch when she started moaning a little "Ahhh... that is so good...".

She got up and pulled my face to hers and started kissing me. Slyly she said "I hope you are not done..." and leaned back into her seat giving me her feet. I began to kiss the top of her feet while I was taking her heels off. I was oozing so much inside my pants, seeing her so vulnerable, so sexy... and these gorgeous feet... "Pull down your pants" she ordered me. Without hesitation, I pulled them down releasing my fully erected dick. I have never seen it so hard as it was and so wet with precum. She turned around and placed her sole on my dick and went up and down. It felt amazing. So soft, so sexy, the white toes... I looked at her and she had her hands on her pussy "I am so wet right now..."

She stopped caressing my cock instead she brought her finger to my mouth. The finger that was touching her pussy, was all wet and as it touched my mouth I could taste how sweet it was. She held my hand guiding it between her legs "I guess I forgot to wear something". She was looking into my eyes with pure desire. Opening her legs more, giving me more access to her wet pussy as I was parting her pussy lips with my finger. I'd never seen a pussy so wet in my entire life. She started moaning more and more until I placed my finger inside of her: "Ahhh... make me cum, please". She was so warm and tight, that I wanted fuck her.

She pulled her dress up and I saw her beautiful shaved pink pussy with my finger inside. I looked at her and I'd never seen this side of her, smiling and horny at the same time, I had no control over myself. When I realized I was already licking my finger while looking at her pussy that was waiting for me. I could see it dripping and without hesitation, I just went and licked it: "Ahhh.... That's what I wanted!"

I kept licking her pussy and tasting her sweet juice until she started to move her hip up and down "Don't stop... please, please, please, don't stop... I am gonna cum... please.... ". Her pussy was gushing more and more of that sweet juice "Ahhhh, please please....". She started to shake when I started licking her clit. She help my head and yelled, "Ahhh...don't stop... please... you...will... ahhh... please... AHHHHH!". I felt a wave of her juice inside my mouth as she was shaking her entire body closing her legs around my head. She pushed my head away from her pussy, opened her legs, and opened her pussy for me to see it "I needed that, thank you. You had your main course but I am still hungry. Where are we having dinner?". Placing her feet back on my cock "But first you need to put my heels back".

Calirin
Calirin
23 Followers
12