Henry Desire's Pt. 02

Story Info
Jessica learns more about Henry and takes him to a new era.
6.1k words
4.69
7.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calirin
Calirin
23 Followers

This is a continuation of Henry Desire's Pt 1. If you haven't read it I would highly recommend reading it first.

---------------------------------------

I was driving toward the restaurant thinking how amazing this night has been. I kept smiling fondly at Jessica. Dumbfounded how in a matter of minutes my entire life had turned upside down, and now, she was the most important woman in my life. The one that had always been my friend but above it all, the one that knew my deepest desires and met them. I couldn't think straight, I hadn't even realized where I was driving to until I realized how close we were to Franchesco.

Franchesco is a well-known romantic Italian restaurant. Where we lived, every special occasion would start with a dinner at Franchesco, it wouldn't matter if it was a dinner before prom night or a first date or a crystal wedding anniversary, it would all lead to Franchesco.

While driving, I kept having flashes of night, her displaying her feet to me, ordering me to do things I've always dreamt of. I would never believe this could ever happen. I had jerked off thinking of her before but I would never even dream of how it took place. This was something unthinkable. She has always been my best friend, and now I look at her and all I can see is this sexy woman with perfect feet wearing her high-heels, parting her legs, parting her pussy lips, seeing all of her juices dripping through her pussy lips, and knowing my darkest desires, accepting them and ordering me to play with her...

She's been acting as if nothing had happened: texting someone, giggling... We hadn't talked since I was able to make her cum. I've always loved 80's and 90's rock and to break the ice I decided to turn on my Spotify. We were listening to 'Journey - Any Way You Want It'. I was singing along, the same way I've done so many times before but she wasn't even paying attention to it, or me if it matters. The song ended as if it was a bell ringing at the end of a fighting match, it made her snap out of her cell phone "where are we going?"

"I was thinking of Franchesco, but we don't have a reservation. It might take a few minutes for us to..."

"Ahhh you are so sweet! I love it there" she interrupted, passionately smiling "Are you treating me like your girlfriend now?" I felt I was blushing, thankfully the car tint was concealing it.

"I don't know what to think anymore Jess..." I was saying when I started to think about this and it hit me: What were we? Jessica has always been there for me in all circumstances: all my birthdays, when my father was considered MIA, the trips I've done, and the stupidity I've done (and she always reminded me of ALL of them). She knows everything about my entire life "I guess..." I started saying stuttering "what I am trying to say is that... You have always been my friend, and... I don't know what this is leading to... but, hmm... I want to know that if it comes to the worst two things can't change"

She had an intrigued look on her face and constantly peered at me. I felt like she was looking right through me "And what are these two things?"

"I can't lose you as a friend. You have always been my best friend, someone I can trust. Hell, even now..." as I said that the crossed her legs, placing her right leg on top of the other, dangling her high-heel foot, displaying it to me. She knew what she was doing, and the fool that I am kept falling for all the baits. "And the second is... I can't take this image off my head now..."

"Which imagine?" She interrupted, a mischievous glint forming in her eye "this one?" pointing at her foot. I had seen her foot dangling over and over, but her saying it made me stare at it unconditionally. My dick started growing hard again. She opened her toes, she was playing with me... I was imagining how good would it feel if she started kneading the head of my cock. Or how soft would it feel to have both her soles around my shaft pumping it up and down... "Or this one?" lifting her dress and showing her pinkish pussy.

She knew the effect she had over me... I caught a glimpse of her face and she was smiling while tracing circles on her clit. I didn't want to appear too eager even though I sounded eager. "All of it! You are very sexy... You are gorgeous!! And I don't think I can't pretend I haven't seen this side of you..." She had me and she knew it. She was taunting me and it was working, I would do anything for her. My dick was throbbing inside my boxers, making it all wet with precum, I was so horny and tempted to have her

"Hmm..." she slyly moaned "I can cope with that." She was staring at my cock biting her lower lip. "You will always have my pussy, but you have to trust me and do what I tell you to do, just remember that." She lower her sundress and kissed my cheek caressing my hard cock through my pants. "Can I trust you will do exactly, as I tell you?". I could feel the sensation of cumming growing each time I would feel her hand caressing my dick and her warm breathing close to my ear...

"Yes," I said as I made the right turn to enter the restaurant driveway.

"Park the car as far as you can and, I assume, you will be a gentleman and help me out of the car?".

I nodded and I drove to the corner of the parking lot. I was parking in the furthest corner of the parking lot, it had nothing around it, only a light pole nearby. Feeling so horny and hard, I was hoping to cum soon, it wouldn't matter how. I could feel how hard my cock was pressing against my boxers and it was starting to hurt, I kept thinking I might need to go to the bathroom and jerk off thinking of her...

I backed the car into the parking spot and parked it. Looking at her for a few seconds, expecting her to say something but she didn't. A little frustrated, I left the car and went around it to help her out, while fixing my boner inside my pants. I opened her door offering my hand out to help her when it hit me again. What was happening with me? With the dim light of the pole, I was contemplating her whole body: her titties were looking amazing through her cleavage, she was blushing cutely, and her lips were glossy and creating an immense desire to kiss her. "My legs are tingling from earlier. I always get like that for a few minutes after I cum..." she was coying "Can you help me to put my feet out?"

She haven't even finished her sentence and I was already easing to the floor, holding her high-heeled foot. Those beautiful white toes on a 4-inch nude stiletto-heeled ankle strap sandal were perfect. This time, I was closer to it and I could feel it with my hands. I caressed it, feeling how soft it was. Her amazing smell was so sweet and good, it was intoxicating my nostrils in the best way possible. I started to move it outside when I realized her legs were opening more and more, giving me a complete vision of her pussy. It was pinkish around the lips from earlier and it was still glittering from her pussy juices. I neither realized how long I was staring at it nor that she was caressing her breasts "Did you see something you like?" she asked biting her lower lip "You have been staring at my pussy for a minute..." and I saw her pussy juice oozing out of her lips when she parted them. "I told you will always have my pussy, but only how I want it. You might deserve to lick it once before dinner..." She moved her second foot outside her car, still with her legs opened and sitting on the car, she lifted her sundress. "If that's what you want..." she parted her legs more, giving me complete access to her pussy.

"I will always want you..." I told her, drooling over the view of her pussy. Her clit was so pink that it must've been super sensitive, I could see all the juices around her labia and it was dripping outside of her vagina, all the way to her asshole. She was putting a finger in and out, and it was drenched with her juices.

"The way you look at me makes me, really, wet..." She said still fingering her pussy. My cock instantly throbbed "do you want to taste me?" she teased, taking her finger outside of her pussy fully wet, and offering it to me. I could smell her pussy juice from far but the closer she brought her finger the stronger her sweet scent was. It had a unique aroma and it was drawing me toward it. Unconsciously, I was licking her finger. She had a dangerous glimmer in her eye when she adjusted herself closer to the tip of the seat lifting her sundress above her waist. I was kneeling and I got closer to her reaching both sides of her waist with my hands making her shiver and moan "Hmm..."

Her skin was burning, but it was so delicate and soft. How could she be so perfect... Slowly, I took my time and went down, fondling every part of her body. From her hips, I touched the outside of her thighs while I kissed between her breasts over her sundress. "You are such a teaser... Ahh... I love that!" she softly moaned, daring me for more. I kept going down, kissing her belly as my hands were touching her calves. And I stopped kissing her, as I was getting closer to her pussy and as my hands were on her feet. I was on my knees holding her feet and with a perfect line vision of her pussy.

I thought she was wet before, but I was wrong! "hmmm..." she kept moaning while moving her hip. Her pussy was dripping on the insides of her thigh and I could feel how much precum was oozing out of my dick. I placed my crotch on top of her feet as I started licking the inside of her thigh, savoring every bit of her juice I could see until I was near her pussy, looking up towards her face.

"Ahhh...." she moaned with a beaming smile on her face "Take your cock out! I want to feel it on my foot!" She demanded smiling. Without hesitation, I took my cock out. I stroke it once. As I was stroking a second time she said "nobody told you to jerk off. Let it fall on top of my foot."

Immediately I let go of my cock. It fell exactly on top of her foot. This was very exciting, looking at my dick touching her perfect foot, I started rocking my hip back and forth as in a 'fucking motion'. With both my hands, I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her closer to my mouth licking her pussy up and down. Compared to earlier, she was much more excited. Her legs started trembling and closing as she held my head, trapping my entire mouth deep inside her pussy. She pulled my hair and moaned louder "Ahhhh..." gushing on my face and pressing her pussy upward on my mouth. The way she was shaking was enough to make me cum, I could feel it starting to build up.

There was so much precum oozing from my dick on her feet. She let go of my head and pushed it a little away. As I looked up she had a glimmering dangerous look "Thank you. And I can see you liked it too..." staring at my hard dick fucking her feet nonstop. She started holding my dick in between her foot and the bottom of her High Heels, she gently pumped it. "You will never forget this night..." She let go of her sundress "Let's go inside, I am starving. It will take a few minutes for us to get a table." she said and started walking.

Without understanding, I got up on my feet. She had a perplexed look "You can put your dick inside your pants again," she said warmly grinning while she was fixing her breasts inside her sundress. "I will make you worth your while" walking towards the restaurant entrance. Uncomprehending my movement, I did as she said and followed her staring at her high-heeled feet, how perfectly her feet would be on them...and we went inside.

To our surprise, there wasn't anyone sitting at the entrance booth and the hostess greeted us "Welcome to Franchesco's. My name is Ashley and I am your hostess tonight. Will it be a table for two?"

"Yes," Jessica said. "Any chance we could get a table by the window, on a corner?"

"Sure, we do have a small waiting.." she looked at a tablet screen and then to Jessica's feet "of about 10 minutes if you don't mind waiting."

"That is perfect, we will wait for it," I said as I turned around and walked to a seat on the booth. I hadn't realized Jessica stood by the hostess, talking with her.

As I seated Jessica was standing up and was a little annoyed "Why would you make this mess on my foot and leave me walking like this?" horrified I looked at her foot and it had a glistening stain on her foot, the one I was fucking earlier at the parking lot. "You better clean it. The hostess was so nice to tell me, it got me embarrassed. Walking with precum on my foot..."

She brought her foot to my lap. Her sundress lifted enough for me to see her pussy and the bottom of her ass, but I wasn't excited this time, even though I hadn't cum earlier. I felt ashamed "I am sorry.". I licked my finger and rubbed her foot until it was clean. We hadn't been sitting for more than 2 minutes in embarrassing silence while I cleaned it when the hostess came to us.

"Your table is ready, you can follow me to your table." She started leading us to our table at the corner of the restaurant. It was a square table with one chair with its back toward the window and the other chair toward where we came from. It had a nice long blue tablecloth that would go all the way to the floor and a smaller white tablecloth over it. The table had the plates with a blue cloth napkin on them and the silverware already laid on the sides.

"Let me sit by the window," Jessica said. We both sat and were looking at the menu. The waiter came and introduced himself. I had this feeling he knew Jessica somehow. Nevertheless, he took our orders and left us. I was relieved to see that she wasn't mad at me, on the contrary, she was passionately smiling at me when I started to feel her foot on my legs. "You know that this has been an amazing night for me right? And I want to make it special to you too..." Her foot started following my leg and stopping only on my cock. She was dangerously playing with me when she started circling my cock with her foot. I lowered my hand and held her foot without creating resistance. "You should take your dick off your pants..." and instantly I started taking it off, I felt her second foot on my lap too. "If you want me to do this, you will need to take these heels off. I want to feel your hard cock between my soles."

I was throbbing. My cock had precum all over the shaft already. Scared of being noticed, I slowly took both high heels off her feet and she started going up and down on my shaft, steadily. She was with one of the most heartwarming smiles I had ever seen. I started rocking my hip as she said "you shouldn't do that or we might get caught... Let me pleasure you. I want to feel you cumming on my feet. Are my soles soft? Do you like them?"

"Ahh.... I don't like them, I love them..."

"Perfect, you are not to cum yet ok? Or do you have other plans...?" she moved her feet away.

"No, you can keep going" I was moving my hand trying to find her feet again, a little surprised that she found my dick first.

"Good. I have to be honest with you. Seeing you getting all excited about your mother's feet and hearing you say what you wanted to do with them in the car got me super excited. After we spoke, I couldn't say anything else. It got me so horny and wet. When we arrived at school I knew I couldn't go to class. I decided to skip the first period." Still tugging on my hard cock, she continued "While I was walking towards the bathroom near the track field, I could feel my panties wet. I wanted to touch myself, so very much! I never felt like that..." she moved her feet. One foot was on the shaft going up and down while the other foot, had its toes kneading the head of my cock. I could feel how much precum was throbbing out of me "I bet this feels good. Doesn't it? I wish you could see the look you have on your face right now...but you can't forget that after, you will have to clean it..." She interrupted herself, fixing her hair behind her ear "As I was saying, I went to the first stall and pushed my pants and panties down. I couldn't think anymore. I held one of my titties and with the other hand, I fingered myself. And when I started to feel my orgasm building up in less than 5 seconds, I started caressing my nipple and rubbing my clit..."

"Ahem-" I jumped on my seat almost showing what was happening under the table "I am sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. The food has arrived," the waiter said and place the food, leaving us.

She fixed her feet on my dick and kept playing with it "it was a matter of seconds and I was already cumming. I love to taste myself, which reminds me of..." Her hands moved under the table for a moment and brought it back up. It was wet and she brought it straight to her mouth "you are not the only one wet right now. I love the way my pussy tastes.."

After clearing her fingers, she continued "Once I was done, I looked at my panties and they were soaked. I don't know how my jeans weren't too. I had no way of staying in school. I texted your mom saying I had had an emergency and I would need to skip the day. I sat by the bathroom, playing with my pussy until your mom arrived. I came a few times... You don't know what you did with me, I was horny as fuck! And what we are doing right now..." she purred "...is the only thing I can think about..." She kept smiling, however, I had seen this face before when she was outside with her pussy juices dripping on her thigh. She was definitely horny and wanted to cum.

I couldn't say anything. This is everything I've ever dreamed of "We couldn't go to my house, my parents would know I'd be skipping school. We went to your place. We were by the living room, sitting on the couch when your mom took her high heels off and sat on the sofa. She was so nice and supportive to me... She asked me what happened and I couldn't say, instead, I showed her my soaked panties. She laughed but was amazed by how wet it was. She explained to me that there was no shame in that. She went to her bedroom and brought a thong for me and explained to me that she only have thongs. According to her, four things make a woman feel special: thongs, high-heels, pantyhose, and a hard dick." She was now with the head of my dick between her big toe and the index going up and down while the other foot was at the base of my cock. I was going to cum soon.

"I've never seen that side of Kathy! We laughed and I realized I was looking at her feet I understood how you felt. Her pantyhosed feet..." she cooed "I wanted to kiss it and..."

"Ohh.... you will make me cum..." I whimpered.

"Do not cum!" she retrieved her feet from my dick. "I complimented her manicure and pedicure, and as soon as I did it she excused herself and made a phone call. She came back, about 5 minutes later, with a flip-flop in her hands and these gorgeous high-heeled sandals I am wearing. She sat on the armchair and took her pantyhose off. I could glimpse her panties but I have to be honest with you..." she said with a sexy smile placing her feet back on my dick "you have to see her stripping her pantyhose, it was so sexy! You could feel the sexual tension building up..." she was pumping my dick with both soles and it was so soft "I was wet just by seeing it, I was thinking of kneeling between her legs and licking her pussy..." she stopped for a second and bit her lower lip "She decided to wear the flip-flops and handed me the high-heels and we left, to get this beautiful pedicure and manicure". I noticed Jessica's nipples were hard and noticed that one of her hands was under the table again.

"Are you playing with your pussy?"

"Of course I am... I am horny. Telling you this, teasing you in the restaurant... You have no clue how horny I am right now." She bit her lower lip again and continued "I wasn't surprised when I received a text message from Kathy later that night asking if I had moved her black platform pump because she was sure that it was in the living room but it wasn't there anymore. And I knew that you would've taken it!"

Calirin
Calirin
23 Followers
12