Henry Desire's Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I took it to the bedroom. I was so horny that I wanted to fuck it if I could. I felt it and smelled it while I was jerking off..." as I was saying that, she looked behind me and took her feet off my dick.

"Just give me one second..." she dropped something on the floor and went under the table. She moved closer to my cock so that I could feel her breathing on it. I felt her licking the head of my cock once, followed by her engulfing my hard cock with her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on my cock fast. She stopped for a second and said something, I couldn't understand, and then she kept sucking it. I started to feel the tingling sensation of my cum building up. My dicks started to get bigger and bigger, I was going to cum in her mouth.

She stopped sucking my dick and went back to her seat and in an unhappy tone, she said "You can't do the only thing I told you not to do!? I was going to let you cum on my mouth but you decided to rush before I allowed you to do it. I wanted to feel you spurting cum in my mouth as I was cumming too... Now, you won't have it and you will have to deal with the consequences" I felt ashamed "Now put your dick back inside."

I was already with my dick inside my pants and I was closing the zipper. "Now, you will drop that napkin and go under the table. You will clean my feet. I don't want to see precum on it when we leave. Otherwise, it will be worst for you."

I felt powerless and ashamed of what I did. I've finally found someone that understands me and I keep disappointing her. I dropped my napkin and when underneath the table, trying my best not to be seen. One foot didn't seem to have anything on it, the other had a lot of precum on its toe and soles. I didn't want to make her mad and started licking each of he toes and after that her sole.

I didn't have time to think that this was my precum, she ordered it and I just dropped down and cleaned it. I had never tasted it before, I honestly don't know the taste but the mix of her food with it made it a little salty, in a good way. All I could think of was the smell of her feet and the aroma that was coming from her pussy. It reminded me that I also had to pleasure her. I wasn't surprised when I looked up at her pussy and she was touching herself, trembling her legs. She was cumming as I was cleaning her foot. I started to throb again inside my pants. She guided her hand with her pussy juice towards my mouth and I knew what I had to do. But this time I wasn't licking it, I was savoring it.

I went back to my seat "this was interesting, I hadn't told you to lick it, just to clean it. This gives me more ideas" I started to think, I had a napkin with me but I didn't have time to think... "I know what you like. You just have to trust me. I will turn your world around. I-" her cellphone vibrated on the table and I could see my mom's name popping. She looked at it and kept saying "I will make you want it even more and I will make you do anything for it. But you need to trust me. We have to go now... " We ordered the check and while we were waiting for it she asked me "Can you put my heels back on my feet?".

I started putting them on her foot "I am sorry if I made you mad. I didn't mean to. I will make it up to you. Just let me know, how." The check arrived and I instantly gave him the card and he took it with him. We had an awkward silence until the waiter came back.

"I know you had no intention to do that," she said as I got off my seat and went around the table pulling her chair and helping her get up. She didn't say a word.

I got the card back and we left the restaurant. It was an awkward silent drive back. She was on her cell phone texting and wouldn't even look at me. I thought to myself "Fuck, I have the perfect girl for a few hours and I keep screwing it up.".

As I turned on our street she said "we will stop by your house." She wasn't using her cell phone anymore, instead, I could feel her staring at me "Are you ok? You seem a little, weird."

"I don't want to disappoint you and I feel I've been doing that a ton lately. This is all unknown to me, I don't even-"

"Don't worry about it" the interrupted me smiling again "I am not mad at you. I am a little annoyed. I just want you to enjoy it, in the best way possible and I am sure I can make that happen. And I can prove to you I am not mad."

I stopped the car and looked at her "How?"

She held my hand and guided it between her legs "Do you feel how wet I am right now? If I was mad I wouldn't be like this. Now, you know what you have to do..." I instantly brought my fingers to my mouth and I licked them "Good... You are learning. I need some too" she opened her legs and placed two fingers in the wet pink pussy and brought it to her mouth, licking it "You have no clue what this does to me... look how wet I am now, I love the way my pussy taste. Especially when I lick it off a cock that was pounding me..."

I looked at her pussy and it was drenched. The whole car started to smell like it and it was so overwhelming and sweet, that I didn't even notice that I was oozing inside my pants. She leaned her seat back, put one leg on the dash and the other to the said and started slowly caressing her clit "I want to cum so bad right now, but you see? I can't." she took one of her titties out of her dress and started playing with her nipple as she moaned "Ahhh... I am going to wait until we arrive at your house, I know that it will be better there... Hmmm...." Her pussy juices were leaking so much that it was on her asshole already. She started to lower the finger that was on her clit to her asshole and started poking it until the fingertip was inside of her ass "I love to play with my asshole too, you need to know that...Ahh..." her pussy and asshole were on display for me and I kept looking back and forth from her asshole to her high-heeled feet. "I know that you want... Ahhh... You want to fuck my feet and you will, very soon! Now hurry! Drive!"

As soon as I saw my house, she stopped playing with herself. Thank god, my mother's car wasn't in the driveway. She left the car before I even put the car in Park and went around the car waiting for me. I was feeling my cook pulsing inside my pants. I walked towards her, placed one hand behind her waist, and pulled her towards me, kissing her. She was surprised but tenderly kissed me, pressing my butt with one of her hands. She leaned back a little and whispered "You are learning a few things tonight.." she held my strongly dick "We must go inside".

We headed inside with her holding my dick. As I closed the door, she led me to the living room kissing me. Her entire body was so warm, I didn't know if she was controlling her body or if it was pure lust. Her hand went inside my pants and started jerking me. I was so aroused. I knew it wouldn't be too long for me to cum, I softly begged her "Can I have your pussy?".

With a lustful smile, she whispered "Only if I have yours too..." I didn't understand what she meant. She pushed me to the couch, I took my pants and boxers off. My dick was as stiff as it could be. She took off the straps from her dress and let it fall, displaying her perfect titties for me. I'd never seen her like that, I was intimidated but at the same time so sexy. I needed to have her, to feel how it was inside of her pussy. She sat on top of me placing her knees around me. My dick was right at the tip of her pussy, I could feel how warm and wet it was. She didn't say anything, she just lowered herself a little while holding, with both her hands, my neck.

Only my cock's head went inside a little and she backed up, she was moaning "Ahh..." I could see her pussy juices on it. And she lowered more "Ughh...". By the third time, she went all the when in "AHHG... That's what I need..."

She started riding me fast, her titties were bouncing right in front of my face "Ahhh...suck my titties..." I had no control over my body before she finished saying that I was already with my tongue on her nipple. "Ahhh.... Pound my pussy... I am gonna cum..." She leaned her ass up, giving me the perfect angle to fuck her. I started pounding her as fast as I could. "AAAAhhhh..." she leaned back and started moving her hip back and forth. I started to feel more and more juice coming out of her while she was shaking, she was squirting!

I let the orgasm run through all of her body. She held my head and kissed me. "That was amazing baby... And you haven't cummed. Now, it is your turn..." She got up from my cock and kneel between my legs. With a playful smile, she said "You will not cum now, I want to taste my pussy first..." she started sucking my dick. I was only able to look at two places: Her beautiful blue eyes and her feet. I wanted to cum on it and I would do anything for it. "You will..." she said while she was licking my shaft "cum on my feet, once I am done cleaning you. Look at the mess I made, you have my juices all over you!" she licked my shaft "On your balls..." and she started licking my balls. "...your thighs..." she started lifting my legs and licking it "...your asshole..." she opened my butt and started licking around my asshole. I never had anyone doing this in my entire life but it felt good, it felt right.

I had no control over my body. It was her body to do anything she wanted. She placed her tongue right in the asshole and forced it a little inside as she started to jerk my cock up and down. "Don't cum yet...".

"I don't know if I can hold much longer..."

She instantly stopped and sat next to me on all fours, with her ass to me. She bent her knees with her feet up, and whispered: "come, fuck my feet... I've been dying, to feel you fuck it the entire night..." I turned around and place my dick between her feet. I could see the high-heel sandal sitting perfectly on them and I started fucking. "Ahh baby, please..." I looked up and she was fingering her pussy "Ahh, please, fuck..." Her fingers were soaked, and her pussy was gushing more and more... "I am going to cum, again... Ahh, please... Cum with me... Ahh!!!" She squirted again and at the same time, I started cumming all over her feet and the back of her legs.

My entire body was shaking. It was hard to stay up, I bent myself on top of her, and with my dick still stiff, laying between her thighs close to her pussy and she was caressing the head of my cock with one of her hands. I kissed her back. She looked back, and with a grim smile, she said "You know what you have to do" bringing her hand to my mouth. I was more than happy to clean her and as I licked I realized it tasted differently, it also had my cum on it too. I was surprised how both of us would taste so good together.

I leaned back into my original position, my dick was becoming soft again. I kept staring at her asshole and pussy, and I just went for it. I licked all the juices from her pussy and moved towards her asshole. It was so beautiful, small, and tight. I licked it clean. "Ahh... Good job" She said turning to me "You are a quick learner. I needed this and by the looks of it..." She said looking at all the cum on her feet and legs "you needed it too." She scooped some of the cum off her feet and licked it. "You know what you..." She didn't even finish saying and I was licking all the cum off her leg and her petite feet. "You are surprising me more and more, each time!" she leaned and kissed my mouth. " Do you mind if I sleep here tonight?"

"No, that will be perfect!" We went to the bathroom, showered, and we went to bed naked. Falling instantly asleep, snuggling together.

12