Henry his Sister and Mary

Story Info
A threesome with only two participants!
6.1k words
4.53
38.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers

It took me a while to understand what was happening, and that wasn't surprising, because it wasn't something you would expect your Sister to do. And also, initially she was being subtle, so it was easy to misinterpret what she was doing. Once or twice might be thought of as accidental, but when it became more than that, I realized that it was deliberate.

She was asking me to take part in a game, a dangerous one. Something that could have serious consequences. I was nineteen years old, so I was always eager for anything that was sexual. So even though I knew that it was a bad idea, one that I might regret, I was going to do it!

It started a week ago, and until now, I hadn't given it much thought. We were in her room, with Mary, our friend. She was sitting at the desk, updating a Word document. It was a college project for the three of us. Mary was doing the typing, and we were standing behind her, supposedly, telling her what should go into the document. However, she was doing OK without our help.

When my Sister moved closer to me, so close that our thighs were now touching, and with quite a lot of pressure, I assumed it was so that she could get a better view of what Mary was typing. I tolerated it for a while, and then I stepped away from her. We were still near to each other but our bodies weren't touching. But within seconds, she was again too near to me. This time her hand was brushing against mine, as if she was caressing it. Not just once, three times. Then she suddenly stopped doing it. I thought her behaviour odd, but it wasn't something I was going to spend a lot of time thinking about.

The second time, a few days later, was different, more daring from her, but naively, its true meaning still passed me by.

As before, Mary was at the desk. Our project had to be handed in tomorrow and we were putting the finishing touches to it. We'd put a lot of effort into it so we were hopeful of getting a good grade. This time my Sister wasn't next to me, she was behind me, looking over my shoulder.

At first, I thought it was her arm on my back, but then I realized that it was her breast. It made me smile. When you have tits the size of hers, sometimes they are going to bump into things. However, she must have noticed, so why wasn't she stepping back? And now it wasn't just touching me, it was moving about. Was she leaning against me? Then it was over. It hadn't lasted long. There was no reason for her doing it, so I dismissed it as accidental.

The next time was when I saw the light. It was a sudden epiphany. Helen, my twin Sister, was doing it deliberately. And alarmingly, it was giving her sexual gratification!

Again, it was when Mary was with us, but this time we were in the living room watching television together. Our parents were out so we had the house to ourselves. I was sitting on the sofa with my Sister, and Mary was on the armchair that was opposite us. We'd sat like that in this room on numerous occasions, but tonight, something happened that was a first. She suddenly stretched her leg out so that she could put it onto my legs. I looked at her, trying to understand why she'd done it, but her face was impassive, telling me nothing. Then the film became interesting, so all my attention was on it.

When she slowly moved her leg, it was irritating, but I ignored it. Then, when it was on my lap, pushing down on my crotch, it was something that I couldn't ignore. I quickly glanced at Mary, she was engrossed in the film so she wasn't aware of what Helen was doing. But I definitely was, because of where her leg was, and the pressure it was exerting on my cock.

Then the inevitable happened, my manhood started to grow!

When I put my hand on her leg it should have been easy for me to push it off my lap, but it wasn't. I was a lot stronger than her, but my attempt to move it failed because she was determined to keep it there. The second time worked, but only because she let me do it.

When I turned to look at her, it all became clear to me. As she stared at the impressive bulge in my trousers, there was a look of triumph on her face because she'd got what she'd wanted. She had aroused me.

There was another thirty minutes left of the film, and during that time my eyes were on the television, but my mind was elsewhere. I was thinking about my Sister and what she'd just done now, and earlier in the week.

By the time the film had ended I'd made a decision. I was happy to play her game, in fact, I was prepared to take it as far as she wanted to, perhaps even beyond that. Yes, she was my Sister, so she should be off limits. However, when a woman who is as hot as she is, offers herself to you, it's difficult to refuse even when she's your sibling.

I didn't waste any time. In the morning, while we were having breakfast together, I made my move. At the first opportunity I stood close to her. I was smiling as I waited for her to respond. But the reaction I got wasn't what I'd expected. When my hand casually brushed against her large breast, she froze, and the expression on her face told me everything. She was horrified. Then she quickly moved away from me. I mumbled sorry, for 'accidentally' touching her, and that was the end of it.

For the rest of the day I kept mulling it over. Why had she reacted in that way? I'd been convinced that she would have been responsive, as eager as I was for us to be intimate. Eventually, after being unable to come up with an answer, I put it to bed. It was going to have to stay as one of life's great mysteries.

However, the next day I learnt some important information about the game that my Sister was playing. It had rules, and there was a key one!

We were alone in her bedroom, enjoying each other's company. Being twins, and on the same course at our local college, meant that we had a lot in common. Unlike a lot of siblings, we didn't argue, we had a good relationship.

"Why don't you like Mary?"

I did. I'd known her a long time. She wasn't just her friend she was mine as well.

"I do," and then, after giving her a quizzical look, I added, "And you know that."

"What I mean is, why haven't you asked her out?"

"I have, lots of times."

That surprised her, but then, when she saw me smirking, she gave a deep sigh.

"Don't be an idiot, you know what I mean."

I did know, I was just messing with her. I was always asking Mary to come over, or to go out with me, but just as a friend. I was going to take my time before answering, to make it look as if I was thinking about it for the first time. However, it was something that I'd thought about a lot.

Mary was a woman that you should have as your girlfriend. She was kind and considerate, always cheerful. And she was clever, a lot cleverer than Helen or me. Any man would be lucky to have her, but for me there was a problem, she didn't turn me on. She was pretty rather than beautiful, and her body had curves, but not enough for me. Her breasts were more than a handful, but disappointingly, they weren't big enough to excite me. My Sister was now getting impatient. It was time to give her my answer.

"I like her, but I'm not attracted to her."

The look that I got from her told me that she thought that I was a fool. I might be, but there was nothing I could do about it. Mary didn't get my juices flowing, and that was the end of it.

However, if she had the looks and the body that my Sister had, then I'd be all over her like a rash!

Thirty minutes later, Mary was with us. We weren't expecting her, she'd just come to see us on a whim. To me, it felt as if she'd come because we'd been talking about her. Of course, I knew that was silly, it was just a coincidence.

"Hands up if you want to work on our next project?"

Only Mary raised her hand, and it had been her who had asked the question. I looked at my Sister, she nodded, and then her hand was also up. Like me, she'd been reluctant, but she knew that it was the sensible thing to do because we only had a week to complete it and there was still a lot to do. After giving a deep sigh, that was so loud that it made the others laugh, my hand shot up, as high as it could go, and they laughed again.

I was chosen to do the typing, but after only fifteen minutes, and a lot of complaints from my Sister because I was too slow, Mary replaced me. That hurt my pride, but it was the smart thing to do because we were now making good progress.

At first I didn't notice because I was too engrossed in what we were doing. When I did, I was confused. She was behind me, and she'd moved closer so that her large breasts were pressing against me. What was she playing at? The last time that she'd done that I'd been convinced that it was her way of telling me that she wanted us to be intimate. That she wanted me to touch her in places that a Brother shouldn't. However, when I'd done that in the kitchen, by briefly moving my hand over her breast, she'd recoiled in horror. Then she spoke.

She'd said it softly, with her mouth close to my ear so that only I could hear it. I did, every word, and now my mind was in turmoil. She'd asked me to put my hand between her legs!

Was it a trap, her idea of a joke? I'd do it, and then she'd embarrass me by loudly complaining. Mary wouldn't find it funny, she might even be angry with me because of my disgusting behaviour. But my Sister wasn't like that. There must be a logical explanation for her behaviour, but I wasn't smart enough to figure it out. Then I almost laughed when I realized that Mary, with her superior intelligence, would probably be able to.

Of course, I wanted to do what she'd asked, even though we weren't alone, but should I? Common sense said no, but my expanding cock said yes. It was a difficult decision. Why is life so complicated?

Then, to encourage me, she whispered, "I want you to touch me."

That wasn't a help, because I already knew that. However, what she said next was. I could now decide.

"You can do it when Mary is with us," and then, after a brief pause, she added, "Just thinking about it is making me wet."

Now I understood. This was her fantasy, perhaps even her fetish. It explained why she had rejected me in the kitchen. It was because Mary wasn't with us. Touching me inappropriately, and getting me to do the same to her, was allowed, but only when our friend was with us. And our illicit actions must remain a secret, Mary must never know.

So I now knew the rules of her game. And the reason for her wanting to play it was obvious, it excited her, but why start now? That was a mystery. I was curious, and I might ask her, but later. I had better things to do than quiz her about it. There was a pussy that needed playing with!

When my hand reached behind, I knew that I was playing with fire, but I didn't care. The animal part of my brain had taken over. I was driven on by lust, all logic had been pushed aside.

Her skirt was short, according to our parents, too short, so it was easy to get my hand under it. With Mary it would have been more difficult, because her skirt went down below her knees.

I would have liked to take it slowly, caressing her thighs before getting to her pussy, but there wasn't time for that. Soon, perhaps in just a few minutes, Mary would stop working on the document. There was only so much that could be done without doing more research.

When my hand got near to her panties, she helped me, by stepping back and then standing with her legs slightly apart. As I extended my hand the extra inches that was needed, I looked at Mary. Thankfully, all her attention was focused on the Word document. Such was her concentration, that we could probably leave the room and she wouldn't notice, but more importantly, would she notice me playing with my Sister's pussy?

What I was doing now wasn't subtle, it was the fumbling of an inexperienced lover. That wasn't me, I was better than that. It was just that we were short of time, I needed to quickly find her clit. When I did, she confirmed it by whispering, "That's it."

It had become a race between Mary and my Sister. Would the document be closed, and Mary get up from her chair, before her friend had climaxed, or with my expert help, would my Sister win?

As I furiously rubbed her little pearl through her panties, she was helping me by moving backwards and forwards against the two fingers that were on it. Only slightly at first, but now, as she was about to come, more exaggerated.

"Just another paragraph and I'll be finished."

That got a quick OK from me, and then I prayed that she wouldn't suddenly turn around, and that the paragraph would be a long one.

A minute later, she reached it. I held my breath. If she was a screamer then we'd be caught. Mary wasn't a prude, in fact, from conversations we'd had I knew that she was quite broadminded. But what we were doing would almost certainly be a step too far for her.

Fortunately, she wasn't. And I was impressed with her ability to stay silent when it was obvious that she wanted to make a lot of noise. Just a single loud moan would have made Mary suspicious.

When it started her body went stiff, but only briefly, then her body seemed to go limp. I held her around the waist to stop her falling. Then, with the same suddenness that it had started with, it was over. And during all of that time, while she was climaxing, she never uttered a sound.

Not long after, Mary declared, "Finished!" And because she was good-natured, and a good friend to us, she didn't point out that she'd done most of the work, especially towards the end, when unbeknown to her, I was making my Sister come.

Shortly after, Mary went home, leaving the two of us alone. I looked at Helen, hoping to see something in her face, or in her body language, that would tell me that she wanted more. My throbbing cock, that was trapped uncomfortably in my jeans, was desperate to come, and not by my hand. It wanted to be deep up her pussy, fucking her hard.

But there was nothing. Her face was impassive and she was sitting casually at the edge of the bed. She looked, and was acting, as if nothing had happened. I stayed with her for another half an hour, in case she changed her mind, wanting to be intimate again, but she didn't.

When I left her to go to my own room there was only one thought in my mind. We needed to spend more time with Mary!

Now that I knew the key rule to my Sister's game, that Mary had to be with us, frustratingly, it was a week before we saw her again. It was OK for my Sister because she had Jed. Strictly speaking, he wasn't her boyfriend. She referred to him as, 'A friend with benefits'. Two days ago she'd gone out with him, and so she would have enjoyed those 'benefits'. However, I was all alone. Still searching for my next girlfriend, hoping that when I found her, she would last longer than the previous one that had dumped me after only two months. So, because Mary was now with us, I was eager for something to happen, even if it was my Sister that was going to be getting most of the pleasure.

After only a few minutes it became obvious that my expectations had been too high. I wasn't getting anything, and it was going to stay like that. My Sister was doing the typing, and despite our complaints because she was not doing a good job, she was insistent on continuing. When we'd finished I went to my room to sulk. I was in such a foul mood that I didn't even bother masturbating.

The next day Mary was back again, but this time I was managing my expectations. So, when, after briefly doing some college work, and we were watching television together, I was content with it just being that.

But to my surprise, and great delight, my Sister wasn't!

At first it was annoying. Mary had nodded off and she was snoring, at times loudly. It was spoiling my enjoyment of the film. But when my Sister moved closer to me on the sofa, and whispered, in a seductive voice, "I want your hands on my big tits," it stopped being a problem. On hearing her say it my heart had skipped a beat. Regarding her breasts, I was their number one fan, and now she was offering them to me. But when I looked over at Mary my excitement started to fade. She'd fallen asleep in the chair in such a way that if she was to wake up, she'd be looking directly at us. It would be risky. Then my eyes were on my Sister's melons. I smiled, it was a risk that was worth taking!

Before starting I told myself that my hands would stay on the outside of her T-shirt. It was safer that way. But as my hands caressed and fondled her tits I knew that I'd have to go inside. When I did, she surprised me by reaching behind her back so that she could unhook her bra. As the large cups of the bra fell away, freeing her breasts, both my hands were instantly on them.

I was making the most of it, touching every part of them. I even put my hands under them so that I could feel their weight. They were heavy.

My fingers were now on her plump nipples, and they must be sensitive because even the gentlest touch was making her squirm. That didn't stop me giving them the attention that they deserved. Over time I became rougher, pulling and pinching them. Eventually it became too much for her.

"You have to stop,"

I was a gentleman, so I immediately did, but I couldn't hide my disappointment.

"Don't worry, you can now have my cunt."

That brought a smile to my face, and when she spoke again, it got even bigger.

"And I can have your cock."

It was as if we were alone. I was unzipping my jeans and getting my cock out, and she was taking her panties off.

As my hand went between her legs, heading towards her pussy, or as she preferred to call it, her cunt, her hand reached for my swollen member. She got there first, and when her hand was around it, gripping it tightly, she said, "Nice cock."

After pushing two fingers into her, so deep that it made her gasp, I returned the compliment. "Nice pussy."

"Thanks, but call it a cunt. That's a word that always excites me."

I was happy to oblige her. For letting me finger her I was willing to call it whatever she wanted.

"Nice cunt."

The time for talking was over, it was time to act.

My fingers were now moving in and out of her, and it was making her moan, but the noise was being drowned out by Mary's snoring. To reward me for the good work that I was doing, she was stroking my cock at just the right speed and with the right amount of pressure. I wanted this to last forever.

Then I had a sudden thought, and it instantly dampened my excitement. What if one of our parents came downstairs? That never happened. After going to bed they stayed there until morning. However, there might be a first time, and if it was tonight then we would be dead meat.

Being caught by our friend would be bad enough, but being caught by our parents would be ten times worse. They were old-fashioned. They could just about tolerate their children having sex when they weren't married, but finding out that they were doing it together would freak them out.

So should we stop? Don't be silly, but we should hurry up.

When I went faster, she did as well. She was keeping pace with me. Both of us were now close to reaching it. I got there first, shooting several strings of cum high into the air. Seconds later, with the additional help of a finger rubbing her clit, she boiled over. And this time she was noisy, even louder than Mary's snoring. I was worried, holding my breath until she'd finished. When her climax was over, and she was silent, I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

Ten minutes later, when the film was ending, Mary woke up with a snort. Apart from a large stain on my jeans, by then, we were back to normal, and that damp patch wasn't a problem because I was covering it with my hands.

"Did I miss anything?"

Somehow we managed to keep a straight face. Then my Sister shook her head, and I said, "No, it wasn't very good."

chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers
12