All Comments on 'Henry his Sister and Mary'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ArediaAredia11 months ago

Please continue - I love it!

Spaniard2017Spaniard201711 months ago

Interesting story line and pretty well written. I enjoyed it.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady11 months ago

I'd like to see where this could go from here.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAl11 months ago

=I tried to read a story this sp983 had written to see what he calls exciting. But he does not have any!, Before leaving any scathing remarks like that, you should try writing one yourself. It will give you a whole new appreciation for the hard work and tremendous effort it is to write a story like this. OK I’ve had my scene I’m gonna continue or start my review.

This story was excellent! And I echo what I haveSeen below from others and one in Dallas we will become a common theme, please write chapter 2! i’m curious to know if the rules will be the same or if there will be some change for Mary. And of course all the details and how he reacts to her now that he is once found her exciting. to tell you what makes the story so excellent is you omitted All the self doubt and drama that accompanied so many of these. oh that brother sister stuff was written by a bunch of old homosexuals in room years ago. It was all the churches doing just another one of their ways to get it and decry heterosexual behavior. As long as you don’t risk angering the gene pool by actually procreating there’s no harm in it whatsoever. Just be sure to use good birth control methods and of course make sure all parties are consenting to the activity.

Anyway, thank you for a wonderful story and we sure do hope to see another chapter !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Kept my interest !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Has promise - needs a few more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Clever premise.

But all the sex seems as if it's based on a 100-yard dash. Seriously rushed.

Three stars.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto6811 months ago

Loved it. Is part 2 coming????

NabzapokovNabzapokov11 months ago

Great story, great premise. I look forward to chapter 2. Ditto what olduncleal says. It's hard to write a story, I know, I have and there are more I want to write, but they must be complete before I publish.

mathur_nkmathur_nk11 months ago
Mary said, "Helen, it's your turn to update the document.and then later on snoor in bed on TV Side"

Mary said, "Helen, it's your turn to update the document.and then later on snoor in bed on TV Side"

Then, to my amazement, with her hand seductively stroking my bottom, she whispered into my ear, "Henry it's my turn!"

"But I will need Helen to act as fluffer with her tits". I thought

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

While it's an interesting premise, the whole execution feels contrived. When I'm reading fiction, in my head I know it's fake but I can still lose myself in my imagination. But this was so far fetched that I just couldn't buy into it. The whole thing about not even being able to discuss it in private much less carry on when Mary wasn't present was also a huge turn off. It would have been okay for Helen to have an off limits rule unless Mary was there, but reaching the point of being offended wasn't good at all. 3/5

Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Love the story and love to read more please.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts10 months ago

Love the ending. Caught me off-guard. Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.