Henry I Ch. 05

Story Info
Henry, Lothar and the boys spend time in the palace grounds.
2.1k words
4.36
3.1k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My children, although in their early teens, had grown to be strong, educated individuals. Lark, my lovely little girl, took great pleasure in writing poetry to recite at the dinner table; Uncle Lothar had taken it upon himself to teach her the arts, something he greatly enjoyed. In amongst this, she was taught how to sing and dance, how to look after children and large households. She was a testament to me, and I cherished her deeply.

My sons, William and Henry, were just as magnificent. William was a great leader, and skilled in the arts of archery, sword-fighting, horse-riding. He was the apple of my eye, always begging to participate in my meetings with Burchard; I obliged, he was to control the empire upon my death and it was important to me that he learnt everything about it. Henry, on the other hand, was a very shy child. He hated the outdoors, he hated large crowds - there wasn't much, other than the horses and the war map, that he did not hate. He enjoyed reading books, keeping to himself, and learning to sew with Lark. I had no opposition to his preferences, but I encouraged him to participate in his lessons with William.

Today, I had dragged Lothar and the boys on a hunting trip within the castle grounds. We were surrounded by forests laden with deer, pheasants and other wild beasts; the sun was shining, the conditions were perfect.

We had ridden deep into the forest, the only sounds being ourselves. William's bow and arrow were strapped to his back, he sat upright in his saddle, surveying the land. "Father, may I ask you a question."

"Of course."

"When I am sixteen, am I to choose a wife?"

He plucked an arrow from his back, lining it up on the bow.

"Indeed. Whomever should strike your fancy, within reason of course, we have a kingdom to protect." I joked, he smiled.

"What if I do not wish to marry. You did not marry."

"Then choose a concubine. I am not religious, therefore marriage is not important to me, the safety of my kingdom does. However, the woman you choose may think differently. You may have a wife and pleasure women that wait on you hand and foot, it is for you to decide William."

He nodded, holding his bow up, aiming it into the woods, drawing the string back.

"Suppose I have already chosen a woman, made up my mind already." He released the arrow, it hurtled through the air, striking a bird.

"Then humour me."

He jumped down off his horse, tying it to the tree, gently patting it on the head. He spoke to it for a moment, earning a whinny.

"I choose Lark. She is witty, pretty, and well-versed in the realm. I should like to have her by my side."

I chuckled, he turned to me with a scowl as if to ask why I was laughing. "My boy, your sister is betrothed to the Dauphin, and has been since she was a few hours old. You must choose another."

He ran off into the tall grass, emerging with a pheasant in hand, tying it to his horse.

"The Dauphin is a colossal bore. He's greedy, and weak, and a spoilt brat who -"

"And a powerful ally. The French have long been an enemy of this kingdom, and when you and your siblings were born I deduced that your sister would be the best way to unite our countries. If he is as weak as you say he is, she will have enough agency over him to keep our countries at peace. You will do well not to dwell on your emotions, you have a kingdom to run."

He scowled at me as he clambered onto his horse. "The Dauphin is spoilt, is he?"

"More so than I before you say anything." He proclaimed, wiping the blood from his arrow, putting it back into the sheath.

"Your brother does not complain this much. He has no choice, he too is betrothed and has been since you were born. We can talk more about women tomorrow, finish your hunt." I pointed ahead, he rolled his eyes, spurring his horse on. I hoped that his stubborn, entitled nature would not get the best of him in making his decision on a wife; there were plenty of young women like Lark within the country and on the continent, he just needed to have the patience to find one.

I sighed, watching him ride off, plucking another arrow from his back.

Lothar and Henry joined me, Henry had a handful of plants.

"Where is William?" He asked, tucking the plants into a leather pouch on his side.

"Wallowing in the woods. Perhaps you should join him and soothe him."

Henry nodded, commanding his horse forwards, I watched as his cloak billowed behind him.

"William grows more akin to you as the days pass. You wonder why he is so stubborn and so firm in his desires when you are exactly the same." Lothar chuckled, hopping down from his horse. He let his horse graze on the long grass, leaning back, looking up at me with a grin as he stroked its head. I frowned, leering over him.

"What do you mean by that?"

"How many hours have I spent coaxing you out of a foul mood? There's only so much that my mouth can do. But, I do it because you have to fulfil your duties. If I wasn't there to gently encourage you then nothing would get done."

I jumped down from my horse, tying it up, sitting down beside him.

"You do gently encourage me with your mouth."

"I do."

I picked up his hand, holding it to my mouth, kissing it gently, listening to the sounds of the forest. I could hear William and Henry yelling, birds screeching, I smiled. Healthy boys, they were everything that I had asked for.

"Remember when we first met?" I asked.

"Yes. Just after you'd killed my father and put his head on a spike. Very romantic." He teased, I prodded him.

"Well. I had to show that I was serious about taking over the kingdom. Besides, if your head would have joined him I would have had to find somebody else to serve me as well as you do."

He playfully pushed me to the ground, climbing on top of me, pinning my hands at my sides. He was as beautiful as always, his skin remaining tight whilst mine aged; he was timeless. My hair was greying, he would spend hours pinning me down to pluck the grey hairs from my beard. I routed in my pocket, plucking out a little box. He made a gesture as if to ask, 'For Me?', I replied with a nod. He opened it with glee, plucking out a golden ring. He slid it onto his finger, holding it out to show me. It had been engraved with my crest, the initials 'H' and 'L' underneath, little red rubies dotted along the band. I had had it made by a jeweller up in the West Country; I had visited there to pay my respects to the family of the gentleman that had made an ornate golden crown for my fortieth birthday.

"Sire, this is such a beautiful gift. I don't have words, I-"

"You do not have to say anything. It is a token of my appreciation for you, and all of the things that you do for me." I reached up to stroke his cheek, he held it there, kissing the tips of my fingers.

"Perhaps we have enough time before the boys get back." I whispered, he smiled.

"Enough time to do what?" He was playing coy.

"For you to use your mouth. I like it when you use your mouth," My mouth was ajar as he hovered over me, "Your tongue especially."

He pressed his lips against mine, I held him in place, his tongue wrestling with mine. He rocked his hips gently, making me moan; he pulled away to shush me.

"What if the boys hear us?" He giggled, licking his lips.

"Maybe it would be beneficial for them." I smiled, he leant down to kiss me, his hand snaking under my tunic. My cock throbbed in his warm hand, I closed my eyes, his hand moving slowly. He got great enjoyment out of teasing me, bringing me close to the edge before stopping; he was a master of it, he could do it for hours and hours until my balls ached. That was how he would calm me in meetings, hours of gentle edging and then when the meeting was done, I would fill his pretty little mouth with cum.

He shushed me as he took me into his mouth, I moaned loudly again, earning his finger in my mouth. I sucked on it, a little quieter, his tongue running up and down. His throat would spasm as he took more of me into his mouth, all the way down to the bottom, holding it there until he had to come up for air, slurping the spittle from around his mouth.

"Lay down Lothar." I whispered, he obliged, I helped him out of his tunic, his toned body resting in a nest of autumn leaves. I ran my hands along his body, my cold hands against his soft skin, his cock standing upright. "I love your little cock." I cooed, jerking it a little as he thrust into my hand. "Open your legs wider so I can see." He did as he was told, his pink hole as tight as can be; I his inner thighs, my tongue tracing his hole, his fingers dug into the dirt as he tried to stay quiet. I always liked to make sure that he was ready for me, my cock was big enough to fill his belly; if I put a hand over it I could feel myself thrusting in and out.

"Please Sire." He mumbled, eyes close.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me."

"Because you asked so politely." I smiled, rubbing my cock against his hole. Holding his cock, I slid in slowly, his eyes rolling back into his head with a smile as I pushed all the way in. His mouth was ajar, moaning, arms sitting idly by his side. I picked up his left, placing it onto my chest, his fingers searching for my nipple; I loved it when he played with them, he would squeeze them so gently, yet so hard, it would throw my mind into a frenzy.

My eyes closed, hips bucking faster, lip between my teeth, hands on his hips to bring myself further inside. He had his fist in his mouth to dull his moans, so as to not attract any attention from the boys. I could hear their horses not too far away, but for some reason it spurred me on faster. His cock bounced with every thrust, pre-cum leaking from it; sweet, nothing tasted quite like it. I knew that he was close, he was biting down so hard on his hand that I was sure he he was going to take off a finger. "Breathe Lothar." I leant over him, kissing him on the lips, he moaned into my mouth.

I was becoming increasingly aware of the silence engrossing the forest, yet was not overly anxious that my boys would be around to listen to us. I am quite sure that, in the near future, their own children would disturb them as they made love to their partner.

"S-sire I'm getting close." He mewled, screwing his eyes shut.

My response was to go faster, harder, he was unable to hold in his squeals of delight; I was close myself, matching my breathing to his, exhaling, holding myself as far inside him as I could. His legs were shaking, a sign that I had fucked him well.

There was cum covering his chest, my eyes widened greedily, leaning down to lap it up. He giggled as I ran my tongue across his skin, licking up every last drop of his sticky white nectar. He ran his fingers through my hair, curling them around the strands.

"I love it when you have to quieten yourself." I said with a sly smile, he rolled his eyes. "Make me feel important."

"You are important, you are the King. There is no one as important as you."

I took his hand, the one I had slipped the golden ring on, holding it to my mouth, kissing his fingers.

He helped me back into my clothes, as the whinnying of my Princes' horses signalled their arrival