Horny Son and Dirty Dad

Story Info
A son acquiesces to Dad's lustful appetite.
4.3k words
4.65
151.4k
257

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains gay sex and incest.

Late Friday night, eighteen-year-old Jamie was in the basement, in the midst of his father's home theater. His parents were upstairs in bed and the bored teen decided to rifle through his father's things.

Tucked next to the couch in the corner was an end table with a cabinet built in. The young man opened the small door and discovered a few porn DVDs. It had been years since Jamie's snooping had turned up any of his dad's porn. Naturally, all of it had been straight porn in the past, and thus of little interest to Jamie.

But this time, he was in for a shock. There were several standard hetero DVDs, but behind those was a bisexual video with guy-on-guy stuff. Jamie pulled it out of the cabinet and examined the cover. A younger guy sat on an older guy's lap, with a woman next to them. Jamie's dick pulsed. After glancing back up the stairs to check that the door was closed, he put the disk into the player and sat on the couch.

Grabbing his growing bulge through his jeans, Jamie watched three people undress. He groped himself until his hard dick became painfully cramped. Opening his fly, he slipped his hand onto the big mound in his purple briefs. He massaged his aching pole while watching the two men and one woman making out. It's not that this porno was especially hot or anything. But the illicit act of invading his father's secret stash provided a minor thrill.

After glancing up the stairs again to double check that the door was closed, the teen shimmied his jeans and undies down his thighs to his knees, letting his hard tool stand up straight along his abdomen. Holding his teen boner in one hand and the remote in the other, Jamie fast-forwarded through the women-focused shots. He loved the part where the young twink did his best to gag himself on the older hunk's massive cock. That got him really hard. His fist glided along his shaft, eliciting a droplet of precut from his little slit. He tugged his balls as he jerked off, and wondered when he might be lucky enough to ride a guy's big dong like the twink on the screen.

That's when Jamie's father appeared. The teenager jumped, trying to cover his boner. An icy ripple of fear filled his chest. He tugged the hem of his shirt down over his cock, which unhelpfully continued to poke up under the thin material.

"What the hell, Jamie?" his dad said. Jamie saw a nervous look on his dad's face. The kid was scared at being caught, but quickly realized that his father was just as mortified at his secret being discovered.

"Jesus, I'm sorry Dad!" Jamie exclaimed, trying but failing to grab the remote and also hold his shirt down. He dropped the remote in favor of keeping himself covered, allowing the movie to continue.

Dad sat down on the couch next to his exposed son. "Sorry to scare you," he said with a sigh. "I think we need to talk." The concern on his voice was heavy.

"I'm sorry, Dad," Jamie started to say, but he was interrupted.

"No, no, it's okay. I'm sorry for sneaking up on you. But you should know better than to go through my things."

"I said I'm sorry," Jamie repeated with a tone of distress. Jamie didn't know why his dad would sit down next to him when he was like this. He wished the old man would just go away. His embarrassment mingled with annoyed anger. "God, why are you even awake right now? I thought you were in bed."

Dad ignored his testy teenage son's questioning. "Are you... is this what you like?" Dad asked, motioning towards the screen.

"Are you asking if I'm gay?" After a pause, Jamie said, "Yes, I am." A rising dread filled Jamie. He had been caught with his dad's bisexual porno, with his dick out, and he had just come out to his father.

But there were no reprisals. His father's face showed awe and admiration. "I've fantasized about doing stuff with a guy for so long," he said, "but I'm stuck with just DVDs. I'm married to you mother, so I'll never know. But you've got your whole life ahead of you. I'm glad you got this figured out for yourself. I want you to have a happy life. When I married your mother, we were so young. I mean, I love her, but I never had the chance to experiment. I like women, but I like men, too..."

Still somewhat naked and somewhat shaken, Jamie's face felt burning hot as his dad continued his monologue. He was glad for his dad's acceptance, but felt deeply uncomfortable being the receptacle for his father's sexual confessions. Having his father release all this pent up feelings was bad enough, but his pants and briefs were still down around his thighs. As Dad went on and on, Jamie's cock was still hard, stymying his efforts to hide it behind his shirt. The porno still played, too, making things more awkward.

"Have you ever done anything with another guy?" Dad asked, finally snapping out of his wistful speech and addressing Jamie directly.

"Uh, just fooling around a little with Joe from soccer."

"Ooh, he was a cutie. Too bad his family moved away."

Jamie was relieved that his dad didn't ask for details. With his father's sudden, shocking openness, he didn't know what to expect from his old man. Hearing him call his friend "a cutie" was bizarre enough. He didn't want to going into lurid details of his sex life with his dad.

They retreated into silence as they both sat back and watched the screen. The twink porn star was bent over with the woman shoving her fingers up the boy's ass. Too embarrassed to continue jerking off, but also too embarrassed to stand up, pull his pants up, and leave, Jamie sat there next to his father, his long, faintly fuzzy thighs bare and his big teen boner stretched his T-shirt, straining to free itself. From the corner of his eye, Jamie could see Dad eyeing him up.

"Well, since your dick is 'out and proud,'" Dad said. A fresh veil of red covered the teen's face, knowing that his dad was looking at his cock. "I guess I'll get mine out, too," he continued. Even though Jamie's dick wasn't technically "out," his old man didn't seem to need a real excuse to strip off his clothes in front of his son. The man shucked his pants and boxers down to his ankles, then pulled off his shirt. And just like that, in an instant, Dad was naked.

In the Venn diagram of Jamie's life, the category of "sex" never overlapped with the category "Dad." Even in the past when he had discovered his dad's porn stash, and now when he had found the bisexual DVD, his father's sexuality was a distant abstract.

But now, Jamie was directly confronted with the fact that his dad was a sexual being. The man sat totally naked next to him, with his hairy sex-parts on fun display. He glanced at Dad's big thing. The fat sausage swelled longer and harder in his dad's hand. He had never seen a big, hairy naked man in person before, let alone one with a hard-on. The sight fascinated the teenager. Jamie marveled at the hairy, thick thighs and big balls. The curly black bush was wild and unkempt. And his penis was long, dark, and thick with a big shiny cap. Without realizing, Jamie was staring openly at his dad's body.

Dad's body was so foreign and strange to Jamie, whose physique was small and slender. Except for a dusting of hair on his teen thighs, shins, forearms, and modest pubes and underarm hair, Jamie was otherwise smooth-skinned. And while Jamie had a lean, athletic build, Dad had a quintessential "dad bod." His meatiness was balanced by his mild paunch. Dark hair shadowed his chest and tummy. The teenager realized with a shock that he was getting harder just by looking at his dad's naked body.

As the video continued and Dad's cock got bigger, Jamie's fingers closed around the stiff mass protruding under his T-shirt. The porno was forgotten. Jamie kept his attention on his dad's thing. He hadn't been as subtle as he thought, though. His dad had noticed.

"Go ahead and have a feel," Dad said, taking his hand away from his meat. Jamie now turned fully towards his father, but made no move to fulfill the man's request. He stared at Dad's monolith, which stood up slightly from his furry belly, strong had hard. The veined surface, the bluntly rounded knob, it's length and girth, all called out to Jamie.

"C'mon, Dad, no way..." he said without conviction.

"Seriously, go ahead," Dad repeated his offer.

Jamie finally let his shirt slip, his teen cock coming out into the open. He couldn't believe he was sitting on the couch next to his dad with both their stiff cocks out. And now, Dad was offering his pole to his son. He was freaked out that his dad was being so open about it. But the scariest thing was that he actually did want to touch his dad's dick. Jamie stretched out across the impossible gulf between them and put his hand on his dad's long, hard shaft, closing his fingers around its thickness. After simply holding it for a while, he tried to lazily jerk that fat cock like it was his own. But it was awkward, jerking off someone sitting next to you. And Dad's cock was so much bigger than his own, Jamie wasn't quite sure how to handle it. But he did his best, gripping the hot, rigid flesh tube firmly and moved his fist up and down. He had difficulty wrapping his mind around this new concept: he was jacking off his father!

"Yeah, that's good," Dad said, relaxing, scooting closer, and wrapping an arm around his son's shoulder.

The hot rod of flesh filled Jamie's hand. Examining it, studying it, the teenager was entranced.

"Mmmm. Whadda ya think, kiddo? You like it?"

"It's so big," Jamie whispered.

"You got a pretty good monster there yourself," Dad said.

"C'mon, Dad, mine's nothing like yours." He blushed. His dad's attention on his teen cock was still wigged him out.

"Would you like me to..." Dad asked. He pulled his arm from his Jamie's shoulder and reached out his hand towards his son's fully erect and leaking dick. Despite his modesty, Jamie did indeed have a magnificent piece. Compared to the teenager's height and build, his stiff cock was striking. It stood out from his trim bush, long and hard and imposing. His cock-head was just like his dad's, more rounded than pointed than other's he'd seen. As the large fingers closed around Jamie's shaft, the older man reached across with his other hand to palm Jamie's bare thigh.

The teen's cock drooled a heavy glob of precum at this contact. Jamie leaned back, letting Dad get a grip on the teen boner. He was astounded, relishing the hot grip of another man's hand on his cock. As they jerked each other, the video continued to play. But neither of them were watching the screen.

"You and Joe ever suck each other off?"

"Erm... no," he replied shyly.

"You think you might want to... suck another guy's dick... maybe someday?" Dad asked leadingly.

"Uh, yeah, I guess," Jamie mumbled. He face bright red, flustered at his dad's personal questions. Even so, the teen was now looking at Dad's big boner and thinking about blowjobs.

"Do you think you might want to... ya know... suck mine?"

"Dad!" Jamie shouted, turning to face his father.

Dad threw up his hands. "I know it's weird and wrong, but I see you looking. The way you're holding me... I can't help wondering if you're interested."

"Dad, I'm your son!" Jamie whisper-shouted. He was shocked and horrified by his father's suggestion. However, after a moment of thought, his resolve weakened. Jamie admitted to himself that he had never been so hard in his life. This fucked up scenario was getting him really turned on. He really did want to take that thing into his mouth.

"Don't you want to give it a try?" Dad asked softly.

No further protests were voiced. A complex emotion shaded Jamie's eyes, a swirl of desire and resistance. It was Dad's cock, for fuck's sake! That was fucking gross! But it was so big and hard and fucking gorgeous. His hand glided up and down its length as the teenager felt the barrier between father and son erode.

Finally relenting, Jamie slowly leaned over. His face was so close to Dad's meat. He was about to taste his father's cock. An electric thrill pulsed through his teenage body. What a fantastic piece of meat. Jamie licked the fat knob along the cleft and around the rim. Tasting a rivulet of precum, he followed it downward, giving mouthy kisses down the underside of the shaft. Then he sucked on the hairy balls.

"Holy shit!" Dad exclaimed. "Jamie!" He combed his fingers through his son's shaggy hair, holding his head firmly as Jamie devoured his manliness.

Was this real? Was he actually salivating all over his dad's dick? Was he lapping up Dad's nutsack? God, his balls were so big. Just one seemed to fill his mouth. He treated them both to a full tongue bath and then the horny teen moved back up the pole and dropped his open lips over the head. He sloppily mouthed the monolithic cock, slurping up and down. He was so worked up. He wanted that cock so bad. The boy tried to take the whole thing into his mouth, but he could only manage about half.

"Oh, fuck!" Dad said. "Mmm, yeah, Jamie, that's fucking great. Uuuuh!" His son's warm, wet mouth suctioned his big, meaty dad-cock. "Ooooh, fuck," he groaned. And then he pulled Jamie off his cock, letting it *schlorp* from his kid's mouth and smack onto his tummy.

Jamie was bewildered at being wrenched from his new favorite toy. He looked up at his dad. My god, Jamie thought. He had actually just sucked his own dad's cock! But why had Dad pushed him away? The teen wore a confused expression.

"Was.. that okay?" Jamie asked.

"Ha ha, yes, it was amazing! You nearly made me cum!" Dad panted. "But I don't want that yet. Why don't you take off your pants, kiddo? I wanna get a good look at my boy."

Jamie's head spun. As much as he lusted after that slab of meat, it was still attached to his dad and that was really messing him up. In his stupor, he obeyed his father, standing up, pushing his tight jeans and underwear down his long legs. After pulling them off, he just stood there, holding one elbow bashfully, exhibiting his half-naked body for his father. His cock wasn't shy; the long teen meat stood up at a sharp angle from under the hem of his T-shirt.

"Beautiful," Dad said reaching over to place his hands on his son. He groped at Jamie's strong soccer thighs, tugged his balls, grabbed his cock, and slipped under his shirt to feel his son's toned abs. Jamie's head was spinning from the stimulation. Having his dad's hands all over his body, groping and fondling, made his cock grow harder and precum flow steadily.

"You really are perfect," Dad said, taking another moment to admire Jamie's peak teenage form. "Now get on the floor," the man said. He opened his legs and Jamie, in a trance, knelt down between them. Dad pulled his son's shirt off, leaving the slim teen completely naked. He presented his dick to his son, who once again gobbled it up, sliding his lips along the shaft.

"Oooo, fuck yeah, son. Now lick my balls again."

Jamie released his father's pole, kissed down the length and tongued the big, hairy balls.

"Oooh, yeah, that's good," Dad cooed. "Now suck my cock."

While Jamie slurped up and down on his dad's pole, his own cock was hard and slick with precum. With the hot thickness plunging into his mouth, Jamie's whole body was filled with a new kind of excitement. Although he had played around with his buddy's dick in the past, this was by far the most intimate Jamie had ever been with another guy. The thrill of exploring another man's private arousal was overwhelming. The feel, the smell, the taste. It was all so unlike any erotic stimulation he had ever experienced.

Dad's hands came to rest on his head. The young man sensed his father's heavier breathing. His father started moving himself upward into Jamie's mouth, the fat cock-head pressing the back of his son's throat.

"Oh, god damn," Dad said, pushing the teenager's head down on his cock as he thrust upward into the young guy's mouth. A tendril of fear snaked through Jamie's chest as his father became more aggressive, nearly gagging him.

"Oh fuck, Jamie, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Dad growled. He kept Jamie's head down, shoving his cock far into the teen's mouth, just past the his comfort point. The teen sputtered on his dad's exploding cock, the spurting head tickling the boy's gag reflex. Dad's fat bulb pushed at the entrance to Jamie's throat, spilling its man-fluid straight into his son's gullet. The man hadn't forced the entire thing down his throat, but Jamie's nose brushed his dad's big bush, only a few inches from total insertion. His red face was screwed up into an expression of desperation, but his lips were still wrapped around that big pole. Hot man-cream filled Jamie's mouth and he instinctively gulped it down.

Finally, Dad released his son and fell back onto the couch, panting. Jamie's lips still sealed around that fat prick, he rose up off of the cock, and swallowed whatever dad-cum was left in his mouth.

"What the hell, Dad!" the teen said angrily between coughs. He wiped away the cum that had oozed out onto his chin.

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry, Jamie," Dad said, instantly adopting a remorseful attitude.

Jamie stood up as if to leave. He was pissed that his father had lost control and nearly choked him with his cock.

"Wait!" Dad whisper-shouted, grabbing his son's arm. "I wanna help you finish."

Jamie glared down at his father, questioning everything that had happened. The taboo thrill was erotic for a while, but then it had turned scary. Still, he didn't walk away.

And then Dad reached out and took his son's semi-hard cock in his hand. Jamie felt himself reacting, despite his anger. And soon, after a few strokes, his irritation melted away and his boner was standing up again. Dad's fist pumped his cock and his strong fingers gently toyed with his balls. Jamie couldn't help it. He wanted to get off.

"C'mon, bud," Dad said, ushering his son back onto the couch. "Lie down." Jamie's slim, fit body stretched out before his father.

The man maneuvered between the 18-year-old boy's long legs, moving his hands up Jamie's exposed skin, up his thighs, his taut abdomen, up to his smooth, firm chest. Jamie arched his back and rolled his hips, his stiff dick wobbling, aching for attention.

Dad pinched Jamie's tiny pink nipples and the teen's lean body jerked.

Dad chuckled. "You like that?" he asked, rubbing his thumbs over his son's nipples, soothing them before tweaking them again.

"Nnn!" Jamie cried and his cock jumped.

"Ah, you DO like it," Dad said, continuing to circle the boy's nips.

Jamie writhed, groaning, "Dad, please!"

His father relented, moving away from the boy's sensitive nipples. He dragged his palms along Jamie's slender sides and around to his groin. One rough, warm hand closed around the teenager's hard cock, while the other cupped his balls. Dad's strong grip slowly moved up and down Jamie's pole while he lightly tugged the nuts.

"God, you're so hard," Dad said. He rotated his thumb around Jamie's slick, slimy knob and the young body jerked again with a groan.

"So much precum," he said, bringing his thumb to his lips. "Mmmm," he hummed, sucking off his son's juice.

Jamie wanted to retort, to call his dad a pervert. But this new height of pleasure was overwhelming. All he managed was a moan as Dad's hand enfolded his cock for one more strong, slow stroke.

Releasing Jamie's cock and balls, Dad took his son's ankles and pushed his legs up until he could see his the boy's puckered hole.

Jamie's knees were at his shoulders. He held his legs like that while Dad's hand glided between Jamie's thighs to grip the fat teen tool again. He felt fingertips cascaded down his rear valley. The probing digits quickly located Jamie's pucker and the boy felt waves of new sensations pulsing from that private spot.

Still gripping Jamie's stiffness, Dad's fingertip teased the boy's virgin entryway. Shocking bolts of erotic thrill coursed through the young man's body and his balls churned. No one had played with his butt before. The mixture of taboo and vulnerability turned him on. He was at Dad's mercy. The pressure at his hole built until finally the fingertip broke the seal, sliding past the tight ring.

12