Henry McLeod's Exploits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be happy to take you both to the restroom and show you more." She says. She glances at me. Under the table, she reaches out and grabs my hand. It's like she is trying to tell me that she meant what she said. Anything I need. If I need her to be a whore, she'll be my whore.

"That sounds gr-" Gerald begins. 

"I'm gay." Ernest counters. "You're a lovely woman, Jenny, and I'm sure Gerald would enjoy spending more time with you. But I'm looking for... something else."

I feel a foot brush up against my shin. Ernest looks at me, biting his lip. 

"But I think that the bathroom sounds like a great idea." He says. 

I smile. Jackpot. Jenny may end up being a surprise hit with Gerald, but my sexual prowess has never failed to land a client. If Ernest wants me, he'll get as much of me as he can handle, and then some.

"Then let's go." I drop my company expense card onto the table, then stand. 

The restaurant is fancy, so there's an attendant in the restroom. I hand him a pair of hundred dollar bills. 

"The restroom is being cleaned for the next twenty minutes." I say. 

The man looks at the money in his hand, then at the three men and one woman standing in front of him. I can see the gears turning in his head.

"It certainly is, sir. I'll make sure to standby and inform the other patrons." He shoves the money into his breast pocket, closing the door as he leaves. 

Ernest pounces on me as soon as the door shuts. He thrusts his tongue into my mouth, his hands gripping my toned biceps. Gerald pulls Jenny's tits out, then begins licking them. 

"You're so fucking hot," Ernest moans against me. "As soon as I saw you I knew I wanted your cock in me. Jesus Christ, the lawyer the other firm sent was even more of a nerd than I was. But you? You're a fucking beefcake."

My mind eases a bit at this confession. Ernest is a bottom. Unsurprising, I guess, but it's certainly a relief. I will do whatever it takes for my job, but I'm a natural top. This lunch seems to keep panning out well for me.

In my head, I'm wondering how Ernest's sexuality didn't come up in my research, or apparently in the research of whichever rival firm they already met with. Usually, that's something that gets assessed quickly, as the wrong answer can clearly derail an entire negotiation. The fact that two different firms had the wool pulled over our eyes suggested that PlaySmart may be exactly the right moniker for these two entrepreneurs.

"They say gays are better at giving head than women," I say between kisses. "Want to see if you can finish me off faster than Jenny sucks Gerald?"

Ernest bites my lower lip, then sinks onto his knees. He begins to unbuckle my belt as Jenny kneels before Gerald. When he frees my cock, it springs out of my underwear, hitting him under the chin and leaving a dollop of precum there. I lay it on his face, and he inhales my scent. He sniffs at my shaft and balls while fishing his own little pecker out, stroking it with two fingers. My cock is long and thick, its veiny shaft throbbing with my heartbeat. Standing beside me, however, Gerald's is less impressive. His looks like a ballpark hotdog, thin and unremarkable. But Jenny is undeterred. She glances up at me, giving me a wink, then quickly sucks Gerald into her mouth. I can tell by the way she looks that she'd give anything to trade places with Ernest. 

While I've known many gays who were absolute masters at sucking my cock, Ernest is not one of them. He's eager, to be sure, but lacks talent. His teeth scrape painfully against my shaft, and he can barely take half of it down his throat before he gags and splutters. Jenny, on the other hand, is clearly a gifted cocksucker. Her nose is pressed against Gerald's scraggly pubes while her hand massages his balls. I can see her lips and tongue working in unison as she sucks his cock for all its worth. She doesn't choke or gag, either. Impressive. 

I'm trying my best to get into it so that Ernest is assured of the deal, but he just isn't very good at it. Fortunately for me, Gerald begins to grunt. He holds Jenny's head as he cums in her mouth. When he's finished, Jenny stands, then pulls him into a deep tongue kiss, feeding him his own load. 

"Looks like the rumor isn't true after all," I say with a shrug.

"Gays are good at it," Jenny says, catching her breath. "But nobody sucks dick like a fat girl."

She drops back onto her knees, crawling behind me. Then she grabs my ass cheeks and spreads them open before shoving her tongue into my hole. 

"Jesus Fucking Christ," I groan. "That feels so god damn good, Jenny."

Ernest is desperately suckling my cock head while Jenny makes out with my ass. Her ministrations do wonders more than Ernest's pathetic attempt to suck, so much so that I'm about to cum very quickly. I hold Ernest's head steady, then begin to pump my thick, gooey sperm into his mouth. He quickly loses his composure, choking and causing cum to spew from his mouth all down his anime shirt. When I'm finished, I pull out, then zip my cock back into my pants. 

"Cold water will get the stains out," Jenny says, moving to Ernest. She takes a finger and scoops some of my cum off his shirt, then sucks it into her mouth. "Delicious, Mr. McLeod." 

The young tech entrepreneurs hurriedly clean themselves. 

"That was easily the best blowjob I've ever had," Gerald says. "We'll come by next week to sign the contract. Can... can Jenny be at the signing?" 

I smile. 

"Of course, Mr. Fife," Jenny answers. "I'll be happy to take care of all your needs throughout the duration of your partnership with Nguyen, Myers, and Kowalski."

"Next time," Ernest says to me. "I want you to fuck me."

The two men rush out of the bathroom. Jenny calmly puts her tits back into her dress, then turns to the mirror to make sure her makeup is clean. She reaches for a bottle of mouthwash the attendant keeps by the sink, gargling and spitting. 

"Well done," I say to her. 

When she turns to look at me, she is crying. It's like all that brazen sexuality dissipated once the two coders left. She looks at me, and I know that I've just unlocked a new, totally unexplored avenue for myself. Jenny, for all her timidity at work, never hesitated once she knew what I wanted. Unless I'm quite mistaken, that may end up being a theme.

"I meant what I said, Mr. McLeod," she looks at me, tears brimming in her eyes. Her facade of composure breaking. "Anything. Anything at all. There's nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for you. You can slap me around, tie me up, or even pimp me out to losers like those two. I'll do it all with a smile on my face if I know it's what you want." 

She puts her hand on my chest. 

"I'm all yours, sir. No matter what. I know that you can have anyone you want, and I would never ask that you limit yourself because of me. But whenever you need someone, I just hope that you'll consider giving me a chance." She stands on her tiptoes, pressing her lips softly against my cheek. 

I offer her my arm, and the two of us walk out of the bathroom. I hand the attendant another hundred as we go. 

"That's quite a talented tongue you have," I say as we walk arm in arm towards my car. 

"When you're always the biggest girl in your friend group, you tend to be an afterthought," Jenny says softly. "I... I never had the quarterbacks give me a second look. But I always wanted to make sure that whoever was with me would leave thoroughly satisfied."

"You really are quite beautiful, Jenny," I say. "You are a lovely woman, with a very sexy body."

She smiles at me, hugging my arm as we walk. 

"Well, this body belongs to you," she says. "Wholly and completely."

We reach the car. 

"Get in the back." I tell her. Jenny doesn't even question it, just obeys. I join her in the back seat, wrapping my arm around her. 

"You did a good job today, Jenny," I say, my voice low and husky with lust. "You've earned a reward."

I pull her dress up around her waist, exposing her lacy thong. I reach my hand under the waistband, making her gasp as my hand presses against her hairy pussy. Then I press my lips against hers. 

"I've wanted you for so long, Mr. McLeod," she breathes between kisses. "You've been all I think about." 

My hand rubs her clit in firm circles. I can feel her wetness against my fingertips. 

"Please sir," she moans. "Please, let me touch you too."

I nod. Her hands move quickly, unzipping my pants and fishing my cock out. She licks her palm and begins to stroke me. It's yet another area in which Jenny excels. 

"You're so good at this kind of thing," I say with a grin. 

"Like I said, sir, fat girls know how to please." She nibbles my earlobe. "Besides, I've had a lot of practice."

"Oh? Do tell," I say with an amused smile.

"When I was in a senior in high school," Jenny says as her hand strokes up and down my throbbing cock. "My mother started teaching me. She's a very large woman, over three hundred pounds. And she told me that I would likely be fat like her. So, if I was going to be a fat girl, I'd need to learn how to make men happy."

"Twelfth grade?" I ask, my cock throbbing at the idea. 

"Mhm, I was eighteen. My mother had a strap-on that she would make me suck until I could get it all into my mouth. Once I could deep throat it, she started fucking me with it. We would 'practice' every day after I got home from school. Eventually, she would fuck my ass too."

"Did she make you eat her pussy too?" I ask.

Jenny shakes her head.

"It was strictly 'educational,' or so she said. I could tell that she enjoyed it, and so did I, but...my mother would do anything for me. She would never take advantage for me for her own pleasure. I think there was some sort of justification in her mind that, as long as I didn't make her cum, it was beneficial for me instead of her. I don't know. I...she taught me a lot. I would have been happy to please her as well, but I didn't want to disrupt the dynamic we had. So she kept using the strap-on, and I kept practicing."

"That sounds like it was at least very educational," I say, unsure how to respond to this sort of confession.

"By the time I went to college, I could take a deep pounding in any hole. That came in handy once the frat boys started talking to each other about the mind-blowing head they got from the chubby sorority girl. When they found out I would basically never say no, I became... popular. Which was the first time in my life I could say that. So, I kind of went a little overboard."

Jenny squeezes my cock, causing me to moan. I reach my tongue out to lick her lips as I dip a finger into her pussy. 

"Not your first rimjob in a bathroom, then?" I ask, kissing her softly. She giggles. 

"Nope. I'm hoping it won't be my last, either. Your ass is delicious, sir." Jenny flicks her tongue against my nose playfully. "I'll kneel behind you or in front of you anytime, anywhere, Mr. McLeod."

"Why? What makes me so lucky to get this kind of treatment?" I ask, pressing a second finger into her cunt and making her whimper. 

"Be-ah! Fuck! Your fingers are so thick. Because I... I can see the person you are. I can tell that you're a star, and I want some stardust in my life. I know I'm not the kind of girl a man like you would marry, but I can be the one you fuck. The one who does the things whoever you marry is too dignified to even consider."

"And what's in it for you?"

"Aren't you listening, sir?" She says, rubbing her thumb against the head of my cock. "You. Getting to be close to you. Getting to be a small little part of your life. That's enough for me. And I'll do whatever you need me to do to get it."

Jenny gets a bold look in her eye, then swings her wide hips toward me. She straddles my cock, pulling her panties to the side and rubbing her slit with my head. 

"I want to be clear here, sir," she says, slipping my cock into her hot, tight pussy. "If you ever find yourself in trouble, I will be your lifeline. I will make up an alibi, I will lie under oath, and I will hide evidence."

She leans forward, biting my tongue as her pillowy tits squish against my neck. 

"And..." she looks mischievous. "If you ever want to get into trouble, I will be your accomplice. I will throw someone in a van, I will hold a knife to someone's throat, and I will hide a body."

"What the fuck has gotten into you?" I ask, unsure of where my timid secretary went and who this bold new woman is. 

"It's always been me, sir," she moans. "I've only ever wanted to make you happy. I've always tried to adjust my behavior to fit your desires. And I'll keep doing that until you have no more use for me."

I thrust my hips up into Jenny, and she bucks herself back against me. Our bodies are developing a rhythm that is in perfect sync. She cums over and over, moaning and wailing in ecstasy. And what she's saying feels right. It feels like this is supposed to happen. But I won't exploit it. I won't overindulge. I'll use her, I'll put her to work, and I'll make sure that she knows that she's valued. 

"Jenny," I grunt, feeling myself getting close. "What is your favorite kink? The one thing that makes you wet in an instant? You've shown yourself to be an amazing secretary, and you've earned your favorite kink. So, tell me, and I'll do it now."

She bites her lip. 

"Thank you, Mr. McLeod," she says, her breath labored. "What I'm into... it's not that weird or even that kinky. I just... I like it when I have cum on my clothes and wear them around in public. It feels like I'm... like I'm claimed. Like I belong to someone. And more than anything, I want to belong to you."

I smile. 

"That is something that I'll be happy to do for you, Jenny." I say. "Lay on your back, and I'll cover you with my load. Why didn't you let Gerald cum on you too?"

"That loser didn't deserve it. Wearing his cum would have been a banner pointing to weakness. But wearing yours? I'll be proud. Honored."

I jerk my cock for a few brief moments before I blast. My hot, creamy spunk spurts from my member, coating Jenny's lovely green dress in streaks of gooey white. 

"You know," Jenny says, scooping a bit of cum into her mouth just like she did in the bathroom. "Before we left the office, you said 'that's my girl.'"

I nod. 

"So I did." 

"Well, am I your girl?" She looks at me curiously. "I don't need to be your only girl or your favorite girl or even a girl that you like. I just want to be yours."

I lean down and kiss her. 

"You don't give yourself enough credit, Jenny," I say. "You're my girl."

She smiles as a tear run down her cheek. 

"That's all I've ever wanted."

12