All Comments on 'Henry V Pt. 01'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

No real ending

shopratshoprat5 months ago

Good

place to end chapter 1!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith5 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ swift Justice, well written.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed5 months ago

Why do they always say it was just once and then proceed to protect the lover and his family? She has likely destroyed her family without a second thought. 4 stars for now until the epilogue is published.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Hit him in the balls!

5

miket0422miket04225 months ago

Points for creativity and originality with the livestreaming as she looks at the pictures of her cheating in real time.

Otherwise still too much of a partial story for my tastes.

dragonmann72dragonmann725 months ago

I know this was part 1, but instead of the golf course, he should head over to Mr. Wilson's house and introduce himself to Mrs, Wilson as Dennis the Menace. Then offer her the cricket bat.

Chimo1961Chimo19615 months ago

I feel deprived of your confrontation scene. 5 for your backbone alone.

mainer42mainer425 months ago

an amusing one from you Well done No nitpicking from me

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe5 months ago

Love the story quick and concise

crazycam69crazycam695 months ago

Very nice. Looking forward to the epilogue and the impending “cricket game”. 5 stars.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc5 months ago

Need more obviously - 4.0* so far.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat5 months ago

Great set up so far and a husband that seems is going to take action. 5*

Hooked1957Hooked19575 months ago

This had the possibility to be five stars, but you stopped well short of that mark. Don't give me two super short chapters, just give me one complete story next time. You had the premise and the set-up... follow up the next time.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper69895 months ago

I agree, way too short.

slowhand21slowhand215 months ago

Come on! You have to follow up with a great meal after that appetizer!

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

I love what you have written here. A man takes action, his wife messing around calls for extreme action. A cricket bat sounds about right. A married man should know NOT to screw around with a married woman. If she gets caught, he gets caught and they both pay. I am all for making him pay dearly. I just can't get any of my stories published with any kind of physical confrontation included. LOL so Frustrating. Good Job. Buster2U

GamblnluckGamblnluck5 months ago

Why bother make an epilogue for a half story? Just finish the damn thing in the first place.

TrustingagainTrustingagain5 months ago

Awaiting the next installment

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yep - FTDS!

Pappy7Pappy75 months ago

Seriously? She took him to a place where the family hangs out and does all that right out in the open? Then she protects him? Epilogue better be divorce court for both the cheaters.

Medussa55Medussa555 months ago

As you said in the preamble there is no conclusion in this part and the ending was left to the readers imagination but maybe too much is left. Perhaps it was writing against a word count constraint but just a little more plot progression may have helpe formulate ideas in my mind. There is not really enough their to empathize with either character making a conclusion difficult.

A good start well written but seems more like an opening chapter than a stand alone story 4*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She couldn't be so stupid as to go to their club with a lover, although I like the cricket bat!

amygdalaamygdala5 months ago

Ohhh lordy..i nearly snitched on myself. I typed out over 6 lines of a rendition of something similar, then remember that fiction and real life sometimes should not cross paths, then deleted it. Why I need to still say something on here who knows. But for the unfortunate souls that may experience such treachery and betrayal as my dad said to me as a child and i now say to my own. "If you cant be good, then be careful" Happy Holidays 🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More, more!

BSreaderBSreader5 months ago
Too

Short but to the point. Could have been a 5 but. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I see a bad moon arising...I see trouble for everyone on the way. No winners in this one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There was no need to split a flash story into 2 parts. But you did. So, he now needs to drive the slut to the lover's house and force her to confront the wife. Then drop the cunt off to her parents house. Then the yada, yada can continue.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

"I asked for some advice and decided to take that advice and publish the full story." - Bravo! That's been my battle cry for a while now. Why force a story into a 750-word template if it's not a requirement for an event.

\

But then, why leave out the conclusion if you have one?

\

"He said he was several years younger than me," - He "said" he was? He either was or he wasn't!

\

[I answered it. "Hi Bro." He said he was several years younger than me, at times I thought he spoke a different language. "Where's Ginny?"] - This is confusing. Is Les speaking? Then why is he asking Stevie where Ginny is? If, as I think, Stevie is speaking, then there should be a paragraph break after "I answered it," or somewhere before "Where's Ginny?" with possibly an attribution to Stevie.

\

Good one, dmann!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

First stop should be 17 Arcadia Ave for a conversation with Mrs. Wilson. The cheating slut would chronicle the entire relationship with the asshole and then they wait for his arrival. Divorce filed the next day.

JollyrogeringJollyrogering5 months ago

It's a story. It's not realistic. The husband is over-reacting for the sake of the story.

This is the old and overworked American 'right to kill' when wronged. You should not propagate such a vigilante emotion.

The right way is to scold the wife, keep the pictures and divorce her if he wishes, but not to harm her physically.

The back - side of the story is to find out why: And that would make your story interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So far so good

Dalton402Dalton4025 months ago

Busted! I love his style.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You need to be more careful with your dialog. The way you wrote it, Ginny was the one who said, "You promised you remained faithful till death do us part, guess we're both liars then."

-

Also "promised you remained faithful" is an awkward wording and probably doesn't mean what you meant. Something like "promised you would remain faithful" would probably work better.

-

While we're putting that last sentence under a microscope, I will point out that you should have used a semicolon rather than a comma to separate the two clauses.

-

Now, to the story overall, I mostly enjoyed it. It was still lacking though, so I'm glad you didn't go with the 750 word version.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A real man and not some small dick cuckold loser bitch boi.

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

needs a follow up but good so far

JensensloverJensenslover5 months ago

Lazy, you're only going to finish it after seeing comments on this chapter? If its already finished in an epilogue just post it all at once

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Don’t stop now. You’ve got a really good start here, so go find Charles. Your little Bro can entertain him until you get there.

Taskman1961Taskman19615 months ago

I like it so far, 5 stars. I'm waiting for what happens in part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pt 01?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was just once. In his office. But she knows his address. And it was a mistake that kept her from going further. But she was out with him tonight. Um. She’s lying.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty thin. Lots of potential here for a good story, so come on and tell it. You are definitely not ready for an epilog yet - too much story needs to be filled in yet, first.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He has to ask himself, “Do I want to stay married to a woman who is dumb enough to dance indecently with another man, at a well attended event in their hometown? I would be worried that she might forget to breathe.

OPrimeOPrime5 months ago

A little short for such a good start.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked it... as much as it went. Too short; this kind of story rarely hits the 750 count. Need either a re-write with a longer story or a GOOD 2nd part to complete the story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Some people like short sharp stories, this has pleased them, some don't like that set-up, so I finished it in a second part and people are still not happy.

Never mind, a lot of people have liked Part 1 and I hope people like Part 2. I did enjoy writing both parts, probably Part 1 more.

Les

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked it. Need the second part with the crying, wailing, smoking craters, and blood running in the street.

GardenshedGardenshed5 months ago

Great quick story…… Les should first practice on Ginny with the cricket bat. Really need to have the right swing. Then take care of business with Charles in the car park probably getting into his BMW..

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Les is speaking over the last two paragraphs, so there should be no close quote on the next to the last one.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill694 months ago

Bring the Burn !!!

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

There are consequences when you don't play by the rules so male sure you understand them before you marry. Good one 5 stars

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

Great story!!!! Too short though hahaha Looking forward the epilog ;)

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades2 months ago

It is good to have a protective brother. Thanks for your writing.

oldtwitoldtwit11 days ago

Nice short and to the point.

Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Henry Series Info