Henry Wants "Lunch"

Story Info
Jacoby and his BBC "feed" Hungry Henry during lunch.
769 words
4.24
4.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

This dirty old man wanted my cum for a lunch time snack.

"You got 40 minutes. I'm bored and want to make you squirt," Henry told me.

Our bond consisted of us just knowing where the other was at all times, and subsequent rubbing once we were in each other's presence regardless if clothes were on. He being who he was as the retired professor, he said for so long he had to retract his inner, bottom slut, that he was always around students and of course he was married to a woman whom he had children with. He wanted badly for years to pull his pants down and moon the world, so that any available top could enter him while he grabbed his ankles. He wanted to suck me on a Monday because it was a hectic day, and Henry knew the medicine to keep me calm and collect as I still had five hours to go after lunch.

"I just wanna take care of my man," he said to me.

"I'm not even showered," I told him as I was in uniform.

"Didn't you work out this morning? You showered before work, right," he asked. "You're clean enough for me. Besides, a like a little man musk for I know my man isn't a dirty troll.

I gave in as we met up in a private area just off base, a sector near the waterfront that provides the best view of the nearby landscape, all tucked behind a line of abandoned shipping containers. If anyone would've paid attention, they knew what we were going to do, but not a car off the road made a turn our way as most likely they were going on or off base minding their own business.

We parked our vehicles behind one of the containers as not a soul was nearby, and he walked over to my pickup as I already had my pants down, laying flat in front seat with the middle console raised.

"You tried to tell me no, but you meant yes," he said as he entered from the passenger side, and shut the door once he got on his knees on the floor, clear out of sight of anyone if they were looking.

I could tell he was aching to wrap his lips around my big, black dick for he moaned as his soon as his mouth touched the tip, then pushed his head down to where I felt those throat muscles squeezing. He commenced the head bobbing while pulling from the base to the tip, relentless in his pursuit of making me cum during my lunch break.

"Who's really hungry," I asked right as he took his tongue to my balls, doing the thing where his tongue untangled any pubes, and making me raise my legs up with my boots on my feet, and pants around my ankles.

He paid extra attention to the ball sack as I tried to stroke my hard prick, but then he swatted my hands as he denied me from pleasuring myself.

"That's my job," he said as he stopped short of sticking his tongue in my ass, having me whimper for all the waterfront to hear.

Henry cranked up the speed in blowing me as he pulled his lips tighter, then bobbed his head more as it felt like he had my dick more and more submerged. I tried not being so nosey, but couldn't help it, as I was doing myself in more as he loved my vocal.

"Gimme that midday nut," he said as he went back to licking, and tugging my balls while my legs were over my head. "Papa Bear needs every ounce.".

Henry's swirling of his skull made me close my eyes as I was ready to pass out from the sensation, with my balls tightening so much it started to hurt.

"Give it to me, baby," he demanded, even with a mouth full of cock.

I tried to pull away to shoot, but he kept his mouth on my sperm gun and caught all the bullets I spit out, as the climax felt like it could've been a good 45 seconds.

I screamed and squirmed, and breathed heavy from the way it felt. He took in every drop then looked up at me, smiling, showing off his tongue as confirmation.

"Lunch time nut is better than no nut," he said as he kissed my thighs, balls, then reached up on top of me to kiss my lips. "Thank you, baby."

I thanked him instead, as he made a hectic day that much more enjoyable.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers