BBC - Finally!

Story Info
My first time with a BBC.
1.2k words
4.41
16k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsant9463
jsant9463
10 Followers

I finally had the house to myself for a few days, my wife went out of town for a weekend trip with her friends, leaving me to my own devices! I am a bi-sexual 50 year old white male- and while I have had a few fun times with white guys I had been craving an experience with a black man....... With a big cock!

I started going through my apps hoping to find a willing partner. I quickly discovered a lack of black men on the hook up sites I was using. I put the phone to the side a little disappointed, but as I was alone I figured for now I would do the next best thing and watch some porn. I went to a site I had been to before, and looked up "BBC blowjob white man"

I found one that was particularly exciting, it was a "hook up" amateur video where a white dude is servicing a man with an extremely large and fully erect black dick. It was a short video, but checked all the boxes for me! The white guy eagerly sucked the magnificent black dick barely fitting most of it in his mouth -- but enough so the BBC ended by shooting a huge load in the white guys mouth. I was holding out for a hook up so I resisted shooting my load.

I was as hard as steel and determined to find a willing ebony partner! I went back on my apps, it was a little later in the day and there were more men on line. Thankfully two profiles popped up that matched what I was craving!

The first guy I contacted was interested but the longer we chatted, the more it was apparent that he was only into getting off via text/chat than an actual meet up. That was kind of fun, but I wanted the real thing.

I "winked" at another guy who was DEFINITELY what I was craving. Good looking guy, great body and most importantly his last picture on his profile showed what appeared to be 7 inches long hanging down his thigh and thick! I was super turned on imagining what it must look like fully aroused! I was leaking precum without touching myself hoping he would respond.

About an hour later, he winked back with a response.

"Send me a picture, love a hairy white man"

I sent the picture, his next response had my head spinning......

"Wow, sexy pic man. I am free this evening, can you stop by?"

Ok, so if he only knew I was ready at an instant to jump in my car and speed over! "Yes, what time?"

"8:30- I'm Troy, and I have to warn you, its been a week or so since I came so be prepared, LOL!"

Ok so if this wasn't already going as planned, that definitely was the cherry on top! I got his address, checked it out to see it was a legit house in the area. It was around 6 so I had a couple of hours to prepare.

I started by showering and man grooming, and just to be prepared I got out my favorite ass toy to be ready for anything!

The time was here and I got dressed and started my journey to Troy's home. I was so aroused, I was glad that there was enough gas in the car so I would not have to get out of the car with my cock hard and ready to go! It seemed like the 20 minute drive took an hour as all types of scenarios filled my head. I finally reached his home!

Troy opened the door, and his pictures were totally on point. He has wearing a pair of tight red shorts and a white tank, both of which were tight to the point that absolutely nothing was left to the imagination! He was not hard and his cock which was pressed against the stretchy fabric of his shorts and looked even larger in person. His body was amazing, he definitely spent a lot of time working out. He welcomed me in, we shook hands and he pulled me close and gave me a hug, being sure his hige cock grazed my leg.

"Shall we?" he said as he led me to his bedroom after some light "get to know you" chit chat. I stood up my erection straining against my pants. We stood in front of his bed while he drew me in closer, massaging my back and kissing my neck. My hands explored his back and ass, I reached to the front and felt his cock, now hard straining against his tight shorts.

He started taking my clothes off and told me to lay on his bed while he undressed. I watched as he removed his short and after agonizing moments I let out a sigh of lust when he finally took off his shorts, exposing his hard, thick black cock.

My mouth was watering as he laid down and suggested we start a 69 session. He started sucking my cock with expertise, as I lay there stroking his big dick. I took him in my mouth and started taking in as much of him as I could.

I must have been doing it right as I heard him groan with pleasure he stopped sucking me and I concentrated on getting him as hard as possible, and hopefully getting him to feed me his week long load!

He loved to be edged, and I loved it as well tasting his pre cum as he made me stop when he was close to cumming.

"Damn you know how to suck a cock, Im so close to cumming, but not ready yet!" Troy had me lay down on my back as he started tounge fucking my ass. I has in heaven as he got my hole super wet and excited. He got out some lube and a condom. The toy I used was big, but not like Troy! I tried to relax as best I could as he wrapped his dick in a condom and lubed it up.

"Ok just relax, Ill be as gentle as possible," he said with a smile. He began by fingering my hole, eventually getting two thick fingers inside me. Next I felt the head of his dick press against my hole as he eased it in. My ass was on fire between pain and pleasure as he worked himself into me. Before I knew it the pain had passed and he was fucking me into an ecstatic frenzy.

He announced that he was close to cumming, so he pulled out, removed his condom and put it back in my waiting mouth.

He started fucking my face as I hungrily accepted his cock. It wasn't long before Troy announced that he was going to cum...... "that's it baby ... keep going I am going to cuuuummmmmm!"

With that last announcement I felt his cock throb and he was filling my mouth with is hot cum. I could not take it all in and some of it spilled out of my mouth. He immediately went back down on me as I returned the favor, cumming in his mouth while I was savoring his load.

I got dressed and took it all in eagerly hoping there would be a next time!

jsant9463
jsant9463
10 Followers