Henry's Hopes And Dreams

Story Info
Henry tries to evaluate and solve a complex sexual situation.
4k words
3.45
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

Warning the following contains explicit references to sexual activity, including a reference to the world famous Armin Meiwes dominant abuse of his partner's penis. It is best understood if you know that the letter writer is a lecturer in Abnormal Psychology. He is the author of 'A Speculation On Stalin's Psychology'.

My dearest Jenna

I know the conventional wisdom is that I should feel guilt about having had sex with you when you are my best friend's wife. But I don't. I just want to resolve a complex situation so that you and I can give each other the greatest happiness. In philosophical terms, I may have to be content with the greatest happiness of the greatest number. In this case there are 4 people or 6 if you include your parents. You are the most important person in this situation.

The other 3 men are your husband, Robert, your lover Shane and your father. Completing the set is your mother.

I get a certain level of satisfaction from our relationship being hidden from your lover and Shane. If it was not for Shane's exceptional abilities I would be much better for you than he is. I value you whereas Shane doesn't. I know how much you love your husband and how much he worships you. I was, only 8 years ago, his Best Man at your wedding.

More importantly, I am glad that Shane knows nothing about me. To be honest I feel I am one-nil up on Shane since you give me your body willingly. I dread to think how Shane would distort our relationship. That is why I think it is best if Shane becomes history. I think it would be best for you, even at the cost of you losing access to his sexual prowess, to give Shane the heave ho. He has plenty of other women to shag and many husbands to dominate.

Unless he has changed, I think Robert would be lost without you. That is why we secretly cuckold him. It ls well said that 'ignorance is bliss'. I must admit that secret assignations in far off hotel rooms makes for more exciting sex. The fear of being discovered, while remaining unlikely, is erotic. I feel that we are creating a world just for us.

I wish I didn't have to make Robert a cuckold. But Cupid has sent his arrows to both of our hearts. And no one is immune from Cupid's marksmanship. So I will continue our relationship "until death do us part".

Not that I am complaining. You have made my life so much better. If we could be together for ever I would be even happier. But if I have to share you with 2 other men, then so be it. If sharing gives you the greatest happiness then sharing you with Shane and Robert is my love gift to you. But it is an expensive gift. I suppose we are the less rich equivalent of Prince Charles secretly having sex with Camilla and Princess Di at the same time. Except I am single and Camilla didn't have a second lover.

Obviously I would prefer for us to have a monogamous relationship. But that would mean you have to be happy not having sex with Shane and your husband. But second best would be us having an accommodation with Robert.

At least Robert is unaware of my cuckolding him. This is unlike that brute Shane who rubs the cuckolding in your husband's face.

You told me that we have different sexual styles. Shane is energetic, Robert is cosy and I am sensual. Perhaps you need all 3 approaches. Perhaps you need to be dominated without being loved by Shane. Perhaps you need to be loved without hesitation by me. I know you have a shared intellectual and social relationship with Robert that neither Shane or I could match. Perhaps the 3 of us make a perfect man to fully meet all your needs.

I have watched the video you sent me with as much emotional detachment as I can. They give me a great insight into Shane's and your psycology. I must confess that it was hard watching you have sex with Shane. I have seen many distressing videos but this was the most distressing. I had to take frequent breaks from it to block my feelings of revulsion.

It is obvious to me that Shane makes your husband do all kinds of kinky stuff just to humiliate him.

The first example came when you were recording. Shane makes Robert lick around his anus. I know that Robert is fully heterosexual. He can get no pleasure from licking around Shane's arse. Robert's face betrays disgust. Robert is therefore being subservient to Shane who is what we call an 'Alpha male'. His sexual kink is dominating people preferably by breaking social and marital norms.

My dearest Jenna, I would be subordinate to Shane and subordinate to Robert to please you. I would join as the lowest in the pecking order. I meant what I said "I will do whatever it takes to make you happy."

The hardest thing for me to do is to walk away and leave you But if that is best for you I will leave with fond memories and gratitude for making me a happier and more rounded person. Of course I will be sad but I will take solace in the saying 'better to have loved and lost than never loved at all'.

All I ask is that you tell me to my face that you want me to go. I will not argue or seek to change your mind. I suppose it will be 'last in is first out'.

Shane gets some of his Alpha powers because he knows that Robert loves you. That is why he makes you do things that will humiliate his 'subordinate male'. It is better for Shane if he does things to you that your husband can't do. And Shane's speciality is, as you say, energetic oral clitoral and deeply penetrating vaginal sex.

Another example of Shane's humiliation strategy is your pubic hair. You know that Robert likes women having pubic hair. You like having a small, well trimmed patch but be otherwise bald around your vagina. So Shane makes you shave your pubic mound completely. I bet a pound to a penny Shane gets no more pleasure from seeing you naked and with a bald pussy than if you had a little mound of hair. I bet the satisfaction he gets is from Robert knowing that you are pleasing him. Shane has 'marked his territory'.

On the video I saw Shane makes your husband watch him flick your clit with his tongue until you scream out in orgastic delight. He has to stand there and watch Shane continue to pleasure your clit until you came a second time. Then Shane gave you a third orgasm just with his tongue.

Shane doesn't react to giving you an orgasm. He looks up towards the camera, presumably for a reaction from Robert.

It is no coincidence that Robert isn't good at using the clit as part of foreplay, yet alone to bring you to clitoral orgasm. Now he is made to watch you enjoying clitoral heaven by another man.

No wonder that Robert has changed. You tell me your husband's sex drive is almost absent and, when he gets horny, sex is just cosy. Before your marriage we got used to hearing Robert make you climax.

It seems to me that Robert has found bad ways to deal with an intolerable situation. I still want good things to happen to my best friend. It is sad that he has this subordinate role. If we are to have a 3 way relationship then I wouldn't want to dominate or humilate Robert.

I think it would be good if Robert could open up to someone. He needs some sessions of 'talking therapy' with a trained psychotherapist. I know you have tried to get him to talk about Shane and you. Understandably he doesn't want to engage in a frank and honest discussion. It is probably hard for any man to discuss his feelings about being an enforced submissive.

By talking to his or her spouse any submissive takes on several risks. The spouse may join in the humilation to gain brownie points from the lover. The submissive may have to endure things that offend. The risk is that the marriage or partnership will end.

The worst case I know personally was a gay man who was made to sleep in a tent whenever his boyfriend hooked up with another man. He would have to spend several nights alone and frightened while his boyfriend slept with his latest conquest. The worst recorded was someone who got to eat his partner's penis.

Perhaps Robert might open up to me. After all I was his best man. We shared a house for 3 yeard. We watched porn togther and know pretty much everything about each other.

Anyway I need to get back to your situation with Shane and Robert.

Probably the worst incident in the video was when Robert had to record you as Shane took you from behind and did you doggy style. Your husband had to watch you prostate on all fours, your hair wild and free, your breasts swinging back and forth with him pumping you ever harder. Robert had to hear you scream with delight.

You then lay there naked until Shane had time to recover from doggy fucking you. You and Shane were cuddling in a post orgasm cuddle. Once the post coital chemicals that make us want to cuddle had disappated, you wanted fresh action.

Your husband was forced to watch as you French kissed Shane and Shane's penis became rock hard. Then Shane stood up and lifted your buttocks up to a shoulder stand position. You told Shane, in front of your husband, how much you liked the feeling of Shane's monster cock inside you.

You knew that your husband was still recording, that Shane would make you both watch it later. But in a haze of lust you initiated a further sexual episode. You knew but you didn't care. Shane had made you want only him. Neither Shane or you cared a jot about Robert and his camera recording your lust. Getting sexual satisfaction from Shane was your only desire.

You begged Shane to thrust even more deeply. Robert had to record your face as Shane had hot passionate sex with you.

After Shane had shot his load deep inside your vagina, Robert had to record you saying to Shane that you had never felt so physically fulfilled. And he had to record Shane congratulate you on the way your vaginal walls contracted as he neared ejaculation.

Shane took over the recording. He ordered your husband to put his finger inside your cunt and to feel your vaginal contractions. He told your husband "No woman can fake these vaginal contractions. These are unequivocal proof that I have given your wife an orgasm. Do you feel your wife's vaginal contractions?"

Robert replied "Yes"

Shane asked Robert "And. what does it mean?"

Robert replied "It means that you have given my wife an orgasm and truly satisfied her."

Shane made Robert repeat the sentence.

Your husband should be nearly psychotic with rage. He should want to shoot Shane. His psychological response is to be withdrawn and remote from you. He spends more time alone and away from you.

I can see why you have a problem leaving Robert. It is a mark of how much he loves you that Robert puts up with Shane and his demands.

Robert should hate being demeaned when you lick and suck Shane's 10 incher. He can see that you enjoy Shane's size and girth. Most men look down when being sucked off. Yet Shane looks up at the camera rather than down at you. He prefers seeing your husband's reaction. It is only when he orgasms does he look down. You show Shane and the camera the cum in your mouth. And then 30 seconds later a mouth with no cum in it. Shane pats your head snd tells you what a good girl you are.

I know you love playing with cock. You tell me that Robert only has 7 inches. Robert is therefore on the larger size of average. The average is 5 inches.

I know you like seeing gay porn with strapping men with obscenely large cocks. I have to make do with the average. But, despite the desire of most men for large cocks, size doesn't matter in most cases. I take comfort in the fact that the man with the world's biggest cock, a mind blowing 13 inches when flaccid, can not get an erection.

I would rather have my 5 inches and give you sensual sex than parade a 13 incher in hugging shorts to impress other party goers. I would prefer to pay to enter a nightclub with my average sized dick than get in free to the VIP section. I do wonder how men and women deal with his 13 inch massiveness.

But I digress. It is a shame that Shane's dominance has caused Robert to be less able to perform his bedroom duties. I have been bullied and this caused me to become a sexual recluse. I truly don't want to see my best friend suffer like that. People say that 'I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy'. I think the world would be a better place if Shane became a sexual recluse. But I acknowledge that many women would strongly disagree.

I hate Shane for his attitude to Robert. I can see why you lost your virginity to Shane. What woman wouldn't want her cherry popped by an experienced older man with a large cock. I can see why you and he became lovers.

I know how distraught you became when you discovered that he slept around. You had hoped to be the one to tame him. You didn't realise that no one can tame Shane. He has all the attributes of an Alpha type. And no one can tame an Alpha type except for an Alpha with superior skills and determination. Shane has the same ruthlessness that Stalin had. Stalin's wife contemplated leaving him, and after an argument, she fatally shot herself.

Luckily Shane has no ambition to spread his ideology across the world. But Alpha types do create pyschological problems for those around them, especially those who care about them. Robert is the one who most suffers from Shane's alpaness. But, if the whim takes Shane, you could be like Stalin's wife and commit suicide.

That is why Alpha types figure in large numbers in senior positions in corporations and niche enterprises. The desire to dominate others outweighs actually making money for an Alpha type. They take on risk without a qualm. Sometimes this leads to Enron type disasters. Enron was packed full of 'the smartest men in the room' who did whatever it took to stay ahead of the other bright young 'go aheads'.

Returning to the matter in hand, I can only imagine how badly hurt you were hurt when you discovered that Shane regularly fucked your mother. He had usurped your father in the marital bed. You know knew that Shane now had sex with your mother and you. You hated the woman who gave birth to you for betraying the man who had helped create you.

Yet Shane was a great lover and you had willingly given him your maidenhood. You expected your mother to give Shane up. That was what you expected from your mother because you believed she was moral. You rightly felt angry at having to share Shane with your own mother. You also felt sorry for your father being a cuckold. Worse was being told by your mother that Shane made use of all the rooms in your house to fuck her. Shane had sex with your mother in your bed when you were at University. It was sickening for you to be told by your mother that Shane's prick was extra hard knowing that he had fucked you and her in the same bed.

Because she was under Shane's spell your own mother wanted you and Shane to have sex in her marital bed. Shane had wanted to have both women at the same time in the marital bed. Your mother told you she begged Shane not to have a mother and daughter 3some and remarkably Shane agreed. But to get that concession your mother had to book Shane and her into a hotel for a weekend. Meanwhile Shane had given your father a list of trivial tasks to do, like cleaning all the loos.

You watched him tick the tasks off the list. He refused your offer of help because he didn't want to upset Shane. After all these were his tasks given to him to perform. You watched as your father hand washed your mother's cum stained panties. It revolted you.

It is obvious from this that Shane does not have total dominance over your mother. But it was a good Skinnerian strategy on your mother's part. She gave Shane a reward, in the form of a dirty weekend, for good behaviour. The good behaviour was Shane not insisting on a 3some.

However Shane insisted that you and he had sex in your parents' bed. She and your father had to spend a weekend away to allow you and Shane to have his wicked way. You willingly christened every room. Each room was used to have a diferent form of sexual union.

As part of the deal you had to take a selfie of Shane and you in your parents' bed. And that is what you did. When your mother returned the first thing Shane did was show your mother the selfie. Shane then left you alone and went with your parents to their bedroom.

You worried about what Shane might be doing to your father. Later that evening, after Shane had left, your mother made it worse. She explained that your father gained satisfaction from being cuckolded. You discovered that your father watched Shane fuck your mother and enjoyed the spectacle naked and bound. You had to come to terms with your father being a pervert who actually liked being bound and cuckolded.

You discovered that your mother is besotted with Shane. You had expected any mother to end her relationship under such circumstances. But this was not so in this case. Your mother liked being the bedmate of 2 different men. Your father liked being dominated. You couldn't give up Shane even if you wanted to. The situation was so strange. You had to come to terms with its strangeness.

The fact that your father liked watching while being bound made the situation easier for you to handle. It is hard for anyone to come to terms with a mother who is a slut and a father who is strongly submissive. But discovering your father wasn't being forced was a comfort to you.

You arranged a clear the air session with the 4 of you. Shane said that, if push came to shove, he preferred fucking your mother to you. He told the 3 of you that he still wanted to fuck you and your mother. Your own father then said "If Jenna is happy to share you with her mother then I have no objections other than the arrangements being separate."

Initally you refused. Your mother and father were pleased. It avoided a complex situation.

Shane had to accept a temporary defeat. The three of them went to their bedroom leaving you alone.

But an Alpha may lose a battle but continue contesting the war. Shane gradually spent time with you. He knew that you would weaken. But you stood your ground. You didn't want to be his cum slut, another notch on his belt. So he coerced you by saying that he could have your father killed if you didn't give him your wares. You doubted that Shane would go that far, but knew he had underworld contacts. You didn't want to take that risk.

I think you were actually hoping for something to make you save face in reversing your position. I think yoh were pleased that you could have sex with Shane. I also think this gave you a chance to be seen as a grown up by your parents. You could and did approach Shane on an Alpha minus basis.

You got Shane to agree to you going to University and to be free to date men there. He got you to agree to be his sexual partner during the Univetsity holidays.

I think you were proud when you told your patents of your arrangement. To reinforce you, as Skinnerians see things, Shane had sex with you for a whole week. I bet that made you feel really in control. But of course you weren't in control. You had given Shane the right to fuck you whenever he pleased. You convienently ignored the fact that you were now giving Shane permission to fuck your own mother. You could have insisted on him stopping cuckolding your father. But you took comfort in achieving something tangible. You got the freedom to have a normal University sex life. That is where you met Robert and moved in with him. It was in our shared house that we met. That is where I fell in love with you. It was there where we first had sex. This was the first time we had 'done the dirty' on Roger and had illicit sex.

It was only after you were married that you were honest enough to tell me how you had a love hate relationship with Shane You hated the threat to your father's life but enjoyed having Shane's cock in your mouth and vagina.

I know how much you enjoy my average length manhood. Not only do I feel no guilt at cuckolding my best friend but I revel in the joy of our illicit intimacy. You have turned me from a sexual recluse into a tiger.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers
12