Henry's Hopes And Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My one regret is that we could have met before you knew Shane and Robert. I would love to have taken your virginity and you mine.

But I digress. This is supposed to be about us. Let me state my fondest wish. I want to share my whole life with you. I will put my whole heart into our relationship. I will do whatever it takes to grow our love.

I want us to share good and bad times together.

I am glad we have the same strong feelings for each other. I promise to make you the happiest woman on earth. I'll be there whenever you need me. It matters not if you become blind, disabled, deaf or dumb. I will be there for you.

I promised to be the man of your dreams. I will not let you down in any way.

You own my whole heart. We must give ourselves a chance to find mutual, eternal happiness. I don't believe in predestination or that things are written in the stars. But I know that you are the one predestined for me.

Our love will never go stale. We can share our fantasies, hopes, wishes, dreams and, of course, our bodies. We already openly discuss our wants and needs. Our loving relationship will grow and get better. I want you. I want to spend the rest of my life living with you in peace and harmony. And this includes us sharing our bodies in wedded bliss.

Of course I understand that you have to make sacrifices to end your current arrangements. But I know that you will be happier with me than anyone else.

I hope to hear from you soon. I love you whatever you decide.

Hugs and Kisses

Henry

12