All Comments on 'Hentai World Ch. 05: Shmooed'

by PrevertOne

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cdbsr00cdbsr00about 7 years ago
hey

any plans to add to this series? it's one of the more interesting ones (having read THIS one 4x already).

PrevertOnePrevertOneabout 7 years agoAuthor
Yes.

Yes, there will be more. I'm just working on other stories for the moment :) Thank you for reading :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow

I've read this at least six times and its still awesome. Weird as fuck but awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More, please.

I read this story over a year ago, and I absolutely love the idea of it. It has so much potential! I keep hoping there would be more eventually, but still nothing. What happened?

PrevertOnePrevertOneabout 5 years agoAuthor
More coming :)

Currently writing parts six and seven. Hope to have them posted in the near future (seven's proving difficult however :)).

PrevertOnePrevertOneabout 5 years agoAuthor
More coming :)

Working on Six and Seven right now. Hope to post them in the near future (Seven is proving difficult).

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 3 years ago

Wow, hot and horrific in one.

Sir GalahadSir Galahad3 months ago
"Come to Westworld, where nothing can go wrong ... go wrong ... go wrong ..."

If you thought that Westworld was a dangerous place, or the amusement park planet from the Star Trek: TOS episode "Shore Leave" needed a safety briefing before the crew was allowed to be beamed down, you ain't seen nothin' yet. And the Virginia master AI that runs the planet seems seriously and maliciously evil to me.

That said, I would like to read the rest of this -- and I would be delighted if the survivors of the unscheduled landing managed to both keep the boodle and find a way to live there safely. None of them is a prize, but they deserve better than to become the playthings of Virginia!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrevertOne@PrevertOne
I live in Washington state. Aspiring writer, mostly a hobby now. I like off beat humor, weird things, sci-fi, fantasy, horror. Mostly inspired by B-movies, Roger Corman, old school pin-up girls, and Greek and Renaissance sculpture and art.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES