All Comments on 'HER'

by BobWrongerer

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments (Page 2)
Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Loved this one, Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife supported his false claim about Chad having the shotgun at the outset. She was indocrinated by her slutty friend and out of 25 years he cheats on her once. So he goes nuts and she gets 25 yearts? Never happen, ridiculous story and politics was also ridiculous.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - politics and porn make great partners - each one screwing around on the other and lying to everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Storyline was a great concept, but the execution was lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As always, exceptionally choppy writing ruins a great story idea. Really needs a polished writer to make it flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story would have worked just fine as a BTB story. The wife and Chad will be doing hard time and both lives are ruined. Hurray for the BTB side.

Personally, I think that the DA's case against the wife (and maybe Chad) for attempted murder and conspiracy to commit murder would be rather weak if challenged in court. It was unfortunate that the author decided to introduce politics into the story. Doing that only makes readers choose sides and lessens the story plot. Stick to the story forget the politics.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

Best BTB story I've seen.

Always amused at who gets bent when politics is mentioned (...the other side)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking on from Ireland where one of our established political parties spent 50 years bombing and murdering right up to the 1990s...the differences in USA is minor. Still..not a fan of political opinion / indoctrination disguised as commentary. Good story when the political tripe removed. TC Ireland.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like this guy's stuff. It's funny and different. It's unpredictable in the sense that you know exactly where the story is headed but the twists and turns the author takes are always a surprise. Sometimes even a shock. As to the political stuff, if everybody insists on choosing sides and smelling armpits, the stink is universal. Chill, folks. -5-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess the author is really in love with his name. I wasn’t clear on why the wife didn’t dime hubby out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4*. There was a HUGE gap of lack of interaction with his wife, especially after the incident. The story read more like a plan in his head than events being played out.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

Loved it! As for the politics: cheaters, assholes, and fucktards are in every area of society.

Personally I think Chad was a Democrat like Bill Clinton... But maybe he was more of a John Birch Society candidate.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

Loved it! As for the politics: cheaters, assholes, and fucktards are in every area of society.

Personally I think Chad was a Democrat like Bill Clinton... But maybe he was more of a John Birch Society candidate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Overall I really liked the story. A few things I would change is leave out the politics, it is alright he was a politician and his buds turned away from him and the other side went for the jugular. Hey that is politics. Also as another commenter said there should of been some sort of dialog with the cheating whore ex-wife and maybe what happened to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The switch from 1st person to 3rd person kinda slow down the tale. As far as politics... DEMLICANS...REPUBLICRATS... they care about them selves, not the citizens they supposedly represent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BITCH SAMANTHA??

GOOD MOVES BY BOB

jimjam69jimjam69over 1 year ago

Smart guy. Out maneuvered the bitches and pole cats (politicians).

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[02.11.22]

Great BTB yarn!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey “ Creep richards”. Really, you equate politics with sexual prowess? How about this- What political party tried to overthrow our lawfully elected government? What party, wants to take away social security benefits, that were paid in by both the employer and the employee? What political party, wants to cut off aid to a Democracy, Ukraine? What party took away, a woman’s right, to control her own body? Richie Rich, I am embarrassed for you, that you could admit to supporting a party, after what it did on Jan 6th. And election denying, with no facts to back any of it up. You surely, are a pathetic human being! And I seriously doubt that any woman who is sane, would allow your creepy appendage near her, once she understands you support those, who took away her right to choose.

5 stars.. For the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

prefer politics be left out of erotic stories, but love how Bob got it done!

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Lost it in the first paragraph.

No one with a working brain puts a loaded shotgun in the hands of someone that wants to kill him. And then depends upon his ability to move the muzzle out of the way. And if it grazed you when it went off, you wouldn’t just get hit with a couple of pellets. The wad would take part of your arm off.

Fucking idiot.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

Missing …

What crime did Sweetie commit? Blowing a strange pecker is impolite, and may be grounds for a poor divorce settlement. But not a crime in any USA state!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

These type of stories feed the little trolls living in their Mommy's basement, frantically beating their peckers over this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First of all, where the wife is concerned, unless there's more than an insurance policy, she's not indictable on accessory or conspiracy to murder. Moreover, when the six-hours of tape come to light, her sincere admonitions of her love for Bob will work in her favor. Clearly, there is no Mens Rea to charge her with anything. Poor choice is not a crime. The huge, gaping hole in this story are the surveillance bugs and cameras. Any lawyer able to pass the bar can make the case that Bob either had foreknowledge of events, or perhaps he orchestrated the outcome. The PD starts looking, and Voila! Bugs in the purses and some type of reception/recording software on Bob's electronics. Covert surveillance does not occur in either a vacuum or without much planning, spending and supporting infrastructure. Bob will follow the rest of them down the drain.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 1 year ago
Note To

...both Lit authors and commenters:

Leave the politics our of your thoughts and writings. The US (especially) is so binary in their view of politics et al, that rational thought, real facts, and logic are lost - folks are mostly operating at the emotional and spiritual faith levels of their brains. Relying on either (not both) CNN or FOX to give them what amounts to a one-sided, slanted view of our world leaves too many of our neighbors with half a brain. Like your Mommy told you, "There are two sides to every story."

When I was a young fella, it used to be acceptable to have differing opinions and great, fact-and-logic based FRIENDLY discussions. My list of friends is shrinking as acquaintances quit using the logical part of their brains.

End of rant.

Thanks to BobW for his contributions; they are fun to read (mostly).

Keep 'em comin'!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

So what was her deal?

\

@Willowghby, I stand proudly on the left, but I'll admit that CNN slants things, but to my knowledge they have never been showed to outright lie, as Fox has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

From the liberal point of view - the ends justify the means.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove12 months ago

Very creative mind for destruction and vengeance you have. I like it. Entertaining and fun.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Liked the fresh approach but hated the narrative Bob this Bob that Bob ....

not nuts about the politics but the Mai. Character was a politician and so it fit

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Ok while it was a bit stretched about how he got away with it can be overlooked cause it's fiction but the bob bob that shit all the time killed it

RodzzzRodzzz9 months ago

"Obra Maestro"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

With "Bob" being used so often. Kind of reminds me of the "See Spot Run" children's stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bob placed all his bets on not getting shot and killed from the get go. Maybe a handgun but a shotgun blast would be rough.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Unsatisfactory ending. Much was left unsaid or rather unwritten. Imagination isn't as nice as a clear ending.

Seems you're a bit premature in your stories. Is this a hint of your true self?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, what was her final reaction?

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrelabout 2 months ago

<,quote">

From the liberal point of view - the ends justify the means.

</quote>

<l>

Actually, recent history suggests that this is the conservative point of view.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 2 months ago

Extremely well done, IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Needs to burn Samantha, the instigator of the betrayal.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous