All Comments on 'HER'

by BobWrongerer

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
appaloosa1453appaloosa1453about 3 years ago

If you're going to write a revenge fantasy against donald trump at least have the courage to call the protagonist donny your trying to be too cute by half

Pac114manPac114manabout 3 years ago

Not going to lie, you lost me there. The story took too many turns and I got lost. Sure the bitch got burned but she had little reaction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is very good aside from the political stuff, you could make a story without those crap anyway

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

Amazingly does actually a story like this Just the and carry by Associated press on Tuesday evening the 4th of May. In that story a teenage intern age of 17 was raped by a trump supporting GOP Congressman Idaho and the entire conservative of 4 right not cases in Idaho have gone after the 17 year old girl in the most egregious offensive disgusting way possible

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
You should stick to Run Spot Run

Your writing style would fit there better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Were Chad and his dad really named Joe, and hunter?

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

No face to face confrontation with the ex wife of 25 years! The story and writing is very good but the lack of a face to face where he asks her why she destroyed their marriage let's the story down for me. 4 stars that would have been 5 if we heard anything from the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. Politics and politicians have never done anything good for the people..Lawyers should be outlawed and news people all sent to work at the sewage treatment plants. Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty obvious that on is an R, he has a shotgun. Chad is a D, because they are good at circling the wagons around corruption, like voter fraud or hunter or Cuomo, and they are real good at abandoning the same people when it serves their purpose, like they did with Cuomo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Clever story ruined by making it political.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Chad was a republican then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would have been a better sort without the political posturing/generalizations.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Great story. Sharp, well-written with a good plot. Thanks for not spending 9K words describing their high-school prom, their first five sexual encounters or their first new car or including all that other verbal impedimenta that weighs down so many otherwise good stories!

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Didn't get it. Just gobbledegook. What crime was committed? Something huge one would guess, but we were not told about it. But the lady ends up in an orange suit? And I am still puzzling about how the "Soviets" got into the story decades after they became history.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 3 years ago

A good story that could have been very good but sadly spoiled by the writing style. I understand it was probably intentional and an attempt to be edgy but, for me it just didn't work. Going suddenly from the first person pov to the third was annoying too. The plot was good and so too Bob's reactions. Chad got off too lightly if anything but the wife we knew hardly anything about, so it's impossible to have any real opinion on her outcome. Did she deserve what she got? Was Bob the good guy or was he abusive and pushed her to it, we don't know because there was zero characterization, a newspaper article holds more detail and information than what's here, I repeat: I know it was intentional, but any tension, emotion and drama was sacrificed by the choppy and nior writing. I won't mark it, the plot and story itself deserve a five but I can't give that for the reason I've given. A shame really and a brave attempt but sadly it didn't come off, but if nothing else it's given me the inclination to check out the authors other stories.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

I liked it. A lot.

I liked what Bob did. I am really not a over the top BTB nut. But I like how it came out.

It was not only two cheaters, he dealt the evil behind it. It wasn't an attraction of two stupid people but was a deliberate move to sow it, spread it, plant it and make it grow. An evil thing that was converted to good thing. Bob destroyed it not only the leaves and stem but went also for the root.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Narrative was extremely staccato and just didn't flow at times. There is no background on the kids (couple mentions?) and their ages, life situations. Short version, not enough for me to emotionally buy in to characters. Story is a solid "outline" for a great LW story. Your setup was unique and creative, although its success centers on the wife's guilt, and resulting silence, keeping his alibi in tact. 3*

HikingThruHikingThruabout 3 years ago

Since the title is "HER" and she infected his wife, some direct commentary on her pain in the aftermath would be expected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope he remembered to change the life insurance benefactor.

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 3 years ago

Reminds me of the old cialas commercials featuring “Bob”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story but please leave the righteous political crap out. We get enough in our daily lives and come here for a break. TC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Totally love it.

5*

Thanks

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"I called her on it quite a few times;" - So what happened when he called her on it?

/

"I got some bugs." - Of course he got some bugs, what's a Loving Wives story without some bugs!

/

"My assistant said she'd pack my bag" - You might want to give your wife a name so that it doesn't seem like your assistant is packing your bag!

/

"I found and hired a very desperate despicable character." - Of course he finds a disreputable character to do the dirty work.

/

"She damned near fucked Bob to death" - "Bob?" I assume Bob is her husband. He's telling the story, why wouldn't he say "me?"

/

Chad finds not one, but TWO women who are both willing and able to cuckold their husbands? And what makes them think they can do it to the MC?

/

Why not just release the videos rather than risk his plan going awry?

/

"It humanized Bob to the Cop." - Again, "Bob" is telling the story, why wouldn't he say "me," both here and in the rest of the story?

/

She's a "no-show?" She's in jail, wouldn't her lawyer be sufficient?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Had potential but the writer decided to make it political and clearly chose a party. Perverts come from both sides but the type of perverts he describes tend to dwell on the other side from what he portrayed. Cost a couple of stars. Otherwise could have been one of the better stories.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 3 years ago

This is a truly terrible story with nothing more than cheap juvenile BTB venting. The wife's jailing makes no sense, and story is so far out of reality that it isn't interesting. Finally, retribution is OK, but we should not celebrate husbands who commit crimes in pursuit of vengeance. Adultery is bad, but it isn't a criminal offense. What the husband did is criminal, and that makes him worse than his wife.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 3 years ago

Very entertaining if far fetched. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What the fuck was that mess?

vhasstvhasstabout 3 years ago

Another story with insane politics needlessly involved. Meh, 1 star, nice idea on the gun though, shame all stories with politics get an automatic 1 from me. Its just dumb, no matter your position, you exclude half your national readers and most people outwith the US have heard more than enough.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 3 years ago

Quite well put together, just thought it was a bit too impersonal for my taste, not enough emotion, would’ve worked better with the kids’ concerns etc. Having said that, it all seemed to work out in the end. 4* for me

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

A little confusing at times trying to figure out who was talking or who was being talked to. Always love to see the so called bulls end up as the pussies.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

Your whole story is based on the fact that the actual victim of the assault would grab the shotgun and try to use it.

There was no reason for him to, and no reason for the wife, who just watched her violent, psychopathic husband assault her lover.

Now then, what you also failed to mention was the fact everyone in the room would be deaf! The barrel would have be burning hot, the recoil would have elevated the gun and likely blown his fucking head clean off.

A half decent lawyer from a crappy law school would have been able to bargain that down and then argue it was self defence and fingerprint evidence would have shown the fact he handed the weapon to the lover and was shot while the cameras that he picked up from radio shack would have revealed the plot from start to finish.

His wife would have corroborated the story and then sued for divorce due to his merciless besting of a man she invited into the house. She would have gotten a restraining order, which would be granted since the husband would be in jail awaiting bail, and the subsequent divorce would have ruined him financially and when he was finally released from prison, he would be living under a bridge with the rest of the homeless populations wiring out a miserable existence.

Don’t like my version? Too fucking bad! At least it’s more entertaining than your bullshit!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Although unrealistic, it was fun.

Two things: flipping from 1st to 3rd person and back is hard to read and I doubt she would default in the divorce for not showing up while in jail.

Fun and indulgent story. All the lowlifes got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The political commentary is far worse than Marlboro Man. If you are going to be a Tard, do it in private. 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

About time a story with a man with balls lol loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like the story, but Samantha got off more lightly than she should have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There were some improbable parts to the story, like the DA would just gloss over the cameras and recordings. Also, the wife is too much a patsy and quietly, accepting her fate. I have to echo the comment about politics. It is more likely that Chad is part of the other party, the one the talking heads normally protect and lie for. Hey, you brought politics into the story, don't complain about my take on things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pathetic liberal privileged story sloppily written with systemic hatred. Try again

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Decent, but you didn't explain what happened to the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Short but a really great story, Bob has to be one happy fellow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

" Then he offered her a deal " And nothing! It was a well written but somewhat dry story, a 4 star one actually, until that ending. We know what Bob did afterward and are left to assume she testified against Chad but ???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I knew JPB was a bad, bad man

But DAMN! Talk about opening a giant can of whoop-ass! Entertaining story with a big issue. How would Chad, who had never been to Bob's house, know where the shotgun was? And wouldn't Chad and "She" (you never seemed to give the wife a name) tell a different story? And wouldn't that story be backed up by the video tapes? And don't you think the police would ask about who put the cameras up, who bugged "She's" car and purses? I'm not sure the police are dumb enough for this story. And to wrap it up, there seemed to be little emotion throughout the story. That was strange. Mentioning Bob's name 9 times in the last paragraph was overkill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Clever use of language made this amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This site is so infested with frustrated demented.

Well, reluctantly we will stand once again the bitter outburst of a frustrated, hiding behind the excuse of the right to express himself with a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very poorly written misogynistic fodder for those who get off having women suffer whether they deserve it or not.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Damn Bob!! Looks like you've got all of the soyboys and cucky in Lit panties in a wad. Personally I liked your little tale. Your MC sees a problem with his marriage and solves the said problem very efficiently. Well done!!

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Wow talk about 100 mph...fast and furious...thanks I think..

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

Asode from having to political parties wrong given the behaviors this wasnt half bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story wasnt very good and the timeline writing style didnt do it for me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
Reflexes

If Bob had just been a little slower at getting his head out of the line of fire, this coulda been a lot shorter story!

But, at the end, when his stepdaughter was raking Sweetie over the coals, it coulda gone a bit more smoothly. She shoulda pointed out she was NOT biologically related to Bob when offering to sub-in for Sweetie on body-fluid swapping. It is a less drastic type of incest.

3*. Too unemotional until stepkid stepped in. Stepson had one VERY small role.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

meh, can i get my time back from reading it? "Bob' written 9 times in the closing paragraph. smh.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

That was kinda fun.

Obviously you triggered a few cucks in denial, but still rather fun.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

I liked it, it was a good but somewhat fanciful burn the bitch

However keep the politics out of it. Not all of your readers are right wing fools you know.

That political bullshit cost u a point with me.

Scores 4/5 instead of 5/5

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 3 years ago

This is the first BTB story that I actually enjoyed.

A few technical observations:

Firing only one round from a shotgun isn't going to heat up the barrel enough to burn our hero's hands.

Even birdshot "grazing" his arm is going to penetrate through about 3"-8" of tissue depending on size. At such a close distance from the muzzle, the shotstream will still be a compact mass.

Even the plastic wadding is going to plow a 3/4 inch diameter furrow in his arm.

Other than these issues, it is as clever plan to set up both the cheating wife and her lover for conspiracy to commit murder. The only risk is that the police and the judge or jury will believe the yet victims rather than the perp.

As for the politics, this guy is depending on everyone to believe that the boyfriend has been taking self defense as advice from Putative President Biden.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

That was fun thanks for the story 4*.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 3 years ago

Could have had a better, more detailed ending, but all in all not too shabby. the Bear approves. 5 out of 5 stars. Way to go, Bob.

The BEAR

ibbunkibbunkabout 3 years ago

I come here to get away from politics.

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
WHEN YOU HAVE JUICY AND POLITICAL INFO

especially if its to your benefit you would be a fool to not take full usage. TK U MLJ LV NV

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 3 years ago

Like a classic martial arts flick. You watch for the action and style. Definitely not boring. I’m sure you offended some of the more tender sensibilities out there. Oh well! I thought it was fun in an irreverent and in your face way. Thanks

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Good story ,and without the cheap political garbag it would be an easy *5 for me. I hate political porn in my BTB stories and this was a good one.

Prince020402Prince020402about 3 years ago

Nothing was good about this story. Change in POV's never good. Almost stopped reading when I couldn't figure out who Bob was. Probably should have. There was no plan to this story and written with no regards to what you previously stated - most obviously the cameras in the house would have shown everything that happened. After that, Whackdoodles scenario would have played out.

Vengeful, mindless politics doesn't work here. If you want to shed a good light on your side don't write like an idiot. That's akin to the mindless Hollywood celebs taking sides: R's cringed when Linsey Lohan said she was a republican. D's do tbe same when countless other no- brains take their side.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not bad, on par with a saddletramp fantasy. Gave it a 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well Bob... first thank you for the story!

No matter what anybody have say: THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BTB STORIES EVER!!!

Nothing to do with politics, but even as a fiction, it is actually doable in the context of a setup.

WELL DONE!!!

PS: For the people that cry because of luck of talk with a wife... WHY talk with her, he has her conversations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You really do need an EDITOR who knows what he is doing .......

The one you've got now .....doesn't !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Chad deserved to get fucked up. Chad got fucked up. The wannabe whore deserved to get fucked over. She got fucked over.

Wow, what a bunch of contrived bull shit. Why its almost as bad as a formerly contented loyal virtuous wife turning into a lust crazed black cock slut just from dancing with some sports star. But who would believe that, much less base LW stories on such a flimsy ridiculous premise?

The good guy won, in part because he decided not to be the patsy, the nice guy, the sucker. Who would think the legality is more important than the practicality, the karma, the righteous outcome? You know that almost everything the Nazis did to the Jews was legal under German law. You know that almost everything the slave traders and owners did to a wide variety of minorities was legal under then current law. Stick your legalities up your ass. The asshole and the bitch had it coming. I'm glad a few author's don't mind telling it like it should be. And who really hates women, the guy using them, or the guy trying to save his own existence?

Thanks for the balls, and the effort.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

*****Great piece of storytelling, and a good storyline overall a very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 3 years ago

Nice BTB with some good social lampooning in there too.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22about 3 years ago

One thing I've noticed from the comments is that the Trumpsters we have here in Loving Wives are such sanctimonious assholes that they are incapable of even having a laugh when their side gets lampooned a bit. No matter that 90% of the stories here that have any political leaning always portray the liberals as literally demonic creatures out to murder mom, apple pie, and Murrica, they still get their panties in a twist when a rare story like this dares to lampoon BOTH sides and not just heaps hatred upon the Dems. What a bunch of whiny crybaby MAGA hat wearing snowflake-ass bitches we have here. Almost as bad as the psycho anonymous pro-cuckold twats who show up to complain that the author must be misogynistic because the hubby doesn't volunteer to do wifey's biddng and become her little dicksucking fluffer ass-slave or because he refuses to forgive her for attempting to force such a situation upon him. Wow, what a mixed bag of freaks we have here in this little corner of the net.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Uh...no. Shotgun barrels don’t burn you after a shot or two. As soon as wifey disputed his story combined with the video that would be tied to, or suspected to be from him, he would be fried too. Stupid Swiss cheese story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story is great. I love political comments. It always brings out the asshole Trumpers..despite all the facts and info being released daily like the corruption of Barr (libetards do own guns and they also know how to read), these haters continue to spew their obedience to big lies even here on a site for sexual stories. Thanks Bob for an entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a messed up story line! Only you wrote it. From outer space!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All the asswipes applauding this ( looking at you Harry in Va ) burst blood vessels in the whites of their eyes when the Marlboro Man wrote the same story , just reversed the political parties .

Just goes to show how hypocritical the left can be about this and everything else .

One star for this fecal matter .

gemeistergemeisterabout 3 years ago

I was never quite sure who fuck Bob was. Did you jump to 3rd person on Monday? Interesting plot. Poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think it was ridiculous. Unbelievable on several levels, and from a grammatical standpoint, switching from first person to third is annoying and makes the story even more unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story was edited? Seriously? It could have been worse? OMG!!!!

kimi1990kimi1990about 3 years ago

Funny. Mr. Wronger strikes again! I am never quite sure. I believe this to be a satire of the moronic purveyors of idiocy who write these kinds of stories here on a regular basis, just casting them in the role they usually reserve tor their favorite targets. Even down to the awful editing. It's hard to write anything so ridiculous as to satirize those refugees from the asylum. If it's intentional, very funny. If not, even funnier. March on, brave soldier.

mletroutmletroutabout 3 years ago

Too bad Chad’s name wasn’t Hunter, he would still be living high on the hog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don't agree with all this negativity! This is a nice little ditty and who cares if it’s not edited properly or well. The story carries and you know precisely what happened to the mother fucker who thought he was better than everybody else and his entitlement allowed him to treat people like shit. He sees his arse without a mirror and gets what is due to him. I loved it so there put it in your pipe and smoke it! Thanks for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should have kept the politics out of it, it would have been a better story. 4 🌟s until his political rant, like the left is so much better. 1 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

JUST LOVED........................

Seeing Chad get what he deserves. The author took a lot of liberties with the wife remaining silent and allowing herself to be sent to prison. She knows the truth.

I have to wonder about the comment by mietrout about Chad skating out of this if his name was Hunter. Hunter is only guilty of having baseless accusations tossed his way. The comment should have been, "if his name was Donald". I mean, actual audio of extortion to change the lawful outcome of a federal election. Years of filing fraudulent tax returns. What a wonderful world if we were all free from the constraints of following the law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Clever. You took a cuckand bull story and made it into a BTB - burn bull story.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

It’s a great, fleshed out outline for a story. No dialogue. Defining a bull, calling him a politician, and berating the sissies doesn’t constitute character development. I’d suggest rewriting it as a real story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"You could sense things were coming to a head. She was tense and keyed up. We were fucking like rabbits."

Ugh. You pretty much lost any chance at a good rating from me when you turned him into a cuck that happily banged her after knowing all about Chad. Then it got worse when you went on another one of your real-live political rants. Decide if you want to be an alt-left blogger or an erotica writer and try to get decent at whichever option you choose.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Too much switching of POV. Bob is telling the story, and properly says "I," "me," then suddenly some 3rd person narrator is saying, "Bob this," and "Bob that."

\

For those complaining about the politics, go talk to MarlboroMan with his Republican rants in every story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed three of your stories so far. Not great literature, but very satisfying, kind of like MacDonald’s French fries before they took the palm oil out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now That's what I call Incinerate The Bitch. its a new class of Cuckold revenge ITB. Do you know the saying that talks about , if someone has thought of it, then someone has done it? That's food for thought.

I have read SOME Cuckold stories that had a sexy story line but how can anyone see forcing a person that obviously is not interested in that perversion to do it via blackmail and set ups as acceptable? In my opinion people who would do things that evil deserve swallowing the bitter pill. Treat others as you would have yourself be treated is the golden Rule. 5 Stars

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Best

Scorched earth policy is always best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm absolutely SHOCKED that the censors allowed this to be posted!!!

Kudos and Congratulations on your success!

Keep'em coming... PLEASE!

I'm so tired of the crap they try to feed us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I do agree with other commenters, that politicizing a story, usually takes away from the plot line. However, I think in this case, the author was trying to say that the whole issue became political, because of the DA and Chad, supporting separate parties. As far as all the comments about fake news, etc, I can understand how it rankled some of the Republican Party faithful. That being said, you have two more elections to prove that it does not, actually define you. I hope, it does not....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To all the Republicans who were offended by this story- I am offended that a group of Trump supporters stormed the capital building, caused severe damage, and several deaths. I am offended that the Republican Party, as a whole, has not had the balls to admit the election was not stolen, but was the people’s will, and should be respected. To paraphrase what Mitt Romney said” I don’t like losing elections either, but you move on” . I am an independent. I have voted for Republican candidates, more than I have supported the other side. I even voted for trump, the first time. But now, I am questioning what your party stands for. Used to be conservative values, such as respecting our laws, and supporting the police. Supporting religion, not racism. Both parties need to compromise with each other, to get things done. That means you need to accept and support, the right of the other guy, to have views that differ from yours. Think about it.

Ps- overall an excellent story, I give it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story started in the 1st person and ended in the 3rd person. I wouldn't thank the editor

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 3 years ago

Not sure what to think about this. Didn't give it a rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chad did not suffer enough as far as I am concerned. So here goes.

Some of his political friends did not like what he had done to destroy their Party's reputation and standing. So they arranged an accident for Chad.

He was found in a car wreck. However when the autopsy was done he was found to have suffered castration and removal of his penis. This was eventually covered up by his former political masters and it became accepted that Chad died in the accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost a good story except the author mixing up the political parties.

A rather simple minded poster writes "To all the Republicans who were offended.."

He of course ignores his side's riots, burning buildings including police stations and a much higher total of death.

They would have you believe more people voted for biden than obama in his two elections. Total BS. We had dems stuffing ballots. They did steal the election. Our prisons are filled with Democrat voters or would be voters.

Clutch your pearls in a fake outrage. If your party and the media they control didn't have double standards then they would have no standards at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am offended that you're offended!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Well, if Chad was supposed to be a Republican, it certainly explains why he was so much better in bed than the Democrat husband.

vhasstvhasstover 2 years ago

Politics and the associated morality or lack thereof are so much "of a time" that they are invariably a mistake in anything other than political writing.

With Literotica being an international site, with readers being from many, many different countries and cultures it becomes even more of a mistake.

By playing the political tribal game you exclude 50% of your countrymen and a LOT of the rest of the world.

On a site where people filter what they read by score its a pure genius move ( if you want to be obscure and unread ).

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous