HER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He coldly laid out the evidence of premeditation as shown in the video, from Chad's own mouth, at his little fuck fest. They had arrested the sissy maids as well as The Country Club Harem on conspiracy charges.

Then the DA went step by step over Bob's story and the physical evidence that backed his story up. (He didn't go into the questions around the video, like who planted the cameras and shared the videos.)

Then he outlined the charges he would be filing against her. Then he added up the years she would be spending behind bars.

Then he offered her a deal.

———————————-

Bob filed for divorce. She was served in jail. He offered her a $1 settlement. Bob eventually won by default when she was a no-show at the divorce hearing.

Chad's tribe canceled him, then they scrubbed him from everything. They photoshopped him right out of the pictures. The Soviets had nothing on these guys.

Bob has recurring moments of stress and depression over things. He had been so happy, for so long, that the shock of being alone was difficult for him process. There was a bitterness to Bob these days.

But Bob has no regrets. He did what he needed to do to eliminate the threats, permanently. He sleeps well. He has a good relationship with his kids. He is a grandpa now. Bob won several lawsuits and has a fat bank account.

Bob is putting his world back together, but it will never be what was. Bob sold the house. Bob is good with moving forward. Bob isn't out to impress anyone. Bob isn't looking back. Bob has accepted that things are as they are. He knows the good parts of his life, and that is enough for Bob. Because Bob knows he has enough, Bob never wants for anything.

Now, please be well,

B Wrongerer

Great thanks to TRCIII for editing!

12