Her Art Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My poor prick has never been inside a woman that treated him as well as you do."

"Hmmm. Guess I'll have to remember that. What if we call Beth tonight? Both of us can work on her. And maybe go for a sail tomorrow? You'll have to drag it out from under the house and see if it will float. I'm not sure when it was in the water last."

I bucked up into her and she squeezed me back.

She laughed and said, "My brain is saying that I should get back to work on the unfinished paintings and I should put some emotional distance between us so I can concentrate. My traitorous cunt is saying, whatever you do, don't let him let him stop tickling me so deliciously."

I leaned us forward onto her knees and did some applied tickling, then sat back down.

"You will definitely make me come if you do that again. But I thought we were trying to finish in the lotus position?"

"What if we swim back and have a plain old missionary fuck at the cottage?"

She laughed, squeezed me hard and stood up. No top and no bottom. "I'll bring your suit and the lunch, go for it."

When I got back and things put away, I wandered upstairs looking for my reward. She was in the studio with boy shorts and the smock on, already working on a painting.

I quickly padded over, kissed her cheek and said, "I'm out of here. Happy painting."

The day ended with a warm evening, so I started the barbeque fire, made two drinks, and helped Marie into a cushioned seat in the middle of the canoe. In the twilight, my paddle moved the craft peacefully through the water, its passengers sipping and not talking.

The silence was opening our ears to all the noises of the lakefront. A family of ducks. Two ravens making unnecessary racket. A pair of geese who should have been north by now, calling to one another.

Heading back, I put the bow into some sand on the beach and we went up to work on dinner. Grilled chicken, green salad, and better than average Chardonnay. I called Beth to tell her she was needed at the cabin for some applied art criticism, and described the dinner. She wanted to talk to her sister and I put Marie on. "No, he is not teasing, we really do want you to come up for a day or two and sun with us. The weather is perfect. Tomorrow? That is wonderful, we will see you for lunch on the swim dock."

"She is going to take one look at those nude studies, and go gaga."

I laughed with her. "And when she realizes she is going to be your body double, then what?"

"We will do it over dinner, after she has had two of your margaritas."

Our plates were clean when she climbed into my lap again. I was about to say something when I realized she was asleep on my shoulder.

Part of my brain wanted to explore how the two of us were going to extricate ourselves from an instant love affair. Another part said don't bother, enjoy the moment. No one is being injured, are they? After the breakdown over lunch, I wasn't so sure about that.

Marie stirred and I carried her to the sofa and covered her up. When I came back from cleaning up the kitchen, her eyes were open.

"You pamper me too much."

"You are an artist. Artists get pampered."

"Hmmm. Are you going to carry me to bed?"

"Yes, but we'll be up in the night if we get in there now."

I picked her up and she murmured, "Good, I will be ready for your cock by then."

The morning sun was on me, and she was holding a cup of coffee under my nose. "What happened in the night?"

"Nothing, we both slept through."

She had on her pretty nightie, but in the lotus position on the floor facing me, most of her charms were very visible. I was hard and looking at her was making me harder.

I sat up and asked, "Is it art or sex this morning?"

"I'm trying to decide. You have totally wrecked my concentration, but this heat that is running through me should be captured, somehow."

I got out of bed and stood in front of her with my coffee. She stared at my erection jutting skyward from my crotch. "Stay there."

I used the toilet and splashed water on my face. Set up the camera on a tripod across the room with the focus on us and plenty of depth of field. Helped her to her feet and folded the shutter remote into her hand. "I'm going to work on your lovely body. I like your feeling of heat. My fingers are going to give you some more. Take as many images as you like with the remote. Let's do a few with the pretty nightie and then take it off."

For an hour I worked on her body and she worked on mine. Many positions, a few erotic, mostly not. Lots of shadows. The shutter went off at odd moments, mostly when I didn't expect it. Toward the end, we concentrated on arousing each other, and I finally hoisted her to my shoulders and twirled us around, ending with her slightly bent over the sofa, my cock fully buried in her from the rear.

She dropped the remote and said, "Yes, I'm almost there, keep going, take me."

Her orgasm rolled and rolled through her, and my own seemed to take a very long time to exhaust my thrusting and pumping.

The shower water cascaded hotly over us and she held me tight.

"Did that expand your idea of art? Was the heat satisfactory?"

"You are so bad for me. I may never recover. The obituaries will say, 'In mid-career, she gave it all up and ran off with a younger man.' "

I wrapped her in a towel and we sat on the deck looking at the calm waters of the lake.

I said, "There is art in there."

She pulled my wet hair and kissed the side of my face. "Yes, there is. I want you to put the images on your laptop. Leave me alone with it for the rest of the morning, while I think about the art. Perhaps you could shop for some fresh shrimp for a lunch salad."

Chapter 3 - Twin Sister Arrives

I was just finishing the lunch prep when Beth drove up in her Miata. Short shorts and a bandana blouse tied under her breasts. No bra. My mom, the coed. Marie came out on the deck next to me. She had the smock on, with nothing else. Her hip rubbed against me. My fingers curled around and pinched the fat nipple on the far breast.

"You don't have to warm me up, I've been dripping and twitching all morning."

"How long are we going to be able to keep our hands off of that?" I said, gesturing to Beth.

Which got me a big laugh and a shove to help with the luggage.

Beth had a second glass of wine with her salad and relaxed in the deck chair, looking at the lake.

"As you said, this is very seductive. Is any work getting done?"

From Beth, we were getting a laid back inquisition.

Marie said, lightly, "Now that you are here, work will be an impossibility. What is a respectable lawyer doing in that outfit?"

"I knew you would want a hike and it would be warm. And we would go skinny from that rock at the other end of the lake."

Marie stood behind her sister and played with the blond hair, both of them relaxed and smiling and looking ten years younger than thirty-nine.

"I've already made a deal with him to steal me away from my humdrum existence as an artist. He won't tell me yet where we are going. I think you should come along."

The round blue eyes looked at me in surprise and relaxed into a laughing smile. "He has gotten to you already? What about your famous resistance to men?"

"You are responsible for having birthed this threat to womanhood. Do you know how long it took to seduce me? Less than a day."

Beth frowned at me. "Jason! You didn't?"

I walked over and thrust my hands under the loose blouse. Her tits were as nice as her sister's. The nipples popped right out and she closed her eyes. "I knew I shouldn't have come up here. Can you imagine what it has been like, living with him the last year? He goes around in a cloud of male pheromones. The high school girls literally hang on him."

Marie pulled Beth's head back so I could give a nice hot kiss. We took turns kissing and pinching and loving her.

"You can't have me yet. Let's go for that hike."

Marie transferred her lips to mine and stuffed her hand down the front of my shorts. Everything there was hard. I undid the smock and it dropped to the floor. "You are embarrassing your sister and your nephew, get some clothes on."

She walked slowly off the deck, the muscles in her tight butt flexing.

Beth took my hand. "You are good for her, aren't you?"

"I think. Wait until you see the images she has taken. She is climbing a new ladder of merging photography with her painting. You are part of the new technique. You have to wait until tonight to find out. Don't tell her I told you."

She stood and hugged me, rocking gently as we waited. "Your father would have been proud, Jason. You are a different person, but a solid rock for me."

My father was in the oil business, and killed in a deep sea drilling rig accident four years ago. I only realized afterwards why it was wise for her to have her own career. She redoubled her work intensity and gradually the loss of Alfred had receded into the background of our lives.

Marie was back, bikini top in hand, boy shorts tight around her curves. I got to tie the straps of her top. Beth reached out to return the nipple favor and got swatted. I grabbed the pack with water and snacks and we went off.

Slowly, we worked Beth down a mental slope to lake laziness, where the city and work seemed a long way away. The wild flowers were still out, the sun was bright, the granite warm. We swam out a long way and back to sun on the smooth rock. They teased me about having to escort two older ladies. I teased them back about flirting with younger men. Marie wanted the details of my sex life.

"Which particular details are you after?" I asked Marie. She turned toward me, looking fabulous with her tanned nakedness against the granite, "How many and how often?"

"Beth used to tell me girls didn't like their sex lives shared."

From the far side of Marie, I heard, "That's still good advice. But you have seduced my sister, and you are planning an attack on me, so give with the details."

While I was deciding whether to violate a confidence or two, Marie was wiggling around and pinching the parts of Beth she could reach. "Come over here and take care of Beth, she is horny as all get out." She guided my fingers into her sister's bottom, which was dripping wet.

Beth watched my big hard cock approaching, "Oh, you are bad. Stuffing that big cock in your own mother. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later, and here you've got me in a perfect place, on a perfect day, with my perfect sister..."

She came just a few strokes later, wailing through her climax.

I pushed her into a clinch with Marie and entered the artist from the rear, pressing the three of us together and resting quietly.

Marie licked her twin's lips and whispered, "Now he has captured you too, there is no hope for us."

They dashed for the water to rinse me out of them. I gathered the gear and got my shorts and sneakers back on.

They put me in the middle between them on the trail and held my hand and kissed me lightly every so often. The mood was soft. The wind had died down and even the birds were quiet as the sun set. I had two beautiful talented women hot for my body, and decided life didn't get much better than this.

At the cabin, I made a point of handling every chore I could. After a shower, the women relaxed at my urging on the deck and let me do the grilling, the salad, the wine, and the table setting. Each time I went by, there was an exchange of kisses.

I served thinly sliced rare London broil with new potatoes and zucchini. A bottle of ten year old Cabernet was exactly right with the meal. Conversation was sparse as three hungry bodies dug in to their plates. I brought seconds, and advertised that there would be warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream to watch the moon come up. I even brought fleece tops and yoga pants as the breeze cooled.

Marie asked, "Jason, can we do dessert upstairs where Beth can see the photographs?"

"Go on up, I'll do some cleanup and bring dessert."

The nest of mattresses and pillows and duvets had been moved into one corner of the studio, and they had my laptop between them.

Beth looked up and said, "Jason! These are fabulous."

"It's your sister's body that is fabulous. I just captured the images."

They jumped me. Kisses, bites, licks. Mumbles about how I was not getting away from them. I leaned back, my fingers in their blond hair. They leaned down and kissed the tip of my nose. I rubbed their fleece covered fronts.

Marie said, "I told Beth that she was required to let me do a series of her in the morning light, like you did. I think we are getting somewhere with her famous reserve, because she said ok."

I stretched out behind Beth, enjoying the warmth of our bodies together. Marie said, "Stay like that, I'll do the pie."

Beth had my hand across her middle, working her fingers on mine. I kissed the back of her neck and said, "I'm glad you are here. You deserve some lake time."

She kissed my hand and said, "Being with you makes it special. I'm still glowing from that loving on the rock. Does it bother you that mothers and sons aren't supposed to do that?"

"No, not at all. We were so close and so intimate, and my cock was telling me he had found another world class woman to love, and for an instant, you were just a new lover I discovered on a warm rock in the wilderness."

Marie told us to sit up and thrust plates into our laps. "What is that mushy stuff you are laying on my poor sister? Do you have designs on her?"

"I have designs on both of you. I am going to create an idyllic retreat here where art and love, and love and art flourish, and lovers have sex day and night..."

I was smothered again with woman flesh, and sighed loudly.

"Oh yes, this one is a threat to decent, hardworking girls.We must punish him."

I got them back to back, fingers gripping two matching breasts firmly. I kissed their cheeks and said, "Go get your nighties on, nothing else, and come back."

I got fierce looks and then giggles as they went to do my bidding.

I had my camera out when they came back. The twilight was catching them in silhouette and I had more fine images. I posed them in tandem positions, and finally without the nighties. Almost dark images that I would have fun manipulating for best effect.

"Now come over here and get in with me."

We cuddled, with lots of tender kisses. "You are going to be forty in the fall. That is when women seriously worry about being old. You are actually in your prime, and the three of us are going to take a world tour of interesting, out of the way places to celebrate. I am deferring my first year of college and you are taking leaves of absence. If we are still a threesome when we get back, I am starting an art and photography business with you as my partners."

The bodies in my arms had gone tense, but now relaxed. Marie said, "Jason, that is a totally tantalizing idea, are you serious?"

Beth was worrying my ear and making little approving noises. They had their thighs spread across my legs and were humping me gently. My fingers worked on their butt muscles and pinched here and there.

"We have to read road chronicles by others to get in the mood. Find non-touristy clothes to wear. Look a little crazy. Sew money into secret places and travel by crowded bus. Take along those little translation machines."

"My god, sis, he has this all figured out."

"At every serious point of interest, I am going to take naked photographs that can be turned into an extraordinary travel book when we return. The proceeds will make us rich and bankroll more adventures."

Beth said, "That means we have to stay fit and keep these bodies image worthy. We will have to have that app that finds yoga studios. And I suppose we will need an orgasm a day, won't we?"

Marie chimed in, "Think of the captions, 'Coming by the Bosporus!' "

Their heads were down, their eyes closed, their fingers closed around his limp organ. His dreams were of the Blue Mosque.

Hours later, the sun was just up, shining on her back, which was covered by fleece in the morning chill. Beth sat next to me, nursing a cup of coffee. I licked the thigh under my nose. Her hand played in my hair.

"You've got us completely in your grasp, you know."

My hand slid to her crotch and gently tweaked her clit. "A kid like me doesn't deserve to have two women like you in his arms."

"Sit up and have some coffee. She is doing wonderful things over there. Said she didn't want coffee yet. We are supposed to be quiet."

I eased her between my legs and she lay against me with the duvet pulled up. She put my hand on her breast on top of the fleece. "Hmmm."

"I wasn't fooling last night."

"I know. I have been having delicious thoughts about it since I woke up. Completely licentious thoughts about lots of sex with my twin and the total hunk that my son has become. You said out of the way places. Once in a while, do we get to stay in a fancy place and pretend we are incredibly rich and deserve the attention we are getting?"

"You've just given me a great idea. We can pose in the exotic bedrooms having orgies. Maybe invite the young, nubile maids to undress for us..."

"Jason, your dirty mind has no limits. How did I raise such a perverted child?"

My hand was under the fleece, finding stiff nipples. She moaned, "Not here.Take me to the kitchen, slap me around, fuck me against the counter."

As we rose and tiptoed away, I whispered, "Who has the dirty mind?"

She sat naked on the stool. In between hitting the side of her breasts with the back of the big wooden spoon, I braided her blond hair. It was taking years off of her appearance.There was a mirror across the room and I could see her dilated eyes looking at me. There were red marks on her high centered, firm tits. In the reflection, the spoon was put down and the big, fat nipples pinched. She made a low noise in her throat. His body replaced hers on the stool. Hips were raised with strong arms and carefully lowered straight down on the hard purple pole.

My fingers worked her neck and shoulder muscles, whispering, "We can't disturb Marie. I want you to think our roles are reversed. You are just home from first year of college. Your much loved uncle Harry found you naked in the kitchen, having just come from a sunrise dip in the lake. He lost control and has you suddenly impaled on his big morning cock. You can't believe he would do this in the open. Your sister and your parents are sleeping nearby. His cock is torturing your insides. It feels so much better than the cocks you had at school. He is saying these incredibly nice things to you in a low whisper, and you can't helping squeezing him and wiggling in his lap. He says you are the finest piece of ass he has ever had and he is going to blast your insides any second. You can't help the moans coming from deep down. Your whole body is on fire and suddenly everything goes up in a blaze of light and you are coming and coming and coming..."

Beth groaned loudly and had a magnificent climax. My cock, buried all the way to her cervix, erupted in hot come coating her spasming cunt. We shook and rocked back and forth.

"Bastard."

"Really?"

"Yes. You had no right to tell me that awful story and make me come like that."

"Think of the stories I am going to tell you in ancient capitals and palaces. Tales of sex with warrior kings and their mistresses."

"This has to stop. You are making me a helpless lump of flesh."

"Nonsense, you are the hottest, most desirable princess in the whole kingdom, along with your equally ravishing twin sister..."

From the foot of the stairs, Marie said, "I have to paint while the two of you have wild sex in the kitchen?" She was in our arms, kissing and biting and laughing.

"I don't know if we will survive the trip with him. I just had a total orgasm sitting on that stool with his cock in me. I've never come like that before."