Her Art Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Beth, the other afternoon, when he made love to me, I could hardly stand it. Told me I didn't want an ordinary fuck and then proved it. I screamed and moaned and came forever."

The sisters kissed and Marie said, "She looks so sexy in braids. Will you do that for me too?"

Beth went to work on breakfast, and Jason did another set of braids. "Close your eyes," I said as she swiveled on the stool. The wooden spoon hit her breasts from one side and then the other, quickly. Her eyes flashed open. "Ow, that hurt!"

"And your pussy gushed, didn't it?"

"Bastard."

Beth laughed loudly. "That's what I said. Didn't make any difference. He thinks we enjoy pain with sex."

Marie's arms drew me in. "Don't do too much of that or we will tie you down and damage your equipment."

I lifted her as our lips closed together and walked to the table on the deck overlooking the lake. The eggs were perfectly soft and with fruit and toast. This was a sumptuous breakfast, with two twitching pussies right there in front of me. They were quiet, marveling in the power I exercised over them. It wasn't right, somehow, that mature women who knew all about cocks and sex were letting themselves be dominated. But why did they feel so damn good? It was a mystery. A very nice mystery at the moment. And I was promising a lot more moments.

As they finished, Beth said, "Are you willing to turn me loose with the camera?"

"Of course. I'll give you a zoom and a macro and you can decide as you go. I need to work on yesterday's images, and this one has to return to her painting."

Marie looked at me hostilely, "Slave driver."

"Artist."

"Fuck you."

I pulled her from the table to my shoulder and climbed the stairs, applying artist incentive to her buttocks.

She was placed on her painting stool. "No sex until you have at least one finished canvas to show us."

She pulled me down for a kiss. "So we have gone from friends to lovers to pimping my paintings?" The kiss was wet and tender.

At lunchtime, Beth found me in the back bedroom, with the shades drawn. She had brought the large monitor with her, and the images were luminous. The play of light and shadow on Marie's body had produced stunning images. The ones from last night were even better. Two identical intertwined bodies in ever deepening shadow.

"My god, Jason, those are lovely! Wonderful art just hinting at eroticism." She stood next to me and I wrapped an arm around her waist and leaned my head on her hip.

"Stay here a minute."

Chapter 4 - A Body Double and More

She was getting very used to my lap and my arms around her. Could she be in love with her own son? Maybe. Her kiss was warm and lingering.

"I want you to sit for Marie. Just you and your gorgeous skin. I've almost talked her into a nude self-portrait. You can be a body double that makes her realize she has to paint you, and herself as well. Think of the symbolism of the result."

She kissed me hard and said, "You have all my emotions, and all my hormones, overflowing. First, it's my horny uncle taking me without permission, now it's my horny sister stealing my body image for a painting." She hugged tightly.

"What if she did another, of the two of you side by side in the manner of Goya?" Her nipple was poking stiffly out of the tee shirt right in front of my face. I leaned and nibbled on it, making a wet spot.

"Shit, shit, shit. You are going to make me come..."

Marie was there, pushing their heads together and whispering, "Every time I show up, you two are in some hot embrace. Don't painters get any attention?"

We made a space for her on my other knee. "We were talking about the painting you are going to do, with her providing the body double. She thinks there has to be a series, some of them with two bodies."

"HE thinks there has to be a series. I think it's the most erotic thing I've ever heard. You and I have been sharing bodies since we were infants. You are going to put that in a painting?"

Marie put her head on his shoulder and shook. "When he first suggested it, I said no. My talent isn't there. But he won't quit. He keeps telling me how good I am and that this is a challenge I have to accept. I'm really torn up by it."

I pulled on the new braids. "Think of it as a rushing tumbling stream among the rocks in the mountains. It starts as a rivulet and finishes as a great mother river, draining a continent. That's the fulfillment of your expression of life and beauty and everything good in the world."

"Oh my god!" She broke out of our arms and ran from the room.

Beth said softly, "Aren't you being cruel?"

I took her hand and we went to the kitchen to fix some lunch. "She has this enormous reservoir of talent but doesn't want to acknowledge it. If I was just any old critic, she would dismiss me out of hand. But one reason she is torn up is because I am her nephew and her lover. Some of her own DNA."

"What's going to happen?"

"Today or tomorrow, she is going to do a nude study of you. I'm not leaving her any choice. After that, her own drive will force her to confront the decisions about how to use it. You and I will be a support team for her. Food, exercise, sex if she wants it."

"What if she comes apart trying?"

I pressed her to my body. She was shivering. "Do you really think I don't know the strength down inside the two of you? I have been in your care for eighteen years and seen a lot."

Pulling on Beth's braids, I laughed. "Eighteen whole years you had the chance to mold me. Now look at the monster you've made."

She wasn't laughing. The slap to my face was loud. "Don't you talk like that. Not ever. I'm so damn proud of you, I'm crying. Hold me."

After a while, we finished the lunch plates and took them to the deck. Beth was dabbing at her eyes. I found some cold white wine and poured. As we were about to sit, Marie wandered out. She was dabbing at her eyes too.

I thought to himself that I needed to dial down the intensity just a tad. Not enough for them to escape the imperative of the nude study.

Marie cast a hard look at me and said, "Take your plate down to the dock and enjoy the sun. The twins need a private talk."

I said nothing and complied. Hopefully, they would curse me, but do what they needed to do anyway. I stretched out for a nap in the warm sun.

When I woke up, the deck was empty. I decided to avoid the house and get the sailboat cleaned up and in the water.

Coming back from a test run, I saw them waving from the railing. No frowns. No clothes on either of them. Two nymphs. Two wonderful nymphs that I had better work hard to hang on to.

By the time I got close, they were on the dock in bikinis with a cooler. "Do you offer rides to needy girls, sir?" The looks could cook eggs.

I offered a hand and we skittered back out into the lake.

"Am I still in terrible hot water?"

They giggled and chorused, "Yes, and it is going to get hotter and hotter."

"The frog treatment, really?"

Marie handed me a beer and a kiss with it. "I don't know about my sexy sister, but I don't seem to be able to stay mad at you for long." This time the kiss was warmer and longer.

"Stop distracting him, we'll tip over." Beth's lips were equally captivating.

"I guess I am on probation. I'll be sure to concentrate on chores and being submissive to your wishes."

They lay back in the sun, minus their tops, and laughed at me. I tied off the mainsheet and went to work on their chests with sunscreen.

When the boat approached the dock again, it was after four. Marie looked at me with bold eyes and said, "Beth and I need another session. We would like dinner at seven. Barbequed pork chops, fresh apple sauce, tender broccoli, a green salad and a good Pinot Noir. Can you handle that?"

I stared back, "Your every wish..."

They disappeared into the house and my hope index soared. Putting me in my place was just what they needed. I was sure art was going on canvas behind those closed doors.

Precisely at seven, dressed in a good shirt and pressed khakis, I was putting the finishing touches on dinner when they appeared, freshly showered and in pretty summer dresses. They were ushered to their places and served.

Aside from one or two compliments, I was ignored for most of the meal. The conversation was about good times they had shared in younger years.

"Ladies, there are fresh sliced peaches for dessert, with or without ice cream?"

"Go to the nest, take your clothes off, and relax. We will bring dessert and coffee."

Beth brought the dessert. Marie brought the easel. They were both naked, and stood to either side of the painting. It was breathtaking, even for a study. The sharp pencil lines had been softened with pastel crayon. The face, the torso, the slender curve of thigh were all perfect.

I stared at them and began clapping, slowly. They smiled and even blushed. "Which of us is it?

I smiled back and thought of some deep remark and said nothing, my hands still clapping. Finally, they walked forward and fell into my arms. I nuzzled and licked and said every nice little word I knew. They clung to each other and to me, crying softly,

I whispered, "The painting is marvelous and the ice cream is melting."

They sat up, wiping their eyes. "We can't decide whether to hit you or kiss you. That was so nasty at noontime."

"But look at the result. That's world class art. Looks like Leonardo to me."

They tried to hit me with their spoons, laughing. I'd better be careful or they would push my face into their bowls.

I finished, and leaned back. "I was right, you know."

They put their bowls to the side and advanced, threateningly. I thought instantly of two Amazon warriors, but these two still had both tits. "About?"

"I was right that once this was done, everything else would fall into place."

They hugged and rolled around, calling me bad names again. "There is no end to your arrogance."

"If you don't see it, I may have to get brutal and vicious again. Do you suppose you could stop thinking about my cock for ten seconds and concentrate on your art?"

They sucked in their breath in surprise and anger. They were sitting on their haunches facing me, right at my knees. I leaned up and pushed them flat on their backs. With a firm hand pressing down on their middle, I went to work torturing the beautiful boobs. I was free with wet licks and also with evil bites on their nipples. They complained loudly but I paid no attention. I jammed a leg between each pair of thighs and rammed up against their pussies.

"Now listen to me. I don't want to hear any more talk about lack of talent, or lack of motivation or anything like that. I can and I will string you up and take a paddle to your behinds until they are fiery red and you don't want to sit down...

"Do we have an understanding?" I was fierce.

They lay frozen into immobility. The tall, strong offspring was laying down the law. At least the law according to him, and they seemed to be stuck in his control.

The lawyer spoke. "I guess the games are over. He's got us where he wants us. We made a mistake and did a good job this afternoon. He says nothing less than that will do in the future. What do you think, sis?"

"I think I am a mess. I already told him before you got here that he was interfering with my art. He's managed to strip away several layers of what I thought was me, but I guess it wasn't. Maybe we could try again in the morning."

I smiled and lay back again, exposing a big hard cock sticking straight up.

"One of you is going to sit on that, and the other is going to sit on my face. Make up your minds who is getting what and get busy."

My smirk was evil. For a second, I saw a flash of rebellion in their eyes, but the lure of the cock and my tongue was too much. Marie helped Beth up and lowered her slowly, mouth engulfing a plump boob. My hands eased Marie away from her sister and over my tongue, which teased the wet lips now inches above.

As emotions flowed out of them, the two women felt their bodies come alive with sex. The obnoxious stud was driving them slowly towards orgasm. The tingling was starting. They couldn't stay mad, their bodies wouldn't allow it. Their heads were on each other's shoulders, small moans coming out more and more frequently.

"Oh god, oh sis, I can't help it, Ohhh."

Marie collapsed at my side. Beth leaned forward, her tongue searching for mine, squeezing a large prick as hard as she could. "Oh shit, he is doing it..."

I covered them up, got a beer and went out on the deck. The moon had risen and the lake was shining.

There was a quiet approach and boobs against my back. A hand extracted the beer can and sipped before handing it across to her sister, who also helped herself and handed it back.

"We love you. We deserved that."

My arms pressed them to my sides. "Maybe that didn't seem like it, but I think we are one team now, all on the same page."

They pushed their bodies between me and the railing so they could apply proper kisses. I turned the threesome around and said, "You should have the better view, you are the artists."

Their heads were on my shoulders again, the voices low. "He won't stop treating us like this. I guess we had better start acting the part."

In a softest whisper, "That's what I have been telling you all along." I gathered them up, one on each hip, and went back to the nest. They were asleep in seconds.

(Cont'd in Part 2)