Her Baggage Delivered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed her heel down and felt Troy quiver as his nose met Drew's fleshy labia, and his mind was immediately taken back to his thoroughly shameful but deeply gratifying orgasm at her soiled gusset. Drew edged forward, and rested back on her arms as the other women offered gentle applause while Troy obediently and willingly sniffed at the source of the scent which had seen his now tingling balls surrender their seed.

"There!... you'll have plenty of opportunity to sample the smell and taste of womanhood from now on... we'll soon have that tongue put to good use communally." The other women looked on with enthusiasm; Kay Parker - the woman whose bare breasts sagged slightly, somehow enhancing their attractiveness in accordance with her stern maturity - viewed the cowering Troy with sneering anticipation, she too having witnessed his idle and feigned indifference to her when at his home. Beatrice, the head maid at his home, had long been in on the planned future of service the young man of the house was to be indentured into, and kept a covert reconnaissance on his peeping through doors at the women. Now he was exposed, the charade was over, and so was her wait to dominate him.

"He's so like his father... I can't wait to see how he takes correction." Drew sighed as she enjoyed the heat of his nasal breath on her folds, while he trembled at Kay's promise; her matronly manner had also given him an annoyingly odd arousal in the past, he now both feared and became excited at knowing the consequences of not being absolutely polite with her in the past. She knew that his abrupt exits to her passing conversation had been down to shyness and his awe of her, but she'd make him pay just the same. Drew was satisfied he'd taken in enough of her scent for now.

"We've all been monitoring your development, and waiting for this day when you'd be offered up to be shown your purpose in life... a purpose which we all know has been determined by your genetic traits." She smiled at Dominique who lifted her heel as she eased his head up to face her satisfied scorn, and she glanced about her friends with a smug sneer, to emphasise the joy of his exposure was for all ears.

"We were overjoyed to learn of your worship of my panties, it confirmed that you were becoming ready to follow the footsteps of your father, and so many other males who've been sampled here..." Her grin broadened to a wicked smirk, her cunt moistening as she savoured her next delivery.

"...did you masturbate as you sniffed them?" Troy's anus now tingled with a blend of fear and acute sexual excitement at being made to humiliate himself by strict feminine authority, the stern sneers of all the women burning into him as he fought to answer in the only way he could.

"Y... Yes." A sapping wave of energy passed through him as he released the single word, the contemptuous and cynical chuckling of the women having it followed by the heat of his face reddening. His belittling was to continue.

"...and what were you thinking of when you spent for my panties?" They enjoyed his combination of misery and emerging blend of masochistic submission, as he swallowed hard and fought to get his response out... longing to tell her how he felt, but held back by his own ego at the shame.

Dominique licked her lips on pulling the leash tight, as Greta gave him a taste of what was to come, with a sharp stroke of the cane to his cheeks; his feminine audience watched with delight, on the sadistic maid easing her desire to thrash him, by having him wince with pain as the cane rippled his flesh and left its mark on both his body and mind. Greta sneered with satisfaction as the single stroke had him produce tears of bewilderment, confirming he'd be broken oh so easily.

"Answer immediately when you're questioned!" Troy sobbed like a girl, in full view of each delighted woman, each cunt moistening as the pleasured contempt for the new flesh they'd sample, grew with the tears that he shed.

"I... I... needed... wanted..." Drew sneered and slapped his face, impatient, and her heady sadism in need of sating.

"...You wanted to be leashed and naked... kneeling before me... and humiliated!" She slapped his face again while the women laughed at his dream having come true, and watched his cock pulse and dribble pre-cum as the weakness of his inner desires showed his true colours through the sting of the slap. Dominique tugged at the leash as she laughed cynically, then her face showed the contempt he deserved.

"You wanted to be DOMINATED! Didn't you?" He gurgled out his response, the collar high, like a noose as though she were to hang him; the feeling bringing more dribbles from his aching member.

"...Yes... oh yes." Greta stroked the flesh of his cheeks with her cane as the women laughed contentedly with his admission of what they already knew too well; the satisfaction of having him shame himself openly, sweetly erotic. They had him now, and he knew it - he wanted to come, come hard as his shaming brought a lushly erotic release, his balls and anus tingling at the divine feeling of having his ego crushed by womanhood, but he would endure more before he was allowed to spend.

Bella Davies, a pleasingly chubby blonde, slipped her bikini top off and rubbed one of her globular breasts in his face, sighing softly as she worked the erect nipple through the wetness of his tears and across his lips, her wet cunt as eager as all the others to know the servile attentions of his tongue. Her soft tones teased his ears further.

"There my pet, you have a good suckle... you know your mother rejected you because she could see you were going to be just like your father. Well, we'll mother you now, just like we did him... and you'll be taught the discipline you need now you're here, you'll soon yearn and beg for the cane the way he did, and we'll all take great pleasure in taking turns to make sure you know your place." Dominique eased the tension on his leash as Bella moved her breast away, while the tall figure of a shapely redhead stepped round, and pointed him to her feet.

"Kiss them!" Troy's eyes moved down the broad white thighs, between which nestled the prominent lips of her sex in the tight material of her bikini bottoms, down to her graceful feet which stood arched upright in the embrace of tall heeled sandals, her legs close together and emphasising her dominance. Grace Garner placed her hands on hips and sneered contentedly as he bent obediently and placed his lips on her exposed toes.

Grace had her own legal business, and had chosen and processed several husbands, divorcing them after relieving them of the assets that had attracted her to them. She dealt with the legal issues of the women for free, and often procured males for the group through her work. Totally independent, acutely dominant sexually, she had a penchant for publicly humiliating males, and would often drive selected males up the coast to beaches where she was not known, and walk them like dogs on a leash in full view of startled bystanders; the routine of being seen to be in total control of males gave her an immense sexual thrill which she never tired of, and her male victims were humiliated to a level they'd never forget.

On the way back to her car, they'd be made to masturbate at her feet in a secluded spot while she discussed the reactions of people who'd seen them. Having licked her feet clean of their plentiful emissions, they'd be taken back to more comfortable surroundings where those tongues would show their gratitude in servicing her arousal.

She shivered at the tingle of sexual excitement on accepting the leash from Dominique, smiling as she felt the warmth of his lips on her toes, and visualising having him out on one of her walks. Greta rubbed his exposed and hanging balls with the cane, ensuring he continued his adoration of Grace's feet until told to do otherwise, longing to swipe them hard and hear his cries of distress. Grace savoured the feel of his pouting lips on her toes, the sensation so rewarding as he kissed in obedience.

"I've had men of twice your stature lick those toes clean of their own semen... including your father. I so enjoyed my time with him when Marcia passed him on to us to be prepared for selection... I wonder what he's doing now?" Troy's heart missed a beat as her comment registered, making him lift his head, and bringing a cruel smile of satisfaction from Greta in justifying punishment. He heard the swoop of the cane, and let out a cry of pain, his stomach churning, as the stern maid delivered a vertical stroke down the crease of his arse and across his dangling balls.

"Attend your task until commanded otherwise!" As Greta's cunt warmed to the pleasing sound of his pain his head sank back to Grace's feet while cynical laughter echoed from the women. Dominique slipped her hand into the crease of his poking arse, and gently fingered his anus, imagining how it would feel when he was treated to her many strap-ons when dressed as a maid, then addressed the present teasing situation.

"Oh your father didn't die... at least he was alive when he left here... Marcia simply tired of his services." Grace enjoyed watching him pant with expectancy, as he continued to adore the toes that had seen a wealth of surrendered semen, adding her bit to prolong the backcloth of female sneers and chuckling.

"Oh yes... once the legalities regarding the transfer of house and assets to Marcia's name had been drawn up and made official with my help, he was of little further use to Marcia." Drew then enjoyed having him learn the exquisite truth about the man who'd passed on so little to Troy, other than his genetically submissive make-up.

"Of course, his submission to women was wide open before he came here, being thoroughly dominated at Marcia's whim, but she'd made her decision to have him broken to total obedience... and prepared and processed accordingly..." She smiled contentedly, turning to the matronly Kay to allow her to add further to his torment... and growing excitement in resignation to a submissively erotic fate, before stretching her arm between his legs to tease his glistening bell-end with her nails. The seductively Rubenesque Bella spread her legs slightly, and gently played a finger on her oft worshipped clitoris as she aired the perfume of her arousal, longing to have it adored by the tongue of their new property as she took his mind further down into submission.

"...Processed and prepared for sale... oh yes, his level of submission peaked wonderfully when Marcia told him he'd been sold, sold like a once loved trinket, now tarnished and of no further use to her. He attracted much attention at our many functions where males are displayed to female guests... as you'll be. He was sold to a Middle Eastern woman, shipped out to a place where on the surface, women are second class citizens - a place where those women who covertly dominate, take their practice to the extreme in showing males their true place... given that the exact opposite of what should be is seen as the norm in open society there."

Troy's balls tingled close to spending, at the thought of being exhibited for purchase as a slave to the highest female bidder, condemned to her bidding in an unknown place, his inner submissive desires teased to the fore by Drew's sharp nail being drawn up and down the underside of his bell, thankfully slipping against his oozing lubrication. Those balls felt the prod from the end of Greta's cane as she added her sternly domestic opinion.

"Of course, he's probably been castrated and feminised by now, if he hasn't expired from the punishment's he'll have received... Western males are prized as pets over there, and the lady who bought him will have enjoyed imposing her authority rigorously, showing him off to dominant friends under the whip, and as her pale-skinned maid. He may have been prized... but we all know where the sexual whims of a dominant woman can take us... I expect we'll see her again at one of our functions shortly, in need of another potential maid."

Troy had to think hard about his surreal predicament, thinking he might suddenly awaken from a vividly erotic dream, going over everything that was said to him twice, but any disbelief dispelled by the cold sincerity and genuine pleasure with which the women taunted him; the sting of a sharp stroke from Greta's cane confirmed he was well and truly awake, and owned.

"Up!" Grace reluctantly handed the leash back to Dominique with a wry smile, the hostess returning her smile as she read her mind.

"You can take him on 'walkies' around the grounds later Grace, have him see some of the delights he can expect - it's a little too early to take him on one of your trips, and we all want to enjoy his first hours here - I think a little gentler introduction is in order; we all need our toenails painted while we bask... don't we ladies?" There was a general enthusiasm from each, and Troy's erection boned stiff as the leash was passed to Greta, who held his head back to observe while she flicked her cane; he watching as they arranged the beds in a line, and Dominique and the others who weren't a!ready naked, slipped off their costumes and had his aching cock dribbling as the array of mature femininity was displayed.

His eyes were transfixed by each as he flicked them from one pair of globular breasts, to another pair of delicately wobbling arse cheeks, each woman returning soft and confident smiles as they prepared to have him begin his service of them in earnest; Dominique taking great care to stand with her back to him, and easing her costume down past her shapely hips to drop the material to her ankles, she stepped her tall heels out and then kept her long legs straight as she bent to pick the costume up. Troy gasped as Greta tugged the leash and tapped his cock with the cane as Dominique's cheeks formed a seductive oval and parted to show him a delicious pucker which would know the services of his tongue on a regular basis.

The women arranged their sunbeds in a line, then lay back and eased their bodies forward and bringing their feet up to have their heels tight up against the flesh of their arse cheeks, Troy panting with excitement at the array of exposed and glistening cunts and delicate arseholes as he was led down the line by Greta to a small table at the end. She pointed to a bottle of red nail enamel with her cane, then gently stroked his arse with the wickedly flexible rod.

"Do your job well and you'll be rewarded... any mess and you'll be rewarded with the cane." Troy fumbled with the small bottle nervously, the stern maid tapping his flesh with the cane almost continuously, the sight of his flesh rippling making her cunt hot and wet in anticipation of showing him its sting. Keeping the leash taut, he was led to Kay who was first in line, and the leash was relaxed as he approached her feet. He found it very hard to control his hands, his eyes wandering to the glistening lips and silky brown pucker, which she pulsed in and out while laughing softly.

"When you've done the tenth toe, you can have a good sniff... but no licking yet, you'll be shown how you can earn that privilege later." Troy nervously applied the tiny brush, concentrating hard and making his cock wain just a little, and wary of the sadistic Greta whose shadow with the cane was in the corner of his eye. He performed well on three of the toes, then a warm and gentle breeze wafted the invitingly sexual whiff of aroused cunt and spiced arsehole to his nose, making his cock bolt rigid and his hand slip with the brush.

Greta was unforgiving with the cane; her pleasure at seeing a tiny blob of pink on flesh rather than on the nail was exquisite, her cunt tingled as leash was pulled taut, and cane delivered with a venomous swipe which cut the air deliciously before impacting the waiting flesh. Troy cried out pitifully as the pain pulsed through his senses, the women's cruel laughter expressing their delight at discipline duly earned and served. Troy's erection maintained its rigidity however; a perverse pleasure beginning to develop within him for the sting of the cane, and the humiliating submission to the woman who applied it, along with the pleasurable spite shown by the other women. Greta savoured his writhing below her, as the pain took its toll and ebbed away.

"You've a long way to go yet, you pathetic cur.. I've a feeling you'll be nicely striped by the time the last lady is accommodated." Drew arched her back up from the last sunbed in the line, and with a wicked grin, dangled a pair of panties from her fingers.

"...and when you get here, we'll all watch you repeat what helped bring you into our hands, you'll be more than ready for it by then!" Troy recommenced his task eagerly to the sneers of his new female owners, the simple duty of humbling himself in obedience, preparing him for sterner duties to follow. He dabbed Kay's toenails to completion without further error, torn between the strange desire to feel the cane again, and the lust to be allowed to sample the scent of mature and dominant sex. Greta quivered with the cane, somehow sensing her charge was warming to obliging her sadistic desires, smiling with a slight tinge of impatience as he finished the tenth toe.

"Done!" She slackened the leash as he eagerly jostled on his knees, his back and torso flexing in an acton which made his cock poke and illustrated his need to come, as he faced his sordidly aromatic reward. Greta smiled with satisfaction at this hint of disobedience, her grip on the cane tightening. Kay sighed on relishing the teasing of the younger male to his limits.

"You may sniff at my cunt now... Remember, no licking till you've been shown how to earn it later... you're not going anywhere, and'll be taught in good time." Troy's balls tingled incessantly on leaning forward and sniffing hard at the musky scent, Kay adding to his torment by slipping a finger down to spread her lips and have him know the full bouquet of her arousal. Troy began to buck his thighs as she enjoyed taking his torment further.

"Have you ever eaten a mature woman out young man?... you'll be taught how to do it with respect, obedience, and with your owners ultimate pleasure being paramount in your submissive duty." Troy bucked wildly, the scent and her promise taking his control right to the edge, Greta pursing her lips with sexually sadistic pleasure, tensing the leash and reminding him of his place with an exquisite action of the cane against his now almost willing flesh.

"Don't you dare spend!.. I'll cut you to the bone if you disobey... you'll pay tribute when you've earned it." The sting of the cane combined with the scent, had him teetering on an erotic precipice, but his growing submissive desire to please and obey now teased his mind with the self-inflicted torture of denial. He held back the spurt of seed he so wanted to loose, even as his watery eyes took in Kay's finger rolling back the hood of her clitoris, which bulged to show her erotic pleasure. Her spite was up too, thoroughly enjoying the primary introduction to his absolute breaking.

"Sniff my arsehole now... and award him another stroke while he's at it Greta!" Troy needed every last vestige of control as he moved his nose down, while Kay lifted her legs high and rubbed her clitoris furiously, the song of the cane through the air exciting Troy's senses as much as the tart tang of a dominant woman's hot and perspiring anus. Greta sighed almost as loudly as Kay, on the cane rippling the flesh of his cheeks once more, Troy knowing that this stroke was one awarded at the pure whim of feminine spite; something he would endure and enjoy on his journey to the total defeat of his will.

His lower body squirmed with the sharp pain but his nose was kept steady, close to the tangy perfumes of Kay's moist pucker which pulsed in and out as she enjoyed a lush orgasm - the first of many at his expense, and achieved without the merest tactile involvement of the new slave; her erotic triumph over him through his pure humiliation and obedient servility. The women cheered her relief whilst Greta now assisted the positioning of his head while Kay indulged her sexual bliss to the full.