Her Baggage Delivered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It smells surprisingly sweet, doesn't it?... you'll learn to tongue arsehole just as efficiently when you're here... not least mine, and you'll come plentifully at the taste, smell, and submissive awareness of that duty. You'll spoil my sheets readily... and you know what that'll earn you." Troy's aching cock dribbled it's wanting in a trail to the next dominant woman; the bulbous labia and the sticky arsehole partially hidden by a soft fold of flesh, signifying this was the matriarchal Bella, her excitement expressed by the wafts of arousal from her cunt, which were evident to his nose as he struggled once again with the brush. Greta noted his inquisitive sniffing as he took in her scent, detecting that he found her aroma a little different, though just as desirable. She stroked his arse longingly with the cane.

"We'll have you taking the blindfold test within a week... you'll sniff and lick, then tell me who the scent and taste belongs to. Three strokes of the cane will be your reward if you answer incorrectly... as you can imagine, it's a favourite game of mine."

Marcia's orgasm had been thoroughly satisfying as Mandy Harper's pet had tongued her clitoris in willing obedience, whilst the owner herself had whipped him to near orgasm; the spending of his seed prevented by his cock being cruelly caged to prevent direct contact with the sheets upon which he had writhed. She enjoyed a smug feeling of blissful triumph now that she'd freed herself of the baggage from her last marriage and could now open her house as per Dominique's when she returned alone, and craved seeing how the women had progressed with her asset at leisure. Mandy's pet now knelt naked and sore from the red weals on his arse and flanks as Mandy ball-gagged him, his cock boning to its greatest allowed dimensions within the cage, as his eyes surveyed the lush figure of Marcia slip back into her pencil skirt while they also discussed his fate openly with total indifference.

"Oh yes Mandy dear... he's more than ready to be processed at Dominique's place, he used to be so cocksure and chauvinistic, you've prepared him well and his disappearance from the executive spot he held with that company will be easily explained with some falsified documents via Grace's legal team." Mandy sneered as she pulled his head back and trailed the whip he'd tasted, slowly over his shoulder.

"Yes, soooo pleasing!... another defection to the ghost company we invented with 'genuine' accounts created from the funds of other males who've left their positions to discover their true purpose in life... under the ownership of women." She raked her long nails up his back and enjoyed his muffled moan of discomfort before continuing.

"...and the pleasure of the women who introduced him to me, at seeing the back of him, will be equalled by that of the ladies at Dominique's... they'll remember well, how curt and misogynous he was with them on those initial social meetings where he assumed he'd taken charge of me, only to be shown the truth about which sex is superior. Oh yes... his total reduction and sale will be sweet indeed." The pet mumbled his last vestiges of a shortly to be broken defiance through the gag as Mandy bound his wrists behind his back, and he was hobbled out to the car on his knees, to face the vengeful scorn of womanhood.

Still shocked by his abrupt change of circumstances, he bumbled against the rear door of the car, only to receive the contemptuous and delighted sneers of the two women as his leash was tugged sharply to the back end of the vehicle and the lid was lifted. Marcia grinning as Mandy encouraged him in with the whip.

"You'll travel as baggage... I'm in the mood for shifting that today, and we have passengers to pick up before you're welcomed to your new home." Mandy prodded his squirming body with the whip handle.

"And don't you dare spend while you're in there, the ladies will want a good tribute from you after you've begged their apologies for the last time you met." With his anus tingling with fear and anticipation at what was to become of him, his mind racing between rational thought and dark eroticism at foolishly letting his guard down to submissive desire, he was slammed into darkness and the muffled sound of feminine laughter.

Mandy smiled with realisation as while waiting in the car at a shopping mall close to Marcia's home, the liberated stepmother appeared, accompanied by three other slender females, their faces illuminated with mischievous pleasure. Marcia got behind the wheel, and the three guests slid their pert arses across the back seat for the return to Dominique's.

Troy had pleased the women by being gratuitously reduced to tears several times by the severe cane wielded by an eager Greta, as much as by his own frustration at sniffing hard at the welcoming and moist cunts and arseholes which he was duly denied the taste of. He was scolded, punished, and was quickly warming to the strokes which provided the pain, and were followed by the erotic humiliation he gained at the women openly showing their spiteful pleasure at his ordeal; despite the tears, which at times were almost of joy as he sank further into submission, his cock boning high and erect at being shown for what he was by womanhood.

At last he was shown to Drew, and with the promise of masturbating at the scent of her panties while the women watched, he set to work eagerly with the brush as his audience with their freshly painted toes gathered closer to enjoy his disgrace.

Marcia had arrived earlier, and had been filled with admiration at the way her guests had taken to teasing Mandy's pet in one of the leather lounges at the front of the house; they'd still been a little shocked to learn and see that they'd travelled with a gagged and leashed male confined like baggage behind them, but had quickly become enveloped in the prevailing sexual atmosphere on noting his darkly erotic pleasure at being humiliated before fresh eyes, and his pathetic position had indulged their spite wonderfully. Drew's conversation with one of them, confirmed all that she'd already guessed about her, thrilling her to a sweetly sadistic arousal as she periodically went to another room to check on Troy's progress from a window. Her cunt tingled with dominant triumph as she led her guests out to enjoy the spectacle of Troy's defeat.

Troy's humiliation was brought to an acute zenith as he heard the voice of his proud stepmother introducing the three guests to the party, turning his head to be greeted with a cruel and satisfied smile from her, and excited laughter and derision from Lisa and two of her friends. Greta took the opportunity to dispel any element of disbelief they might have about his purpose and position there, by swiping his striped buttocks with the cane.

"Attend your duty!... We ALL want to see you shoot your mess to those panties!" His face was as red as his behind as the young women's complete contempt for him was made evident in their cynical sneering while they clicked away with their phones, he naked and leashed on his knees in service to women; his stiff erection showing his inner, undeniable pleasure at being owned by the power of femininity. Marcia was immersed in smug satisfaction at seeing the spite in her guests eyes as they took picture after picture on the hostesses donning sunglasses and masking their faces, yet delighted to pose in nonchalance to emphasise the sincerity of his position below them.

"That's it young ladies, show all your friends what Troy really is, have everyone know why he's out of circulation... permanently." She stepped forward with the young woman whose action had initiated Troy's misery earlier, and broadcast to her friends what they'd already guessed, for the benefit of his ears as he finished the last of Drew's toes in total obedience.

"This is Lisa, the young lady who put my stepson firmly in his place earlier, confirming how worthless he is, except, as he's now been shown, when in a position of servitude. She's thrilled at the idea of joining us and freeing the desires she's held back..." Her eyes went down to the hapless Troy with a supreme sneer.

"...a desire which showed itself to her, by arousing her exquisitely when she showed our young man his insignificance below women's whims this morning." Drew pointed to her wet cunt and lofted her legs high.

"Show the young ladies what you've been enjoying, then you'll have my panties, and we'll see you pay tribute... like you did before." The contempt of the younger guests grew with their arousal on seeing him willingly sniff hard at her mature cunt, Greta marshalling his bare arse cheeks with the cane, and posing unashamedly in stern dominance, proud to have her face seen on social media as the pictures continued.

"Sniff that arsehole now, get used to the scent of what you'll be tasting routinely!" Troy's cock boned in lush humiliation as he placed his nose to Drew's moist pucker while the whirring of countless snaps were taken, knowing his face with his nose at the anus of a mature woman, while he strained erect on a leash under the command of a strict maid with a cane, would soon be on countless blogs and sex sites. Satisfied that he'd inhaled enough of her scent, Drew parted her legs and passed her panties to him, her eyes moving to the inquisitive and excited guests.

"Troy likes to masturbate whilst sniffing panties... he's relieved himself to mine before, without my permission, and now he'll show us just how much he loves to do it." He hesitated for just a moment, the shame of masturbating; which he'd so yearned to do in older company once his secret was exposed by them, now given a new humiliating edge by the addition to his audience of the younger woman and her friends; Lisa's eager face showing a cruel and spiteful anticipation which outshone her earlier expression when confirming he was of no use to her. Greta smiled as he felt the ire of the cane, his tearful eyes increasing the intensity of the younger woman's spiteful pleasure, as he bucked under the sharp stroke to his flesh.

Troy held the gusset to his nose and received the just and deserved contempt of every female there, the younger women exaggerating their disgust as they laughed and sneered at his obvious pleasure at sampling the fetid but stimulating scent of Drew's seasoned spices. He felt the true depths of submissive pleasure as he stropped his aching cock, sinking lower into a blissfully erotic euphoria with every rub of his swollen bell-end, his tingling balls announcing the spectacle of his inevitable disgrace to come as he was goaded by feminine scorn. Marcia ensured his tribute was worthy, and released in absolute shame, as she smiled down on his jerking display.

"Lisa is delighted to take part in your discipline, she'll enjoy sex with the pets of her choice on her visits... not you of course... but you'll be of good use after witnessing her indulge worthier males, that's all you're good for..." Her words, and the leash being passed to an ecstatic Lisa, took him over the edge and had him confirm his submission in utter disgrace; he pulsed out a jet of hot seed in pure ecstasy while she laughed and enjoyed feeling the tension of the leather restraint, he pumping his balls free of any inhibitions in a shamefully erotic lust accompanied by the women's humiliating applause.

Lisa had discarded him, but would now own him, and the thought of licking her cunt clean of another male's indulgence in absolute servitude, cut his ego down to where it truly wanted to be. He was broken, and his erotic pleasure at being so willingly, was acknowledged with curt satisfaction by his feminine owners and confirmed by the generous measure of his surrendered semen; he was beaten, humiliated, and longing to serve every whim of womanhood.

Over just two months, Troy was put to put to good use, suitably reduced of any masculine esteem, taught to service women orally to perfection, and disciplined with cane and whip regularly for good measure. He indulged the whims of each woman in turn, including Lisa, whose spite was nurtured by his tasting of her sex when blended with the offerings of more fortunate males. Dominique had shown him at several functions, Marcia more than keen to see him dispatched at the right price, sooner rather than later; the swiftness of his disposal would add to the sexual thrill for them all, and confirm to him his insignificance to women.

It was following one of these functions that he found himself between the tanned thighs of a particularly severe Egyptian heiress, his tongue lovingly probing the warmth of her anus, after being shown the whip by her. Her sultry and austere air was breached by an affectionate spark for him on seeing his obedience when paraded, something she fought to extinguish via her stringent application of the whip on his body, whilst sampling him with the full approval of Dominique.

He had felt that perverse attraction from her, and that along with her harsh use of the whip had excited a keen foreboding within him which had brought his cock up hard, and resulted in his spending liberally under the lash. She had to have him, if only to vent her sadism upon him until her desire waned, and he was disposed of - one way or another. His fate was sealed. Marcia chanced her arm with a high price, and was delighted when the madam's response was simply "I'll take him."

As a figure of some social status at home, and one with some celebrity notoriety due to her refusal to be married off, she couldn't be seen entering her country with an anonymous male of obviously European origins amongst her entourage. Neither would she trust his being escorted in by assistants - no, he was her property, and for her eyes only; he would travel by air freight, and she would take great pleasure in seeing him packaged, and be the first to see him on arrival. Grace was more than happy to have falsified livestock documents prepared, and would employ the services of an air freight company belonging to a contact.

Troy had been dominated by several women from outside the circle, so thought little about the tanned heiress, other than a lasting desire to masturbate at the experience of her dark sadism, so delighted the women with his bewildered reaction at being confronted by Greta, Lisa, Dominique, and the broad but cynical smile of his stepmother.

"You've been sold!.. you'll leave immediately, you're of no further use here." He quivered with a fear unlike anything their prior torments had instilled in him, and gaped helplessly, wanting to object but now held back by the rigorous regime of discipline duly served upon him. Just the same, Dominique smiled with perverse pleasure as she showed him a ball gag, and perpetuated his silence with it.

"There! We'll have no protests now... and silence throughout your journey." Lisa's cunt tingled as she sneered at the male she could thank for indirectly awarding her the sexual freedom she now enjoyed, at his expense. She was a little sad at not being able to torment him for much longer, but thrilled at his fate.

"Just think, we'll never hear his voice again... I won't miss his whining when whipped, but I'll miss his begging." The feel of the gag, and the cruel wisdom of her words as Marcia took his leash, set his anus tingling and prompted a keen erection at being taunted. Greta sneered and teased his cock to full rigidity with her cane.

"You're such a cur, and you've got just what you deserve... we can all see you're craving what's coming too, and it wouldn't surprise me if your buyer whips you to death within a week.. ohhh, that would be such a pleasure." She took further pleasure in prompting him to the door with a few swipes of the cane to his arse as Marcia tugged his leash with a satisfied grin; her conscience would be 100% clear with the final debris from her prior sham marriage out of her life completely, the method so thoroughly arousing. The four enjoyed watching him quake with fear at what lay ahead, his pitifully muffled moans from the sting of Greta's cane adding to their erotic excitement as he was led to his destiny. Marcia passed the leash to Lisa as they emerged into the sunlight, and Troy was treated to the sight of at least thirty women lining the path to by the pool.

"Here, you lead him Lisa... it's only fitting that you dispose of him again, this time forever... let him know and enjoy your bliss at seeing him gone, I'm done with him." Lisa's euphoria was electric as she led him, naked and gagged on all fours past the crowd of delighted women. Troy's cock boned as he saw the profound pleasure on each of those faces as they applauded the progress of the shapely young woman leading a male into slavery; they had arrived by special invitation to witness his departure, there was little that dominant women enjoyed more than seeing the sale of a male, and their smug sneers and taunts made him think he was being as good as led to the gallows, and as if to confirm that submissively erotic thought, his anus twitched and bulged at the sight he was being led to.

There, sat perched above all on an elevated seat like a throne, sat the tanned heiress sipping champagne from a flute, below her, a coffin-like box which awaited him. She shook her flowing black hair with an air of nonchalance, and crossed her legs to show the generous thighs his face had so recently been between as the applause from the audience reached a crescendo and then hushed. Kay and Grace emerged from the crowd, and each held a glass of champagne high, as Lisa pointed Troy to the box.

"Kneel in it." Troy did as told, the padded interior of the box, ominously comfortable, Lisa pulling his head back to face up to the smiling heiress.

"Your property madam, as agreed." Kay and Grace greeted her smile of satisfaction as she looked down on her latest acquirement.

"A toast to the true order!" The watching women raised their glasses and chanted in unison "True order!", their voices reverberating through the shivering Troy, who had been taught well exactly what that new order was. The cruel smile of his new owner had him know that her whip would not be idle, as she nodded to her female aids who approached the kneeling male. Lisa's nipples poked hard as she watched them lay him forward in the box, and watched him squirm and jerk in defeat as first his ankles were shackled together, then his wrists were cuffed behind his back, then the two lifted the lid ready to bolt it closed.

Troy twisted his head on the raised and padded collar within the box, designed to keep his nose clear of the soft padding during the journey, preventing the disappointment of expiry of the goods en route, and saw the delight on the massed faces of women. The feeling of being bound by the dusky maidens who were perfumed with the same essence as his new owner, had brought his cock up hard; the securing of his arms, then his ankles, had brought on a lushly erotic strain of submissive acceptance as he tried to feebly protest, only to be sweetly denied by the gag. He thrust his cock at the padding as the full realisation that his life here was over, and may possibly not last much longer where he was going, brought his balls close to a divinely fitting disgrace. The feel of the raised collar had him imagining a block on which he was to be beheaded, and now the eyes of Lisa looked down on him with sadistic triumph.

He squirmed in a blend of fear and emerging ecstasy on viewing the smug and satisfied faces of so many women, their spiteful bliss at his final exposure, tart and ardent; among them, Marcia, Kay, Grace, Dominique... Lisa wriggling her hips, and then lifting his head after picking something from below the level of the box, her curt smile intense. The rich scent and warm sticky residue of her aroused cunt made his cock pulse exquisitely as she masked him with her panties to the rapturous applause of the delighted feminine crowd, their derision abounding as the waist was pinned together behind his head, condemning him to snort wildly through the gusset throughout his entire confinement. She savoured her triumph for a few moments, gesturing patience to the two shapely assistants who were keen to entomb him with the lid, while she watched him quiver at the stimulation of his bound thrusts.