All Comments on 'Her Basement'

by rdodger

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That's nicely done, Dodger, but this is a category for consensual activity. It would be a wonderful fit in the nonconsent or erotica horror sections. In either of those, I would give it 5 stars. By trying to pass it off as bdsm, I give it a 1. It's this type of miss labeling that gives bdsm a bad name with vanillas.

rdodgerrdodgerover 6 years agoAuthor
About story labeling

That's a good point. I've sent one inquiry into Literotica about a different story where I also needed to change the category to reluctant/nonconsent. If they tell me how to do that, I'll change this one as well.

wolfiedogwolfiedogover 6 years ago
Enjoyable read

i don't comment often, but this story was well written, and somewhat along the lines of my interests.

i thought for sure the 'animal' in the basement was her supposedly dead husband.

Good job with the slight twist.

Looking forward to more or other stories.

rdodgerrdodgerover 6 years agoAuthor
Changing the Category

Apparently in order to change the category, I need to delete the story then resubmit it with a note to the site admin explaining what the problem was. The site admins have their hands full processing all of the stories being entered already, so I'll take the rating hit on this and recognize your point about category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrdodger@rdodger
Rajah Dodger is a Houston-based computer professional who enjoys science fiction, classical music, comic strips, women and dogs. When the muse takes him by the throat (or other responsive part of his anatomy) he turns into an erstwhile composer of erotica. He started writing...

story TAGS