Her Birthday

Story Info
M and J celebrate their first birthday as a couple.
1.4k words
3.29
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers

She opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling. Today, she was 20. And today, she felt entirely and completely content. She was doing well in school, she was spending time with friends, but most of all she had found someone that, from how quickly she had fallen, she felt was absolutely perfect. Sitting up and stretching, she heard a light knock on her door. She opened it to reveal him standing there, smiling.

He swept her up in his arms and kissed her lightly, laughing "happy birthday! You're still so young!" She smacked him playfully and kissed him back.

"I have to get to class. Can I surprise you later?" he said, as they finally broke their kiss.

"Of course." She watched him walk away, dizzy from the kissing and the intense sense of passion growing inside of her by the minute.

To say it was a struggle to get through morning classes would be an understatement. M daydreamed of the possible surprises J had in store and how she would show him she appreciated his gift. J daydreamed of slowly undressing M, worshipping her body from head to toe, as though her body was the present to be unwrapped and savored.

Finally, J was done with classes and quickly packed up his things. He knew if he moved fast enough, he could catch M on her way to her next class. He saw her from far away and his heart skipped a beat. She was wearing a skirt that left little to the imagination and a tight white shirt, that given the season, did a horrible job hiding her nipples erect from the cold. Her hair was down around her shoulders and her face was perfect, smiling as she joked with friends and walked to class. He couldn't believe it: she was his, entirely.

"Hey birthday girl," he said coyly, pulling her away from her friends and sweeping her into his arms.

"Skip class. Come get that present now." Something in the way he said it made M's legs quiver with excitement and her pussy start to ache.

"I can't. You know I can't just skip class. It's not me."

"You're so good. But when class is over, you come right to me, understand?" His tone was light, but his look was serious. M nodded and gave him a light kiss on the cheek: "promise."

After class, M walked as fast as she could to J's room, trying not to think about her pussy dripping at the idea of spending an entire afternoon with him. Whatever he had planned, it was going to please her body and soul. J opened the door and pulled her inside. He couldn't wait to finally take her in his room and start making this a birthday she would never forget. J closed the door behind her and pressed her into it, lifting one hand over her head as he kissed and nibbled up her neck and chin, eventually making it to her lips. Their tongues wrapped together and explored one another as J brought his other hand up to clutch Ms breast. The deeper the kisses became, the stronger and harder his gropes became, until M was forced to pull away to catch her breath. J took that opportunity to pull M to the edge of his bed and hand her a small rectangular wrapped package.

"For you. Happy birthday."

M opened it up. Inside was a new copy of Sophie's World, her favorite book.

"You said someone borrowed it and never returned it. I couldn't think of anything meaningful enough to express how wonderful these last few weeks have been, so I decided instead to keep it simple. I have a feeling we have many birthdays ahead of us."

"I love it," she said, putting her head on his shoulder.

"I love you." It slipped out of his mouth before he realized it. But he meant it, and he lifted Ms chin to look deep into her eyes. "I mean it. I love you."

M bit her bottom lip, trying not to smile too wide or laugh too hard. "I love you too."

J couldn't stop himself when she made that face. He brought her face to his and kissed her, bringing his other hand to her shoulder to guide her back onto the bed. Again, he brought her hand above her head and held it there, leaving her neck and chest open for his pleasure. He kissed down her neck, then brought his lips to her nipples, breathing hot air through her shirt and lighting a fire in her cunt yet again. She whispered, "please" and gestured to him to undress her.

He pulled her shirt over her head, admiring her soft skin and adorable freckles as he threw it to the ground. He used his teeth to pull down the cups of her bra, teasing her nipples with slow circles around them with his tongue, eventually pulling her bra off and continuing his oral adventure down her chest and stomach. Reaching her skirt, J ran his hands up her thighs and up to her underwear, which were soaked from all the anticipation and excitement. J pulled the crotch aside and put a finger inside of her slowly. She moaned, and he followed this by returning to her nipples to flick them again with his tongue. He continued this slow torture until his hand was covered in her juices and her nipples stood hard at attention. J pulled her skirt and underwear off with one hard tug and spread her legs: her thighs glimmered with her arousal. He couldn't wait to taste her.

He went slowly at first, licking the inside of her legs, up to her cunt. She was clean shaven, with a small treasure trail leading the way to what would be his present that day. He ran his tongue up and down her slit, savoring her wetness and listening to her breath quicken. She arched her back, pressing her pussy toward his mouth, praying he would give her some relief. He quickened his exploration, sensing she needed more. He brought his tongue to her clit and gently pressed. She let out a sigh, running her hands through his hair. With that sign, he started licking and sucking her clit, teasing her and making her moan slowly at first, followed by gasps and shudders as she came closer to orgasm.

She arched her back and grabbed at his sheets as he put a finger in her pussy and stroked. Watching her, his cock grew harder than it already had been that day. He couldn't wait to see her cum, and he couldn't wait to see what would happen next. M could barely hold on and moaned in a desperate, gasping voice,

"J, I'm cumming for you..."

J felt her cunt spasm and her body shudder, followed by her hands pulling him up to kiss her. She savored her own taste as she ran her hands down his body, eventually finding the edge of his shirt and pulling it over his head and throwing it to the floor. She pressed into his chest so he fell down onto the bed, allowing her to reach down and undo his pants. She couldn't wait to unwrap this present and worked quickly to expose his cock. He barely had time to realize he was naked before she leaned down and ran her tongue up the underneath of his cock. She locked eyes with him and did her lip bite and laugh, driving him wild with love and passion for this perfect girl.

Still looking at him, she lowered her mouth to the base of his shaft, wrapping her lips around him and using her hand to cup his balls. She sucked up and down his cock, slowly at first, eventually speeding up and concentrating on its head, spit dripping down his cock as she got more and more intimate with him. J couldn't believe her: she was giving him head on her birthday and seemed to be enjoying it.

His thought was interrupted when she briefly opened her mouth to say, "your cock is delicious. I can't wait to swallow your cum."

He groaned and pushed her mouth back onto him, gently running his fingers through her hair as she returned to bobbing his cock in and out of her throat. She hummed and moaned around his cock, making the blow job even more intense and pushing him closer to cumming. She looked up at him with a smile in her eyes, and that is when he felt his release. She swallowed him entirely, then crawled up to rest her wet cunt on his thigh and her head on his chest. They lay there and she listened to his heart beat, their breaths synchronizing and their fingers wrapped in one another's. She knew this was only the first birthday: the best were yet to come.


PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers