Her Black Boss's Demand Pt. 02

Story Info
Will Lisa's first assignment in negotiation succeed?
5.8k words
4.49
27.7k
39
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AS_Morley
AS_Morley
82 Followers

Lisa rubbed her feet together as she sat at her desk. Her eight inch heels had been killing her feet ever since she came into the office. Ally, the other office assistant wandered by and smiled.

"Hey Lisa," she greeted.

"Hi Ally. How was your date?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, you know, the usual. He was a nice guy, but he was... lacking, I guess is the best way of saying it, in bed," Ally replied.

Lisa laughed. Lisa had recently felt the same way. Her intense "meetings" with her boss, Mr. Brown, had made her crave men with bigger, longer, and thicker members. It seemed that the usual types of men she used to go out with were not up to her new standards.

There was no doubt in Lisa's mind that Ally was feeling the same way. In fact, considering Ally had been with the company several years before her, she must've craved something even more. Mr. Brown walked out of his office, his face looking somewhat grim.

"Morning Ally," he said as he strode past her.

"Morning Mr. Brown," Ally replied.

He hurriedly made his way out to another office. He quickly closed the door and Ally gave a concerned look at Lisa.

"What's wrong with him?" She asked.

"I don't know. I know he was here late last night. Something about increasing fees of some sort. I heard like... peak-a-boo? Or something like that in his conversations," Lisa replied.

"Peak-a-boo? Oh... oh fuck. PCAOB," Ally said, her eyes widening.

"PCA what? What's that?" Lisa asked.

"I don't remember what it stood for, but they're regulators for our external auditors," Ally answered.

"Oh, those guys in the suits that are crowding up the conference rooms?"

"Yeah. Cathy works with our internal auditors and anytime they mention the PCAOB, there are fire alarms all over the place. New rules, more costs, those external guys charge a ton apparently," Ally explained.

Mr. Brown walked out of the office and nodded at Ally. He paused in front of Lisa's desk.

"I need to meet with you real quick," he said.

Lisa nodded and quickly put on her heels. Mr. Brown headed into his office first. Lisa followed close behind carrying a notebook. She closed the door and sat on the seat in front of Mr. Brown's desk.

Her crotch grew warm as she sat in front of her boss. It seemed that every time she came in here, he asked for some kind of sexual favor.

"It looks like you're going to get your first assignment from me," Mr. Brown started.

"Assignment?"

"As you can see, I'm not in the best of moods. The fucking external auditors are riding us and that means the CFO is riding me to cut costs," Mr. Brown continued.

Lisa sat nervously as Mr. Brown crossed his legs and sighed. It was very rare for him to look grim. The CFO had been visiting his office extremely often lately.

"So... These external folks, we have no leverage with them?" Lisa asked.

"It's rare for us to have leverage. With the PCOAB on their ass, they're extremely difficult to work with." Mr. Brown answered.

"And we can't switch? They're basically contractors right?"

"I wish it was that simple. The amount of retraining new external auditors would be just as painful. The devil that you know," Mr. Brown said.

"So what would my assignment be?" Lisa asked.

"Well, the partners are these two brothers that I've known for a long time. Grew up in the same neighborhood. I have half a mind to call their mamas and tell them to lay the fuck off." Mr. Brown explained.

"Is... Is this one of those assignments? The executive assistant loan?"

"Precisely. I need you to give them a hell of a time. Make them want more."

"Can't you just get some hookers and blow or something?" Lisa asked.

"Hookers and blow? You have been watching too many movies. The money trail would be too risky. Add in that they're black and you know that they're being watched closely. No, we have to be discrete," Mr. Brown explained.

"Fair enough. When should this happen?"

"As soon as possible actually. The next audit committee meeting is in a couple weeks. The CFO wants lowered fees by then," Mr. Brown informed.

"And... Um... How many partners are we talking about?"

Mr. Brown smiled. There was a devious little glimmer in his eyes as he looked across the table at her.

"Three."

Lisa's heart pounded when she heard his answer. Three black men at the same time was not something she had ever thought of. Strangely enough, her body grew intensely hot, her crotch feeling as if it were on fire.

"Th- Three partners?" Lisa repeated.

"Two partners and one Vice President."

"All black?"

Mr. Brown laughed and nodded.

"It's funny how companies bunch up the Negroes isn't it?" Mr. Brown asked sarcastically.

"And it has to be at the same time?"

"That's your choice. I'd recommend it. One, it lets you finish up in one quick night. Two, it gives me an answer sooner." Mr. Brown said.

"Fuck me," Lisa whispered.

"That's the plan," Mr. Brown joked.

Lisa leaned back, crossed her legs and contemplated. She knew coming in that this would be one of her duties. She wondered if it was possible that she could negotiate her own pay.

"I can see the little gears in your head turning. What's in it for you, am I right?" Mr. Brown correctly guessed.

Lisa flinched in surprise. Mr. Brown smiled in return. He clasped his hands and looked straight into her eyes.

"I've been hiring assistants like you for a very long time. The very first assignment always turns into a negotiation. Well, let me rephrase that. The smart ones always try to negotiate a bonus," Mr. Brown continued.

"So what's the usual going rate?" Lisa inquired.

"Depends. I'll let you start the conversation."

"I want to work a commission. Give me... Fifteen percent of what you end up saving," Lisa said.

Mr. Brown tilted his head back and laughed.

"You're fucking kidding right?" he asked.

"I... Uh... Is that high? This is my first time trying this."

"Five. Five percent."

"Five? That's a little low. Twelve,"

"I'm being generous since you're new. Six."

"Really? I budge three percent and you budge one? Let's meet in the middle. Ten," Lisa bargained.

"I budged one percent because I know this game. Seven. That's the most I'll go."

Lisa bit at her lower lip. She wasn't sure if he was bluffing or telling the truth. Lisa stared at him, trying to get a read on him. After a moment of silence, a thought hit her.

"No, I stand by my ten percent. You're lucky I don't hop back to my original offer," Lisa threatened.

"Interesting. Pretty bold move on your part. What makes you so sure I won't say no?"

"Because..." Lisa smiled and leaned in towards Mr. Brown.

"You have no bargaining chip. I'm the only assistant you have. Otherwise you'd have to borrow someone else's assistant. I'm guessing that costs more. You could fire me but you'd have to rush to replace me," Lisa explained.

Mr. Brown smiled, surprised by Lisa's explanation. He nodded and extended out a hand.

"Good job. I knew I hired the right woman. It's a deal, ten percent," Mr. Brown agreed.

The two shook hands. Lisa wasn't sure what the protocol was, whether just a handshake was good enough or if she needed something in writing.

"Do... Do I get some kind of contract?"

"What? For this deal? Ha! No, my handshake here is my word."

"Okay... Don't make me go after you," Lisa joked.

"Tell me when you want me to get those fuckers in and I'll start the plans."

Lisa nodded. She stood up, straightened her skirt and headed out.

"That's all, right?"

"Of course. Unless you want to give me a quick blowjob," Mr. Brown said.

"You being serious?" Lisa asked.

Before he could answer, there was a knock on his office door. Lisa opened the door to see the CFO looking around.

"Rick in?'

"Come in!" Rick shouted.

The CFO strolled in and Lisa wandered out. She made sure to close the door.

"What was that about?" Ally asked as she strolled by.

"First assignment."

"What? Really? Don't tell me, the partners at E&Y?"

"You got it."

"You get a cut in the deal?"

"Yes, a small commission of sorts," Lisa said with a smile.

"Careful with them. They're notoriously cheap," Ally warned.

"We've negotiated with them before?"

"With all the projects they sell us, it's only natural."

"Any tips?"

Ally smiled and dug something out of her purse. She pulled out a small blue bottle. You'll want to use this. Lube that's got some stuff in it to make you feel warm," Ally said.

"And that's going to help because..."

"They're big. Really big," Ally said with a wink.

"Experience or rumor?"

"Oh trust me, experience."

Lisa took the bottle lube and hid it in her purse. Ally smiled and walked off. Lisa opened her calendar and looked through her schedule. She didn't want to pick a Friday. If they were big as Ally claimed, then she'd rather not spend a weekend aching.

Lisa nervously straightened her skirt and blouse. She wasn't sure what to expect as she made her way towards the conference room where she was supposed to meet the partners.

Mr. Brown had informed her that he would be in the room with her, to help negotiate. Lisa hadn't seen or heard from him since. She wondered if it was a test.

As she neared the doors, she heard music and loud voices. The partners were apparently already in the room. She stopped at the doors and took a deep breath.

She opened the doors and the room fell silent, except the music. Lisa saw Mr. Brown sitting in a corner sharing a drink with a black man in a suit nearby.

"Glad you could make it Lisa! I was a little worried you had backed out," Mr. Brown said.

"Back out? She new?"

"Sure is. Only the best for my partners at EY. I think that should knock off your fees," Mr. Brown said.

"Damn, look at this guy already playing. Let's see how good she is before we start with the business," one of the black men said.

A lighter skinned black man came around the conference table and extended a hand.

"Hello, name's Jamal. That's Jackson over there, and the guy with your boss is my boss, Tony." he introduced.

Lisa smiled and nodded at them. Jamal sat in an office chair and smiled back. Lisa wasn't exactly sure how she was supposed to kick off the night. She looked around the room for a bit.

"Well shit, what are you waiting for? Give us a little show or something," Jackson said.

Lisa looked at him and then the conference table. She hopped onto the table and stood up. She let the music guide her as she began to sway her hips. She slowly wrapped her hands around her hips and untucked her blouse. She slowly moved her hands upward and grabbed the first button on her blouse. She undid her first button, then the next as she continued to sway her hips.

The four black men kept their eyes glued on her as she undid the other buttons on her blouse. Tony licked his lips and gave Mr. Brown a nod of approval. Lisa guessed that they were enjoying the show so far. As she undid the last of her buttons, she leaned back slightly.

Jamal gave a small whistle as she let them peek behind her blouse, showing off her lacy black and red bra. Lisa slowly peeled back her blouse, sliding one arm and then the other out. She turned around, and reached back to undo the clasp on her bra. She teased them, toying with the clasp but not undoing it. After swaying her hips a bit more, she moved her hands downwards without taking off her bra.

Jackson looked slightly disappointed but as she unzipped the side of her skirt, her face brightened. She pulled gently on her skirt, letting in slide down to reveal her black thong with small bright red laces. There was another whistle of approval from Jamal as she bent forward and revealed more. She let her skirt fall on its own as she shook her ass.

Her body grew warm as she felt their eyes on her ass. Her face turned a slight shade of pink as her skirt dropped to the ground. She stood tall and turned, placing a finger to her lips.

"Anyone going to offer me a drink?" Lisa asked.

Jamal rushed to grab a glass but Tony interrupted him. Tony stood up, grabbed a nearby wine glass and handed it to her.

"The finest red wine here," Tony said with a smile.

Lisa took the glass and slowly stirred the wine with one of her fingers. She pulled the finger out and slowly licked it. Her tongue expertly twirled around her finger causing a bit of a stir among the black men.

She tipped the glass and sipped the wine. The red wine made its way past her lips, warming her already hot body. She licked her lips and handed back the glass.

"Can you hold this for me?" She requested.

Tony smiled and nodded, taking back the glass.

"She's good Rick, damn good," Tony commented as he walked back to his seat.

"What'd I tell you?" Rick replied.

"You sure this is her first time?" Jackson turned and asked.

"Shit, she's making me wonder," Rick joked.

Lisa undid the clasp on her bra and let it slide past her small, soft shoulders. She moved her shoulders, letting the bra drop and freeing her breasts.

"God DAMN! Looks fucking tasty," Jamal said excitedly.

Lisa smirked and turned around again, hiding her breasts from view. She bent forward again and shook her ass. Her thong was the last remaining barrier between her and the four black men eagerly sipping at their drinks.

"You boys want this off?" Lisa asked.

"Fuck yeah!"

"Are you going to play nice with Mr. Brown?" Lisa asked.

Mr. Brown smirked. He was impressed at how quick Lisa was learning. She was an absolute natural.

"God damn, this can't be her first rodeo," Jamal said as he turned his head to Mr. Brown. Mr. Brown just shrugged in response.

Lisa seductively pulled her thong down, showing off her neatly trimmed bush and the soft folds of her sex. As her thong slipped to her ankles she pulled her feet away and walked to the edge of the table.

Her heels clacked against the hardwood table until she reached the end. She sat down and spread her legs. The black men's eyes were glued to her as she spread her legs. She reached down and with two fingers pulled her soft, wet pussy lips.

She saw Jackson lick his lips while Jamal rubbed his hands together. Mr. Brown nodded in approval and raised his glass.

"You definitely got yourself a winner," Tony said.

Lisa twirled her legs around and crossed them, hiding herself with a devious smile. Jamal was the first to stand and make his way towards her. Jackson and Tony remained quiet on their seats.

"Let's kick this up a notch," Jamal said.

Jamal reached out and grabbed her by the hips. He lifted her up and brought her towards the other black men. One of his hands snuck around and rubbed her ass. His hands were warm and rough against her sensitive skin.

"Damn, she like fine porcelain," Jamal said.

Jackson took off his belt, followed by his pants. Lisa's stayed fixed between Jackson's legs. Ally had warned her that the men she would be meeting were big. As Jackson pulled down his boxers, Lisa realized that Ally was not exaggerating.

Jackson looked up at saw her surprised expression. He grinned and thrust his hips, making his dick swing back and forth.

"Like what you see?" He asked.

Lisa was speechless as she stared at his long, thick cock. It was very much comparable to Mr. Brown's impressive member, if not slightly thicker. She finally turned her head to see Jamal undress. Her jaw dropped as she saw his lengthy manhood. It was slim but extremely long, even when it wasn't erect.

"Damn Jamal, look at what you're packing. I am not going after you," Jackson joked.

"What? Shit, I only got the length, which is why I go first. Can't have either of you stretching her open before I get a shot," Jamal replied.

As Tony started undressing he elbowed Mr. Brown lightly.

"You're not getting in on this?" Tony asked.

"Not today. I'm still here for business," Mr. Brown replied.

"Damn Rick, I don't know how you do it," Tony said.

Mr. Brown shrugged and took another sip of his drink. Jamal moved in first, his rough, warm hand wrapping around her right breast. He leaned in and nibbled on her hardened nipple, causing her to moan softly.

Jackson walked behind her and placed his semi-erect cock between her legs. His hot member rubbed against her wet pussy lips. She felt it pulsate to life as he rubbed back and forth.

As his cock hardened, the tip pressed against her clit each time he rubbed close. His hand wrapped around her and pushed his cock up, placing his thick, and hard shaft right against her hot cunt.

Another soft moan escaped from her lips, the pleasure slowly taking over. Her pussy grew extremely wet, her juices rubbing onto Jackson's shaft. Jamal continued nibbling, while occasionally twirling his tongue around her rock hard nipple.

"Let's get her on her knees," Tony ordered.

Jamal and Jackson stepped away and gently pushed her towards the ground. She was soon on her knees, at eye level with the two big black cocks of Jamal and Jackson. She heard something to her right and turned her head to see Tony make his way towards her, rolling forward on the chair.

"Come here and suck on my cock first. Show me why I should tell these guys to give you a discount," Tony said.

Lisa crawled closer while licking her red lips. She reached his chair and leaned in. She stuck out her tongue and lightly licked the tip of his stiff cock.

Tony nodded in approval and ran his fingers through her soft hair. Jamal made his way behind her and placed his lengthy member between her legs. He moved his hips back and forth, rubbing his long cock between her legs and against her hot pussy.

The tip of his cock amazingly made it past her neatly trimmed bush. She wondered just how far into her he would go. She lifted Tony's cock and licked the underside of his shaft, slowly making her way towards his big black balls.

The tip of her tongue traced one of the thicker veins on Tony's shaft. She felt his shaft quiver as she reached his balls. She opened her mouth and sucked gently on one of his balls.

"Mmm.. Yeah, suck those balls," Tony groaned.

Lisa obliged, shifting her lips to his other ball. She reached out and stroked his shaft. Jamal sped up his pace, his cock constantly rubbing against her clit. She reached down with her other hand and rubbed the underside of his shaft.

"You want it?" Jamal asked.

Lisa nodded and rubbed his cock faster.

"Tell me you want it."

"I want it. I want your big black cock inside me, I need it!" Lisa exclaimed.

Jamal smirked and pulled away. His cock was covered in her juices. He pressed the tip of his cock against her cunt and slowly entered her.

Lisa gasped as she felt his long, hard member enter her. Lisa pulled away from Tony's balls and wrapped her velvety lips around the head of his cock. She lightly nibbled on his cock as she felt Jamal's cock slide deep into her.

"Oh... Ungh... She's tight... Mmm...." Jamal moaned.

Lisa slowly engulfed Tony's thick cock, trying to get as much as she could in her mouth. Her body tingled as Jamal's slick dick hit places no man had ever touched before.

"So Tony, how about a little business with pleasure?" Rick said as he sipped his drink.

"Ungh, fuck, now?" Tony answered.

"This is a negotiation. You know how this works," Rick replied.

Jamal wrapped his hands around Lisa's hips and thrust deep inside her. He grinded his body against her as he managed to slide the length in. Lisa let out a muffled moan.

"Ungh, alright. How much are... Ungh, are we talking?" Tony asked.

"You know John. He's thinking the new fees are outrageous. Give me thirty five percent this year, we'll move up five percent next year, and the year after, we'll bite on that ALM project you've been trying to sell," Rick said.

"You can't be serious," Tony said as he pulled Lisa's head away from his cock.

Lisa let his cock slide out with a slick wet pop. Her spit clung to the tip of his cock. She coughed and let out a loud moan as Jamal hastened his pace.

AS_Morley
AS_Morley
82 Followers
12